Illicit Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should never be in such a desperate situation..."

Valeria's words wound around him lovingly as he grunted and thrust, his cock spearing into her paw and smearing pre-cum over her palm, although that was hardly the focus of their liaison. She spoke the words that she'd played out through every kind of fantasy she could have ever thought of, practised and rehearsed until, lovingly, she had to let them out.

"I'm losing it..."

More and more urine splashed against his leg, the groan that rose up from the back of her throat too telling of her predicament.

"Oh - I want you!"

Just how she wanted him, losing control, was by the by, whimpering and moaning, Gargath's chest heaving, semi-circles of sweat forming under his arms. He was a creature driven mad with lust, the whispers rising around him, unable to pretend that he wasn't as turned on, if not more, by what Valeria was doing to him. The kinky situation played into every last one of his fetishes and he gasped, cock jerking, a little spray of pre-cum splattering his T-shirt. Yet even that was by the by with the mess the mare was making of his jeans, dark streaks trickling down, urine soaking into his 'fur', although that was only the start of it all.

"Look... Ah... Darling?"

Valeria reached for Victor's hand and the stallion clasped it warmly, folding her fingers into his palm.

"He wants it as much as you, sweetheart," Victor whispered to her in turn, tail flicking through the back of his chair. "He's so hard for you, like I am. Look."

On his command, she did, and his cock could not have drawn her attention any more than it did in that moment, a moan slipping from her lips at the same time that her trembling fingers pressed to it once more, the head half-flared as if he was on the edge of orgasm. Yet the need to climax could do strange things to a stallion and Gargath was no stranger to that as he squeezed her buttocks, imagining, even then, that he could help her along, tease her there and hold her on the edge, his jeans soaked even though she had not completely burst - not yet. It was all just a prelude to the kinky main event, what everyone and their brother was there to see, some even getting their dicks out to watch and enjoy themselves, even though it was, most likely, not everyone's kind of show.

Valeria could not fail to notice, her bladder swollen, the need hardly alleviated at all by allowing a little to slip out, giddy with lust and giggling. It was all unreal, simply unreal, and he could barely believe that she was right there out in public, almost on the edge of letting her bladder go and soaking a stranger in her piss! Even the mere thought of that had her gyrating and grunting, wanting to let loose, the slide of paws on meaty cocks, however, drawing her back just a touch from the edge.

"Everyone here..." She panted. "Everyone's staring at me, Victor."

It was true. Of course, who would not have stared to see such a thing go down in the bar they frequented? It was out of the ordinary but the money plied upon them by Victor, now lining their pockets, would keep them quiet and everything peacefully as it needed to be, Victor ensuring that his wife and their reputation would come to no harm from a little indulgence.

"Of course they are," he groaned, cock throbbing. "They want you. I want you. Everyone wants you. And he aches for it."

"Oh..." Valeria rested a paw on Gargath's chest, pushing herself back as if she needed a little closer look at him, a better view. "How much do you want me? Will you let me release on you? Will you cum if I do?"

She rolled the word around her mouth with relish and Gargath's moan told the tale of his answer for all to hear, although no one in the bar was so uncouth as to jeer when they were getting a private show. Money kept silence as well as it talked, as loose as Victor's tongue was in the advent of lust that he had never before thought that he would be able to take a voyeuristic thrill in.

"He's twitching like me," Victor groaned, though it came out as more of a frenzied gasp, a breath that did nothing to alleviate the need for breath. "Free his shaft properly, love, you're teasing the poor stallion."

She had to be good, had to enjoy the thrill of it, take what he offered her while it was there to snatch up. It took but a finger to tug down his boxers but Gargath gasped as if she had taken his cock into her mouth, another hot burst of urine flooding down his thigh, jeans more soaked than dry. Her hooves found purchase on the sticky bar floor and, soon enough, she knew it was time to take it all to the next level, her husband chuckling throatily to match her giggle, passion drumming through to the beat of their hearts.

"Ah, would you look at that..."

As much as it was phrased such, it was not a question that anyone was intended to answer as Gargath panted, chest shuddering, in such a state that not even he knew what he wanted. Was there a mare on him or a goddess? A seductress of lust? Valeria was all that and more as Victor, finally, leaned back and nodded to his wife, allowing her to rise up and press the lips of her pussy to his impressive member, head woefully flared. That, however, would not stop her from taking her pleasure, as public as the spectacle was proving to be.

She hovered there as if she was not going to do it, but what Valeria had in mind was the absolute humiliation, the curling heat that had burned through her for so long coming to a flaring crescendo. She couldn't stop herself and howled out her erotic anguish as she sank down, pressing and rubbing her pussy over the tip of his cock as her bladder finally gave out in a hot rush.

"Nooo!"

Yet her cry should have been the complete opposite as Gargath clung to her, jaws agape as he lusted for the beautiful mare before him, though an accident did not cover it - it was a catastrophe! Something that, if not done as they had, would ruin her reputation forever! Yet he could not resist drawing her in against him, her hips raised to spend the bitter flood over his thigh, his crotch, soaking through his jeans and rendering his fat nuts slick with her fluid.

Her moans mingled with his but neither of them could have said quite who lifted her lips into position. Equine lips curled up to play with the scents and the flower of her pussy stretched around him, pushing down and down and down even as she continued pissing, wetting herself in the most embarrassing way possible and driving on to her ultimate ecstasy. Gargath's shaft drove up into her as she bore down, lips parted, their primal grunts and groans filling the bar. Her pussy clenched around him and he could not resist driving up from his hooves, gasping and panting, slamming into her with the full meat of his girthy length.

Victor's jaw dropped, although there was little to no difference between their equine shafts, it was the first time that he had seen another male thrusting into his wife. It was not cuckolding but a curious nuance in voyeuristic fantasy, chewing as if in thought, pushing his forelock back as if he was afraid that he would miss something. Yet there was nothing about the meaty thickness of that medial ring driving in deep that he could miss, the mottled shaft claiming his wife as he had many a time before.

"Oh..." Valeria threw her head back, mane flying as she bounced on his cock. "You're so...so..."

Yet no one found out what Gargath was as she screamed out her orgasm in a shrilly ear-splitting whinny, cutting through the air as her juices mingled with her urine, though the headiness of that more intimate aroma was lost in the stink of urine. Gargath's lips lunged for hers but all he managed to do was sink his teeth into her neck in a lustful bite, moaning against her skin as his hips worked and worked, seeking to seal his seed inside her, two fantasies fulfilled with one, kinky blow.

The need could not be denied, like the pressure of an overfilled bladder. One could twist and arch and squirm and hunch as much as they liked but it was, all the same, something that they would need to sate, the spreading sense of wetness coming with relief and humiliation in equal, throbbing doses. There was no telling which could prove to be stronger, in the end, but Gargath was all too eager to find out, the two of them still mostly clothed - yet somehow that only added to everything. If not for the lewd, wet slop of sexual arousal in their coming together, one could have forgiven for thinking that nothing was going on except for the usual crude rowdiness of the bar but Gargath could not imagine anything else in that moment as Valeria's cunny rippled around him, twitching erratically in her heated climax, which seemed to go on and on without any kind of end in sight.

And his own climax too? It had to come. Gargath tried to hold it off but, alas, there was nothing even a stud stallion like him could do. There'd been too much build-up, too much passion, too much lust to take in. There was to be no long, slow lovemaking for that was not the nature of the fetish, the ultimate kinky thrill coming in a rush of humiliating release. Valeria's pussy rippled and pulsed on him until he could bear it no longer, his cock throbbing and balls churning to release the first hot, pulsing burst of cum, although it was a kind of flood in itself. He groaned into her neck, seeding her full, every last drop of cum that he had to give flowing into her with each and every push of his balls, muscles working to shoot a load unlike anything that she'd ever taken before.

The floor... Well, the floor was a complete mess as cum slopped from her, Valeria's pussy simply unable to contain all of it inside her. Her body tried to expend more urine still, yet even that stream had to come to an end regardless of how her body tried and tried to convince her that she needed to pee still. It was hard to let the urge go after spending so long holding it and already her heart yearned to feel it again, the tightness in her crotch, the lead-up... And all with her husband watching, cock tenting out his suit trousers, although there was something in the reign of her wifely duties that she would have to see to in that manner. Valeria chuckled faintly, head spinning. As if she would say no after all that her loving husband had done for her!

As the last spurts of seed dribbled into her, the sensual heat of expending her lust faded to clammy wetness, the reek of urine both stimulating her arousal and ticking down a few notches. She loved it and yet her natural instinct was to reel from it, to not spend time where her scent had been dropped in a sense of marking, her lips finding Gargath's forehead and lipping gently in the traditionally equine version of a kiss.

"How on earth am I going to get home like this?" He chuckled with what little breath he had left, sweeping his forelock back from his face, although there did not seem to be much he could do to make his appearance any more kempt. "I'm a...mess... But wow... Just wow..."

Barely able to get words out, his face broke into a goofy grin and Valeria stroked his cheek, smiling herself as her thighs closed lightly around him, finding a sense of stability under her hooves once again.

"We'll take care of that, don't worry. But I'd love to see you again... If that would be okay?"

She cast her husband a look but Victor was already nodding, even though his needs had not yet been met. That was okay though as he could satisfy that bodily need later on in the privacy of his own home, whimpering into his wife's neck as she did what made both of their hearts soar and pound soon.

"Of course, dear, let's get you cleaned up for the moment though."

Ever the loving husband, he kissed her and helped Valeria up as her pussy released his cock slowly, clenching down as if it was loathe to let such a thickly delectable shaft go. Victor's paws rested on her hips, tugging her dress back into place, everything as it should be for all intents and purposes. Other patrons of the bar coughed awkwardly and tucked their cocks away even if they were not done, for the ones orchestrating the whole kinky endeavour had come to the end of what they needed for their own desires, lust simmering down to burning love. Yet the reek of urine remained in testimony to what had taken place, Gargath more of a mess than either of them, his jeans soaked through and cock half-out still as he fumbled to get himself back into some semblance of being presentable.

"Here."

The rest of the patrons were paid off and transport arranged for Gargath, wherever he wanted to go, with just a brief message to the bartender. He was a useful one, Victor had to admit, and he would have to undoubtedly make use of him again, even if it was only the fact that money smoothed the way that had paved any sort of relationship between them. And Gargath too was not to be denied his dues as Victor smiled and quickly pressed several large notes into his paw, despite the younger stallion's mumbling protests, his eyes wide and youthful.

"No, no, no - I can't take this!"

Gargath fumbled over his words but Victor had already pulled his paw back, Valeria on her way out to the car while he cleared up what part of the mess remaining behind them that he felt responsible for. His wife had to escape the scene of lust and he allowed that readily, taking charge in the best way he could even as Gargath tried to be presentable, despite blushing heavily. There was just one more thing that he had to take care of...

"If my wife wants to use your services again," he said, oddly formal with the tiniest of smiles pulling at his lips, "there's a retainer on offer for you. Thank you."

Victor paused, something tight in his throat, although he was no longer trying to take the measure of Gargath. The stallion had proven himself clearly where his worth lay and he could not fault him for that. He was, maybe, the stallion that his wife had been looking for to satisfy her kink the whole time. And if it meant that he could get off too in the wings, satisfying the lure of voyeurism...

Clearing his throat, Victor rubbed the back of his paw across his cheek and muzzle, although it did nothing to wipe the heat from his face.

"We'd very much like to see you again."

For there was so much more that the three of them could experience together, whether it was in public or private, and Victor was not a stallion who was willing to let things go so easily once he'd found what he was looking for. Or, in this case, just what Valeria was looking for. Clasping paws briefly in a brisk shake that came with a little more familiarity than should have been professional, though that had kind of gone out the window when his wife had released her bladder all over his legs and wetted herself through.

"My card."

And then Victor was gone, a tall, dark figure striding out through the bar as mutterings rose and something akin to normal procedure and service resumed in the bar. The bartender sighed and sent someone younger and lower down the pecking order to clean up the mess, although it was hardly something that was unusual for a bar of that calibre. Gargath, however, was not a mess that could be cleaned up and the bartender quietly let him know that there was a cab waiting for him out front, pre-paid, for him to make his way home. The stallion could not be sure either way whether he was welcome back there or not but that was most certainly a question to be considered when he was out of there, alone with his thoughts to go over just what had occurred.

Yet it was only when settling into the taxi that Gargath found that he could finally breathe again, stinking in the best of ways (in his opinion, at least) and a smile pulling his lips wider and wider. The taxi driver had been paid off to not care about how he was dressed or smelling but Gargath was still treated to the reek of himself, even his tail soaked with piss and clinging to the back of his jeans.

Exhaling deeply, his nostrils fluttered and rippled with the passage of spent breath, leaning back with the ache of the night contracting his muscles. Victor's business card and enough money to set him up straight for the next few months burned a hole in his pocket but even that was too much for him to consider in the moment as he grunted, running his fingers back through his mane over and over again. Only a hot shower, however, would wash that stink from him, as much as he would mull over the memories of the night and anticipate what could, just possibly, come for him if he was to call the number on that card.

Did he dare? Gargath groaned.

"What the hell?"

Yet little did Gargath know what kind of ride he was in for with the charming couple and Valeria's penchant for public humiliation...