I'll Do Anything for Him Pt. 03

Story Info
Poorly educated ex Children's Home girl falls in love.
9.5k words
4.59
8.7k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll do anything for him

by Vanessa Evans

Part 03

When the meeting got underway again, one of the guys uncovered a vase of flowers that was on a table in the middle of the room. Now I like flowers but I wondered just how many photographs of them the people there could take, but then Steve spoke up.

"Guys, we can photograph flowers anytime that we want, but I was wondering if Grace would be so kind as to model for us, I'm sure that you'll all agree that she would make an excellent model."

Although Jack had half warned me that he might want me to model for them, when it came to actually being asked in front of everyone I suddenly became shy and embarrassed.

"No, I couldn't, and why would you want to photograph a skinny, flat-chested girl like me?"

"Grace," Steve continued, "photographic models come in all shapes and sizes, admittedly most aren't what most people would call attractive, but you are, and your innocence makes you the perfect subject, all you have to do is just sit there smiling and pulling funny faces at us."

I giggled at the funny faces remark then looked at Jack and saw that his face was beaming.

"So what would I have to do Steve?"

"Just sit there, well not quite, but it's just as easy. We'll tell you how to sit, or stand or lay on the table, where to put your arms and legs and what expression to put on your face, it's as simple as that."

"Would you be expecting me to take my dress off, because I have nothing on under it."

"We've worked that our already Grace but that's up to you, none of us would want you to do anything that you don't want to do or are uncomfortable with."

I looked at Jack and saw that he was still beaming. When he saw me looking at him he nodded his head.

"Well okay, if you really want me to."

"We do Grace, and we really appreciate you offering."

I stood up and realised that all the guy were talking about me and fiddling with their equipment, photography equipment that is, although I did notice that Jack had a big bulge in the front of his trousers that made my pussy tingle and want to be alone with him.

Steve sort of took charge and started telling me where and how to stand whilst all the other guys, including Jack, started taking photographs. I had to hold each pose for a couple of minutes while they all moved around me clicking away.

It didn't take me long to relax and Steve told me that I was a better model when I was relaxed.

After about 10 or 15 poses Steve brought a chair over for me and told me to sit on it. As soon as I sat I realised that they would be able to see up my dress to my pussy. I looked over to Jack again and he must have know what I was thinking because he smiled and nodded his head.

The poses this time definitely included them being able to see my pussy in just about all of the poses. Some of the poses were with me with my legs spread wide and I wondered if the cameras would be able to capture the fact that my pussy was all wet.

Then Steve asked me if I'd mind slipping my arms out of the dress and just letting the spaghetti straps just dangle.

"My dress might start to slide down me." I said.

"Would you mind if it did Grace?" Steve asked.

"I guess not." I replied looking at the still smiling Jack.

The bulge in his jeans looked painful and I so wanted to give him some relief.

It took a couple of poses for the dress to slip over first one, then both nipples, and as soon as it was passed my second nipple the whole top slid down to my waist.

"Good, good girl Grace, hold it there." I kept hearing the guys say, then I heard Steve say,

"Stand up please Grace."

I did, knowing full well that the dress would hit the floor and that I'd be totally naked in front of all the guys. I looked at Jack again and he was still smiling when my dress puddled on the floor.

"Step out of it please Grace." Steve said.

I did, and one of the guys came and moved my dress, and the chair, away from me.

This time the standing poses felt different but I guess that they weren't that different to the first set, except that I was naked.

Ten or fifteen minutes later Steve asked me to lay on the table and I was pleased that, although small, my breasts were still firmly looking like pointed little breasts and that they hadn't just flopped making me look like what Jack calls 'fried eggs'.

The poses were a lot more explicit with my legs being spread wide in just about every one, even the ones where they had me laying on my side It was embarrassing but every time that I looked over to Jack to see if he was still happy he smiled and it made my pussy get wetter. I wondered just how much of my juices would be visible on the photos.

The final pose was of me on my back, knees up and down by my shoulders. I hated to think what those photos would be like.

Eventually it was all over and Steve told me that I could put my dress back on.

"When can I see them all?" I asked, curious to see just how embarrassing the photos would be.

"You'll have to come back in a couple of weeks Grace but Jack might let you see the ones that he took before then." Steve replied.

I went and stood next to Jack and put my arm round him for a little comfort. He put his arm round me and gently squeezed me making me feet nice and wanted.

That was it for the evening and as we left all the guys thanked me for posing for them. On the way home Jack asked me if I'd enjoyed the evening.

"Well," I replied, "The first half was boring, don't get me wrong there were lots of great photos but photos of flowers and scenery don't do a lot for me."

"What about the second half of the meeting Grace?"

"Hmm, if you were trying to embarrass me then you succeeded, but apart from that, it sort of made me feel wanted, that maybe me having small tits and being so skinny isn't such a bad thing. I know that you keep telling me that I'm beautiful but I look at all those famous, beautiful women and I feel inadequate."

I didn't get the chance to finish what I was saying because Jack interrupted me saying,

"Hold it right there young lady."

He also stopped the car on the side of the road and turned to face me.

"Grace, have you heard the saying, 'one man's meat is another man's poison?"

"Yes."

"Well you are my meat, a very juicy and delicious steak, and I love every little bit of this chunk of meat. Everyone is different, we all have different beliefs in what is good and bad, beautiful and ugly. Me, I like, no, I love, skinny girls with small tits, especially ones that have a great character like you do, ones that are proud of their body and not ashamed for other people to see it. Deep down I believe that you like yourself, the problem being that you, like all young people, have had it drummed into them that bodies are horrible things that need to be covered all the time. That's a load of crap put out by prudes who can't think for themselves. All I'm doing is helping you to realise that deep down you do like your body."

"Jack, I KNOW what you just said, you've said it before and I agree with you and I'm happy with how you are trying to bring out the real me, that's why I'm happy to do whatever you ask. What I was going to say was that the modelling was a little embarrassing to start off with but I got over that and started to enjoy it. Even when Steve got to me to take my dress off, but it got embarrassing again when Steve got me to get on the table and got me to spread my legs."

"Grace, your pussy is beautiful, it's perfect, just a hint of inner labia flaps and a clit that likes to come out to play. There's nothing more that a man could ask for and you showing yourself to everyone makes every man want to get his hands on you."

"Well they can't, I'm all yours, unless you want me to let other men put their hands on me."

"Grace, I have no problem with other men looking at you naked, and touching you, even making you cum with their fingers. All I ask is that you don't fuck other men."

"I will never to that Jack, but you actually don't mind other men touching my tits and pussy and even making me cum?"

"No I don't mind, just so long as you come back to me."

"I will Jack, I will. But I don't particularly want other men to touch me, only you."

"Okay Grace, that's enough talking, let's get home and into bed. After watching you naked in front of the rest of the club I'm desperate to get you into bed and fuck your brains out."

"If me being naked in front of other people makes you want to fuck my brains out maybe I should go for a walk down the main street of town every Saturday afternoon without any clothes on."

"That would do wonders for your self-esteem and pride in your body but I'm pretty sure that some prude would complain and call the police."

"Maybe you should find a city where I can walkabout naked and take me there for a holiday.

"That's an awesome idea Grace, if only one existed."

By that time we were pulling into Jack's drive. We didn't make it into the house before Jack jumped on me and we made love over the front of the car before going inside and doing it again.

As me, we lay there in post coital bliss, I said,

"Jack, is you getting me naked in front of your mates your way of getting me more proud of my body and not ashamed for other people to see it."

"Is it working Grace?"

"Well I guess that it is, I'm not quite as embarrassed as I was that first time with Steve."

"And does being naked in front of other guys turn you on?"

"Yes it does, but not as much as when you are looking at my naked body Jack."

"Well it's obviously working then, but if you go back to being covered all the time you won't be as horny so I think you'll have to be naked more often and in front of more people."

"I love you Jack so you know that I'll do it, I'll be naked anywhere you want."

"And play with yourself anywhere as well?"

"You know that I will."

After a short silence Jack said,

"Grace, do you think that I'm taking advantage of you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you weren't exactly experienced with men or relationships when you first went out with me and I'm a bit worried that you think that I'm taking advantage of you, making you do things that you don't really want to do because you think that that's what girlfriends do?"

"Jack, you're right, I don't have any previous experience of being a girlfriend or having sex, and I'm guessing that not every girlfriend gets naked as often as I do, but I'm happy. Yes you push my limits and get me to do things that I don't really want to do and a lot of the time it's quite embarrassing, but after I've done them I'm happy that I did them and I'm happy that you pushed me so stop worrying. I'm happy and I love every seconds of my time with you, and I love you. Do you fancy a blowjob?"

He did so I sucked his cock until he gave me a late night snack then we went to sleep.

*****

Jack woke me in the most pleasurable way possible then we had an hour long lovemaking session before getting up and going to the bathroom together. I've got used to us doing all our business in there whilst the other one is there and as well as talking about what we are doing there and then we talk about other things in our lives.

That morning we talked about the party that Jack was hosting that night.

"So I'm guessing that you want me to be naked all night Jack?"

"Yes please Grace, it will be good for your self confidence and esteem."

"I know, I'm sure that it will be embarrassing to start off with but I'm sure that I'll get used to it. Didn't one of your mates say that he's try to get his girlfriend to be naked as well?"

"They all did, but that might have just been the booze talking."

"So have you seen the 3 girls naked before Jack?"

"Yes, we all got totally pissed at a party and ended up trying to have an orgy but we were all too far gone."

"You were drunk Jack? I'd like to have seen that."

"And I'd like to see you drunk, drunk and naked Grace."

"Well you might get that chance tonight Grace."

"No, I don't want to get drunk, I want to remember every second of you fucking me after they've all gone."

"And I want to remember every second of me fucking you Grace."

Straight after breakfast we went to the supermarket to get the food and drink for the party then it was back home with me getting the food ready and Jack getting the hot tub working. Because of my lack of experience in cooking and arranging party food I had to keep going and interrupting Jack but he was very patient with me, but one time he came up behind me and stuck his hard cock up my pussy from behind while I was arranging a tray of volovants. Another time that I was putting the cream on a trifle he did the same, but bending me over so that I right tit actually went down into the cream. He licked it off after we'd both cum.

Finally everything was ready and Jack suggested that we christen the hot tub. So we did. It wasn't quite as warm as I would have liked but Jack told me that it would be by the time the guests arrived.

I started getting nervous as it got close to the time that we were expecting the guests to arrive. After Jack failed to calm me down he told me to go to the bedroom and masturbate to help me relax.

I did, and after a nice orgasm I actually dozed off. Jack sliding a finger up my slit woke me then he said,

"Everyone had arrived, brush your hair then I'll take you down and introduce everyone, and remember to keep your hands by your sides."

He kept rushing me, presumably to stop me from getting nervous, but as he led me down the stairs the nerves hit me again and I really squeezed Jacks hand. I could feel my face glowing red with embarrassment as Jack led me into the lounge where everything suddenly went quiet and about 15 or 20 pairs of eyes stared at the naked me.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Jack loudly said, "although I'm not sure just how many gentlemen there are here, for those of you who haven't met this young lady before, this is Grace, my new girlfriend. As you can see she's a little shy and embarrassed but she has decided to embrace her sexuality and wants to be naked all the time that she's in this house so I do hope that her nudity isn't going to be a problem for any of you and that you'll all be nice to her, especially as it is Grace that has prepared all this food for you.

Charlie and Lucy were the first to come over to me, Lucy hugging me and telling me that I am a brave girl and that I have nothing to be embarrassed about. Charlie held out his hand to shake mine but instead he lifted my hand to his face, kissed it and said,

"Hi Grace, it's good to see ALL of you this time."

"Is there something that you should be telling me Charlie?" Lucy asked.

"No, no," I replied, "it's just that Jack to to the boys night last Friday and my skirt was a bit too short."

"Got a look at Grace's knickers did you Charlie, is that why you were so horny when you got home?"

"No, I didn't see her knickers," Charlie replied, "she wasn't wearing any."

"Oh, I see," Lucy said, "you are a brave girl going out with that bunch, I'm surprised that they all didn't try to jump you in the pub."

"They were perfect gentlemen." I replied.

"That's twice I've heard that word tonight and I haven't a clue who you and Jack could be talking about but I'm sure that Jack would like to take you around everyone here and show you off to them all, especially with you dressed like that Grace.

Enjoy your party Grace and I'm sure that we'll talk again later."

Jack took my hand and led me to the kitchen to get us both a drink, then he led me to each group of people introducing me and me almost immediately forgetting their names. Each group seemed to have one person that asked me the same questions about how I met Jack and what was it like to be the only one naked at a party.

Everyone was nice and by the time I'd been taken round the room I was starting to relax and actually enjoy being the centre of attention. My pussy had felt very dry as I'd walked down the stairs with Jack but by the time I'd got round the room it was feeling quite squishy. I thought to myself,

"I'm actually finding this being the only one naked and everyone staring at me quite exhilarating, quite arousing."

Jack stayed with me for quite a while as we moved back to groups and talking about different things and when others were talking I looked at the people looking at me. They rarely saw me looking as their eyes were looking below my neck and it gave me the chance to look at their expressions and try to work out what they were thinking as they looked at my tiny tits and pussy.

A few times I was pleased that Jack had got me to start shaving my pussy every day because I started hoping that the people could see my hard clit peeking out of my slit. When one boring conversation about football was going on I thought about Jack saying that all women were exhibitionists at heart and I was starting to think that he was right, well certainly about me.

After about 30 minutes I realised that I was totally relaxed about being the only one naked, although I had got Jack to put quite a bit of vodka in my orange juice and I wondered if I'd feel the same without the vodka. I decided to stick to just plain orange juice for the rest of the night to see if that made any difference.

After Jack told everyone to get stuck into the food I was stood next to Jack eating and he said,

"So how are you doing Grace?"

"Okay, I've never really been to an adults party before and everyone is so nice and friendly. We should have more parties."

"I was actually wondering about how you are coping with being naked."

"Oh that, yes, it's alright, no, it's better than alright, I've been horny since shortly after your little speech."

"So you like being the only one naked Grace?"

"Don't tell that Jack bloke, but yes I do, it makes me want to drag him into the bedroom and get him to fuck my brains out."

Jack laughed and told me that he was sure that that Jack bloke would do just that as soon as he could.

Jack put one of his hands on my little bubble butt and squeezed.

"Don't put your fingers any lower Jack, you'll find out just how turned on I am."

He did, and I heard myself moan a little as he slid a finger along my wet slit.

We finished eating and before I knew it I was talking to Arthur, Jo, Oscar and Emma.

"So Grace," Emma said, "when I saw you walking down the stairs I thought that you might be some sort of show-off, stuck-up bitch but you're not are you, you're actually a nice girl. I'm not so sure about you being naked but I'm guessing that that was Jack's idea."

"Yes it was, he says that all women are exhibitionists at heart and that me being naked will boost my self esteem and make me proud of my body."

"I'm not so sure about the exhibitionist part but he's probably right about the rest. I bet that it makes you horny as well doesn't it?"

"Yes." I replied.

"You are an exhibitionist Emma." Oscar said, "you love going to nude beaches and walking up and down strutting your stuff. Last time we went to Ibiza you never wore more than a sarong. Everyone could see your tits and pussy most of the time."

"Thank you for telling everyone Oscar." Emma said.

"You're welcome love, but it's true, and you enjoyed it, I've never seen you so horny for so long, I was knackered by the time we got on the plane to come home, I was almost happy to go back to work for a rest."

"Jo was the same when we went to Mallorca." Arthur added, "took a bloody big case full of clothes and wore next to nothing most of the time."

"Well I wasn't to know that I could wear just a G-string most of the time."

"Yes, and all your G-strings are all see-through Jo. Everyone could see your pussy even when we were walking along the streets." Oscar said, "Jacks right, all girls are exhibitionists, they just need to be let out of their box and away they go, naked as the lovely Grace here."