All Comments on 'I'll Carry Your Bag Pt. 02'

by Homer21stC

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
woodwardwoodwardabout 2 years ago

Great story line and Iike the golf angle. Great golf advice in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Latin term you were looking for in part 1 of chapter 2 is "ad hoc", not "add hock". You could check a dictionary for the difference between "passed" and "past" (Ch. 2 part 2) and various other words. On the whole, however, not badly written, although a bit unrealistic.

lil_shtlil_shtabout 2 years ago

Please, please, find a proof reader/editor. You don't really need to know the difference between "your" and "you're". You can provide a great story told with passion and knowledge. Let someone smooth out the rough edges; eliminate the distractions.

Very entertaining story. TY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I, too, can hardly wait to see what the next month brings. 5 stars.

jflindersjflindersabout 2 years ago

Echoing what @lil_sht said before me, I'd strongly suggest an editor. It wasn't that there was a large number of mistakes but that some of them were really disconcerting.

I liked the story.

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

Absolutely the best golf related story on Lit. And just maybe the best sports story in general. Happily waiting for another chapter. Five Stars. Thank you for the wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would very much like to see this story continue. Yes, the occasional spelling errors detract somewhat, but I have read (and committed) worse.

74 y/o vet

williedavewilliedaveabout 2 years ago

My complaint is that the story is too short!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a great sequel. I truly enjoy your chapters and how you are able to pull the reader into your plot. Thanks for sharing your talents!

DP

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 2 years ago

great story only downside is seeing it end so quickly five

mac1729mac1729almost 2 years ago

An excellent story I hope there is another chapter eventually

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is my 5th time I'm reading this story and absolutely loved it like the first time. Please please Homer21stC find it in you to continue this story.

amadthonamadthon8 months ago

Great story and characters! I hope you do write more of it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Being a great fan of Golf, I can say how much I enjoyed reading this story.

And for the record, I enjoy as much watching THE PGA and the LPGA tour.

As mentioned in the story, although the power of the shot are different between male and female golfers.

The accuracy is strategy is just equal as his the stress factor and focus.

I find both tour equally fun to watch.

As for the story, great job for just the right amount of sex, drama and Characters build up.

All in All... a five stars for both chapters.

The only mix feelings is that there is No part 3.

Thank you for the good read.

Red8_2Play.

Homer21stCHomer21stC6 months agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments. I have been working on a Part 3. Parts 1 and 2 seemed to flow easily; however, Part 3 has not come easy. I want to deliver as strong and quality a product as I possibly can. So please bear with me. I line in a movie I watched recently said, “Art is never finished, just abandoned.” Writing may be the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHomer21stC@Homer21stC
Long time reader, short time author. Stories have been in my head for years. Now I’m retired, time to put them on paper.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories