I'll Carry Your Bag Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raquel orgasmed a minute later, flooding Sean with her sweet juices.

They didn't have an abundance of time. He crawled up her body, stopping to pay homage to her very large and gorgeous breasts. He reached down and fisted his hard cock and notched it at the entrance of her pussy. He sucked hard on her nipple as he buried his engorged manhood in one smooth motion. By the time he hit her cervix she orgasmed again.

"I'm cumming! Oh my god, I'm cumming so hard! Ahhhhh. FUCK!

Sean, lifted up and pulled his cock almost out of her before plunging it back in.

Her orgasm continued.

He pulled out slowly and the plunged back in fast and hard, smashing his pubic bone against her clit.

Her orgasm continued.

Suddenly he felt it...he was ready to explode.

"I'm going to cum baby!" He screamed.

She screamed back, "YES! I want it! Give it to me! Give it to me NOW!"

Her wish was his command. He felt himself spasm inside her. He pushed hard into her moving his pelvis against her engorged clit.

"FUCK!!" Was all he could muster.

Her orgasm continued. Well maybe it was multiple orgasms, but it felt like one continuous one to her.

Finally he stopped, but he was panting hard. Her orgasm finally abating.

"Oh my god... I've never cummed so hard or for so long. I thought I was going to pass out." She was breathing hard as well.

Sean and Raquel had missed their workout. But no worries, they had turned the bed into their cardio machine.

They weren't able to spend as much time as they would have liked, because there was a busy afternoon ahead of them. First they agreed to meet with Michelle Ortiz at the Lynx News affiliate in downtown Dallas. Then dinner with Raquel's folks and her brother, Mark, at Perry's Steakhouse in Frisco.

That's when Raquel got intimately familiar with the master bathroom. It contained the largest walk-in shower Raquel had ever seen. The shower contained both a rain shower head and multiple body sprays. There was a programmable control panel at the entrance.

Sean called it his "car wash."

Showering together wasn't a problem. Neither was making love in the shower, except it made them dangerously close to being late for the interview.

******

Raquel and Sean sat side by side with Michelle sitting opposite to them.

Even though she played golf in front of hundreds and at times, thousands of people, she never got nervous. A big part was because concentrating on her game, blocked them out. This was way different. Even though it was just the three of them, the lights and the camera meant thousands, maybe millions of people would be watching her. And what she says would have a direct impact on her and the WPGL.

Now she was nervous... real nervous.

Sean tried to get her to relax. "Raquel, I'll be right here. Just be you and the world will love you."

On the other side of the camera they heard, "three...two...one...you're live."

Michelle began, "Good evening (this wouldn't air until later), I'm Michelle Ortiz. I'm here with WPGL pro golfer, Raquel Simmons and her World Golf Hall of fame caddie, Sean Conners. An altercation and video of Ms. Simmons and Mr. Halton Gregory, former CEO of Asclepius Pharmaceuticals, on the 18th hole during last weeks Pro-Am became a viral sensation."

The video played on a large monitor.

Michelle, "Raquel, first off congratulations on a magnificent win this pass weekend. How were you able to perform with all the distractions around you?"

On the way to the interview, Sean had advised Raquel to be herself, but to keep her answers short. He assured her he would run interference for her, if it was necessary. They had a brief chat with Michelle, before the interview and came to an understanding that Raquel would only answer questions about the Pro-Am and tournament.

Raquel smiled, "I've had a gift, since I was kid, when playing sports I could block out everything else and concentrate on what I was doing."

Ortiz wasn't deterred, "That's a lot to block out. Tell us about what happened during the Pro-Am. How did you get paired up with Halton Gregory?"

"I was told by the Commissioner's office he had specifically asked to be my playing partner."

She followed up, "Did the Commissioner know about Gregory's past activities before the round?"

Ortiz played several very short video clips of women who had come forward, since the Pro-Am, making even more serious allegations against Halton Gregory.

Raquel didn't hesitate, "I don't believe Ms. Mac Michaels would have allowed Halton Gregory to play in the Pro-Am had she known about his intentions or his past behavior."

Ortiz got right to the crux of things, "Was he targeting you from the beginning or after the round was over?"

Raquel responded, "His caddie warned Sean to watch out for him, on the first hole. During the round there was incidental touching and comments that were just on the edge of appropriateness. But nothing over the top until after the last putts dropped on 18."

Michelle followed up, "From witnesses I talked to, that's being very kind. They say he was inappropriate from the beginning."

Raquel replied, "During the round most of our interaction was on the tee box and the green. In between we weren't in close proximity. I guess I was so focused on playing that I didn't notice how bad it was."

Ortiz turned to Sean, "Aren't the two of you a couple as well as player and caddie?"

Sean wasn't sure he liked the direction the interview just went, "Yes." Was all he would contribute.

"Well didn't you notice how badly Gregory was treating Raquel?"

Now Sean didn't like the inference, "I did and asked Raquel, on the front nine, if she wanted me to say something to him. She asked me not to say or do anything. She is a very capable woman and I knew she could take care of herself, so I did as she requested. I think her actions on the 18th green demonstrated how capable she is."

Michelle smiled, "Indeed she did. Raquel did you know Jan Walters was videotaping you after the round?"

Raquel simply relied, "No."

