I'll Earn It

Story Info
An unexpected pleasure and a troubled past.
1.6k words
3.86
6.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'd met a few weeks ago through a friend and had texted a bit, feeling each other out. She was clear to him that she was very anxious to meet in person and that she wanted to serve and nothing more. She didn't want to pretend or for him to be nice at home and domineering in public. She said she just wanted a master to rule her life, her body, everything. All the time they were together, no matter in what situation or company. He wasn't sure he was up for that kind of commitment just yet but he was open to the possibilities.

Her pictures were of a cute, young thing. Little overweight but had a great rack. She seemed to lean into that cuteness with her frilly clothes. Very girly. Very submissive. They decided to meet and he knew she liked it rough, despite her looks. She'd get it rough then.

He picked her up at her apartment for their first date and chose a late time -11pm. She never asked why so he didn't tell her anything else. He'd be there at 11. Be ready. She answered her door in a sundress, obviously no bra containing her very large breasts. Fake? They were big even for a slightly chubby girl and perky. She said "Hi" shyly and hid behind her hair a bit.

He didn't speak. Just marched her by the arm directly behind his car on the deserted top floor of the parking garage where he spun her around and yanked her cutesy little sun dress over her head without a word. He was surprised at what he saw. She was a chunky girl all right but still quite a sight standing there completely naked in the night time breeze, moonlight shining on her pale skin. 23 years old, long dark hair down to her ass.

He looked more closely, unable to stop himself. She had the craziest piercings all the way up the lips of her pussy, maybe a dozen rings of thick metal that glinted in the light and made her cunt look like an exploded engine. Her previous owner had them put in, she had warned him beforehand. He found them a little disgusting honestly. Her nipples had large barbells too and she had at least one tattoo on her hip. He would never take the time to look at what it depicted. She was obviously more experienced than she let on with the cute act.

He opened the trunk to obscure the view from the front and pushed her torso over into it, watching those big tits slap each other as she caught herself on the floor of the trunk. She didn't complain or fight him in any way. He unceremoniously unzipped his pants while leaning into her to keep in place. Spitting in his hand to lube himself up, he guided his cock to her opening, helped by her lifting her ass high on her tiptoes to meet him. She was already wet just from the walk to the car.

Taking her by the hair, he buried his cock in her body. She gasped and cried out at full volume, "Thank you, master!" She was loud too, he thought. Security cameras must be getting a kick out of this.

He never spoke, just plowed that ringed pussy good, fistful of hair pulling her into him. She was experienced all right and more than willing. Kept that ass nice and high for easy access and arched her back as she pushed hard back into him, impaling herself on his sizable shaft. He noticed she had the cleanest, most well shaven body of any girl he'd ever been with. No prickly stubble on his balls when he buried himself to the hilt. Her tiny little asshole was barely visible even when she reached back and spread her cheeks to take him deeper. Her skin was smooth and lightly tanned all over. She'd put a lot of effort into pleasing someone.

As he worked, she kept looking over her shoulder at him. Guess she was enjoying the show too. Her scandalous little body quickened his pace more than normal. And new pussy is always the best pussy, he thought. He felt the satisfying tingle of his climax begin to move purposefully from his belly into the head of his cock and he grunted loud and sped his pace even more. "Oh my god, master, I'm coming!" She screamed. He could hear her pussy wet and smacking, her fluids running down his legs. That familiar point of no return washed over him, spurred him on. He really, really wanted to fill this bitch up, plow right through and leave her dripping. She didn't seem to care at all. She was so fucking hot, Jesus!

He just managed to pull out in time to spray himself in thick spurts from her metal pussy, up her ass, over her back and hair, a couple long shots of his semen shooting over her head and splatting against the underside of the trunk lid. He breathed hard and admired his work, long ropes of semen covering her whole back side. Damn, that was close! He pushed her face into the cum on the dirty trunk. She knew her job and reached out with her tongue to lick it clean.

He had to remember he was being tough on her, get back into character. Hard to do after one of the best fucks of his life. Leave her wanting more, man, he said to himself. Always leave them wanting more. He buttoned his pants and pulled her out of his trunk by the hair, tits flopping as she lost her balance and went down in a heap on the hot concrete. He walked to the car door, got in, started it, revved the engine loud just to get anyone's attention nearby and tore out of the garage, throwing her dress out the window behind him.

She was in love.

She lay on the hot cement, her hair streaked with semen and fanned out around her, naked and alone. She enjoyed the hot night air on her skin and stayed there a minute, soaking it in. Sweaty and weak-kneed, she thought of the picture they must have made behind his car. Like rutting animals. It'd been too long.

She'd almost lost control and had her orgasm before him. Stupid girl. Careless. Only wanting to please yourself, she thought bitterly. She had to fake it to urge him to finish quick. She thought of her last master and how much she missed having someone to keep her in line.

Maybe this one would be more interested. Take a firmer hand. At the end, after 3 years serving him, her master passed her around among his friends, acquaintances, the trainers he had vetted. She rarely got to enjoy his company and missed him but it was good to get all the practice she did. She worked hard and studied them carefully, all those men (and a few younger boys).

"The point of sending you to other men is for you to learn to please the one that matters. Is that clear?" She lay back on the ground, lost in thought of her master and still very close to finishing. She reached between her legs and touched herself lightly. "I made you the slut you are for a reason." Her pussy was still soaked and she ran a finger firmly and slowly over her clitoris, between the steel rings that symbolized her servitude. The shudder moved from her feet all the way up to her head and she closed her eyes. "Keep yourself in good shape and learn your duty well baby. That's how you earn my attention."

She stroked herself quicker in tight little circles, dipping down to moisten her finger as needed. She spoke out loud, "I'll earn it, sir." She'd need a good shower after this - could feel small rocks biting into her back and ass. Can't leave marks. Were there cameras around? She didn't care. She'd waited to please her master first before herself and now she deserved it. Right now. "I'll earn it, sir." She'd work that pussy for her new master. She'd lose the weight she'd put on and get back to top form. "I'll earn it, sir." She bucked her hips and spread her legs in the moonlight, working herself faster, big fake tits rolling in circles as she flicked herself. Master didn't know how good a girl she could be. She'd show him.

Her orgasm, after weeks of denial and a good thorough pounding, was rushing on her quick. Still tasting his cum in her mouth. She'd be such a good slut. Master would love her like she loved him. "I'll earn it!" The orgasm pushed through her like a pressure wave. "Earn it!" Her pussy began to rain a small shower of fluid down on the cement and she furiously waved her whole hand over her clit as fast as she could. Master would keep her, own her, make her his own perfect girl. She rammed 3 fingers into her deep wetness, felt herself stretch, pulled her pussy open hard and cried an animal howl.

The crest of the wave passed and she lowered her hips, relaxed her legs. She considered one more anyway, right there in the parking lot, but that's cheating. Good girls follow the rules. She'd made a mess beneath her, sticky with sweat and vaginal fluid and her new master's cum. She was a sweaty, stinky, fat little mess, fingering her filthy pussy in front of her neighbors. And she was finally happy.