I'll Do Anything for Him Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But who will the guys be?"

"I'm not telling you and I hope that you won't take the blindfold off."

"No I won't, I promise."

"Good, we're all set then."

"If you say so Jack."

When it got to 7 pm Jack told me to go and have a shower then lay on the bed and masturbate to relax myself. I did but I was too nervous to actually cum. I heard the doorbell ring a couple of times then muffled voices and laughter.

After a while Jack came to see me and asked if I was ready.

"No, but I guess that I'm as ready as I will ever be."

"That's my girl, I promise that you'll enjoy yourself. Now stand up and I'll put the blindfold on you."

Jack had put the blindfold on me a couple of times before when we'd been making love but this was different, it wasn't Jack's hands that would be all over me.

I was both nervous and excited as Jack led me downstairs in total silence.

I felt the lounge carpet under my feet so I knew where I was.

Jack told me to spread my feet so I did then he said,

"Okay gentlemen, she's all yours."

To say that I was nervous and tense would be an understatement, I was terrified. The thing was, I didn't really know why. All those guys were going to do was put their hands on my naked body.

There was a little pause which didn't help me, then I gasped as some fingers touched a nipple. I was suddenly happy that my piercings had healed.

Then more hands touched my flesh, thighs, stomach, other tit, butt. I sighed and finally relaxed and enjoyed the experience. Soon I was getting finger fucked and my clit was getting rubbed. It didn't take long for my first orgasm to arrive, my knees buckling straight after my body had gone rigid. Down I went onto my knees, the hands loosing contact as I went down.

Those hands turned me and lay me down on the floor, spreading my legs wide as they did so. Then I felt a whole body laying over my face for a second before it rose up and I felt the end of a cock on my lips. I opened my mouth and in went the cock. I started sucking as I felt hands on my tits and pussy.

In and out went the cock in my mouth, going deeper and deeper and into my throat. Then the cock stopped moving whilst it was still in my throat. I felt it swell a little then it started pumping male cum down my throat. I held my breath as long as I could then I just had to turn my head. But the deed was done, the cock stopped pumping and withdrew letting me gasp for much needed air.

It wasn't long before the body moved off me and another took it's place, the hard cock finding my mouth and entering me.

Meanwhile, someone's fingers were still rubbing my clit and finger fucking me. My arms and hands had been uselessly laying alongside my body but one of them found something to do as it felt a soft cock touching it. I turned my hand and grabbed the soft cock assuming that it was the ones attached to the balls that had just been emptied inside me. I started fondling it and it started to get hard again.

I started to cum again but the cocks and fingers didn't stop.. I thought that I was going insane and was about to die as I went from one high to another, vaguely remembering getting another throat full of cum along the way.

The fingers on my pussy were replaced with something that I had come to love over that past couple of days, my magic wand, and I was taken to yet another high, my body going rigid for a couple of seconds then jerking about.

Again the cock in my mouth emptied the attached balls into my throat and it all started again.

I started to think that I couldn't take any more and was trying to remember the safe word that Jack had given me but everything suddenly went black. Even blacker than the blindfold.

The next thing that I knew was that Jack was sat beside me and my head was on his lap and the blindfold was off.

"What happened?" I asked, "where are the guys?"

"They've left, a couple of them were worried that they'd killed you but you still had a strong heartbeat and your tits were going up and down. You passed out, too much too quick. I'll get them to slow down the next time."

"There's going to be a next time?"

"Oh yes, I've never seen you cum so hard and so often. We've just got to repeat that. You're not going to try to tell me that you didn't think that it was good are you?"

"Jack, that wasn't good, it was fucking awesome. Can you phone the guys and tell them to come right back please?"

"No Grace. You've had enough for one day."

"But we will do it again won't we?"

"I was thinking about every week, will that be okay with you?"

I reached up and pulled Jack's head down to mine and kissed him. When the kiss broke I said,

"Can you make me cum one more time today please Jack, I want to finish with the best pair of hands and cock."

Jack smiled, got from under me and went round to my feet. Then he lifted them up and over before sinking his cock into my hole.

It was a long slow fuck with Jack making love to me rather that the hurried efforts of the other guys, whoever they were, and when we both orgasmed we just lay beside each other on the carpet in the living room for ages before Jack got up, pulled me up then carried me up to the shower.

There was no more sex before we went to sleep holding each other.

*****

Those anonymous pleasuring me sessions have been repeated just about every week. I've tried to get Jack to tell me who the guys are and even if it was that same guys each week but he just won't tell me. Neither will any of his friends when we meet that at the pub. Their girlfriends must know who the guys are but they too won't tell me. They tell me that it will spoil the anonymity and not be so pleasurable for me if I know.

It was about 3 months after the first time that I found out that the guys that had been groping and fingering my naked body at those blindfold sessions have included some guys from work, and not the same 3 each time. I was mortified. I didn't want to go to work the next day and Jack threatened to carry me into the car then into work as I was right then (naked) if I didn't put a dress and shoes on. I did and we went to work.

That day at work, and most days since have been embarrassing. Every time a guy looks at me or speaks to me I wondered if he was one of the ones who had seen me naked and made me cum, but all the guys are staying silent, well at least to me.

One day Jack accidentally let slip that one of the guys was Andy from accounts. The next time that I saw Andy I went bright red with embarrassment as I tried to return the smile that he gave me. But neither of us spoke about it.

A couple of weeks after Jacks admissions I was slowly coming to terms with the knowledge that most, if not all, of the guys that Jack knows, knows me intimately. I've started looking at every man who Jack talks to and I wonder if they would be groping and fingering me at the next session.

Okay It's still a bit embarrassing but I'm getting used to it, after all, the pleasure that I get is unbelievable and the pleasure that Jack gets from watching me makes it all worth the embarrassment.

Another thing that is still happening is my nude modelling at the photography club meetings. They keep telling me that it's so much better photographing a live model rather than a vase of flowers. I overheard Steve talking to Jack about them taking me out into the countryside somewhere and photographing me 'in nature'. I've decided that I will be happy doing that just so long as there aren't strangers around, but knowing Jack he'll want to do the session on a busy hiking trail or somewhere where there are lots of people.

I'm getting more relaxed about the actual photo taking sessions, even the ones where Steve has me spread my legs wide, but I still get embarrassed during the first half of the meetings when they show and discuss the previous meetings photographs. It doesn't help that they display the images on a huge monitor that displays my clit the size of my head. But on the plus side, I now know what every square millimetre of my pussy looks like.

Jack's still going to the pub with his mates every week and he sometimes takes me. When he does I have to sit where his mates and other pub goers can see up my skirt. One time a drunk pub goer saw up my skirt when the guys had pulled my knees apart and the drunk loudly let everyone in the pub know that he'd seen my pussy.

Jack doesn't go to the pub with his mates if there's a big football match on the TV. Instead he invites them round to our house and I serve snacks and beer to them. Of course I'm naked but they are so engrossed in the games that they hardly notice me. I swear that I could sit next to the television and masturbate and they wouldn't notice me. But there again, they've seen me naked, and probably / possibly been some of the guys that make me cum anonymously each week.

Jack has started talking about taking me on holiday somewhere but he wants to go somewhere where I can be naked all the time and he hasn't found anywhere yet.

Well, that was how my life changed for the much better and what happened during the first few months after Jack asked me out. I'm now convinced that what Jack says is right, that I am an exhibitionist. Maybe I'll find the time to write about what Jack gets me to do, but whatever it is he knows that I will do anything for him for 2 reasons, firstly I love him and secondly, my life as never been better.