Illicit Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Money always made things go more easily to him.

And he'd show off Valeria's needs to everyone who cared to watch, her squirms growing more intense as she tugged down her dress, trying to slink back into the booth even though it was the least private one that he could possibly have slotted her into.

"I really need to go," she whimpered, imploring him with her eyes, although she was not so willing to sink so low as to ask for permission. "Please... Please, I really need to use the toilet."

Victor shook his head and smiled, swinging his paw out in dominant offering.

"You can walk around, darling, but you can't go to the bathroom. You have to wait."

Her lips quivered and, briefly, Valeria thought about begging, but she was too proud for that, whimpering and turning her face proudly from him as she tucked her legs under the booth. Subtly reaching up under her skirts with as much discretion as she thought she could manage, she tried to discreetly rearrange her underwear, tugging it out from her damp panties, the tiny leak of urine that had already marked them catching her nostrils and drawing them to a sharply wanton flare.

"Oh... Oh my..."

And then she was up and out of the booth, the churning grind in the pit of her belly too much to bear while seated. She would not disobey him by going to the bathroom but, oh... Oh, it was all too much! Her hips swayed with the sensuality of it all, wanting a little more of a kinky thrill to push her on. She needed it, oh so badly, but it was not the release and relief of emptying her bladder that was a true need. No, it was the movement, the shift of her hips, the little catch of breath in her throat, desire rising up and up, making her want it all more and more. She needed the anticipation, the breathless wait, the inevitable end... For the fact of the matter was that Valeria didn't want to go to the bathroom to spend a penny at all.

That would come. Her thighs pressed together, shifting her weight back onto the heels of her hooves, surveying the bar as if she was an imperious patron show thought she was above everyone else, although the pained ecstasy on her face should have been obvious to all. She had to put on a show, had to keep up appearances, with so many eyes on her, least of all those of her husband, the stallion of her dreams who had elevated her life so much and still sought to see her fulfil her wildest, kinkiest fantasies.

He really was the right one for her. Even if he humiliated her in public, refusing to let her go to the bathroom.

It was what she wanted though, nostrils flaring in humiliation. Did everyone know what was up? Could they honestly and truly see her need? Her eyes grazed theirs although there was nothing bold in the warmth of hers. Her mane hung straight and daring down the arch of her neck and she needed that boldness to keep moving forward, pausing by the table with a wiggle of her hips, tail flicking and inadvertently wafting just a little more of her scent around the bar - not that it was strong enough to rise over the scent of stale booze and sweaty bodies, of course.

"Look at him..." She breathed, her paw on her husband's arm. "He's watching me! Oh, he sees me squirming!"

And, indeed, an evidently thickly-set and muscled stallion was staring at them, although neither of them knew who he was. Gargath stared into his pint of beer, half empty or half full, depending on one's outlook on life. A stallion with a bay coat and a splash of white peeking out the lower neckline of his T-shirt over his chest, he was still, hopefully, waiting on his big break in life, unsure which side of the line he stood in that regard. He'd done okay for himself so far with odd jobs, he thought as he shook his lighter mane off his neck with a snort, even though he felt as if he needed a break from reality from time to time. It was one of his usual bars but the mare that had come in on the arm of a stallion who had no business being in such an establishment had caught his eye immediately. Something about her just didn't seem comfortable, shifting her weight constantly from hoof to hoof, and the bartender serving them, well...that was weird enough in itself.

The mare stared at him and he stared right back as she stepped forward, a sharp whinny catching her as she paused mid-strut.

"Oh!"

And then she turned back to her husband, heart in her mouth, Gargath blinking after her in complete and utter confusion, although he could not have possibly have been expected to know what was going on for her, the wave of need sweeping through her. Valeria whimpered and clung to her husband, ears pinned and eyes shimmering with tears of desperation.

"I need to go!"

And, still, he met her eyes with a smile and touched the back of her paw oh so very gently with his fingertips.

"No."

