Mesmerizing Ava Pt. 01

Story Info
Ava gets mesmerized by a mind control story.
3.2k words
4.75
10.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - I am fairly new here and this is my first attempt at writing anything. Your suggestions and feedback are welcome. Happy reading!

************************************

Have you ever felt a conflict within yourself, doubted yourself of who you really are and what you want?

I am Ava, 32, average built, 5'4" with long dark hair and brown eyes. I live alone and have a corporate job in a leadership position.

I have always considered my personality to be a bit dominating, be it my job or my personal life. I like to be in control of things around me and am pretty good at it.

However, when it comes to sex I feel the need to give up control. I don't know how or when I realized this, but I have submissive tendencies.

This is what puts me in a dilemma, how can I have these submissive feelings during sex when I like to dominate people in other aspects of my life.

Due to this nature, it is difficult finding sexual partners, who know me, to understand my need to be dominated in bedroom rather than being in control.

But I guess it is what it is, so there is no point of denying it, sex is anyways just a part of my lifestyle, so its not like I am going to change my whole personality for it.

So to satisfy that need I end up reading eroticas online. I am an avid reader and like to give in to the imagination. My favorite type of stories are the mind control ones because I relate to it on some level. Like in real life I always have these apprehensions to admit my submissive nature, so if someone took control of my mind without my consent and brings out that side of me I would truly be able to satiate my needs.

But its all a fantasy, and also I don't believe it is possible to control mind or get hypnotised. So, I just enjoy the fictional stories and get off on it.

Back to the current day, I got back home from work and finished up my chores and finally found some time to go online and get to the mind control section, scrolling through the stories. I stumble upon a story titled 'In your mind', about a young girl interning as an assistant for a famous author who writes dark romance, mind control stories and eroticas. She is taking dictations from him for the story he is writing. She sits in a dimly lit room, in front of a computer while he walks quietly behind her, describing an erotic scene involving hypnosis of the female protagonist. The intern keeps on typing as he describes all the hypnotic details, while noticing a slight flicker of the light bulb above her. He keeps going on and gradually she notices him standing right beside her, the flicker of the light bulb distracting her. She can hear him whispering those words directly in her ears, her fingers going slack over the keyboard. It gets really hard to concentrate, her vision slightly hazy by the constant flickering of light. She can feel his fingers reaching inside her waistband, inside her panties. He is still whispering to her but she is not listening to him, she is too busy feeling his fingers inside her panties that have now slipped to her folds, while his other hand reaches for her breasts underneath her shirt. She cannot do anything, she can't move her hands or her feet, just sitting there while her body and mind becomes a slave to him.

I keep on reading the story while the intern gets brainwashed by the author and by the end of it I realise I am soaking wet. I cannot believe how powerfully erotic the story was. I usually jump between a few stories to get this horny but I am impressed that this one story left such an impact. I click on the author's profile, his username 'MesmerizingYou'. I am assuming its a 'he' judging by the way he wrote the story about the author. His profile picture is of a colorful spiral, no not picture, more like a GIF because I can see the spiral moving, the lovely combination of the colors moving at perfect pace, it truly is mesmerizing. I keep looking at it for a few minutes, enchanted by the swirl of the colors.

After sometime I notice there is an email ID mentioned in the contact details and I feel like reaching out to him to tell him how good the story was. So, I open a new email and send him a message

Hello,

I just read one of your stories 'In your mind' and I cannot even express how much I enjoyed it. I was amazed by how you so eloquently described her descent to a mind controlled slave.

Thankyou for turning around my dull and boring day with your mesmerizing words.

Would love to hear from you.

Ava.

And hit Send.

Not sure why I wrote that last sentence, I just wanted to appreciate a good story, why would I want to hear back from him? Maybe just out of habit I guess, I usually end my emails with such closing lines.

Its not like he will write back to me, I am sure he would be getting such emails from many readers. Without giving it much thought, I go back to his profile and read some other stories written by him.

By the time I am done reading a few more stories I realise how horny and wet I am. I think I should call it a day now before I go down the rabbit hole and read another story. Just as I am about to close my application, I get an email notification pop up, it is from the author. I am surprised to see that he actually wrote back to me.

Hi Ava,

Glad you liked and enjoyed my story. As an author, I really appreciate hearing from my readers on how my stories have affected them.

What did you like the most about that story?

MesmerizingYou

There was that little spiral under his signature, and I just kept looking at it again, lost in the way it swirled. Shaking myself out of it I wrote my reply:

I really liked the way the girl was brought under control through hypnosis. She did not know nor did it willingly, which made it even more exciting. The complete surrender of control was what I liked the most.

Ava

I get another reply amost instantly

I am happy to hear your thoughts. It looks like we both share a fantasy for mind control, would you like to discuss more on this on a chat. I will be available on the below link if you want to talk.

MesmerizingYou

There was that spiral again, I don't know what was so intriguing about it, but I was lost in it again. It was intriguing and relaxing at the same time.

