I'll Have The Usual

Story Info
Simone confesses about her sex party weekend.
3.8k words
4.34
8.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers

This is a fictional piece about a weekend in the life of a young, but seasoned hooker. All sexual scenarios involve consenting adults, though bondage is sporadically used.

I'll Have the Usual

"What's my tab, Palo?" I asked my favorite food truck operator.

His tacos and other Mexican foods are the best in Chicago.

It was ten in the morning, and he had just unlocked his private entry door. The big window would not open until he had the ovens heated, ready to feed the masses of people that used his service, six days a week.

Old Palo looked me over, without the usual offensive male overtones.

"You're looking pretty rough this morning, Simone. Are you just getting home?"

He looked again, pausing at my chest.

"I mean... not that you're not still gorgeous and sexy, but..."

"Palo! Do you really want to hear about my weekend, or do you want to make me cum?"

I knew the answer, so I stepped up into the trailer and closed the door behind me.

Palo hit the light switch and continued to back his way into his workspace. I usually wait until I owe closer to a hundred, before I pay up, but I was horny, and I happened to come home, just at the right moment. I pulled my shirt up, revealing my surgically perfect and expensive melons to my friend.

"My god! What did I do to deserve this?" Palo lamented.

"You have your talents, and I have mine." I murmured, as I unhooked my wrap-around skirt and hung it on the same coat hook that I had been using for the past six years. I put my purse on the counter. I knew that Palo would want to remove the panties himself, then he would sniff them like a dog.

I took my position, with my back to the counter, and let Palo help me to jump onto the stainless steel surface, with my back to the closed window.

He came to my face, and held me so gently with his puffy, callused hands.

"Why do you pay this way? You are obviously well paid for your services; why continue to pay me with your body? I am twice your age, fat, married..."

I had to interrupt him, before he shifted my mood.

"Dear man,... You fed me when I had no money. Now I think we feed each other."

Palo released my face as he dropped slowly to his knees, leaning in as he did, to trail kisses down my swollen breasts. I spread my legs and arched to meet his mouth with my pussy. He crammed his tongue into my snatch as deep as he could drive it.

The memory of my wonderful weekend came back to me in a flood, and I realized that I would have to tell all to my odd Confessor.

On second thought... I should concentrate on a good orgasm first. Palo will forgive me for thinking of myself first.

I started a slow touch on my tits, staying away from my nipples. Palo pulled his tongue out and started to carefully lick each bare labia. He would know what I wanted, and he would want to see it and feel it for himself.

Right then left, repeat. He was very good with his tongue, flicking into the clit with every stroke, he quickly had me on the edge. I shifted my hands to roll my nibs between my thumb and index finger. I licked my own lips, in anticipation of my first release of the morning. God, he is soooo good.

As I started my orgasm I lifted higher, but he stayed with me, pumping his tongue against my clit. I pinched and pushed my nipples into my chest, enjoying the feel as I rippled with a sweet cum. I let myself go, practically dancing on the serving counter.

He didn't stop until he was sure that I was done, but eventually I settled back onto the counter and he got back up off of his knees. He was still happy to kiss and fondle my tits, while I regained my composure.

"Fuck me slow, Palo, and I'll tell you about my weekend."

I still had to pay my tab, so I pulled my purse over and found the right condom for a fat moderate length old cock. Palo would put it on himself. He had no problem pushing it onto his swollen crown, then unrolling it onto his chubby cock.

I was still gaping from the tongue action, so he pressed up and into me with one swift stroke.

"Slow, my friend!" I cautioned my lover.

His cock only allowed for a 4 inch stroke, but the girth stretched me so tight that every movement was absorbed by my clitoris. He slowly buried himself in me, making my thighs stretch outwards while I pushed into his pelvis. My own juices mixed with the self lubing condom, to allow a beautiful feel.

Palo was becoming accustomed to my preferred pace. He used it to string himself along, prolonging the pleasure, and ensuring that the final product would be both delayed and thunderous.

"Okay, my sweet man, let me tell you about my weekend..."

They took me, as I stepped out of the shower. They had been very quiet, as they entered my apartment through the unlocked front door, but I knew that they had entered the bathroom when the steam dissipated so fast and the room lighting changed as their bodies blocked the hall light, sending shadows across the ceiling..

