I'm a Man Now

Story Info
Anna Kendrick makes a virgin into a man.
11k words
4.63
16.1k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up, and they are all over 18 years of age. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story was written for my friend Matt and I want to thank him for allowing me to publish it for you all to read, enjoy!

******************

Falmouth, Maine

Early morning sunrises always cast rays of blinding lights through the set of faded white wooden mini blinds covering double windows in the bedroom. The white paint had faded a long time ago, beyond the illuminated lines of blue bedroom walls. At nineteen years of age now, Matt had found a way to sleep through the morning light after long nights staying up into the wee hours of the morning. He was finished with high school at this point, still holding off on going to college at least for now. His parents didn't mind him taking his sweet time for one year at home, just so long as he had a working job and was making a steady income for himself. It was July anyway and it didn't hurt to move through minimum wage jobs to make a bit of money to spend on himself, though where that money was spent was of none of his parents concerns.

Video games were among one of his hobbies, though much of his money was saved for having good times out of the house and in the real world. It helped when his parents took off for business trips during July and August, leaving him all alone at home, similar to his teen years when he had absolute freedom in large their middle class household. Standing tall with an athletic build and short brown hair, his face was often clean shaven though at times he didn't mind having a light five o'clock shadow. His brown eyes gazed into the mirror after getting out of the shower, looking over himself again. Today was a special day after hearing news that had followed him home about a special neighbor who had arrived back home. For many of men in the country and perhaps the world, Matt knew he was lucky to live next door to Hollywood actress Anna Kendrick.

While she had grown up in Portland, Anna had briefly moved out to Falmouth outside the city in a small town. When she wasn't making movies or filming commercials for a quick pay check, it was known across the small town that she kept to herself in a quiet neighborhood, a two story house just across the street from the home of Matt and his parents. The home itself belonged to her family, perhaps passed on to her as a quiet place of seclusion away from the lifestyle of glitz and glamour back in Hollywood. Everyone needed a bit of privacy in life, including those who's names were known throughout households. Matt had a history with Anna, for she had been something of a baby sitter for him many years ago, long before she had reached a level of instant recognition among the celebrity world. Back then he was just a boy with no real desire to do anything but enjoy his time away from his parents, indulging in the activities that brought him joy.

Yesterday it was revealed to him from witnessing a scene across the street that Anna was back in town. She must have needed some time off away from Hollywood and the silver screen, at least that was what Matt thought of the situation. He had stayed up all night looking at photos of her from his desktop monitor before getting in bed with a tablet and masturbating to his most treasured, favorite photos of Anna. It had been five years since she last baby-sat him, as a small favor to his parents before they left out of town for a business trip. Sometimes it paid off having parents that worked in finance and banking, forcing them to leave and go out on trips that left Matt all alone with the time to burn and go through his fantasy about Anna. The last time he had seen her was some years ago, knowing now that he was only older and the flames his lustful desires were burning much brighter than back then. He was no longer a boy, now a man and the chance of fulfilling a dream was on the horizon.

After getting dressed and having breakfast for the morning, he kept his eyes peeled beyond the yellow curtains of the kitchen window watching her home across the street. No longer driving a Mercedes Benz when she was back home in what looked to be a metallic silver Lexus car. Had he not caught sight of her brunette hair and slim build yesterday, he would've been mistaken to believe that someone else was staying in the house across the street from him. Today's agenda was set, for it was either going down to the gym and working out to flex his muscles or trying his luck with asking his dream woman across the street to come over for a date. Wearing a pair of grey shorts and a white T-shirt that hugged over his muscular form, Matt waited until the clock hit 1 PM to go outside and make the short walk across the street. Not wanting to waste anymore time, he stepped outside and the sun immediately blinded him as the summer heat was clearly felt. The hottest days of summer were nothing compared to the winters that anyone living in the north east had to endure.

