I'll make it worth your while...

Story Info
Charli XCX shows the man a good time at a party.
4.3k words
4.46
5.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

This is a continuation of my first Charli XCX story, but it's not necessary to read that one first.

=====================================

As I drove over to Charli XCX's hotel, I began to reminisce. It had been a couple of weeks since she had sucked me off in a nightclub bathroom and given me her number in case I, in her words, "filled back up."

Since she was only going to be in LA for a few more weeks before returning to London, I decided to take full advantage of her offer. I called her at least four times a week, using her as my personal slut any time I wanted my balls drained; a service she was more than happy to provide. Every meeting usually went like this: I'd text her, she'd turn up wherever I asked, and she'd make sure my balls were empty by the end of it. On her face, in her mouth, in her ass - didn't matter: she was always eager to please.

However, this occasion was different from usual, as I was on my way to pick up Charli for a party she had invited me to. The invitation occurred during one of our normal "meetings," i.e., I was drunk and horny at a club one night, so I texted her to meet me in an alley behind the building.

***

Charli arrived around ten minutes after I sent the text, and we exchanged pleasantries as she sank to her knees in front of me.

"Wow. Less than 30 seconds 'til you were on your knees, that's gotta be a new record," I said sarcastically.

Charli laughed as she unbuckled my belt. "Well, I figured if you're texting me this late, you must be really desperate for some release."

She pulled down my pants, and my cock flicked upwards to meet her, a glob of precum already present on its surface. Before she could get it between her lips however, I held her head in place with one hand as I grabbed my cock with the other, proceeding to brush it gently from side to side across her lips.

"You say that like I'm the only one desperate for something," I taunted. Drunken confidence turns me into an asshole, I've realized.

"Well..." Charli murmured, gazing hungrily at the cock slowly painting her lips with precum.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't jump at the opportunity to get a mouthful of cum to swallow down."

Charli gazed up at me with those doe eyes, practically begging me to let her wrap her lips around my shaft - or maybe I was drunk, and she was just saying that so that I'd hurry up. Either way, I was tired of teasing her. I let go of Charli's head and let her go to work.

Charli quickly wrapped her soft lips around my cock. Compared to the cold air in the alley, her mouth was like an oven. She licked and kissed her way up and down my shaft, sheathing the entire length down her throat at a few points. This luxurious treatment continued for a few minutes until she pulled her lips off my cock and started pumping it with her hand.

"So, I'm going to a party in a few days..." she said as precum leaked over her fingers.

"... But I don't have anyone to go with. Do you think you could come with me?"

"Hmm..." I pretended to ponder on the decision. I immediately knew I wanted to go, but I figured I would tease her for a minute.

"I mean, I don't know."

"Oh, come on," she cooed.

"I'll make it worth your while..."

As she said this, she deeply kissed the head of my cock, swirling her tongue around the tip. She pulled off again and resumed pumping with her hand, staring up at me while biting her lower lip seductively. The sight pushed me close to cumming right then and there, but I kept my cool.

"I'll have to think about it," I said.

"In any case..."

I grabbed her head and pushed my cock back into her mouth.

"Don't talk while your mouth is full."

Charli giggled and resumed sucking as my cock slid back between her lips.

I don't think I ever gave her a concrete answer to her invitation, but when I began pumping ropes of cum down her throat shortly afterward, I think she knew I was keen.

***

The clock turned to 10:57pm as I pulled into the hotel parking lot. The party had started at 10:30, so we were going to be fashionably late. Charli was standing out front wearing a hot pink mini dress. It was low-cut to reveal plenty of cleavage, with the tight fabric of the skirt outlining her round ass perfectly - I could tell tonight was going to be fun. I pulled up next to her and she hopped into the car.

"Thanks for agreeing to come with me," she said with a smile, buckling her seat belt as I started pulling out of the parking lot.

"Yeah no problem, you did make a pretty convincing argument the other night."

"Oh, did I just? I do have a way with words, don't I?" Charli flicked her hair playfully.

"That's one way to put it," I said, grinning.

We made small talk for a little while. It was about an hour drive to the party, so we still had a while to go. After about twenty minutes had passed, I let a yawn out.

"Getting tired?" Charli asked.

"Yeah, just a little bit." I yawned again.

"I think I can help with that, neither of us want you falling asleep at the wheel." Charli placed her hand on my cock and massaged it through the fabric of my jeans.

I wasn't so tired that I was going to fall asleep, but if this were her way of stopping that from happening, I figured I'd better be safe than sorry.

Charli leaned over and unbuttoned my jeans, unzipped my fly, then pushed my underwear down a little bit. She pulled my cock out and started pumping the shaft with her left hand, leaning back into her seat.

While I knew it was a dangerous distraction while driving, there was almost nobody on the road, and there was no way I was going to decline a handjob from Charli. We were about half an hour away from the party, so her hand proved to be a welcome distraction from the tedium of driving.

"Feeling better now?" Charli asked as she pumped my cock softly.

"Absolutely. I think I'll need to invite you over when I have a late night at work, this works way better than a Red Bull."

"Oh, that's great! In that case, maybe I should start charging you for my services." Charli laughed cheekily.

"Only joking of course." She took her hand off my shaft and lightly massaged my balls.

"You have more than enough payment for me in here..." she purred. She replaced her hand back onto my cock and started pumping it again.

Those words alone caused my shaft to harden further, rewarding Charli with a few globs of pre-cum appearing on the tip.

"Wow, I really do have a way with words," Charli remarked as she observed my pre-cum lubricating her hand.

"So, what kind of party are we going to again?" I asked after I realized I had no idea what I was getting myself into. My brain seemingly skips these details if the woman inviting me is sucking me off at the time.

"Birthday? Album release? I'm not super sure myself, actually. I just know that I was invited," she admitted with a laugh.

I gave a slightly concerned look to Charli, who then quickly reassured me.

"Hey don't worry. I told you I was going to make it worth your while, right? I'll make sure you have a good time..." As she said this, she started pumping my cock faster.

"Is that not what you're doing now?" I murmured tensely, this increased pace pushing me a little closer to the edge.

"Fuck no, this is just a thank you for the ride. And I'm not even done with you yet."

As she said this, Charli took her hand off my cock and unbuckled her seat belt.

"What are you doing?" I asked, slightly concerned but keeping my eyes on the road.

"You'd be surprised how tiring it is to jack you off, especially with my left hand. My arm's gotten tired," Charli said as she pulled her legs up on to the seat, kneeling on the cushion.

"I also figured that if you were to cum now, it would just make a mess of your clothes. It would be rather rude of me to let that happen, especially right before a party. Plus, that just sounds like a waste - I'm feeling pretty thirsty after all," she teased, wrapping her right hand around my shaft.

"So, here's my proposition: I'll just swallow it all down. You get to keep your clothes clean, and I get to refresh myself. Win-win, right?" She leaned over the center console, resting her left elbow on it as she approached my cock with her plump lips.

"Gee, you always have the best ideas," I remarked dryly as I continued to drive. Charli chuckled at this and began brushing her lips from side to side across the tip of my cock.

"Thank you, (muah) I aim (mwah) to please (muah)," Charli cooed as she started kissing my cockhead. I reclined my seat slightly, giving her more room and better angles to service me with.

She finally wrapped her lips around my cock, her tongue twirling around the tip, collecting the precum that had been built up from her handjob. Despite her position, she was still able to give an amazing BJ. She got into a nice rhythm, bobbing her head up and down on my member, her tongue making its way all over my shaft. It wasn't long before my entire length was coated in red kiss-marks and stains from her lipstick; badges to commend her oral prowess.

As Charli kept up her rhythm, I kept my eyes on the road. I had never received a passenger-side blowjob before, but I made a mental note to bring Charli along for any road trips I would make in the future. We were only about 10 minutes out from the party, and I relayed this information to the young popstar currently worshiping my member with her lips and tongue. She murmured in acknowledgement through a mouthful of cock and started bobbing up and down even faster, using her hand to jack me off into her mouth.

Knowing that I was close, I pulled over to the side of the road. I felt the cum surging up through my cock and rocketing into Charli's warm mouth. She moaned in glee as my semen coated her tongue, spooling out and filling her mouth to the brim. I definitely gave her more than a mouthful to swallow down, which she was more than happy to do.

"You're very good at that," I managed to murmur out as she pulled her lips off my cock and replaced it back into my pants, doing them back up in the process.

Charli swallowed whatever cum remained in her mouth. "Like I said, I aim to please."

I got back on to the road, and about ten minutes later we arrived at the address she told me. I pulled into the driveway and a modern looking mansion sat at the end of it; it was definitely a nice place. Cars far nicer than mine were lined up along the driveway, so I pulled up behind one and stopped.

We got out of the car and walked through the main door into the foyer, which was bustling with already drunk partygoers. We downed some strong drinks, and mingled in the crowd for a little while, but it didn't take long before I needed to take a piss. The mansion was labyrinthian in nature, and I had to ask a couple of people before I could actually find any bathrooms, let alone an empty one. The first couple of doors I knocked on seemed to be occupied by couples trying to fuck each other's brains out, who didn't seem so happy to be interrupted. On the third attempt, I luckily found an empty one and took a piss.

After washing up, I returned to the foyer only not to find Charli where she was previously. Knowing where she probably went, I decided to follow the music. After almost intruding on a couple trying to fuck in another room, I finally found Charli dancing in the living room, which I assumed had become the designated dancefloor. The room was large, crowded, and very dimly lit, except for some multi-coloured strobe lights which illuminated the room in time with the music.

I worked my way through the crowd until I was next to Charli, and it was here where she gave me one of her sluttiest performances yet. A mischievous grin formed across her lips as she noticed me. She arched her back and started shaking her ass, allowing for small peeks at the pale skin underneath. Bending over further, she placed her hands on her knees and started gyrating and bouncing her ass up and down, causing the fabric of her tight skirt to slip upwards. It slipped further and further with each movement.

After a few bounces, the skirt finally gave in, slipping up and over Charli's gorgeous ass, which was clad only by a small black thong. Standing up straight, Charli turned her head and, noticing my enthralled gaze on her round ass, flicked me a slutty grin. She shook her now exposed ass from side to side, causing it to bounce and jiggle.

The mere sight of this caused my cock to swell within my jeans, and judging by her smug grin, Charli was trying to tease a reaction out of me. Might as well give her what she wanted, right? I roughly grabbed Charli by her hips and pulled her right against my crotch, giving her ass a firm slap. The room was so dim I was pretty sure no one could see our little escapade, not that I cared. She was trying to drive me crazy on purpose, and she was succeeding.

Charli soon noticed the hardening pole getting pressed between her ass cheeks, and she turned her head and gave me another sultry grin. She was clearly enjoying this. She arched her back again and started grinding against my now fully hardened cock. This routine continued for a few minutes before my patience started wearing thin.

I leaned in close to her ear. "Any more of this and I think I'm going to have to bend you over and fuck you right here," I whispered.

Charli turned around and gripped her hand around my bulge, massaging it gently.

"As much as I would enjoy that, I'm not sure the host would. I think we'll need some privacy..."

Charli fixed her skirt and began walking out of the room while I followed. She brought me into the nearest bathroom and locked the door behind us.

"I've been meaning to thank you properly for coming with me with me to this party," she murmured, her voice tinged with seduction.

She approached me slowly, her breasts bouncing gently with each step.

"I mean, these parties can be so boring when you don't know anyone. I have to thank you for keeping me entertained, especially on the dance floor."

She got close, pushing her tits up right up against my chest, and stared up at me with a doe-eyed look, fluttering her long eyelashes. She started running her hand up my thigh, stopping just as she reached my already hardened cock. She ran her pointer and middle finger along the outline of its 7" length, before making her way to my belt buckle.

"Is there anything I can do to return the favour?" she cooed in a faux innocent voice. She pulled at the belt, loosening it from its buckle.

I pushed her breasts together between my hands, causing her nipples to peek out from her low-cut dress. "I think having a go between these would be a good place to start."

"Mm, I can certainly oblige to that," she said with a sultry smile.

"Just hold on a second."