I pulled the curtain aside and made like I was surprised, covering my breast and crotch as well as I could manage.

"Please, don't hurt me," I whimpered, though I knew that our contract prohibited any real violence. This is called 'Acting', and I take it very seriously.

"Do what we ask, and you will be fine," one of them replied.

So I gave myself to them. There were three of them, so I didn't expect the challenge to be so great. Then, to my moderate surprise, they helped me to dress, then they walked me to their van, parked at the curb of my building.

"We thought that you would appreciate a ride to the cabin," the mysterious stranger informed me.

The cabin, they were referring to, was more of a clubhouse on a remote lake. The place had a giant room, called 'the Great Room', and a loft with a dozen bunk beds and cots. The place was used as a hop off point for canoeing and hiking, but this weekend it was to be the venue for my latest 'splash' party.

"We thought you might enjoy a luxury ride, Simone," one wiseguy explained as he showed me the back of the van; made up with a mattress and plush blankets.

Of course I got to know Keith, John and Michael, quite intimately as one would drive the van, while the other two entertained themselves with my body. It was a two hour drive, but it felt like 30 minutes, as they drove into me, eliciting moans and murmurs, thanks to their eager tongues and lips and fingers. They prudently stayed away from my bum, but my pussy was certainly sparking by the time we got to the love shack.

"Why don't you freshen up, Simone," Keith suggested, when we finally arrived. "Washrooms on the right."

It felt strange to walk around naked, but the nature of this party made it ridiculous for me to get dressed, only to be stripped in ten minutes. Everyone would know who I was and why I was there. I stepped onto the wrap around porch and continued into the cabin. There were two toilets, one marked 'Men' and the other had a piece of tape on which someone had written, 'unisex'. Right away I felt rebellious, so I walked into the men's room.

"She sucks cock in real life, just like in the porno movies." Michael was explaining to another fellow as they drained their bladders. "No condom, either. She just sucked it all back!"

They both chuckled at my sluttiness.

I stepped up behind Michael and pressed my naked body into his back side. One hand went around his waist to hug him, but the other went for his cock, which was busy with its secondary function.

"Let me give you a hand, lover." I whispered, but the other guy heard me too.

I slid my hand under his hand and liberated his penis. Now, I could actually feel the pressure of the urine as it pumped into the wall commode.

"I was told that it wouldn't plump up if the guy is peeing," I remarked.

The cock quickly cut off the flow, as if to prove my point.

"Oh, god! I came four times in the last two hours, Simone! If you make me blast again so soon, it's going to hurt!" Michael cried, like a sniveling kid.

My thought was that he should have taken it like a man but... I left him with his semi-hard cock, and went looking for more energetic types.

"Oh, sorry Palo, I didn't tell you what the contract was for!" I interrupted my self reflection to explain the back story.

"They were a Motorcycle Club, having a bachelor party, and they didn't want to use their own sluts, so they had to pay a thousand for every male, even if they came late to the cabin."

During the ride out there, I had lots of time to use my phone to confirm that I had been paid, and to update my security people that the 'contract' was initiated a bit early, but all was fine.

"Where is the Groom," I announced as I proudly stepped out on the large back deck.

I saw the club president working the grill. The sausages were being flipped by the guy who had set the terms of my recent job: One thousand a head, but the girls are free. Twelve k was guaranteed, so it seemed like an easy way to make a lot of tax free Benjamin's.

"YO! It's the HO!", yelled the dickhead. As if my nakedness hadn't already publicly declared my occupation. "Hey, Bobby! Your dick-drainer has arrived!"

A guy was pushed from the back. He was a looker. Right away I thought, some girl was getting lucky with this one.

"Suck! Suck! Suck!" they started to chant.

Bobby took off his leather jacket and put it on the floor in front of him. That act of chivalry told me that he was a nice guy, and he had been in this position before. I knelt on his jacket, thankful for the comfort, while I opened up the treasure chest in front of me. I could see the bulge, well before I could taste it. My mouth was watering when it sprung loose, so I went right to it.

He wasn't thick, like you, my marvelous Mexican Foody, but he was a tad longer. This would be... sort of a ceremonial event, so everyone crowded around, including at least four women! I pondered on which one was the soon-to-be bride, but I am a professional, so there was no doubt about my skill level.

After a few, preliminary licks, just to moisten everything up, I set my tongue on the bottom, with my stud lightly rubbing the underside and my upper lip pressed him onto it. He slowly slipped into my mouth, and continued down my throat. I had to swallow many times, while sliding my tongue back and forth.

"FUCK!" Bobby screamed in a joyous burst of energy.

Everyone cheered as I pumped back and forth on Bobby's dong, twisting my head to help with the rolling of the stud on the sensitive underside of his manhood. I held his hips, firmly in my 'hooker stance' and skull fucked myself on Bobby's handsome cock, while the gathering of biker friends cheered and chanted.

When Bobby came, I gave him two quick head pumps, then settled down on his cock, impaling myself until my nose was squished against his trim waist. I gently moved my tongue very slightly, while my throat provided all the stimulation that was needed to finish the job. I had to hold my breath, as I continued to swallow, but it was part of the process, and I was ready for it.

Everyone was cheering. Bobby was not keeping a 'poker face', so everyone knew that he had delivered a big load down the hooker's throat, and they were mesmerized by the picture! I was the absolute center of attention, and I held it, like a deep sea diver. Or maybe, like a professional cock sucker?

Finally I pulled off, trailing spittle and cum, all over his prick. They continued the cheers, but they quickly moved me to one of the, 'fucking' positions. This one put me in a saddle with my legs slightly raised and spread into clothe loops at my ankles. My wrists were placed in soft cuffs, but a firm leather strap was buckled around my waist. They wanted me, at my most accessible.

The first one to use me, while in bondage, was the bride to be. She was one of the better looking biker bitches.

Bobby's betrothed wore a skirt, with no panties, of course. She sat on my face, and pushed her puss against my mouth, holding me there, with two handfuls of my hair.

"Sorry if there's any cum in there, Bitch!" She commanded, or maybe it was a boast.

I licked and prodded. I am not a lesbo, or bi, but I'm a whore, so I've been here before. I worked her hard with my tongue stud, but she might have noticed my lack of enthusiasm, which was based on the fact that I wasn't making any money with her. I didn't even make her cum, but she faked one, probably so she could get out of the way of these randy bikers.

"There are lots of rubbers, guys, so let's not forget about the protection," The President explained as he took his turn on my cunt. For two nights there would be no tongue for me. Only cocks, but I can handle that. As a woman of the night, I know that every orgasm that I can share with them, is worth its weight in gold.

I only waited 3 minutes, before I faked my second orgasm. I knew that the head biker was going to bust his nut soon, so the acting helped him to a nice, proud release. He took his time, enjoying the completion of his conquest, then he pulled out, to give his spot to the next biker.

"Thanks, Simone. You did not disappoint." He concluded, and left me temporarily alone.

"Be gentle with her, guys," their sleepy leader commanded. "Make sure she gets a chance to sleep."

Sure enough, they were done fucking me by 3 or 4 in the morning. The three guys that drove me to the lake, only managed one more fuck, but they were anxious to use my ass, which was clearly approachable on this fucking table. The other fellows used me in two's, but none of them lasted any longer than their president. My wrists had been released hours ago, so when the last one pulled away, I got out of the fucking position, to find an open bunk.

The first room had Bobby and his biker bitch, curled up on a small bunk bed. I jumped up on the top bunk, and pulled the blankets over my head.

In the morning, the smell of bacon woke me up, instead of a cock. I counted my blessings and walked to the shower, with cum dripping down my legs and sticking to my tits, throat, and face. Now that was a walk of shame!

While I was showering, the club's treasurer came into the room and pulled the curtain. He stood there, looking at my naked, and freshly washed body, then he stepped into the basin, even though he was wearing underpants and socks!

"I prefer my women to have the free use of their hands," he insisted, as he pushed his undershorts to the drain.

He used his hands to position me how he wanted; bent slightly forward.

"Spread them please." the man insisted.

I reached back and below, then used my hands to spread my ass cheeks.

He came up and into my pussy, burying himself to the hilt in my moist chasm. He then pulled down and back.

"Wider please, and bend forward just a bit more, love," I was further instructed.

Bending helped me to spread myself a little bit more. He pushed his cock into my bum hole, holding my hips to keep me from moving away.

I tried to relax my ass, but this first entry was always a challenge. Yet, the firm cock eventually overcame the resistance and I found myself being ass fucked. The spray of the shower covered us as he slowly stroked into me. I leaned back a bit and he grabbed my tits and squeezed them in his hands. As a pro, anal was a regular request that I had to be ready for, but the shower made it so much easier.

I rarely cum, during anal, especially if there is no one working me in the front, but I still love the feel as he ramps up his thrusts. The water continues to make everything lubricated, and the club treasurer finally bursts into my ass. He leaves the cleanup to me.

When I'm scrubbed clean and dried, they leave me to have some fruit and tea for breakfast, but after that, they had me assigned for a morning fuck around.

Soon they had me kneeling, like a dog in heat, but there was a narrow bench supporting my belly. My hands were left untethered, which enabled me to help a bit with the blow jobs. Most of them enjoyed my hooker skills the most. Deep throat usually only needed my mouth, but they all wanted to feel my firm tongue and the stud. I didn't have as much talent in my pussy, but they made liberal use of that too.

Some of the bitches watched, as if they might learn something, but their men only lasted for a couple fucks, and they needed some time to recover. It only took a couple hours to satisfy everyone's morning needs. I was able to enjoy a walk around the cabin property, before eating one of the leftover sausages, from the night before.

After lunch, the President and his woman took me into their private bedroom. Only having one dick to satisfy, meant that I would have an easy afternoon, or so I thought.

Mrs. Club President took charge.

"Strip your Master, Slave!" She demanded.

I had to submit.

As I removed his clothes for him, the wifey stripped too.

When I finished my task, I watched as she strapped on an eight inch dildo. I knelt on the bed, giving her a good height to push into me. My position put my face at a level with her husband's cock.

"Suck him like the whore that you are, Bitch," the wifey ordered me.

He pressed into my mouth as I opened up and sucked him in. The dildo pierced my pussy, continuing until it was firmly buried. They rocked into me with a pattern that suggested that they had performed this dance more than once.

The bitch forced me to cum, almost choking me on her husband's cock, as I convulsed with pleasure. The momentary loss of air only intensified the climax for me.

"God damn, Chucky! You got us a real pro this time." She exclaimed. I felt the rushing torrent and sucked it hard as he released his load into me.

"Fuck," Chuck shouted with his bursting release of cum. She sure is, Trudy."

Charles and Trudy. The king and queen of the Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Club; Illinois chapter.

"I want to watch you eat out the Whore's cunt, Chuckles." Trudy ordered.

I lay back on the master's bed and marveled at how highly unusual this was.

"Eat her good, you miserable piece of shit." She continued, as she positioned herself to fuck her husband in the ass!

I didn't say a word. I simply spread my legs, to let him feast. I was mesmerized by the sight of the dildo slipping in and out of her man's ass. She spit down on the thruster, in a loving effort to lubricate the action.

I came again while Chuck frantically chased my pussy with his tongue.

"Fuck her again, my stallion," Trudy whispered as she pulled out of his ass.

I saw Chuck smile as he inched up my body, kissing my belly and my tits as he moved to the mounting position.

"Oh, fuck," Trudy exclaimed, moving to get a condom on her man. Her worries about pregnancy and disease had returned.

"Make her cum again, my love," Trudy insisted as she sat back to watch.

This time I had to fake it again, but I think it came off quite well, as I heard applause from outside of the bedroom.

My final three hours was spent fucking everyone again, from the saddle and swing chair from yesterday morning. One after the other, the guys fucked me at both ends. There was no bondage, just sex. Deep moans and groans were the only sounds, except for the occasional shouts of joy. I found myself in a tantric mood as I lightly convulsed in mid orgasm.

Eventually, I blinked my eyes open, to find Trudy standing over me.

"Time to head home, Dear," She informed me.

I was a bit groggy, so I headed for a badly needed shower, hoping it would help me wake up.

"Did you need a rinse, before we ride you all of the way home, Simone?"

I had forgotten that I had not driven. My three friends would have to un-kidnap me.

We knew each other a lot better now, so the fucking was much smoother.

Again it felt like a half hour went by, and I was back at my townhouse. I had returned with the clothes I had left in, and 15 thousand in my bank account.

2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers
12