All Comments on 'Illegal Alien'

by UnityMitford

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good shit!!

Continue the story

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Five

Five by Five from this old Marine. Excellent read, and a next step for your previous story. My thoughts: the DemoRat party has been taken over by Godless commies. muslims in Congress for Christ sakes! Republican rhinos won't back the president. Illegals invading every day, and being distributed thru out the country! They are truly pushing us towards revolution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Real Unity Mitford

Unity Mitford (1914-1948) was a British socialite who joined Mosely's league of fascists, admired Hitler and the Nazi's, and was anti-semitic. She travelled to Germany and became close to Hitler and one of his inner circle. It is unclear if she was Hitler's mistress. In 1939, in Germany, after war was declared she tried to commit suicide by shooting, but failed. However she never fully recovered and died in 1948.

Why would any-one use her name as a pen name?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The author asserts her right to be identified beyond the grave..

I think "de mortuis nil, nisi bene" and therefore we will after your death forget that you wrote such crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tired of democracy and the rule of law?

This fantasy of a land where whoever carries the guns makes the law, where nice kids carry lethal guns (have the troubled ones been killed?) and where multilateral militaries are depicted as insufferable morons reminds me of a time when one had to lower one’s voice and look over the shoulder for fear of being heard, judged, arrested and tortured by the political police. Yeah, this happened in your time and still happens in some places and with people as smart and as wise as you. They had the guns, they intended to keep the power that they gave them and so they kept going. Nothing heroic, truthful or honorable about it. Are you so tired of the rule of law? Wanna try fascism? That’s throwing away the baby with the bath water. You can change the laws without throwing them away: that’s what democracy is for. Lawfulness (lawers and all included) is a necessary condition for freedom, dignity and honor. As much as I try and open my mind and accept different views of things, this is just a sad and hurtful fantasy. So sorry...

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

I liked it. Yes, harsh, and from a side that doesn't often get told. But well written. A warning about what could happen.

Oh yeah. I build a model ONTOS once, back in the sixties. It sat on a shelf between the USS Constitution and an F4U.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Excellent

Excellent possible future for the demoRat Bastards, and antifa terrorists, as they just keep pushing us to our limits. I also hope the second Republic is taking care of the traitor professors in every school in our Nation! Five Stars, Semper Fidelis!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous