I'll Let You

Story Info
Suok fulfills her life partners fantasy.
1.7k words
3.63
6.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside in our glossy wooden gazebo me and Suok were smoking the dream flower together at five p.m. Enjoying the day. Suok was curled up in my arms and laughing at her hallucinations of blue men who done a slap stick comedy act as carpenters.

For some reason, I decided to share a dark fantasy with her, it just rolled off my tongue. "How would you feel about trying a rape fantasy?"

Suok looked curious about it. She is Moasabai, but tall for her kind at 6'1". She has a beautifully toned body, and nice round double d's.

She replies. "How real do you want to get?"

I thought about this, now Suok is a martial arts master in both the Rebasa and the lethal Kubala. She has dedicated her life to training her body. She is an instructor who has trained many Sha Mi Zen to become champions in the professional circuit of Sha Mi Zen martial arts.

Knowing this, I do understand they also train to withstand pain. So with these thoughts in mind, I answer. "As real as possible."

Suok responds. "Let me get dressed into some old clothes, I dont care about getting torn, and shall we play like your a rapist, breaking into my home?"

I said. "Thank you, Suok."

Suok smiled at me as she got up. "I will enjoy the rush of adrenaline as well, my love." She started to walk inside our house while saying. "I just need a few minutes to get dressed."

I watched her nice ass sway as she walked inside. I gave her about ten minutes while I smoked down another dream flower stick. The nervous anticipation had my hands sweating out beads.

I took care to to steady my feet as the back door came open. I didn't know exactly where she would be, but I heard Curtis, Stumm, and Cloud playing, she is in our living room.

I entered the kitchen and seen her sitting down on our McDoogle white sofa. The pillows are very fluffy and feels like a dream when you sit on them.

She was wearing that purple half shirt with the matching Khaki short shorts by Omanura. With the knee high purple socks with toes.

Even though I knew she could hear me, I focussed on being as silent as possible as I approached her from behind. My heart was beating so rapidly the closer I inched toward her.

Once I was in striking distance, I made my move, slapping my right hand suddenly against her mouth. My left had a holt of the back of the back of the couch as I leaped over and onto the cushoins.

Suok bit my hand causing me to yelp, then slapped and clawed my face. She definitely was holding back, but wanted to provide realism. If she was serious, both my arms would have been broken by now.

But, the scene had fooled my mind, as she played along like she was scared and helpless, the scratches stung and even drew blood. She screamed out. "No!" While kicking me square in the forehead.

My neck jolted back, so I clinched my fist and struck her, I wanted to catch her in the cheek, but she turned and I bloodied her precious nose.

She started flailing her fists at me, with her elbows raised. I know she was holding back, but each blow sent drops of blood everywhere.

I grabbed a holt of her neck, just lightly squeezing, she played along like I was choking her, her face started even turning purple and I let go.

Suok grabbed my hand, and put it back. Whispering in my ear. "I'm okay, for realism baby."

Then she started hitting my forearm with each hand, one after the other trying to break my grip. I left myself open, and damn it, Suok delivered a strike right on my groin.

Another kick landed on my cheek which sent me off the couch holding my privates and belting out in pain. Suok screamed out. "Leave me alone!" While she got up and ran for the door.

I managed to pull it together through the pulsing pain I felt in my privates. Picking myself off the floor, I remembered a thing she taught me.

Both my hands grasped a holt of her shoulders, I planted my right foot firmly behind both of her legs and pulled her backward, sending her down on the ground.

Now, ordinarily, I wouldn't do this, but she kicked me between my legs, so I kicked her with the same force she used on me right below her ribs.

She curled up, then I climbed on top of her, rolling her body to pin her shoulders between my knees. She cried out. "No, please don't, please!" As I unbuttoned my jean shorts and pulled the zipper down.

To take total control, I slapped her face repeatedly with both my hands, making red splotches form across her cheeks. Then I leaned my body up to pull my half ready cock free.

Tears rolled down her face while I held onto her nose, while my head rested on her closed lips. She opened her mouth to breathe and in went my cock. I had a holt of her hair to pump her head back and forth on my member.

I then pulled her up, to put both hands behind her head. I felt my cock pulse inside her hot mouth, while my hips began pumping my cock inside.

I held her there and I was balls deep for about ten seconds then I withdrew, loving the sight of the streams of slobber which held onto my cock before snapping free.

I turned my body around, expecting her to kick at me with her legs, I moved slightly to pen them down with my body as I pulled her shorts and panties out to rip them a bit so I could pull them down to expose her nice ass.

With my right hand I violently slapped down on both cheeks as she yelled out in pain. I looked to see the red hand print of my hand.

Then I began striking her bare ass repeatedly as she squirmed around and yelled out with each blow. Red splotches formed over her sexy cheeks.

I pulled her shorts down all the way off, then ripped her purple panties right off her body. While I done this, she clawed my face a few times screaming out. "No!"

And did I learn from the first time not to leave myself open? I should have. As she kicked my half exposed testes once again. I curled up in a ball, yelling out in pain while she picked herself up from the floor.

Before she could bolt out and run, I grabbed a holt of her ankle, lifting it up to cause her to stumble while I got up off the ground. She tried to steady herself, but I wrapped both arms around her waist, tackling her to the ground.

I climbed on top of her sitting down on her ass. With both of my hands, I tore apart her shirt while she constantly screamed out. "No!"

I worked her shirt through each arm, then tore apart her purple bra. I pulled her hair to lift her body up to free her shirt from her body beneath. I took a hold of her left hand, placing it behind her back, while she resisted.

So, I inched up exposing her ass and slapped down viciously with my right hand, repeatedly, then I grabbed her left hand and placed it behind her back. Her ass looked so red, like a bad sun burn.

I tied her hands together getting into the feeling, loving the sound of her sobbing. With both of her hands secure, I picked her body up off the ground, keeping her on her knees.

I slapped her hard across her face yelling. "Open up!"

Suok did so and the animal came out of me as I pounded her mouth like it was her pussy. Then I grinded in deep down her throat for a few seconds before pulling out and hearing her cough as a healthy stream of slobber ran down to her gorgeous breasts.

I waited a few seconds while she caught her breath, before pumping my erect penis inside her wet mouth very roughly.

I loved holding her head in with my cock deep down her throat. I pulled out again as her face was red and she coughed up more glistening slobber.

Having my feel of throating her I took her body down to the ground and climbed on top of her. Sweat was dripping out from both of us. I placed both of my feet on her ankles, firmly holding those legs down.

With my free hand I guided the head of my cock to rest right on her love hole, then I thrust my cock inside. As I pounded her with fury, she kept bawling out as loud as she could.

Hearing her, the feel of finally conquering her. All the excitement stimulated my whole body. She was so wet and feeling her heat snug around my pumping member had me fully emerged in pleasure.

As I felt her love juice splash out onto my hips and balls, I whispered in her ear. "I made you cum."

Suok played along so well, I lost sight of the fantasy and felt the realism of the moment. I pounded her furiously for a few minutes then groaned out as my cock spewed out thick streams of semen deep inside her soaking wet pussy.

I rolled off of her onto the ground, exhausted as she came to rest inside my arms and upon my sweaty chest.

She asked me. "How did I do?"

I laughed. "You could have went a little easier on my balls."

She laughed. "Well, you wanted real, baby."

We kissed passionately then I said. "How about teaching me some of those pain control techniques."

Suok looked at my with her non serious look. "Let me go get my bamboo stick." Then she said. "I enjoyed it just as much as you did, my love."

I reply. "Really?"

Then she laughed while she said. "Only because I got beat you up a bit." Which made me laugh as well.

After we stopped laughing I calmly said. "Love hurts."