All Comments on 'Ilsa's Fine Hosiery and Foundations'

by BlkNYLONS

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
HosieryboyHosieryboy7 months ago

So awesome you are back writing again. No one does it better. Thanks and I hope you continue this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the story. Hope you continue it on

JoannePareJoannePare7 months ago

A wonderful adventure for the y;oung man and the Mother's freind at the end leves it very ope for many more stories to capture that y;oung man fetish compoletel with the Dominant women. Please continue for the love of the story!

Joanne

mugs101mugs1017 months ago

Awesome want to hear more of his adventures

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic, more more please, similar to my own stocking and girdle fetish

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Now that is a story. Well done!

kc096pickc096pic7 months ago

Great would love to read the rest if possible

gloriavkgloriavk7 months ago

Loved This! Can't wait for more!

FFPeter2FFPeter27 months ago

It's been a while....great story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Superb a really great start to a sissy maids apprenticeship .....oh to be in his place .

Thank you

kcanukkcanuk7 months ago

Great story. I felt much of what David did starting out.

1Rocky9111Rocky9116 months ago

Loved the story. Hope you will continue it with Miss Crawford. Please!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Welcome back, happy to read your stories

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Welcome back BlkNYLONS! I am ecstatic to see a story from you again. I have re-read your stories hundreds of times, especially Nylon Fem Doms, which is my all-time favorite story. Thank you for that, and looking forward to future stories that I am sure I will be re-reading well into the future.

SheliaDavisSheliaDavis5 months ago

Wonderful story! Thanks for writing it!

CiCiCanCiCiCan4 months ago

There aren’t enough love stars to give this story! It’s a 10… So sensual, sexy, erotic, the perfect fantasy… hugs, kisses!!

Jem53Jem533 months ago

Welcome back, I am a big fan of your work. This story reminds me a lot of my youth in the 50’s and 60’s, before the advent of tights (pantyhose) and mini skirts.

ffusmcseams1967ffusmcseams1967about 2 months ago

Wowie!!! Tremendous adventure. You struck a chord with my secret kinks. I like a finger between my buns, I love sheer seamed nylons with six garters on a belt, or a an obg. I adore lipstick, heels, panties, and slips. I don't consider myself gay, but I sure have indulged in some gay fun and games. I am a lifelong stocking fetishist and grew up in the classic era of lovely sheer seamed hosiery and discovered my attraction to them in the early '50's. Thank you, thank you for your vivid memories and/or imagination. I liked the reference to a 'German' background for Ilsa. I was born in Germany, and Mom was a very strict German mother. Your story was the best thing I have read in years. Please do a follow up to this delicious tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlkNYLONS@BlkNYLONS
Fetish and weakness for nylons and spiked heels. Garters, girdles, corsets, and anything from that retro late 50's 60's era I grew up in. Love very Dom females who understand the power they have of wearing those nylons and heels. Very straight male who loves wearing nylons and...