I'll Make a Man Out of You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, I get the picture," Alice laughed. "It's definitely not like painting a house is it? I like most of my friends was next to useless drawing at school. We lacked the gift and aptitude."

When sitting with their drinks Morgan said, "The longer you stay with us Finn the more of our friends will meet you and questions will be asked about you. Also Alice and I have spoken about what put you off the rails. Would you care to enlighten us? In comparison with you we have lived rather drab and predictable lives."

"I was living back home after graduation, my planned future in tatters," Finn began. "Alice you might have seen a young woman leave the courtroom in tears when the judge was ripping into me. She is now Mrs Sylvia Clarkson. We lived together in our final year at art school and were to marry but I found her one day in the arms of Ray Clarkson and that was the end of us. It had been planned that I would work for her father in book cover design but when he learned of our breakup he wrote me a Dear John letter, terminating my dream of a great start to my commercial career."

"Within a week of living back home I came home one evening after pavement pounding all day seeking to be hired in a position to provide a pathway to commercial success when I came across my father bullying my mother over something. I had known he occasionally hit her but it always had happened out of my sight. This time I saw two welts across her face. He turned, saw me and then brutally slapped my mother across her mouth, drawing blood. I leapt at him and caught him on the chin with a short right jab and he fell like a stone. My mother brushed me aside screaming you've killed him, you've skilled him. I went upstairs after seeing his eyes flutter and had a shower. When I came downstairs they were waiting for me and told me I had five minutes to get out and leave home for good. So I packed and went. Dad called my brother and two sisters so I found I had no bed for the night at their homes. I slept that night in an abandoned car and in the morning awoke uncomfortable, tired and cold feeling abandoned and so I decided people could go and get fucked, that I would take a year off wandering around to find myself and then to find a job. I timed my re-entry into the business world during an economic downturn so sighed and went back to my reasonably comfortable existence of bumming around. In time I made friends including women friends so kidded myself I had everything I wanted, but the occasional arrest and being near frozen during deep winter were useful remainders that it was not as comfortable existence as I kidded myself it was. In heading back to court I met Alice and here I am. End of story except to say I except I'll leave here feeling stronger, properly focused again and ready to find my future."

"Very interesting young man," Morgan said. "I imagine one day you'll look back on that experience not with regret but in wonder. The experience has probably strengthened your character. Judge Willis told me over lunch the other day that she gave it to you both barrels and it astonished her you showed no sign of buckling under her onslaught. She said you obviously have qualities within you not outwardly evident."

"Well I'm glad Finn's father came to you daddy seeking representation for his son," Alice said, dabbing her eyes. "I realize he was seeking to avoid the family name being tarnished by a conviction leading to imprisonment rather than offering a helping hand to his youngest child. I'm sure if he'd gone to any other legal firm but to you the outcome we have here would not have occurred. No way."

"I'd go alone with that, Morgan said.

Finn said, "Me too."

Alice left to answer the doorbell and the inane excited sounds of women greeting drifted into the men, who grinned.

"They've probably all seen each other during the past few days," Morgan said. "You'd think the callers have just arrived back from an interplanetary mission."

"It's one of the beautiful thing about women, their spontaneity when woman to woman."

Morgan thought about that. "Beautiful?" By god you are probably spot on about that."

Twelve women visited. Finn received three commissions and another three said they'd think about it. A further visitor called back half an hour later after she'd left to ask Morgan if he did full length nude drawings. He said yes and she said her husband said she could spend $4000 on it. "Can you do it this weekend -- Paul's birthday is next Tuesday."

Finn checked with Alice and she said yes, she could be away all weekend. He grinned and said he'd like her to be around as his chaperone. She appeared to like that sentiment and asked which of her friends was it.

"Sharon but I can't place her."

"The tall brunette with the full figure you kept glancing at with lustful stares."

"Are you sure?"

"Well glances anyway. Yes you may very well need protection from her."

Sharon agreed 10:30 was a good starting time.

"What should I dress in?"

