All Comments on 'I'll Just Borrow Matt, Sweetheart'

by Frederick Carol

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a nice change

although i have read many storys this i would have to say was clearly something special.

its nice to see a diffrent approach taken.

cpbearcpbearalmost 20 years ago
hot and lovely

a wonderful mixture of eroticism and hot sex! The buildup was handled adroitly and it got my breathing going. The images are wonderful. Keep up the good work, particularly with a sequel or two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Borrowed

And can I borrow Anne for a while? Or Kathy?

Excellent - not many authors this good. Keep up the good work.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
No penalty for borrowing, this time

Very classy story, keep up the good work. It is nice to read some class for a change.

David48David48almost 19 years ago
Like MY first time!

Nothing like an older, more experienced woman! Great story!

FCGuyFCGuyabout 18 years ago
Good but not great

The sexual talk was fine but I didn't like the segues from that to small talk. It lost continuity for me.

DOC226DOC226over 17 years ago
Please continue the saga!!

Fred,

Just finished the series "Change of Plans" and I'll Borrow Matt. I was surprised that Kathy didn't stay and "share" Matt with her MOM, as she said. Boy, that girl is unselfish. Anyway, please continue the saga/plot line. It still has a chapter or two left, don't you think?

Don1028Don1028about 17 years ago
Other than the over use of the word FUCK it was a

very enjoyable tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brings back memories

This story reminds me of when I borrowed my daughter's boyfriend, except we never told her, or my husband.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I am thoroughly enjoying the stories in this series, but ....

although this one moves smoothly to the climax scene, it didn't have Kathy as a participant. So, the story can't be over ..... can it? Well, one way or the other, it has been a good ride. Wish I was there! Thanks for good erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous