I'll Drop to My Knees

Story Info
A horny mature woman admits she can't resist a hard cock.
2.5k words
4.54
21.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desirelit
desirelit
928 Followers

Daniel opened the door for Marie, the personal shopper and seamstress that he had hired. He'd spoken with her via video call a few times, but this was her first visit to his place for measurements and a discussion about what he wanted to get for his closet. Marie had a carry on bag with some clothes for Daniel to try, just to get an idea of fit and style.

Daniel was 21, in his first apartment, and ready for his first internships and jobs that would be, at least occasionally, in person. He was starting from pretty much nothing as far as wardrobe.

Marie was 45 and striking out on her own as a personal shopper, style consultant and seamstress after years selling clothes at stores like Nordstroms.

"Marie? Hi, it's so nice to meet you in person," Daniel said, opening his door and gesturing for Marie to come in.

"Thanks Daniel." Marie smiled and came in pulling her bag. She was dressed comfortably for work, jeans and a t-shirt. She had a lot of moving around to do measuring and bringing outfits over. Daniel was the first young man she had as a client in her fairly new operation she had started.

"Want to work in here?" Daniel asked, when they got to the living room. "It has the most open space."

"Good thinking, but we want mirrors. Do you have a full length mirror somewhere?" Marie answered.

"I do in my bedroom," Daniel offered, seeming sheepish about bringing this mature woman into his bedroom.

"That would be ideal then," Marie said. "I can see your other clothes then, too." Marie noticed Daniel's discomfort and smiled to herself as she followed him.

They moved into Daniel's bedroom. It was a little tighter there, but there was enough space for Marie's bag and the both of them to work.

"OK, why don't we get started," Marie said, smiling and slapping her hands to her sides. She pulled out her tape measure and a pad, positioned Daniel and took some measurements. The close contact with Marie, mature, with dark brown hair, a great smile and welcoming eyes, and the curves women his age didn't seem to have, was making him concerned he would get excited and she'd notice. Of course she'd notice, she was putting her hands all over him to measure him.

Marie had Daniel try on a few outfits in the connecting bathroom and come in, but none of them fit very well. She wasn't sure exactly why.

"There's something I'm not accounting for that's making these outfits not quite work. Something I'm not measuring," she said. "Would you mind changing here so I can see if I can figure it out?"

"Yeah, I guess that would be fine," Daniel said. He wasn't certain that would be fine, but it seemed like a reasonable request. He pulled off his shirt and took off the undershirt he had on, too. Not sure if he was supposed to do that, but it seemed like Marie was looking for something. He undid the pants and pulled them off, too.

"Oh," Marie said. "Those are great underwear, the way they fit you so snuggly around the legs and your butt."

Daniel gulped at being so closely examined. She was talking about his butt.

"But I think I see the problem." She smiled, and tilted her head. "To be blunt, you've got a big cock."

Daniel's eyes bulged and he held his breath from surprise at hearing this. He had assumed he was average. He was slim, so maybe it was more prominent. Anyway, he hadn't had a lot of feedback from women on this.

"I can figure this out," Marie said, nodding. She seemed so professional at this moment. Daniel relaxed. Maybe this was normal commentary from someone who was figuring out your wardrobe?

"You must have one happy girlfriend!" Marie said. So much for the professionalism. She was looking over his crotch carefully. The underwear was looser there, but still hung closely to him. Some sort of stretch material. "It looks like you have big balls, too. She has her work cut out for her. I bet she loves giving you oral." Marie smiled and looked up to Daniel's face now. It was beet red. Marie was thinking she'd love to give him oral. What was she thinking? Why was she just saying whatever was on her mind? She was just too horny to filter her thoughts.

"Uh..." Daniel stammered. "I don't...I don't have a girlfriend."

"Wow," Marie said. "Shame you can't go out and meet girls dressed like this. You'd have your pick."

"Really?" Daniel asked, incredulously. He had been really unlucky with girls. Most seemed to not even reply to him if he tried to speak to them. He didn't think he looked very impressive to them typically. Then again, he was always fully clothed.

