I'll Do Anything Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how much punishment will this cost me Sergeant?"

Looking her deep in her eyes, he said one word. "Everything."

"Everything?" She said.

"Everything Lucy, this could end my career, end yours too if someone else catches us. So, with that at stake, I'm taking everything your body has to offer."

She smiled as she started to undo his belt, and slide his pants down, exposing his whitey tighties. Wondering to herself why she expected anything different, he was a military maggot after all. She slid her right hand down inside his underpants to hold his cock. He took a deep breath, his eyes turning glassy. His cock was a little bit larger than average, she had felt bigger, but she wasn't disappointed. She couldn't remember if she'd ever felt a cock that hard. It seemed to throb with each beat of his heart. She was sure if she wanted, she could take his pulse, but she had something else in mind at the moment. She stroked it awkwardly, from the angle and being inside the whiteys still. She could feel the wetness leaking from the tip. Lucy let it go long enough to pull his underwear down, having to pull it away from his body to clear his cock.

Seeing it, she figured it to be about 6 ½ maybe 7 inches and it had a good girth. Not huge, but it looked like it would fill her just right. She couldn't wait to feel it in her as she dropped to her knees in front of him. She almost chuckled at the thought of how cliché this was. Her on her knees in front of a boss, trying to get herself out of trouble. Holding his cock up with her left hand, she moved her mouth to the base of cock and kissed it. She could see the precum flowing out as her eyes passed by the head. She stuck out her tongue licking up the bottom of the shaft to the head. When she got to the mushroomed head, she slowly closed her mouth around it moving her head down to engulf his cock. She closed her lips tightly around it as he groaned. With that bit of encouragement, she held onto the back of his thighs as she started moving her head up and down on his cock, being careful not to bite or scrape him. As she was getting faster and faster, she noticed that his cock was starting to soften. She wondered what she was doing wrong when he reached down and put his hands on her head.

"Slow down Lucy, we aren't in a race. I like it slow" he said, "and use one of your hands as well"

She reached for his cock again with her right hand, gripping it, and slowed down the movement of her mouth.

"Squeeze it harder, you won't break it." She did as he asked again and realizing that he was at that moment training her in a way, she almost giggled.

"Take in as much as you can and make sure you suck as you pull your head back."

Doing so, she could feel his hardness return. Strange she thought, no man had ever had her slow down before. He guided her a bit more with his hands then let go as she got the pace he liked.

"That's it Lucy, that's it, just look me in the eyes when I cum OK?"

She nodded and continued sucking his cock, moving it slowly in as deep as she could without gagging on it. She could taste his precum leaking almost steadily now it wasn't a pleasant or unpleasant taste, just a lot of it and slippery. With her hand there, she started taking her hand all the way to the top of his cock, which pulled her mouth off it for a second, then pushed her mouth back down over it. He was moaning from time to time, and she hoped he wouldn't last much longer. He slowly and carefully stood up moving her back a little at a time, trying not disturb what she was doing. He moved so he could start pumping into her mouth. Charlie looked down at the vision below him, her lips wrapped around his cock, her hand holding him tightly, he felt the pressure building quickly and started pushing into her mouth a bit deeper than she had been taking it. Her breasts swaying back and forth, this was exactly how he liked it. The vision, the feeling she was giving him was too much for him, he could feel his cum rising and knew he couldn't hold it back, nor did he want to.

Lucy could feel his cock starting to swell, she knew he wouldn't last much longer. She moved her left hand to his balls and gave them a gentle squeeze. As she slid her mouth down on his cock he pushed deeper into her mouth, almost gagging her, but pulling back just as it did. He kept this up till his legs stiffened, his cock cumming in her mouth as she held him there and sucked hard. He grunted as he came, his mind clouded over with the intensity of his orgasm. Her mouth was flooded with his sperm and she started swallowing. She didn't normally swallow, but she really wanted to please him at this point. He had taken his time and enjoyed what she was doing instead of just getting off. Beside he didn't taste that bad anyway.

Remembering what he had asked earlier she looked up into his eyes. Not that she could see them, his head back a bit, his eyes closed, the look of what seem to be extreme pain on his face as he continued to cum in her mouth. She swallowed, not losing any, and watched him. Suddenly he reached down, holding her in place, he opened his eyes and looked into hers.

"Don't stop sucking" he said.

She again did as he asked watching as a shudder went through him, he again closed his eyes and tensed. She felt a small bit of cum drip from the head of his cock. She moved her mouth off and started to pump him slowly, squeezing out all she could as he appeared to come down from his orgasm. She closed her mouth around it again squeezing and sucking what she could into her mouth. No man had ever shuddered like that with her, and she was fascinated by it. He stood tense with his cock in her mouth and she felt several small shudders run through him before he said. "Enough" and pushed her away from him. He collapsed, sitting back against the desk. It seemed to take all the strength out of him.

She looked up as he sat there, watching him basking in the afterglow, his body giving little shutters that were barely visible. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and reached down for her. Surprisingly he lifted her off the ground with ease. The power he displayed was a huge turn on for her.

"Wow, he said, that was fantastic, can't wait to see what you do with a bit more practice."

He pulled her to him, but he scooted back as he did and gave her room between his legs. He turned her around so her back was too him and he pulled her close so she could lean back on him. His hands slid up her stomach again as he started to feel her breasts again. Her nipples still hard he spread his fingers so they would go between them. As he squeezed her nipples with his fingers, she asked, "What was that?"

"What was what?" he seemed amused.

"That shudder you did after you came?"

"Oh that? he said nonchalantly, "I call them aftershocks, it's like a small extremely intense climax without cumming. I can't really describe them."

"I've never seen anything like it before." she said.

"It only happens when it's really really good, most women stop too soon. Best way I can explain it is that's the point where I'm so sensitive that I can't stand to be touched, but if my partner keeps going, it prolongs the orgasm." he replied. "But now, it's your turn."

Charlie moved his right hand up to move her hair away from her neck. He pushed it around behind her left shoulder. He used his hand to tilt her head to the side and lowered his head to her neck and began to kiss it. Opening his mouth, he took a firm slow bite on the nape of her neck and closed his lips around it and sucked, just a little. A chill ran through her as he did this, and she gasped with a sudden intake of air. His left hand still working on her left breast, he pressed two of his fingers into her nipple and rotated it in a small round circle while pushing it in. No one had done this to her before either, and surprisingly it felt good. She couldn't wait for him to suck on her nipples, they were aching for his attention.

12