But there was someone else there who now had her attention as Gargath stared and stared, nostrils puckering and flaring as he dragged in, against his better judgement, the many scents of the bar. His upper lip quivered, wanting to sift through the scents, but he repressed that base urge as the barkeep passed more drinks to the stallion and the mare who had so very ostentatiously put themselves on show. All else in his life was forgotten as he kept his eyes locked on the mare, a classy lady who, to all intents and purposes, appeared quite as if she was about to have an accident of a very embarrassing sort. But why she just didn't go to the bathroom was entirely beyond him.

He must have been imagining it, surely, but Gargath gulped down his drink, feeling the cold slide of it down his throat as it disappeared into his stomach, tail flicking idly. That was his fantasy, something that he liked to linger on, something that he alone in the entire vicinity of New York city was into. He must have been putting actions onto her that weren't really there, attributing something else to her hops and squirms, which were even drawing the attention of other bar patrons. Why, her need was seemingly so great that she couldn't even hold that back, whining and panting, her lips parted for breath that would not ease a single, heated drop of the tension left in her sexy, slender body.

Gargath licked his lips as Valeria tried to squeeze back in beside her husband, Victor shaking his head: he'd noticed Gargath's attention too, the last piece of his elaborate plan that had only needed the right kinky patron of the bar to pull it all together in the end. The stallion must have thought that he was being discreet about it but, alas, an equine like him could not hide his arousal to another who knew what he was looking for and the bulge in his jeans was evident even beneath the table as Valeria hopped and squeaked, eyes flicking between the stallions as if she could not decide which one to focus on.

"Go to him," Victor said, nodding his permission, for this was one thing that very much so needed the acceptance of a husband. "It's okay..." Smiling shyly, lips quirking, he pecked her muzzle with a kiss that carried more heat than anyone could have expected or anticipated. "You know how I like to watch you..."

Blood roared between her ears but, between heated whispers and frenzied kisses, she knew that he was true, that he really was allowing her to do it. Victor went on ahead, lips moving as Gargath reeled, eyes wide and staring, the entire bar seeming to be focused on them and them alone. No longer were Victor and Valeria skirting under the radar but were in the limelight, everything on heated show as Valeria staggered and hopped back and forth, trying to be discreet even as she completely and utterly failed to do anything at all of the sort. She couldn't hide it, the illusion of wetness between her thighs growing more and more, teasing her to such a state of absolute desire that she could barely contain herself, shifting her weight constantly, tugging at her skirt. Nothing helped but Valeria could hardly breathe, breath catching and clawing at her windpipe, need rising, pulsating like the flow...

No! No, she couldn't think like that, had to focus, had to find something to focus on. Yet there was only her husband there with the handsome stallion, the one who had eyed her up, who she was so very sure had already seen through her ploy, the ruse that she'd put on and, ultimately, failed at hiding when she was out there in plain sight. Whereas part of her yearned to turn on her tail and run, the building glow of arousal, so akin to that ultimate pleasure of orgasm, simply continued to rise, throbbing up as she clutched at her skirt, doubled over in a low, drawn-out moan.

"Ohhh..."

Gargath's eyes danced between Victor and Valeria, both of which had been introduced to him by this point. But it was hard to take in what Victor was saying while he explained that Valeria was desperate for the bathroom and, well, the matter of fact way in which he informed Gargath that she was turned on, heavily so, by it had the younger stallion's ears pricking straight up. And there they stayed, quivering, chest tight, arousal up, the bulge in his jeans growing ever more prominent as if his shaft itself was trying to punch a hole through his clothing. That was not possible, of course, and yet it was something that he feared as much as Valeria herself, the mare whimpering and dancing, tail flicking as if that would do anything at all to help the state of affairs with her bursting bladder.

What could he say? That he wanted her to lose control right there and then, to see such a fine, high-society mare embarrass herself in the worst of all accidents out in public? To bear sultry testament to the fact that he could make her do that right there and then?

But when Victor asked, with all due politeness, whether he would give his mare what she needed out there, there was only one answer on his lips even before his mind had caught up with what his body craved so.

"Yes."

And that was the deal done, Victor sitting back at a table nearby where he could keep a careful eye on proceedings, although his own desire too could not be so easily controlled. His shaft rose up, thick and full and throbbing, and his mare caught her breath in a whimper as she approached, following his crooked finger as Gargath sat back, seeming to gulp visibly, although he pushed his chair a little further away from the table. Was he being set up? What did they really want him to do? Could he live up to their expectations? There was no promise of anything but pleasure and, still, Gargath could not hold himself back from trying, at least a little, to loosen the fit of his trousers, his shaft rising up, pushing from his sheath as if it thought that it had any part in what was to come.

Valeria's fingers brushed his and he brought them to his lips, kissing them with as much passion as he would her lips in the seclusion of their bedroom.

"V-Victor... Are you sure?"

"Do as you will, Valeria," he said, his voice surprisingly gentle. "You deserve this, even if I can't give it to you."

His words rang through with truth and love and Valeria took a deep breath, steadying herself as the warm, uncertain eyes of the stallion that she was to spend time with locked with hers. Oh, he was gorgeous.

"H-Hi there."

Gargath opened his mouth but didn't have a chance to reply as she swung her leg over his, sitting astride his thigh as she scooted in close, seeming to need to push herself so that she did not chicken out of the whole interlude too swiftly. There was so much she wanted to do, after all, and so little time in the end for her to do it in, her husband taking the time for her to spread money around the bar, buying the silence of those patrons who were not under the bartender's paw. They would be kept silent and her humiliation would be both locked away and kept quiet, tucked silently in her memories where she could treasure the risk and heat of, finally, letting it all go in the best-worst moment of her life.

Gargath licked his lips and looked away shyly, not quite knowing where to put his eyes. Her thighs squeezed around him as if for purchase and he grunted, cock throbbing, pushing up and teasing into her thigh, as much as his jeans still tried to keep it locked down and out of the way. Attempting still to keep the flood of her bladder at bay, Valeria moaned and squeezed down around him harder and harder, still unsure whether a little bit had leaked out of her or if it was just her fantasies at play, everything coming to a wonderful head in just the way she had imagined it all so very long ago.

Yet Gargath had the eyes of her husband fixed on him, his nostrils flared, and could not forget his place and position in their erotic ploy.

"I'm Gargath," he managed to force out, ears slipping back. "I... Uh... I don't usually do things like this, it's just that..."

"Shush," she breathed her finger all of a sudden on his lips. "You don't have to explain anything to me. You don't have to even see me after tonight. Thank you... You... Ohhh..."

But the groan that slipped from her lips was from the pain of a bladder that, just when she felt it was strained to bursting point, pushed a little harder against her insides, her lower abdomen bloated and hard in desperation. Valeria could not keep everything to herself or stop it all from ramping out, need pushing with the beat of her heart as if even her heartbeat was set on pumping fluid into all the wrong parts of her body.

"You don't know...unff..." The mare blushed even more heavily. "I need it... Oh, I need to go so badly!"

Yet she could not apologise as the stallion beneath her groaned and grunted, twisting and arching up, his cock forming an even larger bulge as her urine stained his clothes, leaking through.

"Oh..." Her chest shuddered as she grunted and quivered, eyes half-lidded. "You... You like this too...don't you?"

Gargath could not have denied it even if he'd been inclined to, Valeria distracting herself with fumbling fingers on his belt - fingers that he would not have denied even if he was not already in as abject a state of lust as she was. He wanted her and she wanted him, even if all of that was not in a conventional way and her husband was right there all the while. Maybe that made it for the better, the audience, the eyes, the watchers: waiting in the wings, always there. Yet it was him that nodded as his cock throbbed up into her paws, somehow swiftly freed from the prison of his jeans and boxers, though he would have worn something a little more tasteful that day if he'd known he was at all to be spending time with such a fine mare.

"I..." Her eyes blazed, leaning in closer as he throbbed up against her, cock under her fingers. "I need to go...really go... Ohhh... It's been so long since I went to the bathroom, it's so hard to hold back now," she whined. "I have to use the bathroom, I really have to go... But you're not going to let me, are you?"

Gargath knew what he was meant to do and smiled, however faintly, nostrils flaring with breath. It was as it was meant to be as her lips brushed his and he pushed on in a desperately passionate kiss, lips parting to allow her tongue into her mouth, although it was Gargath who dominated her. Without thinking, his paw was in her mane, fingers twisting and tugging, holding her head right where he wanted it to be as her hips rocked anxiously, thrusting and pushing, wanting it all. He'd thought that her getting his dick out - and it was a very nice cock too, even he had to say - was merely by way of distraction, but the mare's fingers closed around it, or at least they tried too. He was too thick for her to get her entire paw around and that excited her all the more, Valeria huffing and puffing, striving for control and failing dismally at it.

"It's... It's so hard," she whimpered. "No... Oh, no... I have to go! I really have to go now!"

But his arm was around her waist and she didn't realise it was happening at first, the wetness between her thighs partly from her arousal, the lips of her pussy slick with it. Yet it had to come sooner or later, even if the dam did not yet burst fully. Her bladder and her body could only take so much as she kissed him back hard and lustfully, ears flicking, ever aware of the eyes on her as she was put on show for the humiliation of her body, urine slipping from her slit with a muffled squeal as she could hold it back no more.

Not yet! Not quite yet. She had to be good, had to be a prim and proper mare - wasn't that who she was, really? She was Valeria and she had to squeeze her pelvic floor, had to huff and snort and hold it back even as Gargath broke the kiss in a lusty moan of his own that could not be held back, cock freed and throbbing, although his undergarments were still caught on the medial ring, leaving the thickest part of his cock tucked away - a little-large treat for the two of them to savour later. Pre-cum drooled from the tip as Valeria moaned desperately, eyes rimmed with a fearful edge of white that had no place on her muzzle, his paws sliding down to her hips, holding her there as urine tickled at his senses, drawing his attention down to her crudely spread legs.

"Ohh... Oh no!"

But there was such a sense of relish too in her tone that she could not help but float, drifting on a wave that was like climax but not quite, sexual satisfaction pouring through her as if she was a sensual vat being filled up to the very brim with warm, delicious oil. She needed it and, still, she held what she could have, panting and heaving as if she'd run a race, although the exercise she took on those days was more carefully calculated than that.

"It's such a turn-on to know that you know, stud," she whispered, her lips teasing and pulling at his ear as she leaned in, unwilling to even share those words with her husband in a moment that was only for her. "You know...my primal needs. What this mare wants. I shouldn't be like this, I know, but I am... Is that so wrong?"

Licking his lips, Gargath just about managed to shake his head, but it was hard with her grinding down on his thigh, taking her pleasure even as the hot spots grew in number, the leakage worse and worse with rustic tang of urine flooding his senses. Without thinking, his head was up and he curled back his upper lip to sift through her scent all the more effectively, unwilling to miss a single note of it as it tingled on his lips. Everything... Every last sordid bit of it: he needed it all and it was his to claim. In the heat of lust, he could be a stallion that was strong and powerful, even if he was the one on show too, growling like a predator as he nipped and licked her neck, a mare to be savoured in every last way possible.

But that was not the only thing he yearned for as he whimpered and imagined his head between her thighs, licking her sex, tongue pushing into her as more and more urine gushed over him, mingling acridly with her sweet juices, the flourishing femininity of her honey pot begging more and more. He wanted to taste it all, to let the flow of piss dampen her sex and water down her juices, to taste everything in such a primal form that he could not help himself in grunting and coming back for more over and over again. And he got all that from Valeria grinding on his thigh while her husband watched, tipped in towards them as if fascinated, although not even Gargath could have honestly said what was going on in Victor's mind.

Gargath groaned, hot streaks marking his thigh as the scent of piss grew and grew, lust rising and fantasies taking hold. Yet the best fantasy of them all was being lived out right there and then, his hips working, trying to find satisfaction, her paws not even on his cock anymore as she hunched over, forehead pressed into his shoulder, trembling as she tried, still, to hold back her worst humiliation of all.

He had to have her. And, yet, he had not been given permission to take her. Not yet.