"Suit yourself; it will be all coming off."

"Ooooh," she panted, leaving Finn wondering whether he should have asked Morgan and Alice to be away for a few hours during the weekend.

Sharon called next day. "I'm calling to discuss my vulva."

"You've dragged me in from gardening to discuss that?"

"Well I thought you would be interested."

"I am, it's a wonderful diversion from gardening."

"I hope you clean under your nails before touching Alice."

"Why would I be touching Alice?"

"Well I thought, I mean we all thought, well you know?"

"No I don't but never mind. This conversation is about your vulva. Please continue."

"Well, I'm rather hairy down there."

"Bold and wiry, massive in acreage or compact, soft and wispy?"

"Er the nearest to those descriptions would be soft and wispy."

"Excellent."

"But I was wondering whether you wanted me to shave, er, to look modern?"

"A bald cunt is about as interesting as a baby's bottom Sharon."

"Oh god, you feel you know me well enough to use that word."

"It's only a word Sharon so don't get your knickers in a knot. Since we are chatting, may I ask when without a bra do your tits droop much?"

"My tits?"

"Yes, those two..."

"You mean my breasts?"

"Yes, that's one word for them."

"Women have breasts; cows have tits."

"So I've heard people say Sharon. Like me, you are free to use any word you like. Well is that all before I go back to get dirt under my fingernails and think about tits and touching Alice."

"Oh Finn, please. Don't begin touching Alice just because I mentioned it, thinking you were."

"Oh all right."

"Guys have the need to touch someone. Perhaps I'll have to be the one if there's no one else?"

"What, you want me to fuck you?"

"Finn! For heaven's sake."

"Oh, sorry. You're not interested? I'll withdraw that remark," said Finn, mindful they'd vaulted over the droop question and that suggestion there was droop and that pleased him.

"Finn, please. I didn't say I wasn't interested; you made that comment. I could be interested."

"But you're married?"

"Yes, is that a problem?"

"It could be to your husband?"

"Oh."

"Look Sharon. Let's do it this way: If Morgan and Alice leave the house over the weekend when you're here I'll fuck you, providing that's what you want."

"Oh Finn."

"But if we do that it would mean I had could never associate with you again as I'd have breached Alice's trust in me, so I wouldn't want to be around you and be reminded I'd committed adultery with you. It also means that I could never draw your husband's erection for your next birthday present."

"Paul's penis, you mean you'd draw it for me?"

"If that's what you and Paul want. Obviously Paul would have to be in on this."

"Oooh...how big would the drawing be?"

* * *

Alice arrived home on Friday afternoon with a wheel-away drawing table and comfortable chair with a feet rest ring as presents for Finn 'for being a good boy." She then took him to a bar where they met many of her work colleagues. No mention was made, within Finn's hearing, of him being an ex street bum or the more couth description of being a former homeless man. Finn enjoyed it, knowing Alice was showing him off. He was on his best behavior and from her radiant glances he knew she appreciated that. Time and time again old farts and manly looking female seniors asked, "Are you in law?" One of his replies was, "Oh no, it's far too intellectual for me; I'm into horticulture."

Next morning Alice called Finn to the door. Sharon had arrived. Her ample chest was heaving in her nervousness.

"Come through with us Alice and assist Sharon undress. It may help her to relax.

The women hugged, Alice now also nervous.

The nervousness increased as in the family room Finn said sagely, "Sharon, I'll be looking at your body as no other person has ever looked at it."

"Oh god," Sharon moaned.

"But I want you to think that you have two tits, a belly, a cunt and thighs just like any other women and I've been scores of them in the artistic environment."

Hearing the C-word shocked Alice, judging by the width of her eyes, but it seemed to be relaxing Sharon.

"Okay, get her undressed Alice and don't worry if your hands touch her breasts. I want the nipples erect. Remember both of you this is an artistic environment."

"Didn't he say cunt beautifully," Finn heard Sharon whisper, and he smiled, knowing Sharon's femininity was beginning to smother her nervousness.

"Oh your unsupported breasts flop."

"Is that good?"

"Yes Sharon. Young women seem to want them to jut straight out but to the artist wanting to render body shape accurately, how boring and actually how difficult. Drooping tits provide form, creating shadow and shape to bounce light. It's all to do with perception being met and the display of character."

"You make my body sound so interesting."

"Yes Sharon and you know what, this is perhaps the most perfect time in your life for me to be drawing you. I feel you are at the peak of your womanhood and may it maintain that elevation for a long time."

Sharon beamed and beamed more when Alice said, "I've seen you nude before but what Finn is saying is true...I now realizing I'm looking at the most perfect figure of a woman I've ever seen in the flesh."

"You two are so kind," Sharon said, flushing.

Late Sunday a tired Sharon went home proudly with her drawing, yet to be framed to hang in the master bedroom. She was so happy, Finn had $4000 in his hand and Alice was kissing Finn and saying it was brilliant how well he'd portrayed Sharon and how masterfully he'd handled her. "I bet right now she's in love with you."

"Yeah, but it will pass. If you and your father hadn't been in the house she may have asked me to fuck her."

"Well had you thought that why didn't you suggest dad take me off somewhere?"

"Because the woman I want to fuck is you."

"Ooooh. I'm off to run a bath."

CHAPTER 3

Fortunately it was only a three-hour flight to the convention city. Alice had dozed during the flight, much to her surprise, because she really was on edge. For some weeks she'd been having a teasing affair with Finn and twice had come within an ace of him sticking it into her.

She'd been dripping, heated and willing and had to admire the toughness of the guy in pulling away, the guy who'd stupidly said they should not do it until they arrived at the convention hotel.

As the aircraft touched down Alice let go of Finn's hand and brushed her hair and then looked at her make-up and found it was okay. Gosh these new lip coatings worked a treat. She wondered if Finn would throw her on to the carpet in front of the reception desk and...well whatever. She was only torturing herself thinking like this. She'd known from the comment her father had called her into his office and explained who the client was that Finn was all wrong to be a homeless man, at least in her judgment and she rather fancied her judgment. Only occasionally, extremely rarely, did Alice look at a guy and know he only had to rub and hand over her hip and... She'd looked at Finn for the first time and thought she'd be comfortable about him fucking her. Fucking? Alice wondered what was wrong with her usual word -- seduce. Just because he lived on the street did it mean the raw word fuck was more appropriate? It probably did.

So she took a carnal interest in him from the outset, not that she'd ever admit that, even to Finn. In the courtroom that deepened to become a proprietary interest that she reacted swiftly when she saw the moment. She'd know she had an edge, long suspecting that the relationship between Judge Willis and her father went as far as the bedroom. Her father's legal associate had already gathered five character endorsements that included words or phrases such as 'reliable', 'unbelievably talented', 'perhaps lazy but never academically lazy', 'immoral', 'emotionally unattached', "hospitable' and 'you don't get what you see; his passions run deeply."

The phrase that did it for Alice was, 'emotionally unattached'. She'd long considered she was emotionally unattached but had never had anyone use that expression about themselves and why would they? But as she read phrase that in court, waiting for Finn's case to be called, she'd thought it was the first time she'd come face-to-face with someone who allegedly was just like her -- emotionally unattached. It didn't surprise her that the thought, "I'd like to take this guy home and find what makes him tick' popped into her mind and while Judge Willis was tongue-lashing him she'd pushed her thinking up a couple of notches and devised the submission pleading for Finn to be bound over to her. One third of his time with her had gone and it had taken that full month before he was about to fuck...er seduce...her. Oh well, not everything ran to plan.

Alice lay on her back on the bed as Finn pulled off her skirt and panties, hearing sounds coming from her mouth that she was horrified to think sounded like the gurgles babies made. She kept relaxed because Finn was grinning at her; if it didn't like it he'd be frowning. She played with her breast and felt them tighten and the nipples harden even a bit more.

