All Comments on 'I'm A Cuckold. This Is My Story Pt. 09'

by TyrannosaurusRacks

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the best

this has to be one of the best series i have ever read on here. keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it

Loving the series of stories please don't leave it to long for future chapters.I personally have taken 11 inches and. Can't wait to read your story when it happens to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cuckold boy

My wives black lover likes to make me call his friends and invite them over to use me or my wife.

sleekjillsleekjillover 7 years ago
double blowjob

wish alison would submit completely so she and bill could worship doug's bbc together ...

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 7 years ago
Sorry this ended.

I love stories about formerly-straight guys who go gay.

DonaldElliott11

(check out my stories....)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
V. Nice

A lovely story indeed.

I fantasise that a powerful black master would fuck my wife and I like that.

pdiddyd55pdiddyd55almost 6 years ago
need more

Thanks for these stories. Such a great fantasy. I would love to see more.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
my fantasy

I would love to be a faggot cocksucking husband bitch for my BBC neighbour and all his friends. Sucking his cock and all his friends' cocks and also getting fucked by all of them in front of my wife is my ultimate dream. I want to make it happen. I will have to let my wife read this story and then hopefully she'll realize what a sissy faggot husband she has -- and everything will be perfect. Being a cuckhold, dressed in pink panties and a bra, is what has to happen for me and my wife.

Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes. Perfect.

One day my wife's boyfriend came by while she was out of town. I don't know if he forgot she was gone or if he just decided he wanted to shove his manmeat in a new hole.

I had always been solicitous of them when they were together, but never very involved sexually. He had always been pleasant enough, but things always went his way. I offered him a beer, but I noticed him watching me as I moved around. I was nervous, but also surprised that I was thrilled he was checking me out. I had never considered myself bisexual, but I am a very submissive personality, so when he started ordering me around, I complied. We went to the bedroom where he made me strip and turn around. He fondled my ass, and I got aroused. Then he went through my wife's things and chose what he wanted me to wear. I ended up in a sheer nightie, thigh-highs, and high-heeled slippers. I must say, all that nylon felt wonderful, and I started feeling very girlie. It seemed the most natural thing in the world for him to push me over onto the bed and get my hole ready to accept his giant fuckstick. Yes, it hurt like hell, even though it seemed he was trying to be gentle. I felt like such a girl when I cried. When he was finally all the way in and moving more easily, I suddenly knew where I had always belonged: at the end of a nice piece of man meat. When I started moving my hips and moaning, he started calling me "Baby", and I knew I was his.

When my wife came home and found out that I was now a sissy boy, she was pissed off, and moved on to another guy. Trey decided he didn't need a woman's shit anymore, and we moved in together. I am his girly boy and he is my man. I am a very lucky girl, as Trey takes me constantly, and I have more and better sex than I ever did with a woman. Plus, he takes me shopping for wonderful clothes. I am now on hormones and getting breasts. I feel wonderful and am so happy!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
A bit disappointed

I thought there would be more BBC. Still I good story xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️ Love BBC

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldalmost 5 years ago
FANTASTIC

Just finished reading all 9 parts.Fantastic story, more please more.and Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story so far I would like to see you dressing up as a girl or a French maid and making where a little pink bow around his d***

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You could also have his friends from work come over and watch him do you guys you could set up like a little party with you and Doug and then make him dress in a teddy, just for the 2 of u, but in reality all his coworkers are quietly waiting on him 2 come out and all laugh and fuck bill new name billy as a girl and make him move into the guest room and u and Doug live in the master

firedogg81firedogg81over 1 year ago

Such a hot story I wish it would have continued I love stories like this I hope I can find some more on here if anybody knows of any series like this let me know please

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

good for him. He took it "like a Man" LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous