I'll Carry Your Bag Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raquel was the first to speak, "You know, I'm not concerned, in the least, about what happens today."

She leaned in and tenderly kissed Sean, "Thank you for always having my back."

Sean gazed into her gorgeous eyes, "I'd like to say it's my job, but it's my absolute pleasure." Now it was his turn to kiss her. His hand dropped down between her legs.

Raquel sighed, "Baby, you wore me out. We need to get ready for our meeting with the Commissioner."

Sean touched her clit and gently rubbed it in a circular motion.

"Mmmm... ok, maybe one more orgasm." She sighed.

******

Raquel was more relaxed, not because she was so recently fucked, but because the Commissioner had invited them to the meeting and not summoned them to the meeting. Sean, on the other hand, would be cautious until the intent of the meeting was disclosed. They entered a small conference room, one that would hold a maximum of 12 people. The Commissioner was present as well as two other women dressed in formal business attire. Sean and Raquel were dressed in casual business golf wear, slacks and collared golf shirts.

Mac Michaels introduced her companions, "Ms. Simmons, this is Janice Brown, Chief Financial Officer for Asclepius Pharmaceuticals. With her is Rhonda Sills, Asclepius' General Counsel. Ladies, may I introduce Raquel Simmons and her attorney, Sean Connors."

All parties shook hands, Sills asked Sean, "Your Ms. Simmons caddie, am I correct?"

Sean replied, "Yes, actual I'm her temporary caddie, until her brother recovers. Just so we're clear though, I'm also an attorney and I'm here representing Ms. Simmons in that capacity."

Sills responded, "Understood. Thank you."

While Brown was shaking Raquel's hand, "Congratulations on a marvelous win. You destroyed the field this week."

Raquel simply replied, "Thank you." She didn't want to get into her motivation for the win.

Coffee and pastries were served. Once everyone got settled, Mac Michaels led the discussion.

"After reviewing all the evidence and speaking to several witnesses, I've determined Mr. Gregory's complaint is completely unfounded. Furthermore, I've concluded, he was in fact the aggressor and illegally harassed Ms. Simmons throughout the entire pro-am round. The only thing I don't know is why Mr. Connors didn't beat the hell out of Halton on the 18th green."

"He was never really a threat to me. After he attempted to move me and I subdued his efforts, he wasn't in a position to retaliate." Sean calmly replied.

Brown added, "Well that's one way to look at it. Looked like, to me, you put that dirty dog down like he deserved."

Sean just smiled.

Mac Michaels looked at Raquel, "Ms. Simmons, I don't understand one aspect of your encounter with Mr. Gregory. According to witnesses his harassment wasn't just confined to the 18th hole, but was ongoing throughout the round, yet you only took action after the round was concluded. Why didn't you say something to him earlier?"

Raquel paused before replying, "Commissioner, I know how hard you've worked to build the WPGL brand. I was aware of Mr. Gregory's influence in the League's success. I was willing to put up with a degree of bad behavior by Mr. Gregory for the benefit of our League. Mr. Connors wanted to say something to him, earlier in the round, but I asked him to let me handle things."

Ms. Brown replied, "Well according to the video, I'd say you handled him quite well."

Mac Michaels continued, "Upon making my determination, I contacted the Board at Asclepius Pharmaceuticals. I presented the facts to them and advised them of their liability, not only from Ms. Simmons, but also the WPGL."

Rhonda Sills took over, "After reviewing the evidence, the board voted to remove Mr. Gregory from his position as CEO and board member. He is no longer associated with Asclepius Pharmaceuticals."

Janice Brown added, "On behalf of Asclepius Pharmaceuticals, we want to offer our sincerest apologies to both of you. We understand this was a difficult week and Mr. Gregory's actions were abhorrent. His actions, in no way, reflect the values Asclepius strives to live by. We would like to offer you this compensation for the pain you've had to deal with because of him."

Brown produced a check and handed it to Raquel. She looked at it and Sean immediately saw the anger return. She handed it to Sean... it was for three million dollars.

Sean leaned into Raquel and whispered into her ear. Raquel took a moment to calm down before responding. Sean handed the check back to her and in turn, Raquel handed it back to a surprised Janice Brown.

"I don't know if I should be happy that Gregory got what he deserved or insulted that you think what happened can be erased by a check." Raquel finally said.

Brown started to speak, but Raquel put up a hand. "What Halton Gregory did was more than an assault on me, he attacked the very future of this League. His obvious power over the League was evident by the Commissioner initially believing his version, before even hearing my side."

Mac Michaels looked down in shame.

"Barbara, how many other Halton Gregory's does the WPGL have to suck up too? Is this League just eye candy for corporate sexual predators?" Using her first name demonstrated her contempt.

Raquel again directed her comments to a shocked Brown and Sills, "I don't want your money, but if you have three million to waste, I do have a foundation that supports girls youth golf that can use it. If your company truly believes in women's golf, why not increase our prize money more on par with the boys? Why are we begging for scraps when the men are swimming in money and endorsements. Are there any female CEOs out there sexually harassing the male pros?"

She was on a roll, then addressing all three powerful women, "If you want to do something, meaningful, to help our league, you'll publicly tell all the sponsors what happened here, this week, and that it will never happen again. Those who supposedly truly support women's golf need to stand up and prove it."

With that, Raquel got up and walked out of the room. Sean sat there as stunned as the others.

Finally Sean stood up, addressed the three powerful women, "That's one impressive professional athlete...Good day ladies."

Mac Michaels finally spoke up, "Mr. Connors, please convey to Ms. Simmons that we will strive to accomplish precisely what she asks."

Janice Brown added, "Yes... yes, Asclepius Pharmaceuticals commits to one, publicly acknowledging our former CEO's actions and to working with the WPGL to making it a prominent and respectful professional athletic organization."

Sean shook all of their hands.

Before he chased after Raquel, Mac Michaels asked, "Please ask Raquel if I can call on her for advice and assistance."

Sean smiled, "I will, thank you."

The video Jan Walters took on Wednesday somehow made its way to the internet by Thursday. Needless to say it went viral. Like all WPGL members, Raquel was on social media and her account blew up. She hadn't checked her account, all week, until after her meeting with Asclepius and Mac Michaels. Roughly 99% of the responses were very supportive. Many were disappointed that Sean hadn't beat the shit out of Halton Gregory. Less than 1% suggested Raquel asked for it and had even possibly encouraged his behavior. Raquel wasn't the type to get into internet fights with trolls, so she just let the tweets flow.

The news of Gregory's removal as Asclepius' CEO, the video and a sampling of the tweets made the evening news. National news organizations were clamoring for interviews with Mac Michaels, Janice Brown, and Sean. But Raquel Simmons was the one person every news organization wanted to interview the most.

Sean and Raquel went back to the hotel. They had initially planned to travel to Dallas. Sean still hadn't met Raquel's parents, face to face. However, the whole Halton Gregory issue had changed things. Raquel called her mom and dad to explain why they would be delayed. They had watched the national news coverage and were only concerned about their daughter's well being.

******

Raquel just ended the call, "Sean, what am I going to do with all these interview requests?"

"Well, you could be like me and ignore them, or..."

Just then Sean's phone went off. He talked for a moment and then ended the call."

"That was Phil Montgomery. He wants to know if you're still up for taping the Sparta Apparel commercial? If so, he'll fly us to Florida tomorrow."

"What about my parents? You promised." She pleaded.

Sean smiled, "I love it when you beg. I already told him we couldn't make it and why. He did ask if you were willing to skip the next tournament?"

Raquel thought for a moment, "I did make a commitment to Sparta and it might be a good idea if we had some distance to let the media interest wane. Ok, tell Phil we'll come down next week."

Sean thought for a moment, "We could do one interview together. I'm concerned about an "ambush" interview. I don't want to have to answer a bunch of tabloid questions about our relationship. We need to find a news organization that will give us a fair hearing and stick to what happened this week."

Raquel half kiddingly asked, "What, are you ashamed of our relationship?"

She may have been kidding, but Sean was serious. "I'm surprised you asked that question. I've loved two women in my life. One died in combat. I don't want to chance losing the other because some interviewer tries to paint our relationship as something to be ashamed of."

Raquel was immediately sorry she joked, "Sean, I'm so sorry, I was just kidding. I know you could never be ashamed of us."

Sean paused, "I'm sorry too. During my time with Eldon, I learned you can't trust the media. If there are two possible sides to a story and they will always focus on the most salacious one."

Raquel leaned into Sean, "No amount of negative media coverage could tear me from you."

Sean put his arms around Raquel and held her close, kissing the top of her head. "Nor me, from you." He said, almost in a whisper.

