All Comments on 'I'll Follow the Sun'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 476 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thought the ending just kind of left everything up in the air. If that was your intention, it worked really well. If your aim was to produce a satisfying conclusion, I feel you missed the mark. Very much enjoyed your story right up to where it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If an author wants us to accept a reconciliation, the phrase "foolish male pride" won't cut it. In this story, Jim has true words of wisdom for everyone: "No one's going to respect me if I don't respect myself." So, this is a truly excellent story, but it's also from the author of the pathetic "Eleanor Rigby: The Aftermath," so there's that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Entertaining hokum. And even I am surprised that - as deranged as are - the Literotica Taliban consider this to be a 'cuck' story. Do they even bother to read the stuff before they make their absurd comments?

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

unadulterated bullshit, and so much for anyone who liked it. I did skim to the end to make sure it was really as bad as I thought. Yep. Man has no balls and no self respect. If she had knocked on my door I would have put a bullet in her brain.

And the writing and editing? hahaha "Frank moved quickly down the stairs, stepped over Frank's prone body, and left the house."

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

The author must not have a mean bone in their body because this story was absolutely garbage. Other than him beating up the lover everyone else got off Scott free. Not saying he should've scorched earth but at least should've done a better job with a revenge of sorts

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but not fond of the ending. How on earth could he let her back in his life?

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Wow he took her back and put his dick in her again…unbelievable!!!

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

A well crafted story. Really liked how it went from the feelings of total despair to the light hearted rubber counting. I also think it takes a real man to forgive. Not forget, but forgive.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Usually I truly enjoy your writing, but other than being written decently, this one did suck. The over all premise was good but the wife, sorry dude, is in the top 5 for totally stupid, dumb assed wives LW has going for it.

It was heavily cliched, too much so. Daddy dearest so easily forgiving his daughter? Yeah not buying. If my wife was cheating and my son knew and kept quiet? yeah it wouldnt be like this story. And the whole conversation while hiding in the car? Again, rather cliched. her bringing her lover and his wife for dinner? seriously?

This was beyond weak when one considers who good most of your stories are. Yes this is an older one but well beyond when you started, and a story thats as bad as this one, should be so far behind you at the point that you wrote this but sadly isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I told you that I've finally been filling out in the right places," laughed Emily as she spun around so Jim could admire her from all angles. "I'm wearing the same bra size as mom, although I'm probably filling it out better now."....seriuosly ..are u fucking pervert? does a father and daughter talk like this? Are u fucking your daughter? what a disgusting character u are HDK,!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“On a regular basis” that’s a Lit cliche; why not regularly, frequently, periodically, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but the ending was a little short

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Crazy and strange story. And that is what it is: a crazy and strange story. But it was fun reading with quite a few laughs thrown in. Thank you.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Sad about the cheating but a fun story about the adjustments our poor guy had to make. Nothing makes a woman want a man more than won the is in demand from other women. I liked it, where this condo with the woman and which pill works best????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still a pussy whip, all of the stories you wrote hdk are bunch of cucks and pussies

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a great story. How in the world could Jim let her back in his life ? What she did the way she treated him. A disappointing ending for me. It will serve in right when she does it again, and she will.

Antryg_WindroseAntryg_Windroseover 2 years ago

Decent story but he's as much a cheater as she, going for revenge fucks before filing for divorce. Sad.

DGHear2DGHear2over 2 years ago

I liked the story. Not every story has to end in divorce.

It also gives the reader something to think about. Very well written 5*

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story completely ruined by the ending. I would rate the first four pages as 5 and the last page as -10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worst ending of any story I’ve ever read.. I thought you were better than this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO.... This was rolling along fairly well, until he opened the door and let the bitch come in.

Then when he picked a condom I bailed on this pile of cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Certain stories can surely end without divorce but when the writer puts so much disrespect into a story towards the cheated, then it’s very strange to forgive that ultimately to the majority. Not only was she cheating but his daughter knew about it and kept their secret. She brought the man around his family on thanksgiving. It was too much disrespect to be able to forgive that. So to DGHear who gave this story 5 stars. Literally all your stories suck so can see why you see nothing wrong here. You’re literally a cuckold so just stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Literally the worst, most non-sensical ending in your entire catalog of stories

AqualungbbAqualungbbover 2 years ago

Really like the story and the characters. Are you going to write an ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Literally the best, most non-sensical ending in your entire catalog of stories

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

I see no point in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My Daughter knew about her Mom Cheating on Me . But She never told Me . When we went to Court she stabled Me in the back . Got to love California laws . I sis get some payback as I paid them an extra 50 thou to keep my wives maiden name . The funniest part was when Her daughter got married she expected Me to pay for it . Heck I was in the Philippines and missed the wedding .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but it could use a more complete ending. I also think it would have been better if his ex a daughter suspected him of being the one to knock Frank down the stairs. The clues were there and it would have underscored that payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good, but an odd spot in the arc of story to chose as the conclusion. Their living situation is not stable in many ways, and the truth about Frank's fall down the stairs is bound to come up eventually. HDK grew tired of this one.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Trite and too convoluted with no resolution. The whole group of words really is to chaotic to earn the title of a story.

Pointless 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good story until Helen showed up in FL and then it went to God know where.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bleh he ends up with tainted sloppy Helen and a daugther he should check the paternity of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A well written and entertaining tale. Not sure about the open ending or the lack of understanding that any child in a similar situation would choose to keep quite in order to keep the family together but I rather liked the not too subtle hint that he may have been removing the condoms himself just to keep his wife eager.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very good story but where's the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Delightful ending, keep the bitch off balance and on guard for as long as he feels like.😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1 star for the reconciliation. Never stay with or take back a cheating spouse, figure out how to be civil if there are children under 18 but No physical touching or terms of endearment.

As for the daughter keeping Helen’s affair a secret, she should have been kept at a distance both physically and emotionally. Emily got off too easily for her betrayal. During the call where she confessed, figured out Jim knew everything, and that was why he missed her games; Jim should have said “it is also the reason I will not be at your graduation.” Jim would have been better off not telling anyone about where he was living until well after the divorce was final.

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

I am always conflicted when the story is written well and has some depth to characters and flows well; but the content is something I do not like. This story is one of those. The wife was not burned enough to make me happy. I am not one that thinks you should never get some of her ass again, especially if the objective is to give her a taste of the rejection the husband endured. In this case it could have been that but the ongoing living together and never getting around to divorce negates that. I did like the keep her guessing part with the condoms. The availability of women was good also. She needs to find her own place and the old house needs to be sold. I have no problem not getting the divorce it may be cheaper in the immediate term anyway. But she needs her own place.

I have no problem forgiving a child if the involvement is not too severe. I thought the daughters forgiveness was ok in this story.

I do appreciate the sharing of this story even if not fully to my liking. Good job on writing. Thanks John

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story. It never flagged, from start to finish! 5*~~JBE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Our Hero, Jim, is yet another immature man-boy who doesn’t have the balls to confront anyone, his wife, his daughter, his parents. Even after got medieval on Frank’s ass, he still couldn’t tell anyone what he knew??? Please… HDK, I almost always really enjoy your work, but this Jim is a baby, and the story dragged on way too long. Well-written, as always, but the story concept needs tightening and revision.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 star - I rarely try to analyze the stories on this website - whats the point - nobody pays attention anyway - especially when all the anonymous jerks below feel free to say whatever is in their pea-sized brains. However, I really like how Jim handled his circumstances, except for the trip on the stairs - that could have been jail time and a waste of time. Frank deserved the kick to the balls and maybe it would have been better if all four of his tires were flattened at Xmas time - it would have been every bit as effective but much safer - for Jim.

Jim's only other error in judgement was having anything sexual to do with his skanky, diseased, slut wife.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

There is a lot in this story to appreciate. I don't understand why he didn't divorce her, unless he felt he'd lose some of his income, but I do understand treating her like they are divorced. I also don't understand why he doesn't tell at least his parents when he leaves. Whether he's gas lighting her or not at the end, that part is very good.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

I just read the story the second time and came to understand Jim was at the end exclusive with Helen. I'm basing it on his nature and the way he would not treat Helen like she treated him. He did enjoyed playing with her and maybe get a little revamge with the help of the other women.

She's a cheater so she believes everyone around her thinks like her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Men that can´t get their asses in gear to file for a divorce are just useless. Procrastination at its worst.

Otherwise 3.5 of 5.

oldcdoldcdabout 2 years ago

no fucking way I would have let her in the condo, much less taken her back. the story was well told but the ending sucked.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

Wow.... Got to say the ending was a piece of crap. No way a spouse who was cheated on like that would take them back so easily. So, essentially she got her cake and ate it too and whatever revenge he did to the wife and lover basically never happened.

