All Comments on 'I'll Show You Boring'

by Bombaclot

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
GiodudeGiodudeabout 1 year ago

Good story. I liked the non-erotic parts about the broken glass and the pizza. Even though this is erotica, it made the characters and situation seem more real. For a story this size don't add more though. We are here for the sex after alll LOL.

LucieLou007LucieLou007about 1 year ago

Good story for 1st time, look forward to more of your work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story. Hopefully you will continue this story I think there is that can be told.

impurtimpurtabout 1 year ago

Masterpiece. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome first effort. Keep writing.

ukrainianukrainianabout 1 year ago

What ever your doing now....stop. Get straight back to your keyboard and start writing another story. An amazing first story. Descriptive, sexy, good characters, strong plot and believable dialogue. More please. Thank you.

boaman007boaman007about 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing your talent.

OldHippieJimOldHippieJimabout 1 year ago

Amazing first story.

While there are some people on this site may be a bit picky regarding grammar and perspective or tense, a little bit of imperfection is not insurmountable. Not that I noticed any in your writing, just giving you some encouragement to let your work flow. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story, extremely well done! Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah. No worries! Amazingly well done story.

Your writing skills suggest you’ve accomplished this before, many times, if not in this genre.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

what a great story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Very hot. I especially liked how you were thoughtful enough to post an author's note at the beginning for those who weren't into anal or squirting. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
i'll pass

the tag of anal...i hate anal

Marvin2017Marvin2017about 1 year ago

Did I miss something?

Mom was weird. Having hubby walk out can rarely be good, but I can hear her liver crying out from here.

Son was flat out squirrely-Rocky would be proud. Nerdy without the brains.

Totally awkward story, 2⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story it was a very good read but you should continue until she gets her divorce from her asshole of a husband and they continue their love for each other and mother has his child! Gave it 5stars!!!!!!!!!!!

dirtysondirtysonabout 1 year ago

She should have let him dump one of those loads inside her fertile pussy , just another way to get back at her Boring husband!

CodeMatty006CodeMatty006about 1 year ago

Amazing man keep it up

👍

BombaclotBombaclotabout 1 year agoAuthor

Really happy about the response so far. I'm not gonna lie, I had a bit of anxiety about posting this at all. I knew I liked it during my multiple read-throughs, but I was still pretty nervous that it might get brutally panned. I actually just read it again and noticed several errors I missed. That kind of peeved me, but at least they weren't too distracting.

At this time I don't really have any plans for making a series out of anything, but who knows. I am currently writing a brother/sister story, and I have several roughly outlined. I'll be honest and say that I'm not sure how long it will take. This story took me much longer than I anticipated due to the fact that I get very little in the way of private time to devote to this hobby. I did thoroughly enjoy writing it, so I will definitely find a way to continue to do so.

Again, really stoked about the positive reception and feedback. It's almost embarrassing how happy it made me actually. Thanks all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a real good story loved how mother and son finally came together and mother really was a dynamo when it came too sex. You should have wrote more including her divorce from her cheating husband and taking him to the cleaners. And mother and son continue with their love for each other and her having his children. Gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story loved how mom seduced her son and then they continued to have sex! You should write further into this until mother gets pregnant she was only in her 30s!!!!!!!!!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!

MrSilver69PegMrSilver69Pegabout 1 year ago

Great story.....part 2 please?

chriswjones071chriswjones0715 months ago

What was the thinking behind this story ? I'm going with "how can I write about the most annoying boy/child in the world ever ??". Well you nailed it, congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Capital! Great story and well written. I very much enjoyed the pace and the sexual tension. And… it was hot as hell.

GimmemoreM0MsGimmemoreM0Ms3 months ago

Holy Fuck! This was so good!!! I was expecting bdsm or something but this was perfect as is. Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBombaclot@Bombaclot
Hello. 4/27/23 - Unfortunately, I just completely scrapped the bro/sis story I was working on. I was going the serious/romantic route and, after about 7,000 words, I realized it just wasn't working out. It's hard for me to find time to really sit down and get to it, but I am ...