Raquel sat up and looked deep into Sean's eyes, "I love you Sean Connors. I've never said that to anyone, outside of my family. I didn't say it to my "first love" in high school, or any boyfriend I had in college. Which wasn't that difficult, there weren't many, because I was so focused on my golf. But I know deep inside of my heart that I love you. You are the one for me...nothing will ever change that."

Sean kissed her deeply. "I'll call Eldon and see if he knows a reporter he trusts to be fair."

******

Raquel called her brother Mark. Mark was convalescing at their parents home in Dallas. It had been about a month since Mark broke his ankle. Raquel missed her brother/caddy, but having her boyfriend on her bag made it bearable.

"Congratulations on the win, sis. I noticed my bank account increased by thirty grand. I feel like I'm mooching off you. I don't deserve this." Raquel could tell in Mark's voice he felt very uncomfortable about being paid even though he wasn't working.

"Well big brother, you'll have to discuss that with Sean." Raquel had him on speakerphone.

"Mark, consider it workman's comp., without the bureaucratic paperwork. I'm just helping out until you can get back on the bag." Sean piped in.

The conversation as to how Sean could continue to caddie for Raquel...pro bono had never been explained. During his time with Eldon Forester, Sean had become very wealthy. It turned out Sean had a knack for investing. He managed to turn what Eldon paid him into a substantial nest egg. His current legal profession, representing athletes and sports companies was quite lucrative. Sean continued to make his money work for him. At 47, Sean was worth over three hundred million.

"Yea right, just helping out. You caddy for her and she goes, first, top ten and first." Mark sounded very insecure.

"I just had good timing my friend." Sean added.

"Mark, stop your bitching, we'll win when your back, as well." Now Raquel was talking to him like a sister.

"You're right, sorry. I'm just going nuts cooped up here."

"You'll be back out before you know it. Then I can go back into retirement." Sean tried to lighten the mood.

"Mark, we have to go, love you big bro."

"Love you too, sis. Bye Sean." With that Mark disconnected.

******

Michelle Ortiz dialed the number Eldon Forester had given her. She was surprised to hear from him, but after he explained why he called, she completely understood.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Simmons? This is Michelle Ortiz with Lynx News. Eldon Forrester told me you were expecting my call." Michelle said tentatively.

"Yes, Ms. Ortiz, I was. Thank you for calling." Raquel was uncharacteristically nervous.

"Mr. Forester suggested it might be possible to arrange an interview with you." Michelle knew she was treading on some thin ice. She was trying her best not to fall into the freezing water.

"Eldon said you were one of the few good reporters. I hope that's true. Mr. Connors and I are willing to give an interview about what happened at the pro-am this week."

Michelle recognized this was going to be her only shot. "Thank you, I'll do my best to live up to Mr. Forester's expectations. When can we set up to meet? Can the two of you come to New York."

Raquel and Sean had previously discussed how to proceed, in detail. "That won't be possible Ms. Ortiz. We're on our way to Dallas from here. Next week we'll be in Florida.

Michelle thought for a moment, "We have an affiliate in Dallas. Can you come by the studio sometime tomorrow?"

Raquel responded, "Could we make it in the afternoon?"

"I'll book the studio for 1 pm, will that work for you and Mr. Connors?"

Raquel concluded, "Yes, that will work. Please text me the address for the studio."

Michelle replied, "Great! Of course. I look forward to talking with you tomorrow."

Raquel ended the call and looked at Sean. "Well, I guess we're set up."

Sean replied, "To be honest, I'm more nervous about meeting your parents than being interviewed by Michelle Ortiz."

There's No Place Like Home

"Tell me again why we're flying first class." Raquel asked while they were getting settled into 4A and 4B.

"I like the leg room." Sean nonchalantly replied.

"And why is my caddie paying for our flight home?" Raquel tried to argue when Sean insisted he pay for their tickets, but in the end she relented. She had never flown first class before and gave into a reoccurring dream of being pampered.

"You've got a point. I've been losing money for the past month. Maybe we should have taken the bus."

"Well, if you didn't give all of your earnings to my brother, you wouldn't be in the negative." Raquel felt guilty about the deal she made with Sean. Sean made her promise to give the "caddie cut" to her brother. As such, Sean was working for free. The best damn caddie in the world, wasn't getting paid. She'd earned around $600,000.00 in tournament winnings since Sean's been on her bag, but he hadn't taken a nickel.

The reality was in the past month between Sparta's final payment and his investments, Sean was up just north of a million dollars.

As they got settled and were served a drink, Raquel finally asked, "Can I assume you're... well off?"

Sean looked at her, "Yes, you can assume that. Sweetheart, I have plenty of money, you don't need to worry about me."

Now she was curious, "How much is plenty?"

Sean took a sip of his drink, "I apparently have a gift for the right investments. Caddying for Eldon gave me the wherewithal to seed several very good investments."

He took her hand, "Financially, we have nothing to worry about."

That seemed to satisfy Raquel for the moment. Then out of nowhere see asked, "Would you help me invest my winnings and the sponsorship money I received from Sparta Apparel?"

He lovingly looked at her, "It would be my pleasure to help you wherever and whenever I can."

She leaned over and kissed him, "That's why I love you."

"That's the only reason?"

"Well that and the way you eat pussy."

Raquel had a real talent at making Sean blush bright red.

******

Walking passed the TSA agent and through the sliding doors, Sean spotted a guy holding a sign with his name.

"Hey Frank! Good to see you. This is Ms. Raquel Simmons."

Frank tipped his black chauffeur's hat, "Pleased to meet you Ms. Simmons. Welcome back Mr. Connors. If you would give me your baggage tags, I'll collect your luggage."

"Here you go." Sean hand him the baggage claim checks. "Oh, and one of those items is golf clubs."

"Yes sir." The chauffeur replied.

Raquel grabbed Sean by the arm, "Why is there a chauffeur waiting for us?"

"To give us a ride to my house."

"You take a limo to the airport?" Raquel was more than startled.

"Seems reasonable, considering I've been gone for six weeks. Wouldn't make sense to pay for parking that whole time." Sean replied.

Raquel shook her head, "Ever heard of Uber?"

"Frank's on retainer. It's easier than Uber."

Raquel had some difficulty processing that, but in the end decided to "go with the flow."

Once in the limo, it was about a twenty minute ride from the DFW International Airport to The Trophy Club up Texas 114. The Trophy Club was a gated community, between Dallas and Fort Worth, with two world class golf courses.

The Trophy Club was also once home to legendary LPGA golfer, Kathy Whitworth. Ms. Whitworth, to this day, holds the record for the most professional wins at 88, six more than the record on the mens tour.

Frank pulled into the driveway of Sean's 3500 square foot, two story brick home. The front yard was manicured to perfection.. the lawn looked like a fairway at Augusta National.

Sean gave Raquel a partial tour of the house, while Frank unloaded the luggage and golf clubs. Once done he asked Sean, "Is there anything else Mr. Connors?"

Sean slipped Frank a hundred and shook hands, "Nope, I think we're all good. We'll be headed out to Florida, next week. I'll text you our itinerary."

Frank sighed, "You don't have to tip me, I'm on retainer." Then he realized it was a C note and went wide eyed.

Sean just smiled, "Enjoy your evening."

"Thank you, sir."

******

Raquel brought Sean into her arms, "So tell me Mr. Connors, how many women have you lured into your home?"

Sean gave Raquel a tender kiss, then looked her square in the eyes, "You are the first and hopefully, the last."

She looked back at him suspiciously, "That's hard to believe. You may be my knight in shining armor, but I know you're also not a monk."

Sean smiled, "No I'm not, but all my encounters with women have been while I traveled. I'm not known for long relationships or commitments."

Raquel suddenly had a worried look on her face. Sean continued, "Until now. I love you Raquel Simmons and I will be yours as long as you'll have me."

Raquel wrapped her arms around Sean into a tight hug, while simultaneously giving him a searing kiss. After what seemed like a blissful eternity she removed her lips from his, "I think it's time you showed me the master bedroom."

******

Raquel walked about looking at everything, furniture, pictures on the walls, etc. As she examined an item, she lost a piece of clothing, first her shoes as she leaned on the dresser. Then her shorts as she looked at one of the pictures. By the time she reached the bed, Raquel was gloriously naked. Sean had been standing at the door, dumbstruck. When Raquel laid down on the bed, she splayed herself open to her lover. Her hand went between her legs and dip a finger inside her vagina.

"Sean, your room must be very sexy. I'm so wet right now. Are you just going to just stand there?"

By the time Sean reached the bed, he was completely naked as well. He dropped to his knees and dove straight for her clit. There would be no teasing, it was right to the good stuff for him...and her.