I did not plan on chatting with him, it was just supposed to be one email. I know I shouldn't click that link but I get distracted by that spiral, urging me to click the link. Its only a chat, what harm could it do? With that thought I click on the link.

It opens to a new customized chat window and I can see he is already available there.

[Ava] : Hi, I don't really meet mind control authors in chatroom

[MesmerizingYou] : It is new for me too, but don't worry we are just chatting.

[Ava] : Yeah, you are right.

[MesmerizingYou] : So mind control excites you? Have you ever experienced it?

[Ava] : Yes it does excite me but no I haven't experienced it. I don't think it is possible to hypnotise anyone into being a sex slave or something.

[MesmerizingYou] : I get it, see it is just a story meant for reader's enjoyment. There is obviously a difference between fantasy and reality, but let me tell you hypnosis is very much real. I see it as a means of relaxation which may help you lose your inhibitions.

[Ava] : Okay, so you mean you have hypnotised people before?

[MesmerizingYou] : Yes I have, both in person and virtually.

[Ava] : Wow, I didn't know it was possible.

[MesmerizingYou] : We can try right now if you are up for it.

[Ava] : Um, I don't think that's a good idea.

[MesmerizingYou] : Are you nervous?

[Ava] : Yeah, I mean no offense if this is really possible then I don't know what you can make me do, wouldn't want to end up being a sex slave like in your stories.

[MesmerizingYou] : As I said, hypnosis is more of a means of relaxation and you won't do anything that you wouldn't really want to do. This will just make you feel free of your inhibitions and let you do things which you consciously stop yourself from doing.

[MesmerizingYou] : Moreover, I don't even know who you are, you might be someone from other end of the world so what harm can an online chat make?

[MesmerizingYou] : If at any point you don't feel comfortable, you can tell me and we will immediately stop

[Ava] : I guess I can give it a try then, but we'll stop whenever I want.

[MesmerizingYou] : Absolutely, trust me you are going to love it.

[Ava] : Okay, so what do you need me to do?

[MesmerizingYou] : Are you using a laptop or a phone, can you ensure you won't be interrupted for a while?

[Ava] : I am using a laptop, and I am sitting on a chair. I am alone at home, so won't be interrupted.

[MesmerizingYou] : Great, can you also grab headphones. I am sending an audio file for you to play in tha background, this will help you relax better.

[Ava] : Sure, I have it now.

[MesmerizingYou] : Download the file below and let it play in the background, it will loop automatically if needed.

As soon as I download the file I can hear a smooth and comforting melody. I can already feel a bit relaxed.

[MesmerizingYou] : Once you have the music on, settle yourself comfortably on the chair and keep following everything I say.

[Ava] : I am ready

Right after I send the message, I see that the chat window has been split into two, on the left side I still have the chat going on but the complete right half is filled with giant colorful spiral, similar to the miniature version I saw on the email signature earlier. This one is moving faster and has much more colorful variations. Before I can even ask him how this happened, I get drawn towards the spiral like a moth to flame. The combination of the music and this visual is making me feel lightheaded. I vaguely notice that I am receiving messages on the chat window on the left.

[MesmerizingYou] : Lift your right wrist and slowly rotate it clockwise and anticlockwise 5 times. Repeat the same activity with the left wrist.

My wrists automatically follow the instructions.

[MesmerizingYou] : Feel the tension leaving your muscles, helping you relax

[MesmerizingYou] : Take a deep breath in and exhale. Take another deep breath and exhale slowly. Feeling more relaxed with each exhale.

[MesmerizingYou] : Stretch your right hand to your side in line with your shoulder, palm up and raise it slowly and the bring it down slowly. Repeat this 5 times.

[MesmerizingYou] : Repeat the same with your left hand, while breathing in deeply and exhaling with the movement of your hand.

I keep following the instructions while watching the spiral in my peripheral vision. The music adding to the desired relaxation effect. I can feel my muscles relaxing.

[MesmerizingYou] : Keep repeating the same movements with your left and then right hand. You will notice that with each passing second it is getting difficult for you to bring your hands up. You can feel getting completely relaxed, you just want to slump on that chair, giving in to that feeling of relaxation and content.

[MesmerizingYou] : With each breath you exhale, you can feel your resistance going away. You feel relaxed and happy just sitting there watching my words bringing you comfort, watching that spiral enchant you.

I slump on my chair, just watching and listening to the music. I feel happy and relaxed. I feel I can hear some words with the music but am not sure, maybe I am imaging it. I am too relaxed to focus on anything except the wonderful spiral. I also feel some words being displayed within the spiral like

HORNY

OBEY

SUBMIT

But it all happens so fast that it is difficult to find if its real or a frigment of my imagination. After some more messages from him, which I am not able to comprehend due to the distractions from spiral and music. I see him type

[MesmerizingYou] : How do you feel Ava

[Ava] : I feel very relaxed and happy.

[MesmerizingYou] : Do you usually type with one hand?

[Ava] : No, why?

[MesmerizingYou] : Are you typing with one hand right now?

I suddenly realize that my hand is inside my panties with two fingers inside me while my thumb plays with my clit. I didn't even notice when I started playing with myself and am unable to stop myself now, so I keep typing with my other hand.

[Ava] : I..yes. I didn't realize it

[MesmerizingYou] : Its okay Ava, you don't have to worry about it. This is your safe space and you want to be honest with me. The more honest you are with me, more relaxed and happy you get. You like that don't you?

So tell me what are you feeling and doing right now.

[Ava] : I am feeling so horny right now that I am dripping with arousal. I am fingering myself, stroking my folds and clit.

[MesmerizingYou] : Very good Ava. Your honesty pleases me and making me happy, makes you hornier right?

[Ava] : Yes..so horny. Want to please you

[MesmerizingYou] : Good girl

The praise sends another jolt of excitement in me, I want to keep feeling like this

[MesmerizingYou] : You know what also pleases me, when you follow all my commands without any hesitation. Your obedience pleases me. Do you want to be my obedient submissive.

[Ava] : Yes please, I want to be your obedient submissive.

[MesmerizingYou] : Good girl. You like it when you don't have to think about anything, it feels so easy when you give up all control and let me do the thinking for you. It makes you so blissful to give up all control and become my mindless plaything. Isn't that right Ava, is that what you are, my obedient submissive who is unable to think, and needs to be controlled by me.

[Ava] : Oh god, yes!!

[MesmerizingYou] : Good girl.

[Ava] : your praise..makes me..so horny!!

[MesmerizingYou] : Yes it does, and you want to keep feeling this bliss. You like being my submissive who cannot even think for herself, just following my words mindlessly. Getting hornier by being completely controlled.

[Ava] : Yes, want to keep feeling like this, feels so good.

[MesmerizingYou] : And you trust me to always bring you to this state of constant arousal, bliss, relaxation, happiness. Your trust me to give yourself to me, give your worries, your apprehensions, your thoughts to me.

[Ava] : yes I trust you

[MesmerizingYou] : Good girl. So I should make it easier for you to always come back to this blissful, thoughtless and blank state.

[MesmerizingYou] : Everytime you see the words 'Mesmerizing Ava', you will immediately fall back to this hypnotic trance and become my obedient submissive.

[Ava] : Yess!!

[MesmerizingYou] : You will not remember how I put you in a trance but you will remember this feeling being horny and relaxed when you are completely under my control. The thought of becoming my mindless submissive and plaything excites you and you will always be eager to get back in this relaxed state.

[MesmerizingYou] : Whenever you next see me type the word 'REVIVE' you will immediately leave the hypnotic trance and get back to your normal self. And will have no recollection of the chat that happened during trance but you will always remember your trigger phrase and any instructions I give you to follow after.

[Ava] : Okay.

[MesmerizingYou] : I will bring you out of this trance in a few minutes, but I need you to follow some instructions once we are done.

When you wake up, you will not notice any of the chat, but you will feel completely relaxed and happy.

You will feel ecstatic that you talked to me today and will look forward to our future conversations.

Once we are done with this conversation and you have closed all applications, you will go to bed naked, and finish off fingering yourself and make yourself cum. After that go to sleep while thinking about the spiral as you drift to a peaceful sleep.

From now on, you will always sleep naked.

When you wake up tomorrow you will feel excited to finish off your day just to get back home and chat with me. You will meet me here tomorrow at the same time.

You will not remember me giving any of these instructions but instead will feel that you are doing this on your own.

[MesmerizingYou] : Do you understand everything Ava?

[Ava] : Yes, I understand.

[MesmerizingYou] : Good girl. Can't wait to meet you again my mindless submissive.

[MesmerizingYou] : REVIVE

I just feel like I woke up from a deep sleep. I can't even remember how much time has passed but I feel so happy right now. I am so glad I decided to have this conversation.

[Ava] : Wow, that was amazing. I feel so relaxed.

[MesmerizingYou] : See, I told you that you would like it.

[Ava] : Yes, I enjoyed it. Thank you for the experience.

[MesmerizingYou] : Your most welcome. I need to leave now though, it was great talking to you!

And with that he left the chat.

I close all the applications and shut down the laptop. I head towards my bed and remove all my clothes before lying down. I have never slept naked before but it feels so good feeling the smooth bedsheet under my skin. I wonder why I didn't do it before, I should definitely sleep naked from now on.

Mindlessly my hand reaches my wet pussy, my fingers smoothly gliding inside. While my other hand pinches my nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I increase the pace, finger fucking myself hard, pinching and pulling nipples harder.

I moan as I feel the release building closer. With another hard stroke of my fingers and a harder pinch on my nipple, I cum all over my fingers.

Gradually my breathing comes back to normal as I close my eyes and start drifting to sleep. I can see a spiral swirling, tugging me to a peaceful sleep.

**********************

Let me know if you want a Part 2 for this.