All Comments on 'I'll Follow the Sun'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 476 Comments (Page 2)
KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 8 years ago
Good read not great but well worth the time

I have to agree not a true ending but still well written with good characters and story line. Not much else you can ask for in a reading experience and the cost which is just your time. Thank you for writing and I will always click on it when I see your efforts.

Please do keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just .. weak

You wrote page after page of how the two people he should have been able to rely on lie to him over and over. So what happens? It's not RAAC, but it's not by much.

<P>

First there is Emily. Yeah, he says he's happier with her in his life than without, but the doesn't excuse there being no real reaction, no real ramifications. She wanted them to be together until she graduated, and that's pretty much what she got. Oh, she's sorry and she knows she was selfish, but all she really learned was that being selfish pays off. I don't mean he should cut her off, but there should be SOMETHING other than her saying she's sorry.

<P>

As for Helen, Emily gives her repeated warnings, all of which Helen dismisses saying it will all work out, In the end, that wasn't that far from the truth. The never file for divorce, and he lets her live with him. You wrote page after page of how hurt he was, how he could never trust her again, and in the end, without much (actually anything) to back it up, he's trusting her. He's fucking other women? So what? She's trying her best to make her number one in his life, but there is no reason why he's letting her stay there. None. You had it happen, but no real reason was given.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Fair enough story. Gave you 3*s . Good dialogue . Jim seems to have lost touch with his emotions ,while in Florida . Looking forward to chapter 2 . Keep writing with practice you will improve . Thanks

AMerryman

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 8 years ago
You are simply the best.

No doubt about it. This man is the master. He has no peer. His stories have thrilled me for years. Sometimes they go dark and the spouse moves on. Sometimes there's mercy extended. For some reason, the latter drives a bunch of self-righteous pricks reading stories on an erotic site bananas. You're reading stories on Literotica!!! Get a grip (no pun intended). I love this story and I love you, harddaysknight. Since I'm hot and they're not, you should ignore them. I gave it a five. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

Excellent writing skill.

Loved the story.

You wrote she ended up staying the summer at one point.

But the story ended by leaving us wondering if they would get together again, but not by that summer statement.

This left me wants more. There are a number of fun avenues this story could take from where it was ended.

Please consider another chapter. I really liked the way you created the husbands character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Newer diagnose of the LW illness problem

Yes a table turn story neither a true BTB nor a true RAAC. The wife encounters a up side down situation she must live with a much free husband. Interesting story and it shows the problem of the Loving Wives hub. Either the stories are for a sexual minority readers taste and tiresom boring for the average readers as the cuck, wife sharing stories or similar clishes stories the average consequence BTB stories with the sad lonely ex husbands. HDK's complain about that story types where the husbands finds newer women are also a little too played. I think a separation of the LW could help everyone from the cuck wife sharing story sexual minority fans and the something consequence after extramarital sex story fans together with the authors.

The 98% of the stories stopped abruptly with a short time after the extramarital events or the discovery of the extramarital events . It is interesting how the cheated spouse heals up after divorce either with BTB or without BTB. Sometime the BTB happens after more years to the divorce. I think the greatest revenge of a BTB story when the kids do not allow to know the grandkids to the cheating ex spouse and the author can not show this in abruptly ended story and the wife murder is not BTB. The too quick ending time does not mean Stangstar06's practice to read about 5 pages long what stupid is the wife character. The more complex stories are a lack here and the LW hub does not help the authors. The readers meet such comments several times which ask and what happened after the end.............The separation of the LW into 2 hubs a cuck-wife sharing hub and an average people in marriage problem-marriage strife (cheating and others) story hub helps everybody from readers to authors alike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SORRY

How he could have a relationship with her, other than family matters, is beyond me. Also, if my daughter treated me like his did originally, I would be suicidal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Any idea about Harry in Va?

I was a regular reader on this site, for some reasons been away for a while. Just wondering where is Harry in Va? His comments always started debates here. Anyways, I always enjoyed reading HDK's story and glad he posted a new one. Read it, like it, hate it whatever, but don't forget it's free...

cpetecpeteover 8 years ago
Its HDK

5* as always for the fine read

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 8 years ago
Good but

Kinda lost its way at end.

Interesting stat for all loving wives followers only 10% of Ashley Madison leaked list were woman. The other 90% were loving husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wimp

Another wimp 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You jumped the shark

So 2 ** instead of the 4.

Reconcile with daughter... yes. Ethical "handy"man... yes. Take the w*fe back without demanding doctor's certificate of health and a therapist's letter of head straightening? No.

And then to play mind games with the w*fe (she really doesn't deserve all the letters OR privileges) and mess with the affections of the ladies? Shame on him! He's no better than Helen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
make me understand

okay you have cheating wife who never stopped even when the daughter find out. you have a daughter who mocks her mother and father and keep her mouth shut about the affair. then the asshole who plows the wife and act like a ass show no respect for marriage and the guy who he dis, and your main gripe. the reason why u stopped reading is because frank didn't press charges???

What the hell is wrong with you. Are you cuckboy or a bull that got your dick stomp in by the husband that caught u. Frank had no business putting his dick in places that is not his. He got exactly what he deserve. If your man enough to get in between her legs than be man enough to take the punishment. And don't you dare come in here with that law shit either.(For those who wondering what I'm talking about just review all comment.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story. Needed more sex.

nice job

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

Almost excellent. You know why it's not. That cheating cunt should be freezing here with me in Pennsylvania. Funny how in the beginning the Eagles beat the giants and tonight it happened again. In real time. In real life. Yeah.

Back to the tale, he should have sent the whore away and filed the paperwork. That's what cost this tale a star. Still a good read.

oshawoshawover 8 years ago

I wish to God I had a tenth of the talent and creativity that HDK has. I have loved everything he has written and this is no exception. Everyone should be happy that HDK decided to craft another great story for LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Actually, one should assume that HDK execute the submission otherwise someone should be very upset. That said .....

HDK is still one of the most outstanding authors out there in the Lit world. The submission are awesome. Thank you HDK for your thank-less efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
twist at the end...

...didn't make sense.

this is really RAAC. she was the same bitch, and he just wimped out. 1*

ohioohioover 8 years ago
Another great HDK story

Many of HDK's familiar features are here, among them: a man who balances his pain and need for revenge with a measure of thoughtfulness; a man who realizes that HE is the only one fully responsible for his own happiness, and who makes choices with his own happiness in mind; and a delightfully humorous style of writing.

As some readers have noted, this is NOT a RAAC story--Jim has made no commitments to his unfaithful wife, he's just banging her whenever he feels like it. What will their future together be? We don't know, but there's no reason to think that it will be anything that Jim doesn't want it to be.

Thanks for another engrossing and satisfying story!

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cripes

"I guess you'd stopped having sex with me by the time Frank dropped that gift on me."

Who in their right mind would have anything to do with a whore like that, ever again?

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
The women in his life are lower than whale shit.

His daughter just wanted him to stay and provide for her. The wife wanted her cake and to eat it. Too. I can understand to a point forgiving the daughter. The wife,,,, not so much. I mean seriously, she shows so little respect for him does what she does and doesn't find any problem with it. Why he even let her into the house I can't fathom. To rub her nose into it that he is screwing everything with two legs, a hole and a heartbeat? The hat she had the balls to invite her lover over on thanksgiving, she truly had a great big hairy pair of bronze balls to do that. And she didn't wake up when he wiped the floor with frank, I'm sorry but that is beyond anything else I have ever heard of. She is so beyond outrageous and that the daughter kept her mouth shut just go to show you what kind of woman she will turn out to be. He should have filed the first day, that way she doesn't get anything from his promotion. He could have just as easily barred her entry into his condo, and let her go to that motel she saw. This story can stand alone, but at the same time begs for a second chapter if not to just tie up the loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a pile of shit

You must be a member of the M M school of writing. total cuck shit from a wimp of a writer.

Give it up sissy boy. and ask someone to ream your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you got it wrong

he is getting his revenge he is torturing her. HE is taken her self worth one step at a time. hahahahahahah evil laugh, good payback. btb, revenge all at her price while he plays. nice job. you don't always have to shoot them.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
liked the story

nicely handled. I think he should take a few more condom's out of the bowl every day, but I think she would become suspicious, considering his age. his daughter figure out he clocked her lover at the top of the stairs when she found the presents in the basement. I hope she doesn't let the cat out of the bag. there could easily be a second chapter, but I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

And you have the nerve to comment negatively on other authors after that crap?

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Forgiving Emily

Besides the reasons he gave, I think he can forgive her because of WHY she covered for her mother – she wasn’t doing it because she wanted to help her mother but because she wanted her parents to stay together That, and the fact that she truly regrets it, helps him to forgive her.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
2nd read

really loved the story, because it showed so many sides to a family, and the emotional ties that mature with age, usually. as much as public opinion governs people, hubby didn't let it govern his life. he never went for a divorce, neither did his wife, why? there was no public humiliation for him, as no one knew what was going on. for her there was only work humiliation, and her family, which she brought on herself. her going back to her hubby was kind of expected. she made a mistake, it took awhile to recognize, but finally did, or we're led to believe that. tormenting her with the condom bowl was a nice touch. I wonder when she will figure out he is the one throwing away the condoms.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
lol

im really suprised he would even have her living in his house after the level of disrepect she showed him by fucking another man, bringing the man into their house for thanksgiving, and at the end it seemed like they were about to fuck on their marriage bed before the husband intervened, not to mention the fact that she didnt even stop when the daughter found out!

SampkyangSampkyangover 8 years ago
from 5 to 1*

lets call the boy wimpy chuck from now on. hellon the skank slut wins!!!

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 8 years ago
How could she...

Be so fucking stupid as to not realise the game was up when Jim beat up Frank in the living room?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Hmmm... my take on this...

If the daughter is to be believed, she intended to narc on her mom after she finished school... it didn't sound like she meant after she finished college but rather prior to going away to college...

So, though she behaved poorly, her intent was just to maintain as stable of a home life as she could WHILE at home...

Knowing how her daughter was behaving, it seems almost suicidal for her to CONTINUE her affair... how could she possibly have thought that her daughter's attitude would IMPROVE...? You'd have thought she'd be terrorized that her attitude would change so much that she'd snap and blab...

And even if she wasn't worried about her daughter telling her father... how could she not worry about pulling a "Cats in The Cradle" (the song) scenario and having just turned her daughter into the same sort of unfaithful wife that she was (once she got married)... or even unfaithful g/f...? What kind of thing is THAT to do to your child...?

As for him, I suspect he truly IS bedding these women... while he's clearly the kind of guy to allow a person to draw their own conclusions, even while intentionally carefully wording statements to create the idea that goes with that conclusion (especially if that wording includes telling a lie so blatant that everyone knows it's INTENDED to be a lie told that wasn't intended to be believed), it wouldn't be in his best interest to lie as if he DID want to get away with it. Meaning he could lie and say "absolutely, he isn't sleeping with these other women ("nudge nudge wink wink know what I mean...?" - Monty Python)" but he couldn't lie and say "I'm not sleeping with these women" and mean it since, for him, the actual honesty is his high road, not whether he's sleeping with other women...

That, or the TRUTH that he isn't sleeping with other women, told like he's telling a lie meant to not be believed, really ISN'T a lie told like he's lying in a way that isn't meant to be believed, thereby concealing the truth that the lie really IS a lie and he really ISN'T sleeping with these other women...

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
This one bugged me a lot

But then I thought "what the hell, it's HDK and he's funnier than shit, lighten up and enjoy the fictional man make his cheating slut jump through hoops to try to keep him" I liked it much better with a properly irreverent attitude!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 8 years ago
Shit Story

I hate wimpy candy ass cucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good right up to the end

When she showed up he should have just slammed the door in her face. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's just a story, damn it!

OK, it had the weakness regarding the fact that the wife couldn't connect his behavior to her ongoing affair before he left. Also, it's not generally warm enough in Daytona Beach to get a tan in November. It's northeast Florida, and you have to get a little closer to Orlando for it to be warm enough in late fall or early winter to experience that much sun. But the story flowed, and had a logical beginning, middle, and end, even if his apparently taking her back was a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
queer eye for the cuckeye0007

stop smoking those cocks cuckeye - too much jizz in your queer eye!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 8 years ago
*****

Came back for a second read. Laughed my ass off! Or some of it anyway 🤓

DragonlightoneDragonlightoneabout 8 years ago
Talking of tans in Florida in November

Christmas 2013, record temps in Gainesville (where I lived) and Jacksonville, well North of Daytona, nice spot BTW

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
Good story

The ending was a little short and felt like the author got in a hurry to wrap up the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
After So Much Progress...Why?

I was proud of Jim for growing a backbone, regaining a substantial amount of manly pride and moving on with his life. Then Helen shows up at his door, and the poor cuckolded wimp let her move in, worm her way back into his bed, and used sex to keep the other ladies away. In just a matter of months, Helen will have another man on the side, and will be bossing Jim around again. I agree with others, the ending was like a jet crashing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Star Of The Story

At first, Emily seems quite a bit too cynical and wizened psychologically to be real. As for film screenplays I despise writing for children that puts them beyond their years. That is truly disgusting to a healthy mind.

Yet, somehow, HDK has created a snappy and smart young adult teen that, while wise beyond her years, is also a real hoot as she lambasts her rotten-hearted cheatin' mother. Her character really starts to bristle with the hard truths. It never went too far or got old. Emily's character just kept getting better. She stole the show.

The Father? I absolutely loathe these cuckolded men that sit around drinking beer and watching football. It's so fucking moronic. Maybe that's why his stupid cuntwife went for some excitement. Ya think?

The Mother? She's like a turd baked into an apple pie. She was very similar to the paper-thin Stangstar bitchwives that are immediately hollow-hearted and cartoonishly deranged. If it weren't for the balance provided by the daughter she would have sunk the whole story.

The ending is puzzling, though. Is this a reconciliation? I say no but, obviously many feel differently judging by the comments. It makes no sense to have her back in his bed. She should have gone straight to the Tick Tock Inn and turned a few tricks. The father's new motto is "I ain't takin' no shit", but when she shows up he waves her in and is fucking her in no time flat.

The reader would have to conclude that anything is possible in the rather farcical world that the author has elaborated. In any case, there was plenty to divert, even if there weren't enough redeeming characters around.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 8 years ago
This is my third read and I only have two questions

First, why did he let his daughter skate so damned easily? She was just as much to blame in my book. She is so wise beyond her years that she forgets that she is betraying him by omission. And two, why did he let his wife stay the night? He was doing so well till then. Of course the fact that he is screwing the other women regardless of his "wife" being there can be looked upon as punishment. He is basically showing her the love and respect that she has earned for herself. Me on the other hand would have recommended the best western or maybe the ramada inn down the road, and made a time the next day to meet her in a neutral place to discuss the divorce. But that is me. Thanks for the offering, and even after all this time you are still getting comments on this story. That in and of itself is a compliment.

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
poor ending

Such a good beginning. Nice plot and the story rolled along. We could all see he would reconcile with his daughter but the business with his wife struck me as odd.

I would have been happier if she was left alone in their house, not divorced but not in a functional marriage either.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
what's odd

She says she isn't and wasn't interested in replacing Jim with Frank, but she certainly spent a lot of time and energy trying to get Emily to accept and respect Frank.

Actions speak louder than words?

Was trying to get Jim back 'buyer's remorse'?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
alright

I liked how things didn't get very emotional all throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story, marred by this one line

A good story, but this one line by the ex kills me. The fact that he was okay with it, is also ridiculous.

"So have your way with me for a night. I can handle whatever you dish out. I'll feel better about what I did, and I'll make very sure that you feel a lot better!" promised Helen.

So one night of hot sex makes up for how many nights she gave to her lover, how many nights she withheld from him as punishment, etc?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ending a little weak but

4 stars!

Really good story but the ending was a little unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
standard hdk

two bitches and a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nope

Good for 2 pages, then he wimps out.

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 8 years ago
Second time through

I wonder, did they actually divorce in the end? And what is this staying with Jim through the summer? As Benjamin Franklin once said, guests are like fish, after three days they start to smell!

I really don't understand how he could let her back into his life again.

Thanks for the offering...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LMAO

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good

Loved the line

'divorced woman walking'

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
10% FOR STORY, 90% FOR THE SEX

Truly I thought it sucked . But I am not a critic so don't take it to heart? Love you all! GREG

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
was a good story but...(3stars)

you fucked it up at the point that helen arived in florida & he forgave her he basicly is still a wimp and she won you know what they say once a cheater always a cheater!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic

This Pennsyltucky writer sure knows how to create pathetic characters with unrealistic RAAC or wimp fag endings......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
V.D.& AIDS HAPPEN WHEN YOU CHEAT

Me again! If you cheat or swing your chances of getting the above disease is above average condoms do fail also pregnancy is increasing high! Is it really worth it? I use maxi size when I finishyou can use it for a hot air balloon, or a clean one filled with water will supply the town for 6 months of water! Moral to the story be careful! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. It gets better each time I read it

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I've read this before and it's still good. I liked it because it was on the realistic side of a story. He wasn't an ex navy seal, or some commando, or ex CIA. He was a regular guy, that loved his wife and child, and knew he had to get away from them. He also knew that after the explosion at thanksgiving, the truth would come out. It was just a question of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still love it

I've read this a few times and still laugh my ass off with the counting condoms...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wimp

Brain dead!

GotBaconGotBaconover 7 years ago
Good, till.....

Pretty good story till you hooked them back. Major fail. From a 5 to 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting tale

Glad to see him grow a big pair of balls and take care of business. I wonder what his final chapter in the story will be. 5

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Enjoyed it the third time

Good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REALLY????!!!!!

This story is the most pathetic piece of dribble I've ever read!!! What a fucking wimp!! He knows his wife AND daughter have betrayed him but says nothing, just slithers away. Then, when he does speak to them, he's, OH, so amiable! FUCK THAT SHIT!!! Then, in the end he lets her back in and starts fucking her again! WHAT A FUCKING WIMP!!

PROBABLY JUST LIKE THE THE AUTHOR OF THIS PATHETIC TALE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
why

if he was "such a good catch..." why would he return to, or accept the return of the slut who disgraced his marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was not a bad story(far from good), but when Helen got back into his life and no divorce I puked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

His daughter was already like her mother and now she knows to get a guy like dear old dad so she be married like her.

Also that was over the top for stupidity in the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
horseshit story with bullshit characters

Emily only interesting character. Others are cardboard with no back story or any reason to be interested in them. Actions make no sense. Hastily written and badly put together. Ending is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, great writing as usual...

I was disappointed to see him take his cheating wife back in. She proved herself to be without shame, honor, or integrity - not only by cheating, but by extorting her daughter's silence after she found Frank and her Mom in bed. Mommie Dearest coerced her daughter's assistance in hiding the affair with the threat that Dad would break the family up through divorce if it was discovered. Imagine the stress, confusion, and pain that would cause in a child, especially when the mother continued with, and coldly defended, her affair to the daughter. How much love could Mom really have while demonstrating her disrespect for Jim and a total lack of concern for Emily's emotional well-being?

The mother and daughter were written as rather unemotional, in my opinion. I thought there would have been more angst or remorse - if they truly loved him as a husband and father. Still a good story. Thanks. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What happened?

Wow, what a disappointment. Jim went from a man with a backbone to a wimp happy to slurp seconds or thirds or whatever out of his wife's pussy in a heartbeat. What an absolute sucker he turned out to be. I sure wasted my time reading this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Star lost

One star lost for taking the cheating slut back, even if he continues to screw the other woman.

3***

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
A Little Heartburn....

...with this one.

I can't believe that a daughter wouldn't tell her Dad about the cheating from the get-go. So they get divorced during her senior year, so what!

And I agree with others that he should never have taken Helen back. She doesn't deserve him.

Still a great, if somewhat dark, story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NO WAY THAT CHEATING SKANK GETS BACK IN MY BED

There is absolutely no reason for Jim to take up with this cheating whore again. Why would he? He's having unlimited sex with willing partners, no one is disrespecting him by cuckolding him and demeaning his intelligence by thinking he's not going to find out. No, there's just no reason for him to go back into this situation.

But I loved the round house kick to the head of that shithead. Sweet. I'd like to know though, why was Jim so reluctant to air things out? If he wasn't going to take any shit then why when people were giving him shit didn't he just say "she's a whore and that's the guy she's fucking!!!". That seem the thing to have done.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 7 years ago
Poor

Why you think that Helen getting back in his bed is believable requires one to assume you stopped taking your meds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

but i too was disappointed with reconciliaton in this case, although he is having his cake and eating it at the moment, there is an unfinished feel to it, is he still having his revenge? or does he truly love her still? the betrayal was deep, inviting her lover into the marital home and bed and including the daughter in the betrayal despite what she says is a massive lack of love and respect and not many blokes could still face themselves in the mirror if they took her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too Bad

A really good story ruined by a horrific ending. He should have slammed the door in the bitch's face when she showed up at his condo. And he should have gotten a restraining order on her the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a classic from the master

one of the only authors worth reading twice - and bonus points for pissing off the closet cuckolds, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*1

*1 for faggot cuckold reconciliation with whore .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

You guys writing all the negative stuff need to get a life or find an author who will never let up on savaging the cheater. There is some interesting psychology in the story and, to my mind, Jim is the real man here.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

Aside from finishing so open-ended I like the story, especially that although Jim haven't thrown out the ex-wife to be, he doesn't seem to consider her his wife anymore, good on him, though I can't imagine why he wanted to share a bed with the Helen, he should have relegated her to the past, though the condom bowl and her reaction certainly was amusing.

He was surprisingly chill at the end, but getting laid so much will certainly give a guy a relaxed attitude. :-)

Now it just needs a real ending that gives a sense of completion, where Jim fully moves on.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago
The reason for the low rating

I think the partway reconciliation, and the fact it was so open-ended is why this story got a relatively low rating.

Something to work on in general, and I don't think it would be a bad idea to tinker a bit a bit more with this story rather than leave it as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* you earned it friend !

cuckold pussy is open to reconciling with the aids-whore of an ex wife .

what a foolish little cuckold bitch .

hope she gives him aids and more !!!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You are a cucky fag

You cucky fag will eat my used condoms ya fag

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 7 years ago
5***** for me on 3rd read

I enjoyed it.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 7 years ago
Not a bad ending

The ending didn't quite wrap up the loose points, but wasn't bad, IMHO. I suspect that writing endings is the hardest part of the craft.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 7 years ago
To close the story ...

How about adding this:

Jim smiled and reflected that this was even more satisfying than cleaning Frank's clock. It was fun, sure but his hand and knee ached for weeks. The first time everyone got upset with him and the second he'd been scared shitless the fucker would die.

This was better, an ongoing revenge. Sure, a small but fading part of him still wanted to bonfire the bitch, but that would hurt Emily, and this way he controlled the flame.

Their parents and friends were still giving Hellen hell, that was revenge.

More revenge was in the unspoken twitch in her eyes every time they used a condom, in the amazing, ball-draining sex, and in the knowledge that dear Frank the STD guy was getting laid about once a yearn or less.

He'd discussed it with Emily, and she was in full approval. She was the one that removed the condoms when she though mom was getting complacent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whatta' CUCK

After ALL the Crap that his "Wife" laid on him - he let her back in his life . . .

Whatta' CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lost a star

Lost a star by allowing the slut to live with him and especially because he started fucking her!

ohioohioalmost 7 years ago
One of HDK's best...

...and that's saying a lot! I enjoy this one immensely every time I read it. HDK is the master of letting the poor cheating husband find his own way back to happiness (however unusual [to say the least] the situation is in this case).

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha ha how clever..

What a sneaky wimp of a husband Jim is, having the best of both worlds without any guilty conscience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the master pisses off the closet

cases once again! ohio is right, one of HDK's best stories. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Closet cases

They missed the point. As Ohio pointed out, our hapless hero has bumbled and stumbled to happiness. At the same time, he is quietly torturing his wife on a daily basis with her inadequacy. It's subtle and perfect. Vintage HDK, it gets better each time you read it. As a bonus, the image of ol' Frank tobogganing down the stairs and across the living room tickles my slapstick bone. JPR

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
A Great Story

1st. I thoroughly enjoyed this story! It's what we need on a cold snowed in Day!

The only thing that pisses me off is the Nit picking Nazis who hide behind anony-mouse (anonymous) comments! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good not great

It was good story, but the ending was disappointing. Jim is a decent guy, but in the end he is manipulating Helen for sex. Not sure how that makes him much different from Frank. Meanwhile, Helen is doing what she can to keep Jim exclusive to her. Considering sex with Frank was meaningless to her, why should she care about the other women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor Jim...

...back together with Helen. I’m giving this a 3 because I detest Helen and I’m disappointed that she found her way back to Jim after her disrespect, and can’t believe that Jim’s own daughter would do that to him, deapite her reasoning. It’s nit terrible, but it’s not great, and certainly not one of your best efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@penneydog55

Speaking of nitpicking, how about lewdslummydoggy, swingerjoe, timriv, reedrichards and their ilk's asinine comments.

Just as many name people leave rude remarks. If one checked ratio, name people leave higher percentage of nitpicky and or crude comments.

Not to mention 99.9% of name people have absolutely no info in profile...yours penney is no answer - nothing -nada zilch. Your name hardly identifies you being anonymous fiction.

Yep that was so unique and clever the anonyMOUSE. Thought luedon copyrighted it.

Guess you and drug addled Timothy Leary acolyte lsd could be called namouse

sas6446sas6446over 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Read two pages and started getting sick to mu stomach! WOW!!!! The ridiculous lengths you writers go through to tell an improbable story about a pussy-whipped wimp! When he saw his daughter pull up at the motel to help her mother, that would have been it! Out of the car, beat Frank nearly to death told both the cheating wife and the traitorous daughter he didn't want anything to do with either of them ever again!

Story sucks!!!!!

sas6446sas6446over 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Oh, and the stupid, childish way he deals with the whole thing instead of just confronting both bitches and telling her he's divorcing and and dear sweet, loyal daughter can get someone else to pay her college tuition!

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
It only takes 3 pages to burn a bitch

At first I was pissed the story led the reader to believe there would be a proper divorce. Then I realized that there are a few extra things that happened which make this story stand out from many. One is that he becomes indifferent to his wife, which has the right effect. There is a believable amount of time before his wife adjusts her attitude. Then he recognizes what it will take to keep a slut in line, and then doesn't fuck up doing it with the condoms even though she's sneaky enough to be fucking counting condoms and boxes. His whole attitude also changes, but not cruelly. He's smart enough to keep touch with the girls and drop them some hints to parrot back to her...obviously in debt to the acts performed on them previously. And it's left to the reader's mind to definitively decide whether or not he still gets any on the side. All in all, the story is less offensive than may first appear.

I would have preferred the non-shared, properly trained pet ending, but this was done well.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
i agree with sas

Cut the wife loose and tell the disloyal brat to f off let someone else pay for her school. theres nothing that says he has to contribute. this may seem heartless but so is stabbing a good and loyal parent in the back for the selfish reason of wanting them to stay together till you graduate. who the fuck cares is that going to drop your GPA, but more so its the treachery, Sorry not a fan of this one it could've been shorter like a flash story without the drawn out and unneeded convoluted story. HDK like most of us mere mortals cant get it 100 percent all the time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...