I'll Rape You

Story Info
She was lonely and feeling deprived so he offered to help.
2k words
4.34
28.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

Joe and Natalie were new neighbours of mine. They were a young couple and only recently married from what I could gather. I thought that they were rather an odd couple as she was young and vivacious and while he was just as young he was a grump. Nothing seemed to satisfy him. I could hear them arguing quite often, usually with him finding fault with something she'd done. Still, she certainly knew how to stand up to him, giving back as good as she got.

One week I noticed that the amount of arguing had taken a sudden decrease. By a decrease I mean that there weren't any arguments at all. I also noticed that while Natalie was out and about I didn't see Joe at all. I idly wondered if she'd done him in and buried him in the back yard. I mentioned his absence in passing and Natalie informed me that he was interstate and would be back in a few days.

Then our beloved Governor called for a Covid lockdown, insisting that everyone stay at home and anyone coming in from interstate would have to go into a compulsory two week quarantine at a nominated quarantine hotel. It didn't really impact me so I tended to treat the whole thing with ignore. It occurred to me that possible it did impact Natalie and as I was going to run down to the shops I thought I'd drop by and see how she was getting on and if she'd like me to pick some things up for her.

"Thanks, Alex," she said. "Come on in and I'll give you a list and some money."

I followed her to the kitchen, admiring the way her bottom moved underneath her pants. Tights or yoga leggings or whatever they were, they clung to her curves in a most loving fashion, displaying those curves to their best advantage. Being a dirty old man I was quite prepared to follow along and admire.

"You seem a bit out of sorts," I observed. It was easy to spot. She was opening and closing drawers and cupboards quite forcefully, and I thought she'd tear the paper she was writing on she was being so heavy handed.

"Frigging Joe," she snapped. "I warned him that they were talking about another lockdown but did he listen? Not so that you would notice. He had to delay returning just one more day and now he's stuck in a stupid quarantine for two weeks and I'm stuck here alone for those two weeks. He's an inconsiderate ass."

"I see. Missing out on a little loving company, are we?"

"Ha! One week away on business is one thing. Now it's another two weeks without him and it's just not fair. Women need company, too, you know."

"I guess you do. It wouldn't be right to invite an ex-boyfriend to visit, would it?"

Natalie looked slightly scandalised.

"I couldn't do that. I'd feel horrible guilty. It would be just plain wrong."

"Yeah, I guess it would. The only other option would be -- ah, no, that wouldn't work."

"What? What wouldn't work?"

"I was just thinking that if you met a considerate rapist that would solve your problems."

"What? Get raped? How is that any sort of a solution?"

"I said a considerate rapist," I pointed out. "Because it's rape you would have no need to feel guilty. It's not your fault it happens so you wouldn't even need to tell Joe. The rapist wouldn't dare admit what he'd done. A win for you without any guilt."

"That's insane. Besides a rapist would probably beat me when I tried to fight him off. Then I'd have bruises and I'd have to confess what happened."

"Dear me. Haven't you heard those police lectures to women about keeping yourself from harm? They recommend non-resistance. That means that if the rapist is truly considerate of your feelings he probably wouldn't even damage your clothes. Just strip you carefully and have his wicked way with you, leaving you unhurt but, hopefully, satisfied."

"That's ridiculous. You almost make getting raped sound attractive. Not that it makes any difference. I don't know any rapists, considerate or otherwise."

"That is a catch," I admitted. I considered the matter for a few moments.

"You know, upon consideration I think I can help you out in this matter. I wouldn't normally do something like this but I like you and if you're going to be raped it's probably better if it's by a friend. Yes, that's what I'll do."

Natalie looked slightly taken aback.

"What? But I don't want you to rape me," she protested.

"That's good," I assured her. "It's the not wanting that makes it rape. Now just hold still for a moment."

"What are you doing?"

"Undoing your shirt. I have to undress you first. Surely you can understand that."

I calmly proceeded to undo the buttons on her shirt and it only took a few moments before it was gaping wide, revealing very nice breasts partially covered by a skimpy lacy bra. I pushed the shirt off her shoulders and slipped it down her arms and off.

"You are very attractive," I told her, a finger tracing the cleavage outlined by her bra. "Excuse me a moment while I undo this."

I turned her around and unhooked the bra, letting it drop away. Turning her back to face me I caught her wrists and moved her hands away from her breasts. I then very thoughtfully covered those breasts with my own hands.

"Very nice," I said softly. "Very nice indeed."

I lightly stroked her breasts, feeling them swell slightly beneath my touch. Rubbing her nipples and they were very quickly standing proud while Natalie gasped a little. She was trying to push my hands away but not really putting too much effort into.

"That's enough. You have to stop that," she told me, trying to sound firm but only managing to sound nervously excited. Still, far be it from me to refuse her request.

My hands left her breasts, sliding down her sides until I reached her tights. I slipped my thumbs inside the waist band and that's when she realised what was about to happen.

"Oh no you don't," she said, grabbing a quick hold of her tights.

She was holding the front while I had hold of the sides. This meant that when I pulled down the front stayed in position but the back slipped down off her bottom. I promptly took advantage of that fact to start caressing her bottom.

"I thought we'd covered this already," I protested. "I have to take these off before I can get on with raping you. Now be a good girl and let go."

"But I don't want you raping me."

"Yes, I know. We also covered that, remember. Now if you'll excuse me?"

I moved my hands to the front of her tights, next to hers, and gave a firmer tug. She let them go and her tights started on their journey downwards. I encouraged them to continue all the way down, crouching down to help Natalie lift her feet so that I could take them right off. That done I stood up, took hold of her hands, and held her at arms-length where I could admire her.

"At the risk of repeating myself I have to say very nice," I told her. "You have an exquisite figure that I find most admirable."

I released her hands and stepped closer. Now my hands started stroking her again, not just her breasts but her entire body, starting at her breasts and working my way down, covering all points until I was rubbing her mons. Then my hands circled around until I was stroking her bottom, pulling her a little closer.

"You're not seriously going to do this, are you?"

Her face was flushed and she was breathing a little harder. Her breasts were heaving slightly, her nipples erect. A hand trespassing between her legs established the fact that her mound was heated and already damp. I took a step back again and slowly undid my trousers, watching her watching me. Trousers and shorts went sliding down and my erection came free and leaned towards her, fat and heavy.

"Oh for god's sake," she gasped out. "You're not putting that in me."

What was there to fuss about? I wasn't that well-endowed. Not really.

"Don't worry about it," I told her. "You'll find that it will fit with no problems. Sticking to being considerate about this, would you like to lean back against the table and watch me enter or lean forward and have it happen from behind? Just a suggestion but I'd say lean back and watch. That way you can see exactly how things are progressing."

"You're mad. I don't want it either way," she protested, but she did back up to the table, leaning back against it, her hands behind her propping her up while she stared down the length of her body to where my erection waved gently in front of her.

I stroked her lips and parted them gently, positioning myself and letting her lips close again, holding the head of my cock just inside her. Then I started pushing, easing my way in.

Natalie started saying, "Oh," as I penetrated her, each succeeding oh being louder and longer than the one before. She only said three or four with the fourth one chopping off short when my testicles slapped against her lips.

Her gaze switched from where we were joined to my face. She looked slightly shocked and also slightly surprised. I suspected that she didn't really believe it would happen until it did.

"Ah, I, um, you," she blathered, apparently not knowing what to say.

"Just move with me like a good girl," I told her.

I started pulling back and her eyes dropped again, wanting to see me emerge from her body. I didn't pull right out, of course, but I did pull back a fair way. I paused for a moment and then drove firmly back home, with Natalie giving a loud squeal as I did so.

That's how it went from that point on. I'd pull back and drive in hard with Natalie squealing loudly with each thrust. The squealing did not, I admit, stop her from pushing to meet me, and pushing quite forcefully at that.

After a while her legs came up off the ground and wrapped around me, helping me go that little bit deeper with each thrust. Natalie was sounding off loud and clear, my cock working wonders for her, even if it was somewhat reluctantly on her part.

I managed to draw things out for a while but it eventually became obvious that if I didn't finish off then Natalie was going to have her climax without me. I pulled out all stops, really driving home, and Natalie's voice started ascending the scales and then shut off completely as she climaxed. I thoroughly squirted inside her, flooding her in her depths, relieved to let my load go.

Natalie's legs dropped slowly down from my waist, settling on the floor again. I pulled back and hitched up my shorts and trousers. Natalie leant back against the table, breathing hard.

"I think it's time for you to go," she announced.

"Right you are," I agreed, "Ah, before I go you were going to give me a shopping list and such."

"Oh, right," she said. She was suddenly all business, scrabbling for the list she'd started and adding a few more items to it. It was interesting to see that she didn't seem to be out of sorts any longer. There was a spring in her step and a gleam in her eye. She also apparently found no need to cover up again, and she quite happily waltzed about in the altogether while she checked what she needed.

I accepted her list and the cash to cover it and departed, promising to be back in an hour or so. She simply nodded and watched me leave.

As I drove away I couldn't help wondering. Would she still be naked when I returned? The day was warm enough to permit it. If she was, what did I do about it? I mean, an hour or two was ample time for me to regain my stamina and be ready for round two, but would that be fair? Or would not raping her a second time be considered an insult? I'd have to consider that carefully.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers