I'll Be Your Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirstin broke the kiss. She grinned up at him. She took her hand off his hard dick. She took his hand in hers.

"Come on, Kyle,' she whispered, "I want to spoil your body for a bit."

"Sounds good to me," Kyle said.

He suddenly wrapped his arms around her and picked her up. Kirstin squealed and broke into laughter as her husband's friend lifted her out of the water. She threw her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Kyle strode out of the cool tranquil waters. He walked out of the clear sea with his friend's wife in his arms. He set Kirstin down on the sand and kissed her deeply. She stroked his wet hair with her slim fingers.

"Lay down, mate, so I can suck your cock," Kirstin whispered at him, after their kiss was broken.

"Sounds great," Kyle said, before sitting down on his towel and then lying back so Kirstin could do what she wanted to do to him. "Can I cum on your face again, like I did last night?"

Kirstin burst into laughter. Kyle grinned at her.

"Once a sleazy creep, always a sleazy creep, mate. I swear you just want me to be your own personal pornstar. You've watched too many smutty film clips, babe."

"Absolutely," Kyle said. "I need a hot little pornstar like you."

"I'm married, mate," Kirstin said, with a grin, holding up her fingers to show off her wedding and engagement rings. "I'm a simple housewife and soccer mom, not a dirty pornstar."

"Yeah sure," Kyle said, "but why should that stop me from giving you a facial?"

Kirstin burst into laughter and shook her head. Kyle grinned. With a squeal Kirstin jumped on top of Kyle. Their wet dripping bodies collided. Kirstin grabbed Kyle's wrists in her small hands and pinned them back. Kyle laughed happily. Kirstin smiled at him. She kissed him deeply. She sighed and let go off his wrists. Kyle ran his arms around her.

"I want to taste your ear," Kirstin softly said, after breaking their kiss a moment later.

"For sure," Kyle whispered, turning his head, so Kirstin could push and swipe him with her pointed tongue.

"The other one please, mister," Kirstin said.

He turned his head to the other side. He watched the sand run into the distance and become swallowed up by the dark tree line while Kirstin ran her wet tongue around and exhaled hot air into the cavern of his ear. He sighed and closed his eyes. She made him turn his head again. He gently stroked her drying skin and grinned. He could feel her soft lips on his face. He felt her move and then experienced the exquisite sensation of her kisses on his neck. She cupped the side of his face in her hands and he tilted his head back. She put soft open mouthed pecks on his Adams Apple.

"You know I really should move in with you and Darren when we get back," Kyle whispered. "I'm sure Darren wouldn't really mind."

"Quiet mate," Kirstin whispered. "I'm eating at the moment."

"We could explain it to your kids."

"Shoosh," Kirstin said and then softly laughed as she lightly scratched his scalp and kissed his collar bones.

Kyle laughed. He closed his eyes tight as Kirstin began stimulating and exploring more sensitive parts of his body such as his ribs, his sides, his belly and his nipples. She made him gasp and cradle her slowly circling head in his hands. She made him sit up.

"Down asshole," Kirstin whispered, before breaking into a soft laugh.

"You're such a tease, Kirstin. Can't you just suck my cock already, like you said you would?"

"I'll get there, mate," Kirstin whispered up at him with a soft smile. "Just be patient and let me have my sun drenched, salt water dessert."

"I'm never patient with you, woman. I always want to do it with you."

"I've noticed, man - goddamned desperado."

Kirstin inhaled the scent of his belly button before forcing the tip of her tongue in there. Kyle gasped and stretched his long body beneath Kirstin's little brown form. Then she rubbed her facial features against his abdomen as she exhaled and her wet hair fell over his crotch.

Kyle's cock was visibly twitching. His cock was hard, large and obvious. His dick was hot and thick. Kyle was dying for Darren's wife to take his penis in her mouth. It was one of his favorite moments, watching his friend's woman give him one of her fantastic blowjobs.

She was in no rush though. He had to endure the most beautiful torture. He lay there in the open air, on a towel, on the sand, of a beach paradise. Kirstin was running her lips and fingertips over his thighs and hips. He was raising his lower body. His hand was on the back of Kirstin's head.

"Ohhh c'mon, Kirstin," Kyle hissed down at her. "Stop teasing me. Please baby."

Kirstin looked up at him. She laughed. She was running her fingertips in circles around his belly button.

"Not long now, mate."

"You're a cock tease, beautiful."

"Yeah, I know, but what can you do?"

"I'll give you a spanking, naughty miss."

"That's naughty missus to you, mate. I'll tell my hubby if you try and smack my bum."

"I want to spank you in front of him."

Kirstin laughed loudly. Kyle grinned and shook his head. He gently trembled as Kirstin kissed his damp thighs and deliberately dumped her wet thick strands of hair on the tip of his dripping cock, while softly stroking his side and hip. Kirstin whipped his dick with her hair and then settled down to rubbing her nose in his sea scented pubic hair.

"Oh babe, c'mon," Kyle hissed, ready to jump Kirstin.

Darren's wife giggled. She descended his body. He happily opened his legs to accommodate her.

"Alright, let's see what we have here," Kirstin whispered, after adjusting herself.

"Worship it, Kirstin," Kyle whispered, reaching down and placing his hand on the back of her head and gently directing her lips to the tip of his tingling cock.

Darren's wife laughed. She ran her hand around the base of Kyle's dick and watched the clear fluid well up at the end of her lover's bulbous engorged knob. She watched the fluid well up and then slowly slide down the underside of Kyle's shaft. She reached in with her other hand and collected the juice on her index finger. She sucked the fluid off her finger.

"I love watching you play with my pre-cum," Kyle whispered, stroking the back of Kirstin's head with his fingers.

"I know you do, babe," Kirstin said. "Every guy I've ever slept with likes it when I get all messy and involved with their bodily fluids."

"And how many guys have you slept with, by the way?"

"No comment, mate," Kirstin said before laughing, "more than my fair share."

"Naughty bitch, c'mon worship it, baby."

Kirstin suddenly dropped her head and ran her lips and then her tongue over Kyle's balls. He gasped and then sighed as he felt Darren's wife stimulating his sensitive nuts with her mouth and then her fingertips. Kirstin felt him grow stiff and she laughed with a mouthful of balls.

"God, I love it when you do that, Kirstin."

"I know you do, mate," Kirstin murmured, after momentarily releasing his large nuts. "I can taste salt water on your skin and in your hair."

Kirstin went back to Kyle's body. She abruptly flicked at his anus with the tip of her tongue while Kyle grinned, closed his eyes and removed his hand from her head.

A few seconds later Kyle sighed again and grinned. He could feel Kirstin's soft, warm lips closing over the end of his cock head. It felt good to have her mouth there. He could feel her fingers caressing the underside of his erection in the most gentle and tantalizing way. Then she started pressing her open mouth on his tip and exhaling hot air on his knob.

"Are you going to tease me all day again with your tongue and your kisses, you sexy bitch or are you going to do more?"

"Ummm I don't know," Kirstin whispered.

"C'mon suck it you sexy, sexy slut," Kyle whispered.

Kirstin burst into laughter. Her sweet voice filled the sunny spot they were laying in. Then Kirstin went down on Kyle. She pressed down. His knob and then his shaft filled her mouth and then her throat. She was pushing down. He gasped, then sighed and then placed his hand on the back of her head again. A moment later he ran his hand down and he began stroking the back of Kirstin's neck.

"I want to eat your pussy, while you eat me," Kyle whispered down at Darren's wife.

"Oooh wow, that's an idea," Kirstin whispered, after allowing Kyle's cock to emerge from her mouth with a sweet sticky snap.

Kirstin turned. She swung her leg over him. He reached up and placed his hands on her hips. Kirstin lowered her body. He was suddenly confronted with her beautiful looking pussy. A second later she had pressed her labia against Kyle's mouth. She took his cock back into her mouth. She was rising and falling. She was sucking him with the most gentle and tender strokes. Her lips clung easily to his shaft. Her mouth was hot and butter soft. Her hand caressed his shaft. Saliva escaped from her mouth and ran down the underside of his erection.

Kyle, meanwhile, had reached in with his hands. He had carefully pried Kirstin's lips apart with his fingertips. He was rubbing his nose, his mouth and his tongue around and inside Kirstin's pussy. He was licking at the entrance to her body and then he was gently stroking her clitoris with his lips, trying to provoke her rosebud to come out of hiding.

The two of them were enjoying themselves. The sun caressed and warmed their skin. The cool breeze had died away. The tranquil water lapped and gently tumbled into shore behind them.

Kyle groaned into Kirstin pussy. His friend's wife was getting to him and beginning to test his self-control. She was slipping up and down with quicksilver strokes. Kyle could feel her fiery breath on his tip. He could feel her hot moving tongue sliding against the most sensitive spots on his dick. And she was sucking him with swift deep strokes. Her head was twisting and turning. Her fingers ticked his balls.