Matt always thought of this time of year as a more relaxing period, better than the freezing snow and icy roads that made driving a difficult task. Anna's home across the street didn't look much different from the other two-story houses in the neighborhood. Most of them were brick built with tin roofs, the metallic silver ones allowing the sun to blind anyone passing through the street. Her home had black vinyl interior siding around the windows and a curved walkway to the doorstep in reddish brick stones. So many times he had dreamed of following that small brick road up to the black door of her home and knocking. Today nothing was going to stop him, as he stepped over the freshly mowed grass of the yard to his parents' house in a pair of blue flip flops. He crossed the paved street without a soul in sight during the afternoon. Stomping his flip flops up the red bricked road, he took a deep breath before raising his left hand and knocking over the wooden front door. As the seconds ticked by, he waited patiently until the door came swinging open. There she stood in her small height, but in all her beauty, those big blue eyes piercing into his soul.

"Oh, hi there Matt. Long time no see!"

To hear her voice again, he smiled in excitement.

"Hey Anna, I thought I saw you yesterday but wasn't sure at first. Wanted to drop by and see who was staying here."

"Oh, really?"

She smirked at him before licking her lips. Anna's long brunette hair was curled up in a loose pony tail as she wore a black T-shirt, but tight enough to show a bit of her perky tits pushing through. He figured she had watched his eye sight glance toward before gazing back at her face and replying.

"Yeah, I've missed you."

"So did you come to visit me, or-"

Matt cut her off.

"No, actually I wanted to invite you over to my place."

"Oh, really? You look a little too old to have a baby sitter these days."

He laughed at her comment, raising his right arm up to arch it over the frame of the door way while they stood there chit-chatting.

"I'm not too old to enjoy the company of an old friend though, am I? After all, you look like you're all home alone yourself."

She knew he was playing it up with a flirtatious line. Anna glanced away before looking at him and dropping her lower lip, revealing her perfect white front teeth.

"Yeah, I'm all alone. Guess it wouldn't hurt to come over later. You mind waiting on me?"

"How long?"

"An hour or so? Let me get my hair all fixed up and come over and visit you?"

"Sounds like a plan, babe."

It came almost natural to him, to refer to her as 'babe' rather than by her name. Anna offered him a smirk before closing the door. Matt turned around and curled his fingers of both hands up into a fist, almost throwing them in the air as if he had just achieved a victory in sport. In reality, he did with having her for a date. The golden opportunity was ahead of him now and his spirits flying high. In the past he would've felt a bit of nervous tensions, probably stumbling over his words and not even daring to make the march over to her front door. All that was in the past now as a young man, taking the opportunities ahead of him. Knowing she was going to at least get 'fixed up' as she worded it, that gave him a new reason of excitement when he hurried back home to anticipate her arrival. Thankfully he wouldn't have to vacuum the living room or do any serious cleaning, for everything was already nice and tidy before his parents had left.

******************

2 HOURS LATER

Anna had arrived a few minutes past an hour as she had told Matt. Unlike in the past when she dressed casually for her baby sitter duties, this time she had fixed herself up in glamorous form. The curls of her brunette hair ran down to her shoulders, a split down the middle like always. Black eyeliner and glossy pink lipstick was topped with the scent of strawberry perfume while she had wore a black dress and matching mini skirt that went with a pair of high heels. For the time being, Matt had the fantasy of a date with a Hollywood actress in the living room of his parents' house. A staircase was on the north side leading up to where his bedroom and a guest room remained empty for the time being. A fireplace with grey stones matched what was grey tiles beneath a red rug.

The living room had a large couch, also in a grey color that matched while picture frames hanging over two of the three walls had gold lining around their glass portraits. It was one of the few things that didn't match, something that had caught Anna's eye years ago as Matt remembered her commenting on it, but what did it matter to him? This was the home he grew up in and remained, until he moved out for college or whatever adventure his life was going to take. For now, the one journey he wanted to take was one that required getting Anna out of her cute dress and making a reality out of the vision of her luscious body he had been dreaming of for all these passing years. They spent their time exchanging small talk, as she had questions regarding school and what he was currently planning to do with his life in the future. But the true question lingering about in Matt's mind was just how Anna would look without her clothes on.