He undressed. She worried what the hell was he doing taking so long? He crawled over her and said there appeared no need for preamble because she was dripping. How fucking right he was about that. She grabbed him and thrust her tongue into his mouth and pulled away quickly and shouted, "Push it in; I've been waiting weeks."

He pulled up on to his knees and she saw the bulbous head of his cock pushing out ahead of his hand. It looked red, ugly, wet and ready to go. She closed her eyes, feeling the heat racing through her and as she felt the thick mass push into her pussy her whole body shook as she gushed.

"Wow, hope you have more from where that came from," he laughed. Alice opened her eyes and saw his beautiful smile amid a hawkish look.

"Just get on with it," she growled. She felt him glide in through the jaws of her cunt until his groin slammed into hers.

"All in and all's well," he shouted triumphantly.

She'd not expected to feel his cock outlined in her channel but did get the full feeling to enjoy and as he began stroking in and out she received pleasurable signals and settled down to enjoy the ride. Oh how she loved feeling a cock inside her; it told her she had a man willing to be that intimate with her and with luck he'd enjoy pleasuring her as much or almost as much as he received in being pleasured.

"It's such a pleasure having you inside me," she grunted, moving her ass to drive some friction back on him.

"It's a really great pleasure being in there. You have such a lovely cunt."

It was too much. Alice began cumming again. She squeezed and he shouted, "Oh crap, I'm coming already. Sorry."

"Oh you good boy," she said, stroking his hair from his eyes. He'd not had time to work up a sweat. "Can you cum again?"

He nodded, panting.

"Well then, what are you worried about? I can cum just riding my bike."

The next day while at a luncheon for the accompanying persons of delegates, Finn took a call on the new phone Alice had given him.

"How did you get my number?" he asked Sharon.

"Alice gave your number of all of your clients."

"My clients?"

"Yes your clients, all her friends you have done drawings for. The idea is to ensure you get referral business."

"Oh, good idea. I should have thought of that."

"You concentrate on being the artist. Alice and I will operate as your business managers."

"Oh yeah," Finn laughed.

"Did you and Alice do it last night? She was so excited. I thought you'd have popped her long before this."

"Yes we did, it was simply beautiful. I don't mind telling you that but don't want you telling anyone else, not even Alice.

"Oooh, getting intimate with me are you?"

"Yeah, you have a nice looking cunt but that's not it. You have rather appealing character and one of the brightest personalities I've come across for quite some time."

"Oooh. I suppose I'm not to tell Alice that."

"Tell her what you like, other than any personal thing I tell you about Alice and me."

"I won't tell her."

"Good."

"Oh, before I go Finn there is a business matter I need to discuss. Your drawing of me blew my father away. So I put a proposal to him and he accepted. He's chairman of A. H. Engineering International and a board of thirteen directors governs it. "I've told him you'll do thirteen thumbnail sketches of each director from last year's photographs for this year's annual report for $7800 and he's called back saying the deal is accepted provided you do the sketches in sepia tones and A4 size so he can keep his and present the others to each director. What is your response?"

"Hell yes, I accept."

" I'll need to attach your business card to everything. I imagine some of the wives will want sketches done of them for their hallway family photo gallery or whatever. I'll get details from you when you return and will get cards printed."

"Well, I don't know what to say."

"Thank you would be nice."

"Thank you, and I mean it. Um Sharon, this could sound mean but if you want to go to bed with me I will but only if you get Alice to join us."

"Well thank you. Consider it will be arranged shortly. I already have Alice's agreement and it was left to me to suggest such an arrangement to you if I could find the appropriate occasion. I guess you found it for me."

"Are we becoming pals Sharon?"

"Oooh yes and you'll like Paul but for goodness sake don't mention group sex to him. He's like most other people who think sex is something belonging exclusively to each married couple."

"The idea of shafting you appeals to me Sharon."

"Oooh. Alice did say to me we ought to team remarkably well. I take a long time getting it off."

Finn sent Sharon into shrieking laughter.

All he said was, "Oooh."

THE END