Shepard_N7Shepard_N7about 2 years ago

Yeah, that fell off the fucking cliff.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

That ended abruptly. I was expecting Helen would sabotage a condom to baby-trap him with a “whoops” baby. Also, she walked back into his life way too easily. And whatever happened with the daughter’s cheating boyfriend?!?! This story deserves a part 2.

eljj546eljj546about 2 years ago
How fucking stupid

This started out as a pretty good story. But then you had to end it by taking the husband's balls.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 2 years ago

??Thats the ending??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bullshit ending.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

condom bowl, Frank get beatup 2X was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but the ending sucked.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

Echoing previous commentators, really needs a resolution - ending is too short and forced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i have not seen a writer who tries so hard to make the husband look like a limp wet dish rag...The MC is exactly that..a gutless prick! Any man worth his two balls would not have cowered inside the car while his wife his daughter were showing him such disrespect with the wifes lover......

The readon they could do that was because they knew he was a wimp!... And the ending proved it! HDK tries toportray homself as agood writer.... but comes out as ainsipid writer... maybe slightly femine in his outlook...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HDK must be a masochistic in-the-closet gay. Nothing make sense otherwise

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Second time. Well written, good characters and story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story overall but can't get over where, like other stories from this writer, no matter WTF the wife does, how she betrays, belittles or disrespects the husband (depending on the story), they always wind up back in bed & fucking each other. He should've recorded the conversation, etc., outside the hotel. Def, after he laid Roger out, he should've just stated: "Before getting on my ass about things, just know that he's been fucking my wife for some time & the grin on his face had nothing to do with the football game, but the fact that he's been, for a while now, between my wife's legs. Unfortunately, my daughter, whom I've loved, cherished, & supported as much as I could, like going to her games, dances, etc., seemed to know about this, lied to me by never telling me, but seemingly accepting, even unwillingly, her mother's cheating. THAT's why I laid this scumbag out."

That he forgave his daughter is OK, though it should've taken a bit longer, even with her apologies. But his wife Helen.... that's another story altogether. Allow her to stay for a bit in his condo until she finds herself a place is one thing; taking her to bed & not divorcing her is something totally different. After all she did to him, she's bad news. Trust should be gone & no guarantee she won't eventually start cheating again with a co-worker, manager, or with somebody else she meets. Divorce's a granted conclusion; any man worthy of his card would've been to a lawyer by that time.

The fact that the husband, again like other stories, continued his marriage/ allowed her back in his bed, making him weak & a wimp, I wonder if the author's a woman. Either way, I can't give this story more than a 2. It just ruins what could've been a good story. -- Bob

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

This author makes the wife return to the bed to many times for my liking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Second time reading this I liked it (didn't realize it at 1st, then the story grabbed me) ... UNTIL Jim took Helen back. She's shown her disrespect for him in her affair with Frank, so WHY would he want her back at all? How can he be sure she won't have another affair down the line with somebody from her new job? With her daughter less in the house with them, it'll be easier for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My earlier comment was written when I was about 3/4 of the way through, perhaps a bit more. Now that I've finished the story, I must again wonder why Jim took Helen back after everything she did. She did it long enough that it's outrageous for him to question if she'd do it again. That she moved to Florida, he should've made her get her own apartment.... until he's sure.

Jim has the other ladies of the condo ready for him, especially Sandy. He doesn't need Helen & those question marks in his life. She betrayed him too much.

He apologized to Emily for decking Ralph out on Thanksgiving. Again, WHY?? Why does this author, as already questioned, have the man apologizing, when he's only reacting? (This happened in other stories also.) Is the author a woman that looks down on men? Me thinks so.

Again, Jim let Emily off too lightly for her part. He also should've corrected his father during the conversation when he said "in her defense....", saying what she did for her reason is NO defense. Same when he talked to his daughter; he could love her, but that she accepted her mother's cheating for the reason she did is pure bullshit. That he made light of it also shows him being made somewhat wimpy. Not going to put up with any bullshit from anybody? He just did.

Again, I agree with what I previously wrote, & feel now that I should downgrade my rating from the 2 stars, but I won't. -- Bob

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
It was a good story

Until he lost his balls on page 4

GuSannGuSannalmost 2 years ago

You can completely erase page 4 and 5.... It was going great, until he accepted her in his house again... Why? I have no idea... Authors have a way to sabotage their own creation by making a bad end, that no one will do it!

MkflowMkflowalmost 2 years ago

Most of the stories on here are great, but a lot of them like this one Always have abrupt endings. Makes them disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is he a wimp? An unknowing and then knowing cuckold!

Daughter? Can't make up my mind?!

She knows But wanted to keep them together until graduation!

Huh!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting that he seems to have forgiven his wife but the future makes one wonder. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jim's not a wimp by any means. He got his justifiable revenge on Frank. Now he has the upper hand where his wife is concerned. He gets to screw Susan, and Monica as well as other single condo neighbors in the evenings before Helen gets home after 10:00pm. Then he gets to screw her to, lucky bastard.