Ortiz continued, "After it was posted on social media your account exploded. There are over 100,000 comments about what occurred. Here's one of those comments..."

The screen changed to one of the comments written on Raquel's social media account, "Halton Gregory doesn't deserve what he got. Raquel is obviously a babe and probably wanted him to further her career. She only slapped him because she knew she was being filmed."

The screen switched back to Michelle, "Care to comment?"

Sean jumped in, "I find it interesting how out of 100,000 plus comments, you focused on this one. 99.7% of the comments were very positive, supportive and encouraging, yet you decided to air an example of the.3%. We choose to focus on the 99.7% and ignore the.3%."

Michelle decided to change subjects, "Raquel there's a report the WPGL Commissioner, Barbara Mac Michaels, initially supported Halton's Gregory side of the story. Only after the video hit the internet did she support your version of the events. Can you elaborate?"

Internally, Raquel was seething, but externally she was as calm as a cucumber, "Throughout this entire matter Commissioner Mac Michaels has behaved with the best interest of the WPGL in mind. She didn't make any decisions before she conducted a thorough inquiry. We haven't agreed to any interviews, up to this point, so she could have the freedom to put this unfortunate event to bed and we could move on to playing golf."

Michelle noticed the firmness in Raquel's voice. She knew she could "push some buttons" but she had no desire to turn this into a "tabloid" interview.

Sean found it interesting how Raquel just told the truth, but left out some important details.

Michelle then turned her attention to the tournament, "You played some of the most amazing golf. 32 under par, a WPGL record. A ten stroke margin of victory against a world class competitor. A tournament record breaking 60 in the opening round. Where did that come from?"

Raquel smiled, "Golf is a fickle game. Every once in a while, everything goes your way. It went my way, last week."

Michelle added, "I'm still waiting for it to go my way."

All three chuckled.

Ortiz's final question, "Raquel, is there anything you would like to add?"

Raquel thought for a brief moment, "We're professional athletes, not objects for the pleasure of powerful men. All any of us want to do is to compete at the highest level of our sport and be recognized for the professionals we are. Is that too much to ask?"

Michelle also competes in a "male dominated" profession and is painfully familiar with the lack of professional treatment.

She concluded with, " Thank you for joining us and the best of luck in the future."

Someone off the side yelled, "We're clear!"

Michelle stood as did Raquel and Sean, she extended her hand to Raquel first. "I think it's the very least you could ask."

Then she extended a hand to Sean, "Mr. Connors, please say hi to Eldon Forrester for me."

Sean responded, "Happy to Michelle."

He went to release his hand from Ortiz, but Michelle wouldn't let go, "Also, the next time, would you please kick his fucking ass."

Sean just smiled.

******

On the way to Perry's, Sean realized he was now the nervous one. "Um, full disclosure, I've only met my girlfriend's parents one other time. And that was a long...long time ago."

Raquel laughed, "Sean, I'll be right here. Just be you and they will love you."

Sean rolled his eyes, "Now where have I heard that before?"

Sean really didn't have anything to worry about. Joan and Bart Simmons were already fans before they officially met him. He stepped in to help their daughter when Mark was injured. He's giving the caddie share of her winnings to Mark. He was responsible for a huge sponsorship for not only Raquel but also Mark. On top of all that, he protected her honor from the likes of Halton Gregory.

How could they not be a fan.

In fact Bart didn't shake his hand when Raquel introduced them. He brought Sean into a huge hug and thanked him for everything he'd done for his family. Raquel and Mark were shell-shocked, as they had never witnessed that level of emotion from their father.

Of course Joan also gave Sean a huge hug and kiss on the cheek.

Once they got to their table and sat down, Mark asked, "So sis, have you seen the new World Golf Rankings?"

Raquel responded, "I haven't had a moment to look."

"Well were having dinner with 20th ranked women's professional golfer." He said with a huge smile.

"You've got to be shitting me!" She exclaimed.

"Raquel... language." Chided her mother.

"I wouldn't shit you sis... you're my favorite turd."

Joan's glare shifted to Mark.

Raquel looked at Sean, "Wow!"

Sean smiled, "Congratulations, it's well deserved."

The dinner went very smoothly. Mark and Bart shared a 32 ounce tomahawk sirloin steak. Sean had Perry's world class seven-finger-high pork chop. Raquel and Joan split the Symphony Kabob.

This was Raquel's first time to Perry's and was very surprised Sean ordered the pork chop and not a fillet mignon. She laughed when Sean described it as "bone sucking good." But when the waiter delivered their food, Raquel's jaw dropped, it was the largest pork chop she had ever seen. Sean suggested she have a taste and after one bite she thought she had found food heaven. Joan ended up eating the Kabob and Raquel shared Sean's pork chop.

And yes, she sucked the bone clean.

******

On the way back to Sean's house, Raquel became reflective. "This past month has been quite eventful. My brother broke his ankle, my new caddie is in the Hall of Fame and a rich lawyer to boot. We fall in love with each other and then slay the man-dragon. All the while, I win two golf tournaments and finish in the top ten in a third. Oh and don't forget, I had the great fortune in getting a huge sponsorship. Topping it off, I've enjoyed the best sex in my life."

She thought for a moment, looked out the window and just said, "Wow! I can't wait to see what the next month brings."