Charli rooted through the cabinet underneath the sink while I took my pants off and leaned against the bathroom wall. The way she was bent over gave me a very nice view of her ass, and a good idea for what I wanted to do to her next. She quickly returned with a bottle of baby oil.

"This will do," Charli said as she got on her knees in front of me.

Charli pulled down on the fabric of her dress around her gorgeous tits until they slipped out with a jiggle, both now fully on display. Opening the bottle, she poured a generous amount between her cleavage and spread it around. She also poured a little bit over my dick, and gently lathered it with her soft hands.

Charli sat up straight, put her hands on either side of her chest, and wrapped her tits around my shaft. My cock fit snugly between her breasts; my entire shaft smothered by her soft skin. She started moving up and down, my cock sliding between her breasts with ease. Charli looked up at me and bit her lower lip seductively, her brown eyes locked on mine as she slid her tits up and down my shaft. However, I found it difficult to keep my attention on her face, as the visual of my cock sliding between her boobs looked just as amazing as it felt; it was almost hypnotizing.

Noticing my enthralled gaze, Charli tilted her head downwards and twirled her long tongue over my cockhead. This brought me back into reality immediately with an audible gasp.

Charli chuckled at my reaction. "Just making sure you were still with us," she said with a grin as she resumed sliding her tits up and down my cock.

Tilting her head down again, she began twirling her tongue around my cockhead each time it approached her lips. At one point, she held my cock in place and gave it a thorough polishing. It wasn't long before she was rewarded for this with a few globs of precum, which she quickly picked up with her tongue.

Charli picked up the pace at this point, my cock sliding between her gorgeous tits like a piston. My sensitive cockhead was getting assailed with pleasure from all angles as it disappeared and reappeared in-between her ample breasts.

I could feel myself getting closer to cumming with every movement she made, and I became increasingly tempted to just finish it right here. However, I still had some pent-up aggression from the way she had teased me on the dance floor. There was no way I was through with her yet.

I pushed off the wall, my cock sliding out between Charli's tits. I pulled her up from her place on the floor and guided her over to the sink, where I promptly bent her over. Her hands gripped the sides of the basin as she spread her legs.

"I was hoping you'd do this," Charli cooed as she gazed at me through the reflection of the mirror.

"I bet." I gave her ass a firm smack, causing her to moan softly.

I lifted her skirt over her ass and began pulling her black thong down until it fell limply to the floor around her feet. I pressed up against her and admired the gorgeous ass presented before me, my cock pressed between its cheeks. Placing my hands on either side of Charli's ass, I straightened my dick and started pushing it into her already wet pussy. I looked into the mirror and saw Charli's face beam with pleasure as I started filling her up.

It took me a couple of gentle thrusts before I knew I could fit myself comfortably all the way in. I pulled out as far as I could without falling out of Charli, and thrust my 7" length deep inside her. She moaned loudly, her legs nearly buckling as my cock reached her inner depths. She quickly recovered, and I built a nice rhythm as my hips started clapping against her ass, her pussy clamping tightly around my cock.

Charli was moaning softly as I fucked her from the behind, her ass cheeks jiggling with each thrust. I groped and smacked the malleable flesh in front of me, garnering further moans from the popstar. She started to push back against me in time with my thrusts, pushing my cock further inside her. I gazed into the mirror and watched her gorgeous tits bouncing and jiggling in time with me slapping into her backside. I decided to pick up the pace, slamming into her hips to the beat of the fast-paced music pulsing from outside the bathroom.

Charli's moans became more frantic, her face glowing with ecstasy as I rapidly thrusted inside her. It was here that Charli was driven over the edge, and she moaned loudly as she came, her juices pouring out of her and onto my cock. As for myself, I was also close to finishing, but I wanted to make sure Charli looked extra pretty before going back to the party.

Pulling out of Charli, I turned her around, pushed her to her knees, and shoved my cock right against her cheek. Immediately recognizing what I wanted, she brought her hand up and started pumping my cock over her face. Given how close I was to exploding inside of her, it didn't take long before I was back at that point, decorating Charli's face with ropes of hot, thick cum. She never once scrunched up her face in reaction to the cum hitting her skin, instead looking serene and calm as she was showered with white. Sign of a pro, I guessed.

12