Kirstin was losing her self control as well. Kyle was giving her great head. He was focusing on her clit and caressing that tingling spot with his lips and tongue. Meanwhile, he had pressed two of his fingers inside Kirstin and was rummaging around in there with impatient exploratory probes. Kirstin broke contact with Kyle's cock. A stream of fluid ran. She broke into a soft groan. Kyle did likewise. The two lovers had lost interest in more foreplay. It was time for the main event.

"No more of that shit," Kyle whispered, grabbing Kirstin and sitting up.

Kirstin laughed as her husband's friend picked her up his arms, turned her over and then gently lay her down on her back on his towel.

"C'mon babe," Kirstin whispered, as she gazed at the desperate and always horny Kyle, "get the lead out."

"Yeah, yeah, you sexy married slut," Kyle hissed, as Kyle mounted her and positioned himself. "I'll give it to you. Take this."

Kirstin giggled and then gasped as Kyle delivered on his promise to give it to her. Kirstin closed her eyes tight. She grabbed at her husband's friend. Kyle groaned and then sighed as his knob broke into Kirstin, followed by inch after inch of saliva covered cock, until he was in her up to the balls.

"Oh my God, mate," Kirstin whined, her voice rising in volume. "I fucking love you and your hard cock."

"And I love your cunt, you hot bitch," Kyle whispered in her ear, as he stretched out his long lanky frame over Kirstin. "I just want to marry your pussy; Darren can have the rest of you."

"You sleazy asshole," Kirstin said, after breaking into laughter and then finishing. "I don't come in separate packages, babe."

"Well, in that case, I want the whole damned thing for myself," Kyle whispered, while he withdrew his dick and then drove his cock back in with a forceful and exaggerated gesture. "I want to move in with you and Darren when we get back from our week away. I want to take your hubby's place in your marriage bed."

Kirstin groaned. She ran her fingers through Kyle's damp hair.

"What do you say, babe," Kyle asked.

Darren's wife just groaned in response.

Kyle withdrew. He thrust. His cock slipped inside Kirstin's wet soft pussy. He gently ground around in Kirstin's depths while she grinned and closed her eyes. A moment later Kirstin drew her legs back and opened her thighs wider so Kyle could penetrate her even more deeply. He fucked her with solid smooth strokes. The two of them groaned. They clawed at each other and made yet more dark love bites.

"C'mon Kirstin, what do you say," Kyle prompted her. "Just say yes and then I can move in with you and Darren. I can be your boyfriend. I can be your one and only lover. You can be my hot slut-wife. Darren can sleep on the lounge or on the floor."

Kirstin laughed in his ear, before the two of them gazed at each with a broad grin and then kissed each other and tongue wrestled each other.

"C'mon Kirstin," Kyle whispered down into her facial features once they had broken their kiss.

Kirstin continued smiling at him. He fucked her. Kirstin slowly closed her eyes, her jaw dropped and her head ground back into the towel. Kyle took a moment to rub his chest against her body. He ran his hand along the warm skin on her side.

"C'mon Kirstin, say yes and just give into me. Darren won't mind if you tell him I'm with you now and moving in."

Kirstin laughed again.

"I love you Kirstin. You love me. I know you do. Divorce him."

"Oh God, I don't know," Kirstin softly said. "I love Darren just as much as I love you, bud. I don't want a divorce."

"Then put your foot down and tell Darren I'm moving in and he has to accept it."

"I don't think I could get my husband to accept you as my boyfriend, mate."

"Of course you can. He agreed to let you come away with me for a whole week, knowing we would end up fucking each other's brains out. He won't say no to you, Kirstin, he never does."

"And what you're going to lord it over him," Kirstin whispered at him, as her body was rocked and her words were forced out of her lungs by his hard thrusts. "Do you want to dominate him? Do you want to manage our marriage?"

Kyle moaned with pleasure. Kirstin realized their conversation turned them both on. They liked to use Darren and Kirstin's marriage as a way of heightening their passion and their pleasure.

"Yes, yes," Kyle admitted, closing his eyes tight, while trying to hold on and not cum inside Kirstin. "I want to be in charge of you. I want to be in charge of him. I want to be in control of your relationship with Darren. I'm the man, I'm the boss."

"You're going to try and stop me from fucking my own husband, so you can do it yourself, are you, Kyle?"

"Yes, exactly, Kirstin -- that's what I want!"

Kirstin broke into laughter. The two of them kissed each other on the mouth a second later. It was a feverish kiss. They broke. There was a pause in their conversation. The two of them groaned.

"Let me get on top, Kyle," Kirstin hissed, while Kyle banged her beautiful body with firm deep strokes.

"Okay, cool, you sexy slut," Kyle said.