Was it possible for him to get lucky? Just once in life, that would be a fulfillment to his dream. He didn't care that he was still a virgin. The only woman in the world that could satisfy his lust and turn him on was standing behind him in the living room of his parents house. Those big blue eyes pierced through his soul when she gazed back at him. All those times he wasted hours thinking about her, starring at her wonderful photos. It all felt for naught without having the experience of her touch, let alone even a kiss. Eventually he was going to have to make a move on her, but at what opening? That was yet another question he couldn't quite answer at this very moment. Matt had been thinking to himself while he listened to her ramble on about her career and future projects in the work. Upon getting up from the couch where they were seated side by side, Matt watched Anna reach for a can of Coca Cola over on her left side, sitting on a wooden table stand. As he stepped around her, she seemingly lost her grip on the can and it slid out of her hand from a right angle, spilling the cold drink all over her black dress.

"Awww, shit!"

Anna cursed in her cute voice. Just hearing her utter profanity had made Matt smirk. The liquid substance had bubbled up, creating a foam over her shirt just beneath her busty breasts and down into her lap. She stood up as Matt couldn't help but take a gaze right down her cleavage from where he was standing, as it offered a clear view.

"Oh damn, hold on. I'll get you some paper towels."

He hurried out of the living room to make his way into the kitchen and lean over a counter at a dispenser hanging above a cabinet with a roll of paper towels. Matt quickly snatched around four to six paper towels before ripping them off and then rushing his way back into the living room. The sight that awaited his young eyes was one he may not have been prepared for at this time. Anna stood there, in her heels with her dress completely off her body and laying across the couch. She looked at Matt who simply stood there star-struck. There she was in all of her glory, wearing only a dark purple lace pink thong and matching colored push-up bra that gave her breasts an additional boost, making them appear too big to contain. He stood there like a deer gazing back into headlights. Anna placed her hands on her hips, almost immediately losing patience as she called out to him.

"Don't just stand there! Give them to me!"

Getting yelled at was enough to snap Matt out of his dazing daydream to witness Anna in the flesh standing before him. Her body looked perfect, with that slim build and her busty chest. He reached his hand out, allowing her to grab the power towels and proceed to wipe her stomach clean. Anna leaned over and for another time, Matt had a clear view of her wonderful cleavage. Once she was done balling up the soaked paper towels, she grabbed her dress from the couch and proceeded to stomp her heels past him.

"Where are you going?"

"To put this in the washing machine."

It suddenly dawned on him just how well her memory was. She had been his baby sitter for several years in the past and understood the layout of his parents' home so well. It was a short walk out of the living room, down a hallway on the north side with a right turn that led into the utility room. He followed her every step of the way, his keen eye focused on her buttocks that was clearly visible with a thong lodged between her cheeks. It bounced with every step she took, but came to a stop when she swaggered past the door-less frame leading into the utility room. A washing machine and drier sat side by side to the south wall. From the north side there was a window covered up. Anna remembered just where everything was from all the time she spent in Matt's family home. He watched her open the top lid of the white ceramic metal box and then toss her dress in.

She had to know he was standing there observing her every action but she didn't say anything, at least not for now. Matt had walked directly behind Anna, taking in a better view up close of her tight firm booty. The thong was tucked between the crack of her ass perfectly, allowing an ample view of her firm cheeks and displaying their impressive size. Anna had to take her time with handling the washing powder and turning the setting knobs on the machine to activate the washer for a light load that could be completed within a matter of thirty minutes. Matt thought to himself for something to say.

"Do you want me to see if I've got some clothes to fit you while you've gotta wait on that to wash?"

Anna let out an audible chuckle turning around and quirking her eyebrows at him. She witnessed his smirk, but didn't curve her lips into a smile upon replying.

"I can wait around half an hour for my dress to finish. Besides, I don't think you would mind seeing me stand in just a bra and thong, huh?"

Matt blushed. His cheeks faded into a red color and then Anna spoke again.

"What's wrong? You stood there like you've never seen a woman in her underwear before. I know by now you've seen porn on the internet, that's how all you boys are when you go through that phase in life."

"Yeah sure, but that's not the point."

Quirking her eyebrows up, Anna shrugged before reply back with a goofy grin on her face.

"Then what is the point? Explain it to me."

The floor was all his now to give some epic speech to the woman of his dreams and let his feelings be known how much he had fantasized about her over the years, but Matt chose not to make it a long monologue all about himself. He didn't care about anything else, just her.

"The point is, I've always wanted to see you naked, I might as well put it simple."

"Why me though, Matt? I'm sure you've had girlfriends at this point in your life. You're about to go to college after all."

He shook his head.

"Actually no, I haven't wanted to date girls. I've only wanted you. You're the woman of my dreams and that's the truth. Go ahead and laugh at me if you want, but I'm telling you a fact. I'm probably never going to get this opportunity again to have you be my first."

Anna raised her eyebrows again.

"Wait, you're still a virgin?"

Now it was him smirking back at her. Matt slowly nodded his head.

"Yeah... I've saved myself for you, if you want to put it that way."

His response had made her laugh. It was almost in a serious way, as if she may have believed he was joking, but here she was standing in her underwear directly in front of him.

"So you want me to take your virginity, huh? Let me ask you something, Matt. Have you ever kissed a girl before?"

It didn't matter if he lied in his response it wasn't going to take away the fact of how badly he would want to accept a kiss from Anna Kendrick.

"No, I was planning on you to be my first kiss as well."

Perhaps it was out of sympathy or maybe she truly liked him, but Anna smirked at him and gave him an expression of hunger with the way her eyes had curved and those luscious lips. Raising her arms, she wrapped them around it and now Matt had his moment to go for her with every urge and desire he had for this woman over the years. He shoved his lips to hers and began with a soft kiss. Anna parted her lips and soon their tongues were shoved together, twisting as he had his first kiss with the only woman on the face of the planet who could satisfy him. They kissed tender and passionately together before Matt pulled away from her. Anna stepped back and let out a moan.

"Ohhhh, you're not a bad kisser for your first time. I just hope I lived up to the expectations you've had."

"Believe me babe, you did."

"I think you need to get your clothes off mister. If you thought that kiss was something, you haven't seen anything yet."

Anna didn't beat around the bush in her speech. She flat out told him to strip, so she could see his naked body. Matt was happy to follow her order here, but she wouldn't be the one in control all day. Virgin or not, he felt confident in his ability of taking her from how he had studied porn videos on the internet. It was time to make his fantasies come true. He lifted up his shirt over his head and then tossed it up over the washing machine. Anna raised an eyebrow, an idea coming to her mind.

"Just throw your clothes in the washing machine, we can go naked around the house. How about that, mister?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Feels odd with you calling me mister though."

"Well, you're not a little boy anymore, Matt. I'm gonna make you a man today."

This was quite different from what Matt anticipated due to her words. Make him into a man meant a bit more to him than simply relieving him of his virginity. Unbuttoning his shorts, he watched her move down to her knees and then Anna aided him in removing the rest of his clothes. Matt stepped out of his shorts and then she tossed them over her head, landing over the washing machine with a light thumping sound. He wore a pair of black boxers. Her fingers traced the outer band to them, prepared for what one of them was certain would be a big reveal. Such a moment was one that Matt had only dreamed of, as the woman of his fantasy shoved his boxers down and his young erect cock popped out. Anna gasped for a moment, giving off a mischievous look of surprise and satisfaction.

"Ahhhhh, this is for me, right?"

Her question prompted Matt to laugh, as he couldn't help himself. Anna didn't glance up at him, as her eye sight was locked on his fat cock. She quickly wrapped her right hand around it. His boxers had fallen down to his ankles which Matt soon stepped out of. She didn't forget to grab them and toss them over her head, landing on the washing machine with the rest of his discarded clothes. With both hands, she stroked his cock, getting it to full size with a slight purr under her breath.