I'll Be Your Woman

Story Info
Cuckold/hot-wife story.
27.7k words
2.92
45.2k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a cuckolding/hot-wife themed story. Please be aware of that. This story features humiliation and husband domination in an erotic form. It features erotic cruelty. It is a fantasy for a select group of readers. Please be warned. Please be aware.

This tale has the below characters.

Kirstin: an attractive housewife/hot-wife and mother

Darren: Kirstin's cuckolded husband

Kyle: a hopeless guy, who finally gets some

As always, I will delete any rude and useless comments. I will routinely discard any nasty and worthless email. I hope those who enjoy cuckolding/hot-wife stories enjoy this.

*********

PART ONE -- ONE MAN'S HUNGER FOR ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE

Kirstin just couldn't help herself: she liked stirring Kyle up. Kyle was a socially awkward and inept sort of guy. He was an annoying know it all at times. He was arrogant sometimes. He was depressed sometimes. He brooded unnecessarily sometimes. He was a pushover. He was a simp. He wasn't very successful with women.

Kyle had to be the most sexually frustrated male, Kirstin had ever come across. He always looked desperate. He was always asking some girl out and always receiving rejections. He leered at all the females without trying to hide his interest at all. Kyle liked to stare. Kyle liked to lick his lips. Kyle was a sleazy creep, according to the ladies.

And what made matters worse, from the female point of view was Kyle's general lack of effort when it came to his appearance. Kyle was a tall skinny male. He looked gawky. He was usually unshaven and his hair was constantly un-brushed. He dressed badly in ill fitting t-shirts, droopy jeans and soiled runners.

Kirstin wondered about Kyle: she often asked her husband, Darren, who was Kyle's closest friend, whether Kyle would ever get the plot, find a woman and settle down? The inevitable response from Darren was a shrug.

"I don't know if he ever will," Darren commonly answered, "Kyle's 31 now and he hasn't had a girlfriend in years. I don't know how he's going to get on. All the girls run the other way, whenever he approaches them."

Kirstin always smiled sadly. She always nibbled her upper lip thoughtfully.

"I did try to set him up with my mate, Karen," Kirstin commonly said, "but she ran a mile, when she first met him."

"I know, Kirstin," Darren commonly said, "I remember. It was a painful thing to watch. He just leers at women. He's so obvious. He's so desperate."

"I've never met a hornier guy," Kirstin softly said, her eyes growing wide. "Oh my God, he's just so horny!"

Kirstin couldn't help herself: she liked stirring Kyle up. She was the perfect woman to do it as well. Kirstin was 31 years old. She was married to Darren and was the mother of 2 young children. She was an attractive female with a quick mind and a sense of humor. Kyle definitely leered at Kirstin and made his desire for her obvious whenever they all got together.

It was a sort of in-joke between Darren and his wife. Both of them knew Kyle had a crush on Kirstin. Darren knew his gawky clueless buddy had a thing for Darren's wife. It was no big deal. Darren wasn't offended. Kirstin thought it was funny. She loved the attention. She liked playing with her husband's desperate friend. She was always fussing over him and talking about him. Darren knew what Kirstin was up to and he really didn't mind at all. Kirstin was married to Darren. Kirstin loved Darren. Kirstin was the mother of Darren's kids. Any fun Kirstin had with Kyle was just fun, as far as Darren was concerned.

But why not, Darren thought. It was only natural that a gawky leering guy like Kyle would get super gawky and leering when spending any amount of time around Darren's woman. Kirstin was a beautiful little wife and mother. She was 5 foot, 3 inches tall. She had long fine brown hair. She had light grey eyes. She had a brilliant smile. She had sensitive, exquisitely rendered facial features. Her skin was tanned. Her body was hourglass shaped. She was physically perfect, in the opinion of many men.

Kyle was surely smitten with Kirstin. He was in love with the physical Kirstin, but Darren and his wife were sure Kyle was infatuated with her bubbly, but strong personality, and her willingness to flirt with Kyle, and not get offended by the way Kyle constantly stared at her. There weren't many women who were happy to receive Kyle's leers and poorly worded innuendos. Kirstin didn't mind. She liked playing with him. She liked stirring him up. She really, really liked her husband's friend.

Again it was a private joke between Darren and his wife. Both of them knew Kyle loved and desperately wanted Kirstin, but neither of them felt a need to set Kyle straight. Darren's friend was just really horny, they thought and neither Darren nor Kirstin took offence. Stirring Kyle up was a game. Kirstin liked playing games. She enjoyed Kyle's crude attention and Darren liked watching his wife flirt with his friends.

