I'll Try It Ch. 06

Story Info
Something goes wrong with Jaycee.
6.5k words
4.64
3.5k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost control. I was scared, upset, lost, and confused. I heard a scream but didn't fully realize it was me until Mark shot out of bed like a rocket on the launch pad. I heard loud steps coming down the hallway as Mark's dad burst into the room while I was standing there naked, but it didn't seem to matter.

"Jaycee?" Mark said weakly not that I heard him.

Staring at the mirror screaming, I felt a towel drape around me as Mark's dad taking a hold of me trying to help me. He cradled me as I shook and sobbed leading me to sit on the side of the bed. Mark also stood up naked but then sat down next to me putting an arm around me from the other side and helped close the towel around my breasts.

I stared into nothing and just stuttered trying to figure out why I hadn't changed back. Glancing at the time, it's been almost a full day now and I had no idea what was going on. I heard noises around me but didn't understand or comprehend them as Mark and his Dad tried calming me down. It sounded like muffled noise like I was hundreds of feet under water.

"Jaycee? Jaycee? Can you hear me?" Mark asked.

They talked back and forth while Mark knew more than he let on to his dad dismissing it as maybe I had a nightmare or something. In a way, it was true. I was stuck. I was still Jaycee and there was no clear explanation. I felt like the ground under me was giving way and I kept sliding into this unknown land leaving my old reality behind me like Alice going down the rabbit hole.

I calmed just enough to take a big gasp of air. Tears marked my cheeks, and I blinked looking at Mark and his dad.

"Are you okay honey? Do you need something?" Mark's dad asked me while holding my cheeks. I still only understood a portion of what he said sounding like he was talking through a pile of blankets and just stared at him blankly.

I gathered more and more focus sniffing several times and wiping my cheeks. I tried looking around gaining some composure.

"I um... yeah... I mean... I think so." I said breathing hard and fast.

"Did you have another nightmare Jaycee?" Mark asked me in a leading way glancing back and forth rapidly from me to his dad.

I caught the direction and stammered, "Oh um... yeah. I um. I had a nightmare but ... I um... I feel better now."

Mark's dad relaxed and slowly stood up saying with his deep gravelly voice, "Okay there honey... take it easy. You looked pretty scared there. Is there anything I can get you? Maybe some coffee?" It felt shocking how sweet he was, how caring, how protective he was for a man of his size and stature. He loomed over me like an eclipse of the sun and I felt so small next to him.

"Y... Y... Yes please... that would be very nice... thank you" I responded sniffing and sobbing, trying to focus.

He left the room and Mark stood up out of bed naked and looking about as freaked out as I felt.

"Oh my God. What the fuck?? What's going on?" he asked in a serious whisper.

"How the fuck do I know. Has this ever happened to you?" I say putting my arms out a bit and the towel opens up revealing my breasts. Mark's eyes dart down and back up, but I ignore it.

"Never! I mean last night was longer, but we took two pills, and I still only got about 12 hours. It's been over 24 now. I've never been changed this long. Do you feel okay? Do you feel like you're close to changing back."

Shaking my head, "No ... not at all. I feel normal... well as normal as I can right now."

He grabbed his phone and his thumbs when into a flurry as he started texting.

"We're supposed to be at work now." I said softly holding my face. "What am I going to do Mark? I can't go to work like this. Nobody knows who I am! They'll freak out. What's my mom going to say?!"

I stood up looking in the mirror holding the towel around my front shaking. Was I going to be a girl the rest of my life? Was there some mistake somewhere? Being a girl for a few hours was one thing but how long will this be? This is a whole new thing now.

Mark's dad knocked on the door and Mark said, "It's okay dad come in."

Mark's dad came in slowly carrying a cup of coffee. I just smiled seeing more of where Mark gets his gentle nature as he handed me a cup of coffee. I smiled and reached out to take it while pinning the towel around under my arms. He nodded and smiled and slowly backed out closing the door. I sat back down and cupped the mug with two hands taking a sip.

"Jaycee hold on..." he said touching my bare knee. "I'm going to fix this."

