I'll make it worth your while...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first strand splattered across the length of Charli's pretty face, landing directly over her right cheek, and stretching out across her eye. The next two spurts landed cleanly across her left cheek, and she moaned with pleasure as my hot cum spattered onto her skin.

I took over from Charli at this point, jacking myself off intensely. I aimed the next few hot white jets directly at her lips, quickly plastering them with my seed. Noticing my targeted fire, she opened her mouth and allowed for me to fire a few long ropes directly inside. Charli again moaned in delight as she tasted the hot strands of semen splattering across her tongue.

Since I wanted to get some payback after the incident on the dancefloor, I was going to make sure she was a complete mess before I was done with her. I tilted her head towards me and shot the last few spurts straight into her black and red hair, which was soon further coloured with long, thick streaks of white. Now at the end of my supply, I pushed my cock between Charli's cum-smothered lips. She dutifully licked my cockhead clean and sucked out the last few drops straight from the source. Like I said, she always made sure my balls were empty.

Finally finished, I took a step back and admired Charli's cum covered face. Her hair was ruined, streaked with cum, dribbling down her fringe and onto her forehead. Her cheeks were decorated with a few thick white strands of semen, with her right eye sealed shut by it. Charli's plump lips were also coated with my seed, small droplets trickling down her chin and dripping onto her exposed breasts. Her dress got some attention too, the pink fabric around her shoulders speckled with white.

Charli stood up and examined herself in the mirror, chuckling at her cum stained features. "Wow, you really made a mess of me, didn't you?"

I laughed. "Yeah, I honestly think that's the biggest load I've ever blown."

"Lucky me," she murmured with a mischievous smile.

She pulled out her phone and opened the camera app. A slutty grin formed across Charli's lips as she took a selfie. Shortly afterwards I heard my phone go off and I opened the notification to find the photo Charli had taken sitting in my messaging app.

"Something to remember tonight by," Charli said with a wink.

I passed Charli a towel which she quickly used to wipe her face off, however it didn't do much. Her skin was still stained in a few places, not to mention her hair, which was still sticky with my seed. It was obvious she had received a facial. I almost felt bad (key word being "almost").

We both exited the bathroom, and from that point on, the night was a blur. Lots of drinking and lots of drugs. I vaguely remember Charli sucking me off again behind the mansion at some point, something about needing a chaser for an extremely strong shot she had. I woke up the following afternoon with a surprisingly minor headache and took a shower.

After I dropped Charli back off at her hotel, I decided I should invite her to a party of my own - a big send-off before she returned to London. Looking at the picture of Charli's cum stained face from the night before, I mulled over the specifics in my head, and one detail became immediately clear.

I'd have to invite a few friends to make sure she'd have a night to remember.

12