The situation was illustrated so perfectly by a memory. Darren remembered a moment, a few years ago, when a drunken Kyle had made an inappropriate confession to Darren. The two of them were having a drink or three together in a bar. They were by themselves. They were discussing their favorite topic -- Kirstin. Kyle loved discussing Darren's wife and Darren enjoyed it as well. The two of them could talk about Kirstin for hours on end.

"I really want to fuck, Kirstin," Kyle had suddenly blurted out at one point. "I want her so bad, dude. I just want to fuck her senseless, dude."

"Yeah, I know," Darren had responded, with a smile.

"I would love to take her away somewhere for a week," Kyle had said, with a hopeful expression on his face. "We would never leave the hotel bedroom."

"Ah yeah, I would say so," Darren commented, aware that his friend was silently pressuring him to make his wife available to Kyle.

Darren remembered sitting there on his bar stool, feeling intoxicated, while smiling and nodding at his horny friend as Kyle went on and on, verbalizing his need for Kirstin. Darren realized most men would have found Kyle's comments completely out of line and a good reason to end a friendship. Some guys might have even gotten into an argument or even a fist fight over those sorts of words.

Maybe Darren was unusual, but watching his friend express his desire for Kirstin made him excited. Kyle's hunger for Kirstin made Darren's dick hard. Darren always smiled. Darren never told Kyle he was being out of line. Darren never set any boundaries and Kyle always overstepped the mark.

"What's she like in bed, man," Darren remembered Kyle asking him with a desperate expression.

"Fantastic," Darren had admitted with a grin, before the two of them had actually talked about Kirstin's sexual performance. "She's amazing in bed."

"Man, I'm so jealous," Kyle said with a desperate whine, his watery eyes leering, actually adjusting the obvious bulge in his pants in front of Kirstin's husband.

Darren had smiled and then he picked up his glass of beer and drank.

"Oh boy," Kyle had continued, while Darren drank his glass of beer, "one of these days I'm going to fuck her, dude. I'm going to do your hot wife. I could do her in front of you, if you want, dude."

Darren remembered. He had arrived home drunk, later that night, by himself. He had actually told Kirstin about his conversation with Kyle. He told Kirstin that his friend wanted to take her to bed. Kirstin had asked him to recount Kyle's every word and Darren did so as best as he could. Kirstin had asked Darren to tell her how he felt and what he had said in response to Kyle's words and he did so. Kirstin had softly smiled and her eyes lit up again and again as she listened and learnt more.

"Oh wow really? He used those words? That's so crude," Kirstin had softly said, before her smile grew wider and her facial features flushed. "I knew he wanted to go to bed with me, but I didn't realize he was that desperate for me - awww, what a horny guy!"

"He wants you so badly," Darren had said. "He can't stop talking about you."

"He sure does," Kirstin had responded. "He's even willing to risk his friendship with you, if it means he has a chance with me! That's really interesting. I definitely think you did the right thing, Darren. You remained calm and didn't get angry. That's important. That's mature. You don't want to ruin a friendship over this."

"You're the centre of his universe, Kirstin."

Darren's wife grinned. She noticed Darren's excitement. She was only half-joking when she said:

"Hmmm, good, I really like that," Kirstin whispered, with a teasing expression on her face. "Do you think I should give into him? Do you think I should give him what he wants? Would you mind if I did?"

"Oh my God, Kirstin," Darren had hissed, scratching his head.

"You know I'm only joking, don't you," Kirstin had said, studying her husband.

Darren had laughed. Kirstin broke into laughter as well. Her eyes enquired. She was seeking an answer. Darren's cock was hard. Darren took his beautiful little wife in his arms. Kirstin waited. Darren declined to respond to her questions. Kirstin broke into a wide grin when she realized Darren wasn't going to verbalize an answer. Kirstin kissed Darren. She then broke away. She had a non-verbal answer -- Darren's cock was hard -- that was all the answer she needed. She wouldn't act on the non-verbal answer though, at least not yet -- she, Darren and Kyle were in a holding pattern.

***

"What's the hold up on the beer," Darren softly asked, approaching Kirstin from behind and running his arms around her. "The boys are getting thirsty out there, woman."

Kirstin gasped. She turned in Darren's arms. She slapped him hard on the chest with the palm of her hand. She looked up at him with a grin.

"I'm not your servant, bud," Kirstin stated, "go get them yourself!"