"Oh absolutely," Marie said, not looking down at Daniel's crotch again. Her hands reached up and caressed his thighs and hips over his underwear. "And if you took it out," Marie said, looking into Daniel's eyes again, but keeping her hands on his thighs, "women like me would just drop to our knees. I wouldn't have a choice! Guess I'm just a horny old broad. Sorry for the TMI. Sure you don't want to hear all that from someone my age!" Marie said, laughing. It was as if she had no control over her own mouth and she was hearing the insanity at the same time Daniel was. In about a second she knew she'd be mortified. What was she thinking?

"Yes I do," Daniel whispered. "I do want to hear it." He coughed a little, clearing his throat.

"Really?" Marie replied, wide eyed. Her feet shuffled a little. She bit her lower lip. "Want to see what I won't be able to help myself from doing?" she asked, looking down at Daniel's crotch again, and back up. He was obviously getting hard, and his cock looked even bigger than it had before. She licked her lips before biting her lower lip again.

Daniel gulped, reached his hands to the sides of his underwear, just above where Marie's hands were, and he pulled the elastic out and down. Her hands moved out of the way. He breathed deeply as his average sized cock and balls flopped out. His cock was hard, and precum glistened at the swollen head.

Marie looked down to see his bare cock, then slowly knelt at Daniel's feet. She slid her hands up his legs to hold his cock by the base with one hand and his balls with the other. He gasped as her head moved in and she licked his swollen cock head.

"I told you I wouldn't be able to help myself," Marie said and then opened her mouth and sucked a few inches of Danie's erect cock into her mouth. She sucked in, her cheeks sucking in. Her tongue moved around his cock and she moaned softly and started bobbing her head. Daniel felt every hair on his legs stand up, his butt cheeks tensed and he groaned. His chest swelled and his nipples felt hard. Marie was intent on her work, bobbing and sucking noisily, sucking up spit that made it's way out of her mouth, and savoring the taste of Daniel's young cock. She had no more ability to control her mouth on his cock than she had had to control what she was saying. She was a victim of her own desire, and Daniel's willingness to be the object of it.

She stopped and stood. "Sorry, this is making me hot," she said, and pulled her t-shirt off. Daniel stared at her large breasts in a simple bra before she reached behind her, undid the bra and exposed her firm tits and hard nipples.

"Ooh," escaped from Daniel's lips at the site of her breasts. His wet, hard cock felt cool now that it was exposed to the air.

"Want to feel them?" Marie asked playfully. "I want to get my pants off, too. Sucking you is making me really wet and my panties will be soaked if I don't," she said matter of factly. She didn't feel as self conscious about telling him blowing him was making her wet. He already knew she was a slut for him, and had welcomed it.

Daniel reached out to squeeze and caress her breasts and nipples as he watched her pull off her pants and then her panties, exposing her firm, full thighs and a trimmed dark bush that glistened.

"There, that feels better," she said and got back down on her knees, quickly sucking his cock back into her mouth and moving her head rapidly without delay.

"Oh yes," Daniel moaned. "You look and smell so good," he managed to choke out. "I want to touch you, too."

Marie popped Daniel's hard sucked cock from her mouth, enjoying the pop. She stood up, taking him in her hand. "I'm so wet," Marie said softly, moving her other hand in the pubic hair between her legs, feeling between the folds of her aroused pussy. "Is that what you smell?"

Daniel shrugged and nodded, looking down at her glistening mound. Marie took her hand from herself and took hold of Daniel's cock and massaged the length of him, moved in close to him and nibbled on his ear, Daniel's cock pressing against Marie's thigh. She took his hand and brought it to her sex, spreading her legs, inviting him between her folds and among her hair. She inhaled as she felt his soft hands touch her. He awkwardly explored her wet, excited sex.

"Have you touched a woman before?" Marie asked quietly, her voice trembling as he fumbled with her. Daniel grunted and shrugged and shook his head. Not like this, Marie assumed. Maybe in some way, but not like this. Marie guided Daniel's hand up to his nose and mouth. "Want to see what I smell like and what I taste like?"