He's getting more sex than ever. It's unlikely that Helen will ever be unfaithful again, since she realizes her mistake with poor old Frank. She's enjoying sex with Jim more than ever and is actively fighting to get him all to herself. So, what's the problem people are having with Jim him taking her back? First, Helen was cheating. Now Jim is. So what.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jim's not cheating, Helen gave him free license to roam with her betrayal of their wedding vows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have had a clean break and divorced her. That way she may not have followed him down there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story until he let Helen the whore back into his life. Plunged from a solid 4.5 story to a 2.5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jim's not cheating, Helen set him free to enjoy himself because she broke their vows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A longtime favorite, witty and fun. Respect is needed and demanded! Thank you HDK!

somewhere east of Omaha

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Good story til the cheating wife came back

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We'll, you can do better than copying JPB with the unfinished ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In answer to the question posed by anon, the problem I'm having with Jim taking Helen back is that she is being rewarded for being a lying, conniving, cheating deceitful, selfish, delusional, entitled cunt, I hope that's a satisfactory answer. I was really enjoying this until that point, especially Emily's dry, sardonic observations but that spoiled it a little for me, so what would have been a 5 star award I marked down to 4 stars.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Frank moved quickly down the stairs, stepped over Frank's prone body, and left the house.????? Is Frank a shape shifter? You need an editor in the worst way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ended up to be pretty funny. Started off depressing. Could not believe the daughter's betrayal as well.

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

The first 4 pages were good. The last page dropped it a 5 to a 4 because of no resolution, and because they seemed to be heading into RAAC land. Drastic and violent BTB is not required most of the time, and not this time. But with the amount of disregard and disrespect shown by the wife, a divorce should have a 100% no brainer for Jim. There was no basis for a reconciliation. The wife showing up at the door with an “oops, my bad. You weren’t supposed to find out, but hey, lets go fuck.” is certainly not a good enough reason Not to divorce her.

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaover 1 year ago

I had this down as a 5 until I read part 5. After that, I gave it a 2. Sorry.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Me

Me,I think he should have told Emily it was Xmas when he left the laptop and let her work out the rest.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This author is battling Ohio for who can write the most cuckworthy husband's and most pathetic reconciliations. Personally I think Hardy is by far the most despicable Cuck writer I've ever seen genuinely hates Men.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Cuck story. Enough said...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Classic is what it is, Both imaginative and tropy with just a whiff of satire.

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaover 1 year ago

Good until the end. Yet another good story ruined by its drift towards a RAAC ending...

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Authors submissions in this category follow pre-defined story arcs, a vast majority end with reconciliation, and these authors have long since abandoned any vestige of originality.

The MC has to be a loving, caring and considerate family man, in dealing with the betrayers he also has to be a weak willed apologist as portrayed here, his wife and daughter conspire together to keep hubby clueless, when he finds out that his family has taken a massive dump on him his actions and treatment of them are right and just, but he feels obligated to apologise for his behaviour. Those character traits are prevalent throughout this category.

The man is given all these personality characteristics and what of the wife’s characteristics…oh it’s ok she just has to be delusional, nothing else is required. Based on that alone the ending was inevitable, stupid but inevitable.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

This writer produces pond scum. That is the best possible description of this keyboard diarrhea. Of course the stupid races this man hater produces are actually predictable by now. The keyboard striker is totally clueless about how men think. Just another in a long series of wimpy mc. Writer is vastly over rated in these pages and on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck. It's impossible for a cuck like this to get all the women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It started out pretty well, but you managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cutish story about a deadly subject. You write well and creatively.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Helluva story but it seems Emily betrayed him again by leading her mother to her dad.

Gave it a four after reading again but….why do authors do this? LW has great authors who write awesome stories and then fuck them up at the end. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, cleverly written. Very enjoyable, thanks. LP

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Fun story, well done

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

OK. Wondering if Jim and Helen get together again. Not enough info in the story to decide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't end that way. Wife and daughter show up at his door, he lets his daughter in, then hands his soon to ex the manila envelope, then slowly closes the door. The End!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good Almost moving on ending, How about a sequel to complete the story?

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Loved it, loved the ending as well, I did think he deserved t get his own back, doesn’t happen that much in story’s on here that I have read, nice character set,

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 1 year ago

Ending plainly sucked. The slut would never have ended up back in my bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another of. H. D. K.’s gems that I decided to read again even though I remembered it very well.

I still get upset when a wife in these stories cheats. I stopped reading the L. W. category for a few months but needed more stories to read. This was of course another 5 star tale.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...