Darren reached out and ran his fingertips through his wife's hair. He leant in. They softly kissed on the lips.

"I know, Kirstin," Darren whispered, "I was just joking, babe."

"I know you were, I was joking as well," Kirstin said, looking up at him, before Darren and his wife kissed again.

Their lips met. Their hands roved over each other. Darren had an erection and Kirstin was feeling hot and wet. They broke.

"Oh boy," Kirstin whispered up at her husband, reaching down and tracing the outline of his hard cock, through his swimmers, with her index finger, "wow, you're really stirred up."

"I sure am," Darren said, running his hands over Kirstin's tanned curves.

"And why is that, I wonder, Mr. Whittaker," Kirstin asked him with a gleam in her eyes and a smile playing on her lips.

"Oh, I think you know the reason why, Mrs. Whittaker," Darren said.

"Oh really, Mr. Whittaker," Kirstin said, stroking her husband's bare chest with her fingers. "It doesn't have something to do with me flirting with all your friends and one particular mate in general, does it?"

Darren laughed. Kirstin laughed. They kissed passionately again. Kirstin sighed. She took her husband in her arms and happily endured his delicious onslaught. He ran one hand over her breast and the other over her hair.

"Well," Kirstin asked him, after they had broken their kiss.

"You know I love it when you prick tease, Kyle," Darren whispered into Kirstin's ear. "You stir him up so much."

Kirstin laughed.

"Yeah I do, don't I," Kirstin said, "I love teasing guys and stirring them up, especially in front of you, Darren. I could make you and Kyle cum in your pants without touching either of you."

Darren grinned. He pressed his hard dick against Kirstin. She pushed up against him.

"Yes, well, Kyle is particularly susceptible to your charms, as we both know."

"And what about you, Mr. Whittaker?"

"You know I am, Kirstin," Darren whispered.

"And what about the other guys? Do you like it when I play with them as well?"

"You know I do," Darren whispered.

"You know one of these days you may come home early from work and catch me in bed with one of your mates," Kirstin softly said with a smile, "how would you feel then? Would you still like it then?"

"What find you in bed with only one of my friends," Darren said. "That wouldn't be very interesting - how about all of them at once."

They burst out laughing.

"Oh really, Darren," Kirstin whispered, after a moment. "Are you sure about that? There's a big difference between fantasy and reality."

"Ummm, well, yeah I know," Darren said, growing red faced, but grinning, while scratching his head.

Kirstin suddenly burst into more laughter. She slapped Darren's chest. The two of them passionately kissed again. They groped each other. They broke.

"You better watch out, mate," Kirstin said, "I really might start dating your friends on the sly. I really might ask Kyle out. I really might take off with him for a dirty weekend away somewhere."

"Only for a weekend, Mrs. Whittaker?"

"Well how about a whole week then, Mr. Whittaker. That's been suggested before."

Darren laughed. They kissed again.

"You're hopeless. Go get your beer and fuck off, mate," Kirstin whispered, after they broke. "I'm going to check on the kids and make sure they're okay. I'll come back out and keep playing with Kyle after that."

"I can't wait," Darren said with a smile.

"I'm sure you can't," Kirstin said with a grin, before smacking her husband on the behind as he turned to go, "but for now, adios, bud."

***

It was a boy's night together at Darren's place. Most of the men were married like Darren was. Kyle was the only single man there. Darren's married friends had left their wives and their children at home so they could get together to play cards, eat BBQ, swim in the pool and of course check Kirstin out as she pranced around the backyard and dominated the conversations.

Darren's pretty, flirty little wife was the only woman there. Kirstin was glad she had the guys to herself. She tended to get into trouble and annoy other women, particularly when she was playing with a married man in front of his wife. Kirstin was more comfortable with guys; she didn't have many female friends. Most of the wives disliked or merely tolerated Kirstin's bubbly presence.

"I can't stand that woman," some wives were known to mutter. "She's such a scheming, sex hungry little bitch."

"I swear she's sleeping around behind Darren's back. I feel sorry for that guy," other wives were known to gossip. "God knows how many guys she is fucking on the side."

"I never let my man anywhere near that girl," other wives said. "She's just trouble with a capital T."

Some of the boys had managed to get away and go to Darren's, despite their wives complaints. And there was plenty of Kirstin for the guys to check out as they drank cold beer and ate nuts and crackers with dip. Kirstin was dressed in her tiny two piece red bikini. She was actually wearing her red high heels, though it was completely inappropriate and unnecessary for her to do so. She was also wearing her short sheer robe and a pair of large sunglasses. Her long fine hair was pulled back and up into a glossy dark bun. Kirstin looked gorgeous as she click clacked her way about the back patio and fawned over the guys.

And of course Kyle couldn't keep his eyes off his friend's wife. Kyle was standing amidst a group of guys and he was trying to follow the conversation, but his attention was constantly broken by Kirstin's presence. She was being the good hostess. She was continuously interrupting Kyle's already scattered train of thought and drawing his attention away again and again.

"Would you like more, Kyle," Kirstin said with a smile, batting her eyelashes, offering her husband's friend something to nibble by holding out a small platter of cheddar cheese, brie, crackers and dip, while running her hand around Kyle's waist and stepping in close.

"Ah yeah sure, Kirstin," Kyle quickly said, looking down at her bug eyed, while the edges of her sheer robe ruffled and strands of her dark hair moved in the warm gentle breeze.

"You've got some hair in your eyes," Kyle whispered, before actually reaching out and brushing the loose dark strands away.

"Thanks honey," Kirstin whispered, smiling up at the tall Kyle and quickly blinking, batting her long eyelashes at Kyle. "Oh I think I still have some hair in my eye. I can still feel it. I don't think you got it all."

Darren broke into a grin. He watched as his wife played her little game with his friend. He watched Kyle join in. She was in good form today.

"I can't see anything, Kirstin," Kyle whispered, stroking her pretty face with his fingers, while carefully studying her beautiful eyes as she blinked and smiled up at him.

"Are you sure, Kyle," Kirstin said, "I can still feel it."

Darren shook his head as he grinned. The conversation amongst the men momentarily stopped. The guys watched Kirstin openly flirt with Kyle in front of all of them. Kyle suddenly realized that Kirstin was playing with him. Kirstin instantly stopped her hair in the eye game.

"Oh wait, I think it's gone, Kyle. Well done, babe. Here have something to eat."

Kirstin smiled invitingly and gazed softly at Kyle as he picked up a cracker, pushed the edge of the biscuit into the French Onion dip, dragged it across the dip, pulled it away and popped the entire cracker into his mouth. Kirstin made sure Kyle got a chance to run his leering eyes over her beautiful body as he munched the cracker. There was a moment of silence as Kyle caressed Kirstin's brown shoulders, arms and cleavage with his vision, while Kirstin just stood there and let him do it. The men around them, including Darren, began talking again, but Kirstin and Kyle just stared at each other. She gently pressed her body up against his. His eyes grew that much wider.

The host was enjoying himself. He was chatting and drinking, but he was just as distracted as Kyle was. Darren was standing opposite to Kyle and Kirstin. Darren was talking with the group, but he was constantly watching his wife and his friend out of the corner of his eye. Kirstin was, as usual, being Kirstin. She was always to be seen with an arm around some distracted guy. She was always rubbing herself up against a man. She liked showing off her body. She loved the attention. Darren couldn't help but grin. He just adored Kirstin.

"Do you like them, Kyle," Kirstin asked Kyle after a moment, once he had finished the cracker, his eyes glued to the top of Kirstin's breasts.

"Huh," Kyle asked, his eyes rising to momentarily take in her soft gaze, before dropping again and rising again.

Kirstin heard Darren laugh. She looked at her husband out of the corner of her eye. Darren appeared to be laughing at a friend's joke, but Kirstin knew better -- Darren was laughing at Kyle's response to her flirtation. Kirstin grinned. Kyle was a bit thick at times.

"C'mon Kyle, did you like the cracker and dip or not," Kirstin asked, focusing her attention on Kyle again and ignoring her husband, "or are you distracted and thinking about something else, mister?"

"Yeah, it's not bad," Kyle said seriously. "They're quite tasty, but they're not the good ones I usually get..."

Darren laughed again. Kirstin grinned. Kyle really was pretty clueless sometimes.

"They're not the good ones," Kirstin said, cutting in with mock shock and surprise written across her features as she rubbed Kyle's back and thrust her breasts out, "and they're only quite tasty?"

The penny finally dropped and Kyle understood her meaning. He gasped. His eyes grew wide. She was flirting with him again.

"Well, I mean, I...," Kyle stumbled, grinning, red faced, his eyes on Kirstin's sparkling eyes, before he dropped his gaze down to her boobs again.

"I think you're distracted by something else, Kylie-Kyle," Kirstin joked. "Admit they're good ones. Admit they're really yummy."

123456...8