Daniel smelled his hand and licked his fingers, swooning as he did. "Oh," he sighed.

"Why don't you lie down on your bed?" Marie asked. "Is that why you brought me in here? Do you get me in your bed?" Marie teased Daniel. He smiled awkwardly, his confidence growing as he did what she told him. He should be confident. A beautiful woman had dropped to her knees and started blowing him that he had just met in person. She let go of his cock so he could lie down. He did, looking at her to see what he should do.

Marie walked over next to Daniel's face. He inhaled deeply, smelling her damp sex just inches from his face. She giggled and climbed on the bed. Daniel had no idea what was going on. "We're going to 69. I'll suck you like I was before, and I'm going to sit my pussy down on your face." Tutoring this handsome young man who was absolutely enthralled with her made Marie feel bold and hyper sexual, free of any shame in saying such obscene things. She was going to suck Daniel's hard cock until it spurt cum down her throat and she loved that she could so bold about it and he loved every moment of it.

"Oh my gosh," Daniel said, as Marie's firm, full thighs spread over his head, the scent of her soaked scent covering him. He could see her damp folds and trimmed pubic hair.

"While I suck that beautiful cock of yours," Marie said, "you use your tongue and your lips on me. Anywhere along here," she said, pointing out from just above her clit back to her asshole. "This is my clit - it's really sensitive."

Without waiting for him to say he understood Marie landed her other knee on the other side of Daniel's head and lowered her spread open sex down onto Daniel's face. Her breasts pressed onto his stomach, her hair fell to tease his legs, and her mouth found its way back to his hard cock.

Daniel licked and kissed, sucking up Marie's nectar. Marie took Daniel's hands and put them on her lower back, and Daniel understood and held her. Daniel's tongue slid along Marie's slit, then when it found her swollen clit he flicked it with his tongue, then sucked it into his mouth. He moved his head up, straining his neck, to lick her hole, his nose pressing against the area between her pussy and her ass. He sucked up as much of her as he could, breathing deeply the hot musk wafting from her dripping, hairy pussy. Marie tried to spread her legs even further, to give everything of herself to Daniel's apparently naturally talented tongue. She humped against his face, and sucked hard and went deep on his cock. Daniel's hands moved to hold Marie's ass in his hands, now squeezing and spreading her ass open. Marie's eyes rolled up in her head. She tried to focus on pleasuring Daniel, but the feeling was so powerful. She lifted her head and chest off of Daniel on her stiff arms, grinding into Daniel's face, her lips swollen from sucking cock, her face a mess from saliva. Her nipples were incredibly hard, her chest flush. "Oh...God," she cried, as her pelvis humped against his face and she came, wetting his mouth and face with her amazing juices.

Reinvigorated she dove back down on his cock, sucking hard and moving her head up and down furiously. Now it was Daniel moving his face from his partner's crotch.

"I'm...I'm going to," he cried out, lifting his lower body off the bed on his legs, lifting Marie. But she wouldn't stop, bobbing her head fast, her hair flying, his hard cock appearing and disappearing in her mouth. And then he came. She sucked so hard there wasn't a chance a drop would go out of her mouth. She breathed hard through her nose and swallowed down his cum to leave her mouth available for more. The pleasure was so intense it pushed into pain. Marie pushed her head down into Daniel's crotch, tears coming to her eyes as she choked herself to take Daniel's spurting cock into her throat.

When there was nothing left in Daniel's balls to ejaculate his body sunk back down, completely limp and relaxed. Marie laughed, spinning her body around, pressing her big firm breasts against Daniel's chest and her wet, well eaten pussy against Daniel's limp, spent cock. She looked him in the eyes and kissed him hard, the tastes of each other's cum filling their senses.

"Wow," was all Daniel could utter, and Marie laughed. She reached down between them and played with Daniel's limp cock in her wet, spread pussy.

"Hmm," Marie said. "You tasted so good. I told you I couldn't resist if you pulled out your cock. Be careful. Any time you pull that out around me, I'll be on my knees again."

desirelit
desirelit
928 Followers