Somehow, his touch and his concerned look really calmed me down. I felt like I had someone fighting for me, protecting me. His thumbs kept tapping away at his phone and I patiently waited while holding the towel around my front under my arms. The mug shook as I sipped more coffee.

After a minute he said, "Ok... I talked to the guy I get the pills from. He wants to see the pills. Hold on."

He stood up and took out his bottle spilling them on his dresser and taking a picture of them and returned to texting.

Mark then picked through them and selected two of the pills and looked at them more closely. He took a picture and sent it to the mystery person.

"Jaycee... do you remember the pills you took yesterday. Did any of them look different?

He showed me two pills. One was the smaller one with the female symbol. The other was bigger with the X.

"Do these look familiar?"

I curled my hair back and nodded. "Yeah, that is what I took."

"Which one?"

"Both of them. One big one and one small one. I thought they were the same! Are they different? What is the big one? What did I do??" I shrieked starting to shake.

"Hold on." And for the next few minutes, he went back to typing while his face rotated through an array of expressions from shock to fear, to nervousness, to anger.

He slammed his phone down, rubbed his face, and ushered me back to sitting on the bed. He knelt down in front of me taking my hands. The fact he was naked didn't seem to matter or bother me. I just ignored it.

"Jaycee... I think I know what happened."

I looked up feeling fear of the unknown.

"So that was the guy I get the pills from. He thinks there was a mistake in filling the prescription and different pills may have been mixed in called xChange xTra strength. He had an issue with an employee last week and he thinks he messed with people's prescriptions."

"Extra strength? What does that mean?"

"Well, the pills we take last about 6-12 hours depending on the person. But ... xTra Strength lasts ..." he paused and looked away taking a breath, "about two to three weeks." And he shut his eyes tight.

I tensed. My eyes opened wide. I froze breathing harder and faster. I started to drop my coffee as he took the cup from me setting it to the side.

"I don't understand. No No No No ... what do you mean? I can't do that. I have to turn back. Make me turn back Mark. I want to turn back. Please make me turn back. Please??"

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I got lightheaded breathing harder and faster. I couldn't get enough air. I tried gulping the air, but it was like the room didn't have enough.

"Jaycee? Are you okay? It's okay. Just breathe, relax, calm down."

I got angry and gasped. I reached out for him, and the towel fell but I didn't care. I shook my head no. My heart was pounding, and I thought it may explode out of my chest. My ears buzzed and everything went blurry as darkness filled my vision creeping in from the outside moving in. Before I knew it, I passed out.

What was probably a few seconds later, Mark was leaning over me tapping my cheek. I opened my eyes seeing him, but I couldn't hear him because of the ringing in my ears. I felt so fuzzy. I felt nauseous. I couldn't focus but things slowly relaxed. I suddenly caught my breath gasping and just rested laying down. I put my hand on my chest and my boob got in the way as a reminder of my predicament frustrating me.

Grunting in frustration, I quickly got up and stood as Mark stood up to make sure I didn't fall because I did stumble a few steps still feeling a little dizzy. I pulled my arm away and shook his hand off me as he sat back down on the bed giving me space.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Two to three weeks?!??!?! I can't do this. Isn't there another pill or something? For girls to turn into guys? What about that?"

He sulked and slowly shook his head no.

"Why the fuck not??!"

"I'm not the scientist but the pill you took is forcing your body to be female for as long as it lasts. If you took a blue pill, you'd have two medicines forcing you in two directions. It doesn't work and I've heard stories how it can seriously mess you up. The only thing we can do is wait for it to wear off. I'm so sorry Jaycee. I didn't know he did that. I didn't mean for this to happen."

"What do I do about work? How about my parents? They are going to freak the fuck out!"

"I think the only thing we can do is tell people. They'll understand."

"I have to think" and I shuttled out of Mark's room and into the bathroom forgetting I was still naked and passing Mark's dad in the hallway glancing away at me suddenly interested in the carpet. At the moment, I didn't care.

In the bathroom I stared into the mirror, and Jaycee stared back at me. This was like a bad dream -- no a nightmare. It was fun to play around with this for a few hours but weeks?! Now it's interfering in my life. I have to go to work like this. I have to go home like this.

I turned on the shower hoping it would help wash off my problems. While washing, there was something between my legs, and I realized it was Mark's cum still oozing out of me. This made me suddenly wonder if I can get pregnant. Am I going to have a period? Do I need birth control? Should I take a morning after pill now? What's going to happen?

As the water dribbled down my body, I thought about how Mark was doing his best to help me. A memory shot back into my head seemingly from nowhere. I remembered a conversation I had with my high school coach about playing football. I wanted to play wide receiver, but I always had problems catching the ball no matter how much I practiced, and others always outperformed me. He reminded me I should always be proud of what I am and what I can do rather than worrying about the stupid stuff I may not have or can't do yet. He told me I was did have a natural ability to read the offense. He heard me calling things from the sideline a lot about what they were about to do, and I was more right than wrong. He made me a safety and I really felt like I made a difference for the team. I seemed to know where the ball was going to go and had a habit of breaking up the passes better than others.

A wave of calm washed over me. Realizing I'm not the first person in the world to take this stuff. I'm not the first guy to want to feel what it is like to be a girl. It's only a couple weeks and I'll be back to normal. Right now, I'm Jaycee. That is who I am, and I shouldn't worry so much about turning right back into Jason.

I wondered, what people are going to say? In a way, I knew my mom and dad would understand, at least after they passed out. I also knew Jayla wasn't going to let me live this down, but I knew she'd be cool about it.

I finished up and dried off wrapping a towel around me and went back to Mark's room noticing he was in the kitchen. I looked for the clothes we bought and realized they are still in Mark's car back at the bar, so I went to his closet and picked out a blue dress that looked like a long t-shirt. It wasn't form fitting at all but looked comfortable which is what I was in the mood for. I slid on a new pair of panties but skipped the bra because I hated the one's Mark had.

I picked up my wig from the floor and managed to comb it out and put it on without any help. I wondered if I could do something with my hair, so I didn't have to wear this wig for two weeks. I even attempted a little make-up, but it didn't turn out like it should, so I wiped half of it off knowing I hit the clown limit. I finished with a pair of low heel shoes and in a way, I started preferring heels. I clearly knew why women complained about them, but at the same time, I also knew why they loved them as I turned back and forth in the mirror liking what I saw.

In the kitchen, Mark was eating some cereal and he immediately looked up at me with a look of pity. Mark's dad wasn't there so I figured he went to bed.

"I'm sorry." I said, "I didn't mean to freak out on you."

"Jaycee no. I'M the one who is sorry here. I feel terrible and I wish there was something we could do to reverse it all. I'm thinking we should go talk to my friend and see what he says. He knows a lot more about this than I do."

"Maybe after work?" I said.

"You want to go to work today? Forget that! This is way more important. I already texted Barb. I want to help you." And he took my hand. I could see the look of helplessness in his eyes, and I just put on a smile, rubbed his hand, and poured some cereal. I felt in good hands, and it gave me a warm and happy feeling.

We borrowed his dad's truck to get Mark's car and then drove to what looked like a boring office building. We walked in and took the elevator up to the 5th floor. Mark just walked like he was on a mission, and I followed him. We walked into what looked like a pretty nice office with a company name on the door, 'XXY Limited'. I shrugged feeling like that was probably the most boring name they could think of.

The office was immaculate and didn't reflect the boring exterior. The floors were marble, it all smelled new. We were greeted by a very pretty blonde at the reception desk who seemed to know Mark and he just leaned in and asked, "Is he here?" She just nodded and pointed to her left and we entered the office area finding rows of cubicle desks along one wall and a long hallway of doors on the other side. Peeking in the doors, I saw laboratories and the typical people in white lab coats walking around inside them. The air seemed a bit frantic seeing upset people hurrying around.

"Mark, what is this place?" I asked quietly feeling like we were in a library.

"This is where they make the pills. I'm going to talk to my guy."

I smirked as Mark sounded so serious. I was still upset about what is happening, but I feel it is futile to just keep letting it get to me. Yeah, it sucks, but I'll deal with it. Mark on the other hand looks like a gangster who's going to 'deliver a message'.

