I'll Be Your Baby Tonight Ch. 02

Story Info
Rose gives me complete control.
3.7k words
4.61
5.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll Be Your Baby Tonight, Chapter 2

Author's note: It took quite a while to finish Chapter 2. It was started about the same time as the first part, but got set aside in favor of other projects. I finally finished it and hope you enjoy. As always, votes are appreciated and comments are welcomed and read.

Rose and I saw each other a couple of times over the next three months, once when her kids went to spend the weekend with their father and the other time when her Mom took the kids for the weekend again. When we did get together, the sex was terrific. We each seemed to instinctively know how to press the right buttons for the other. Between times we saw each other almost daily at the coffee shop, but we limited our interactions to normal business chatter with a hint of flirting thrown in.

One morning she surprised me by telling me she was going to be leaving her job for a new one. "Awww", I replied "Hopefully a much better one, but I'll miss seeing your smiling face each morning."

"Yes, I recently got my college degree from on-line classes and I'm starting as a technician for an engineering company next week."

"Wow. Congratulations, I didn't realize you were taking classes as well as being a Mom and working full time."

She smiled widely "It took me quite a while, but after I threw my husband out and worked years at dead-end jobs, I realized that if I was ever going to be able to support my children properly, I needed to buckle down and try and get my degree. So three years later, I have an Associates in Engineering degree and a new job."

Since the line was starting to back up behind me, I wished her the best of luck with the new job and left thinking that was probably the end of our little affair. It made me realize just how little we really knew about each other. What we had was a relationship based solely on sex and both of us were completely ok with that.

Two days later, Rose sent me a text "told mom I needed a wknd to celeb my grad and job so she's taking the kids for the wknd. Pls come over Fri. and spend the night with me".

I replied immediately "I'd love to, not sched this wknd & I'll get the neighbor to let the dog out... C U at 8".

Needless to say, the next day and half were not the most productive I'd ever had. On Friday, I stopped at the liquor store and picked up a bottle of better than average champagne and, after making arrangements with my neighbor to let the dog out and give her food, I headed over to Rose's house. She answered the door wearing a flowered print silk blouse and an ankle length skirt of some thin gauzy material. "You look sexy as hell" I said after looking her up and down.

Rose moved closer and pressed her lips briefly to mine "I was hoping you'd like my outfit you sweet, sexy old man"

She got glasses as I opened the bottle of champagne and I poured us each a glass "A toast to a new and better life for you and your family." I said as we touched glasses. She told me all about her first week at her new job, how much she loved it and that they had given her a lot of responsibility right away. She drank a second glass of wine quickly and then said "I would like you to do me a favor."

"Certainly, if I can."

"I'd like you to control me tonight, make me do whatever you want, however you want. You can tie me up if you want, make me do all of your favorite fantasies. All that I ask is that you don't inflict serious pain or leave any marks on me. At least not where anyone will see them" she added with a grin.

Taken slightly aback I considered her proposition for a moment "Are you sure?" I had never had a woman offer herself to me in this way before and it was slightly disconcerting.

"Yes, when I was younger, I had a boyfriend who liked to control me and I found that I did like it. None of the guys I've been with since, even my ex, seemed like I could trust them enough to give myself completely, but you've always treated me with respect and tenderness so I'd like to try it again...with you"

I smiled and kissed her lovingly. After I broke the kiss I said "In that case, stand up and strip for me. You are forbidden to wear any clothes as long as I am here, is that understood?"

"Yes" she replied.

I grabbed her wrist to stop her from standing "Yes what?"

"Yes, Sir" she replied as I released her wrist and let her stand. She stood in front of me and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She opened her blouse to show me the lack of a bra and those lovely breasts I had become familiar with. She teased by shaking her upper torso which set her breasts to swaying before reaching behind her and unbuttoning her skirt. She smiled as she lowered her skirt slightly, teasing me with her sexy striptease, before letting it fall to the floor. Not only had she foregone a bra tonight, she had no panties on either and she had trimmed her previously full bush to the shape of an arrowhead, pointing directly at her pussy.

"Turn around" I commanded and when she did, "Now bend over and spread your legs." Rose complied immediately and I noticed that her outer lips glistened with moisture. "Run your fingers along your pussy. Get you fingers wet and then turn around." Again, she followed instructions and looked at me for further direction. I looked in her eyes and saw a look of complete trust and devotion "Suck your fingers and taste the taste I've come to enjoy so much." She slid her fingers between her lips and cleaned them off as she moved them in and out slowly, her eyes locked on mine.

"Do you have any scarves?" I asked. When she nodded affirmatively I ordered her to go get three of them and while she did that, I stood and removed my clothes as well. When she returned, I tied one scarf to each of her wrists and ordered her down to her knees. Moving behind her, I tied her left wrist to her right ankle and right wrist to her left ankle. All of the knots were snug, but none would cut off her circulation. I moved back in front of her again and slowly started to stroke my erect cock. She watched my hand move along my shaft "Is this what you want my little slut? Do you want to be Daddy's favorite little cocksucker?"

"Yes, Sir. Will you allow me to be your cock sucking slut?"

As I stepped closer to her, Rose leaned leaned forward and wrapped her lips around my head but I put my hand on her forehead "Not until you are given permission." She stopped and looked up at me, awaiting instructions. I grabbed my cock again and made an X with precum on her right cheek and then her left. "Now you are marked by me and have become my property. Is that understood."

"Yes, Master"

I took the third scarf and rolled it into a blindfold which I tied around her head, completely covering her eyes. "Now you may suck my cock." She leaned forward, leading with her tongue, trying to find my cock. The first time she licked my hip, but quickly recovered to suck one of my balls into her mouth and swirl her tongue around it. "Mmmmm..." I moaned before she kissed along my shaft and engulfed my head. She stopped for a moment seemingly savoring the feel of my cock in her mouth before leaning forward to take me completely in as she relaxed her throat to allow my head to enter. I reached down and gripped her hair as I guided her head back and forth. "I'm going to fuck my pretty sluts mouth now" I growled as I started thrusting my hips forward and back. She kept her lips clamped around my cock and she accepted my cock into her throat without the slightest hint of gagging.

When I felt my release building, I pulled out of her mouth and tapped my cockhead against her lips. She opened her mouth to receive my cum as I stroked my cock until I shot a string of cum that landed on her nose and trailed down across her lips to her chin. Another spurt hit her cheek and a third again hit her nose and tongue. I pressed my cock against her tongue and let the last drops ooze onto it before telling her to suck my cock clean. When she was done, I untied the scarves from her ankles but left them on her wrists and helped her stand up. I guided her over to a mirror before removing the blindfold. She stared at her cum streaked face as I whispered in her ear "You look so fucking sexy like that, my cum splattered across your pretty face."

"I'm so glad you think I'm worthy of your gift" she replied before I scooped some cum from her cheek and fed it to her.

"It's time for my little whore to get her own orgasm, but not until I give you permission. Is that understood?" She nodded her assent. "Good, because if you come without permission, you will have to be punished." I took the scarves still tied around her wrists and led her up to her bedroom where I tied them securely to the headboard of her bed. "Do you have any toys?....dildos?......vibrators?" I asked.

She blushed deeply before replying "Yes Sir, All my toys are in the bottom drawer of my nightstand."

I opened the drawer and found a very large black silicone cock, another somewhat smaller dildo with bumps and ribs, a small plastic vibrator and a large tube of lubricant. "Hmmm...it seems you like to keep busy when I'm not around." She blushed again, "With kids and work and studying, I needed some pleasure that fit my schedule. Since we can only get together when the kids are away, I get lonely in between."

I smiled and placed all her toys on the bed before climbing up between her legs. I ran my fingertip lightly up her leg, barely touching her skin. She quivered as I slowly teased her inner thigh before tracing lightly along her outer lips. Spreading her open, I rubbed soft circles around her clit before tapping it with the tip of my finger. Leaning forward, I pressed my lips on her swollen nub, sucked it between them and squeezed it tight, the tip of my tongue rubbing rapidly back and forth across it. I reached over and grabbed the medium sized dildo and pressed it into her pussy. Rose moaned loudly as my mouth worked and the ribbed cock moved in and out. "I'm getting close, Sir, can I cum now?" My teeth scraped her clit roughly before I looked up at her. "No, you may not"

"Please Sir, I don't know if I can hold it back."

"If you cum without permission, you WILL be punished."

I started moving the dildo in and out before withdrawing it completely and swapping it for the monster. I pushed the large cock into her as far as it would go with one thrust before sliding it slowly back almost completely out. As I pushed it back in again she wailed "Pleeeeease Sir, I'm afraid I'm going to fail you if you don't let me cum." When the dildo was fully back in her again, I touched her clit which sent her into an intense orgasm accompanied by a loud wail and her body writhing as she strained against the restraints.

When she calmed down I let her have a couple of minutes to regain her composure before untying one wrist. "Turn over and get on your knees with your ass in the air." I growled "You disobeyed me and came without permission like the wanton slut you are, now you need to be punished."

"I'm sorry Sir, but when you touched my clit with that big thing in me I couldn't stop."

When she was in position, I retied her wrist and stood by the bed and gave her left cheek a hard smack. "Owww...please....I won't disobey again." A smack on her right cheek and another plea for forgiveness. With the third smack, placed dead center but lower, she was quiet, biting her lip, and accepting her fate. After the fourth smack, her ass had a rosy glow.

"I don't like punishing you, so please don't fail to follow instructions again." Rose whimpered "Yes, Sir" before I applied the fifth and hardest smack, almost on her labia. After the punishment was done, I lightly rubbed her ass to soothe her skin. I picked up the vibrator and turned it on to the lowest setting before sliding it between her legs and pressing it against her clit. I leaned down and kissed the bright red patch on her ass as I inserted the vibrator into her pussy. Rose let out a throaty moan as I let it remain in her pussy as I turned the speed up which elicited loud moans. I slid the vibrator in and out until it was coated with her juices. Drawing it out, I slid the tip along her perineum and pressed it against her rosebud

"No, please....I've never done that before."

I smacked her other ass cheek swiftly "Do not tell me no again, I told you before I would do what I wanted...when I wanted it. It's time you lost your virginity and you're going to give it to me. Is that understood?"

"Ye...Ye...Yes Sir...I'm your property to do with what you'd like"

I pressed the vibrator against her tight pucker until it slowly started to penetrate. I took my time since I didn't want to hurt her, and allowed her ring of muscle to relax and accept the presence. I left the vibrator half buried while I picked up the tube of lube. Easing the vibrator back, I poured some lube on it and began to work it in and out to get her sphincter lubricated. "I'm going to claim your ass now and you have my permission to cum as often as you need."

I squirted a bit of lube into my hand and stroked my cock to get it coated and slowly withdrew the vibrator. I gripped her hips and pressed my head against her still gaping hole. I lingered with just the head inside before easing steadily forward until my hips were tight to her ass. Rose moaned loudly as I filled her and steadily moved in and out. "Your ass is so tight and feels so good", I moaned as I felt another release building. I grabbed the vibrator and slid it into her pussy again. She wailed as her body started to buck and spasm to the point of almost dislodging me from her ass. As slick as my cock was, I'm lucky she didn't shoot me across the room. The combination of her movements and the feel of the vibrator in her pussy exciting my cock through the thin membrane caused me to slam against her ass as cum surged through my shaft. I slammed against her ass repeatedly as wave after wave of pleasure gushed from my cock. I stiffened and pulled her ass back tight to my hips as the last drops trickled deep into her bowels.

I collapsed against her back and softly bit her shoulder as my cock twitched while still buried in her ass. "Mmmmmm, that tickles" Rose giggled. I pulled out as my cock shriveled and a flow of cum started to leak from her ass. I scooped some onto my finger and made an X on each cheek. "You now carry my mark on both your cheeks and ass. You can wash off the stains, but the mark will always remain."

"Thank you Sir, it's an honor to be claimed by you, and it hurt a little at first, but I actually did enjoy you taking me a way no other man ever had."

I reached up and untied her wrists and stretched out on the bed next to Rose. We shared a long passionate kiss before Rose looked at me with a tear in her eye "Thank you, Tom, that was just what I needed. I've missed being dominated and I really never have had a man in my ass before. I'm so grateful it was you. No matter what, you'll always have a special place in my heart."

We both used the bathroom to take care of bodily functions and clean up before climbing back into bed. I held her close as I stroked her hair "You make an old man feel very special." She smiled and snuggled in closer and we soon fell asleep wrapped in our embrace.

The next morning, I awoke to Rose sucking my cock in a manner that said she was thoroughly enjoying giving her man pleasure. I let her continue for a couple of minutes before pulling her up so she could straddle me. Rose guided my cock to her opening and sank slowly down on it as my hands brushed lightly up and down her thighs. "Mmmmmm...I love a 'good morning' fuck", I moaned which caused her to lean forward and kiss me softly.

After the kiss she looked me in the eyes and said "If you were thirty years younger or I was thirty years older, I'd belong to you every single day. But since we're not, let's just enjoy our time together to the fullest." With that she straightened up and started to rock back and forth as her vaginal muscles squeezed my cock with a tight grip. I reached up and pinched her nipples hard and twisted them back and forth. A moment later, she lifted up and her hand moved to her clit as she pleaded "Cum with me Tom, I want to feel you cum in my pussy as I orgasm." I grabbed her hips and thrust mine upward to meet her descent. As her finger rubbed her clit furiously, I felt my balls tighten and then the familiar surge of cum rocketing up my shaft. "Ohhhh, Rose.........I'm cumming for you." Those words hit her hard and she started bucking like she was riding a mechanical bull.

"Yessssss, Fuck Me Tom...I'm yours completely...Yessss...Yessssssss" she wailed as her orgasm flooded her pussy and drowned my cock before leaking down my shaft and soaking my entire crotch. Her orgasm seemed to last longer than usual and was quickly followed by another when I rubbed my finger across her clit. Eventually she collapsed against my chest, both of us panting from carnal exhaustion as I stroked her hair. "I think we need a shower and then let's go out to get some breakfast, I'm not sure either of us has the strength to cook."

"Mmmm, that sounds good", she replied "but first I just want to lay here with you, safe and warm in the arms of the man who owns me completely. I don't want to move until your cock softens and slips out of me."

Smiling, I kissed the tip of her nose and wrapped my arms around her. "No man could ask for a more perfect possession."

Epilogue:

Our affair continued sporadically for about six more months. Rose always greeted me at the door naked and stayed that way as long as we weren't going out anywhere. If we did have to go anywhere, she wore outfits I chose for her to wear. I never chose outfits that would embarrass her, but occasionally insisted she go without a bra and always forbade her from wearing panties. At our last get together, Rose told me that she had begun dating a man she had met through work and that she thought it might go somewhere, and that she didn't think we should get together anymore.

Apparently it did go somewhere because a year after our last time together, I received an invitation to her wedding with a handwritten note asking me to please come to the wedding and stay for the reception. Admittedly, I would have probably found some excuse to be busy that day if not for her note.

The wedding was nice, with friends and both families. Since Rose and I had never gone "public" with our relationship, I had never met her children or her parents, but I did see her friend Jeannie so there was at least one person there I sort of knew. About an hour into the reception, Rose came over to chat for a few minutes before asking if I'd dance with her one last time.

While we danced, Rose whispered in my ear. "Thank you for being my friend, and just the lover I needed at that time in my life. Even though I'm now a married woman and have every intention of honoring my vows, I just want you to know a little part of me will always be owned by you."

"Thank you, Mrs. Alverez, you did me a world of good as well, and I promise to cherish that little part and keep it safe. I always answered when you called but never called to intrude in your world. That's the way it was and that's the way it shall remain"

With that, the song ended and we parted for the last time, each with the hint of a tear in our eyes. I stayed at the reception until after the cake was cut and then quietly slipped out into the night.

***

Four years later my phone rang...