All Comments on 'I'll Need to Change the Sheets'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 3 years ago

That's a very enjoyable story. The tone and pacing are just right and the writing is very good.

As I read this story I was thinking about the exchange we had on the thread the other day discussing the role of conflict in erotic stories, and your position that your stories often don't have much conflict. "Conflict" may not be exactly the right word, but your story has a great deal of "conflict" in the sense that I mean, and adds to the eroticism. There's the forbidden nature of their relationship -- not only is he older but she's a near contemporary of his daughter. They're not married to each other. There's the unfulfilled desire between them that's existed for so many years. And there's the slightly taboo nature of the fetish activity itself. All the layers of "conflict" stacked on top of each other create a delicious air of erotic tension.

Very well done. Very enjoyable.

holliday1960holliday1960almost 3 years ago

Fetish is always a surprise from some authors; you're no exception to that, EB. This has a lovely feel, and a lively tempo. Not your average fare. Plainly expressed, I like it! Setting, Style and Category are but three reasons for giving 5*... It's a bold piece.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

I'm curious, is he divorced? His wife deceased? Maybe I missed that detail in the story? An interesting read, not one I've seen before either.

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 3 years agoAuthor

To reply to Angstignored - the story is about David's desire for Bec and hers for him, it's not about David and Maureen (other than arousing the kink). They might have another story, but not this one.

ArseniqueArseniquealmost 3 years ago

Very tender and touching. And nicely written. 5-stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But not nearly as erotic as it could have been.

Sex happens too fast. Blowjob begins too abruptly. Not nearly enough foreplay/preliminaries before nipple gets sucked and cock goes into pussy.

Gave up most of the way through page 2.

Three stars.

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the vote and sorry you wanted a different story, not this one. I have a money back guarantee, here you are: $0.00

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A wonderful story, where the fantasies of the past came full circle. Extra marks to include the breastfeeding fetish angle.

aspiriitaspiriitalmost 3 years ago

It’s My Dream written here 🤗

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

excellent. perhaps David sits in a chair, Bec mounted on his lap for easier milking ?

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxover 2 years ago
Touches all my buttons for those two and me…

…their history, their present, and the prospect/possibility of their future. Nicely done. Thank you.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Really excellent writing. Descriptions of emotions were particularly well done. Really enjoyed this one, thanks!

cyberdude6226cyberdude6226over 2 years ago

This story is so hot .... nice work

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 2 years ago

What I liked most about this is how "there" you made the reader. I could really feel the intensity of both minds and bodies.

yesterdaysyesterdaysover 2 years ago

Excellent story! 5 stars. Love the realism.

RustyoznailRustyoznailalmost 2 years ago

Mate, a nicely told yarn. A worthy award entrant.

timothy522timothy522over 1 year ago

oh, fuck that was so good, I just came, and I wanted the milk, the best ever!

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

I love the suckling nurturing mixed in with their fucking.

Well done, looking forward to their journey.

BamboozledBeaverBamboozledBeaverabout 1 year ago

Really excellent story. Aside from being a relatively uncommonly explored fetish (much to my chagrin as it is one of my real life favorites) the dialogue was fantastically written. It felt very real, the awkwardness, repetition, and call backs all felt extremely natural and the dynamic between the lovers seemed authentic and gave an exciting passion to the piece.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good premise.

But not nearly enough action with breasts, and sucking milk.

Too clear from the beginning that it's heding for fucking, And getting there is much too straightforward.

Three stars.

lustychimeralustychimera2 days ago

This was wonderfully written! I enjoyed the motherly angle you took this in. You really got to the heart of the intimacy of the fetish.

Something about your writing reads to me like an auteur film. It seemed heavy on using the action beats to really tell the narrative, and those had an easy flow from one to the next. Your imagery, too, was really simple and effective, just enough to give an impression of a scene then move on: "the light of the dropping sun streaming through the window."

I didn't feel like I was sitting in David's head or being told a yarn by a friend. The narrator didn't really have much voice or a conversational style, but the characters sure did through their dialogue and actions. I think that's a large part of what gave me that film feeling. And when you did express David's thoughts, they all seemed to directly serve the action beats, and I could just as easily picture tham as complicated facial expressions on an actor. It felt like instead of a narrator telling a story, you were controlling a viewport that followed David.

And the dialogue had this offhanded quality that made it feel genuine. Like in some stories, the characters always seem to say exactly the right thing in the moment. But yours read more like what a normal person would say in that moment rather that what the best version of that person would say in that moment. Yet it was still snappy enough that it all felt really loaded with backstory, moved the plot along, and had a ton of personality. It was still doing several things at once.

I thought the beginning was the best. That was just the right balance between alluding to something in the conversation—just enough to make it feel intimate and natural—then immediately filling me in with David's thoughts (which, like I say, I could just as easily picture as a facial expression rather than a literal thought).

Most of all, I absolutely loved all the voice in Bec's character. That's what really made the story for me. David was kind of an everyman, but Bec was more than enough of a character to carry this story. I have such a clear image of her from dialogue alone. Her character was superb!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.