We knocked on a door with a placard saying, 'Dr. Bodhi Teigen' and Mark walked in. I saw a middle-aged man sitting at a huge decorated wooden desk in front of large picture windows. He was Indian with a darker complexion. He had dark black hair combed neatly and his office was immaculately clean. Pictures of family and friends lined one side of the office and a large television and seating area on the other.

He shook his head when he saw Mark and stood up putting his hands up between them. "Mark, I'm so sorry this happened. We are getting to the bottom of this, and I just learned there are two other people in this same situation."

Mark slowed down and stared at him.

"But I've already told you though, there is nothing I can do to help your friend." He said glancing at me. "I've told you that there is no way to just reverse what it does. You have to wait it out."

"Isn't there a way to speed it up or something?" He asked as I stepped forward to join the conversation.

"No, I'm sorry." He turned more to me obviously knowing I'm the one Mark is talking about.

"My dear, I'm very sorry this happened to you. We had a bad employee last week and it is horrible what he's done to people. We have called the police and we are searching for him as we speak." He said taking a hold of my hands.

I could see the remorse in his eyes and all I could do is just smile and nod. "It's okay. I think I'm going to have to go do some more shopping though." I said with a smile and half a laugh. "I do have a couple questions though."

He smiled as I broke the tension in the air, "Of course my dear. What is it?"

"Well... so obviously I'm a girl for a bit longer now and I was wondering, am I going to ... you know ... have a period and stuff? Can I get pregnant?"

He paused and said in a very calm bedside manner, "Yes... you are as female as you would have been if you were born a girl. That also comes with all the other ... things ... about being a woman too. When taking any version of the pill, it starts your cycle off near the beginning, so your uterus lining is growing right now as if you finished your period. That means in less than two weeks you are going to ovulate and yes ... you can absolutely get pregnant so please be careful and use protection. We haven't tested what happens if a woman gets pregnant while on xChange and turns back to a man, but we are researching it. Please be careful."

He stepped away and sat back down pointing to the chairs in front of his desk, "I told Mark it's not okay to share these pills. We are now out of trials and it's on the market, but someone should only take them with a doctor involved because it can affect people differently and it's important to provide some support to people. This is all much harder when you don't go through our orientation."

I glanced at Mark as we sat down and I crossed my legs, "An orientation huh? What did I miss?"

Mark chimed in, "It's mostly just how the pills work, what to expect when you change, things to do and things not to do. I told you everything I knew." I could tell he didn't want me to think he withheld anything from me.

Dr. Teigen said, "Well we may go into a little more detail but since you've already taken the half-day pill, you've experienced almost all of it."

"Almost? What have I missed?" I asked glancing back and forth.

Mark shrugged as Dr. Teigen added, "Well it's mostly about these longer-term pills. Like I was saying pregnancy is a new possibility for you. With the half-day pills your body doesn't have time to ovulate to even let pregnancy become a possibility. Now it is."

"Okay, it sounds like there may be more." I asked as Mark and I both stared at Dr. Teigen.

"Well Mark never had to deal with this since he has a prescription for half-day pills but, as you likely know, being a woman for weeks is going to feel different. You are going to be more involved in society as a woman now and that comes with how things may work with your job, school, family, and friends. There is a lot of misunderstandings about people who take these pills. We're working hard here to break some of those stereotypes, but they are still out there. Not to mention that being a woman today isn't like being a man. I'm not saying better or worse but people are going to treat you differently my dear and you should be ready for that. In some ways, they'll treat you much better, and in some ways, much worse."

I stared at him blankly for a few minutes and then he added, "My dear, I feel terrible about all of this. Would you mind if I tried ... in some way ... to make this up to you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well like you said, you are going to have to do some shopping. I know this is an enormous inconvenience. I assure you that you are safe and nothing bad will happen, but I still feel terrible, and I want to try to make things up to you."

He started typing on his computer and finished with a more intense button push.

"How would it be if I give you $10,000. This is just to help make this experience a little easier if I can."

I gasped and smiled. "Oh my... um. Yes... that would be a big help!" I thought of what I'd like to buy but also paying off some bills.

"Good. Again, this is just my way of saying sorry. If you need any more support, please let me know so I can help you through this. I can only imagine what this is like. We often build up to this experience for people who want to try it. For you to just jump in like this can be a shock."

12