The two of them sat up. Kirstin was in sitting Kyle's lap. She was facing him. His cock was buried in her and he was on the verge of coming hard. The two of them were motionless for a moment. They stared at each other. They considered each other's eyes. Kirstin ran her hands along the sides of Kyle's face. She leant in and kissed him. He responded by passionately kissing her back. He broke the kiss. His eyes were fevered and wild. Kirstin could see he was going to shoot his load.

"Let me move in with you, Kirstin,"

Kirstin considered him for a moment. She broke into a grin as he exploded with orgasm. Kirstin grabbed his shoulders and shoved him back. He fell backward onto his towel, as he started ejaculating his semen inside Kirstin's body, with white hot blasts, and filled the small secluded beach with his roars of pleasure.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

Kirstin rode him fierce and fast. She moved aggressively, determined to make Kyle cum really hard. Her dark wet tangled hair flashed and swung back and forth. She broke into prolonged laughter as Kyle shuddered and gasped beneath her.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW," Kyle exploded into the clear blue sky, his eyes shut tight, his body completely at the mercy of Kirstin's pussy.

"GOT YA, YOU ASSHOLE," Kirstin declared, before breaking into loud laugher.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

Kirstin moved non-stop. Her breath came and went in short sharp bursts. Her breasts rose and fell. Her lower body banged haphazardly against Kyle's.

"C'MON BABE, CUM FOR ME," Kirstin shouted, before breaking into more laughter.

Kyle suddenly sat up. He was still firing. Kirstin shrieked. She slapped at him.

"COME HERE, YOU SEXY BITCH," Kyle exclaimed, while Kirstin burst into more laughter.

Kyle grabbed Kirstin and pushed her back onto the end of the towel. He thrust once, twice and then buried himself deep and finished off inside Kirstin with a series of grunts, powerful shudders and intense dribbling.

"You owe me an orgasm, mate," Kirstin said, between snatches of breath, while running her fingers through his hair as he stretched out on top of her body.

"Let me be your boyfriend," Kyle stated. "Let me move in with you and Darren. I want to make Darren a cuckold. I want to be your man. I want to be your bull. Let me, babe."

Kirstin was silent for a moment. She finally spoke.

"Look, let me think about it. I'm not saying yes and I'm not saying no, okay."

"Okay, Kirstin," Kyle whispered in her ear, while stroking the side of her face with his hand.

"Right now, I need to cool off again, big boy, so get off me."

Suddenly Kyle jumped off a startled Kirstin. He grabbed Kirstin. He picked her up, stood up and turned. He charged down the sand and into the water. Kirstin started screaming. He kept plowing through the clear water until he was at a deep enough spot.

"YOU CREEPY BASTARD," Kirstin screamed, as Kyle threw her. Kyle laughed. He watched her tiny, well fucked body fly through the air. She seemed to hang there in the air for a brief moment, her limbs moving and her trunk twisting in the sunlight. Then gravity took over, she hit the water and vanished beneath the tranquil surface of the sea.

A moment later Kirstin appeared from beneath the sea. She came up head first. She was streaming with water. She was saturated. She was spluttering. Kyle gently took her naked body in his arms. He carefully pulled her close. They looked at each other for a long silent moment. He ran his fingers over her wet hair.

"I love you, Kirstin, you sexy slut."

"I love you too Kyle, you creepy loser."

The two of them kissed each other as the sun beat down on them, the wind picked up, the waves gently stroked the wet sand at the edge of the beach and the dark tree-line watched them anonymously.

********

PART THREE -- THE BIRTH OF A BETTER MARRIAGE

They were in the airport. Kirstin motioned for Kyle to pull her suitcases off the counter. He jumped to it, while Kirstin looked down at her mobile phone, selected her husband's number and held her mobile up to her ear. Darren's phone rang. Kirstin turned and watched her boyfriend carry her luggage and carefully drop her cases besides his own. She smiled. She turned away from Kyle as her husband answered her call.

"Kirstin," Darren asked.

"Yeah, hi babe," Kirstin responded, "our flight's arrived. We're both off the plane. We have our stuff. We'll be out in five minutes."

"Cool Kirstin. How was your week away with Kyle?"

Kirstin turned and looked at her boyfriend. Kyle was grinning at her. Kirstin grinned back. She slowly and deliberately ran her eyes over Kyle.

"Kirstin," Darren prompted his wife.

"We had a fantastic week away, babe," Kirstin softly said. "I couldn't get enough of your sexy friend. He's great in bed. I love kissing his gorgeous cock. I'm undressing him with my eyes as we speak."

1...345678