I'm a Man Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm, that's what I like to see."

Glancing up at him with her big blue eyes, Anna bit down on her lower lip.

"Have you ever had a blowjob before, Matt?"

He shook his head.

"No, never."

She let out a sensual tone of voice in her laughter. It wasn't anything unlike her to have some sort of goofy charm. Anna gazed back up at his face and smirked.

"Well, this is going to be your first blowjob. I just hope I don't make you cum before I want you to."

With her words uttered, she wasted no time parting her lips and sliding the head of his thick shaft between them. Matt took a deep breath. After years of fantasizing for this, now he was witnessing that dream become a reality. While he wanted to savor this moment as something that could've lasted forever within memories, Anna didn't stall her lustful advance whatsoever. She gripped his cock tighter within her grasp and then lowered her neck, flicking her tongue over the head before shoving it between her lips. Perhaps she wanted this just as much as he did, Matt wondered to himself. His thoughts became irrelevant when he felt her mouth sliding down his cock. He instantly reached by breathing in heavily and groaning.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!"

This wasn't how he expected a blowjob to begin. It didn't matter how much pornography he had watched over the years. Experience was one thing that couldn't be gained through watching videos. The warmth of her mouth was exhilarating as he was losing his oral virginity through the passing seconds. Anna went slow, but not without a demonstration of what could best be described as 'deep throat skills', he thought to himself. She closed her eyes, moaning as she bobbed her head up and down his cock. 'Mmmmmmmm', she let out a soft moan before pulling her lips away from his swollen rod. Anna then began to jerk it again, wanking his thick dick with her hand.

"You like that, huh?"

Her big blue eyes took a gaze up at him as she dropped her lower lip and showed him a visual of hunger with her gritted teeth. Anna had spoken to him in a low voice, almost teasing him through the art of seduction. Matt stepped back around the room. His eyes glanced around for a place to sit, noticing a white plastic foot stool over in the left corner. Anna refused to break eye contact with him as she brought his cock back into her mouth and then proceeded to suck him once more. Matt couldn't help himself as he blurted out random excitement into words.

"God this feels so fucking amazing! Suck it, Anna! Suck it for me!"

To hear him scream for her was all the motivation she needed to pick up pace and begin to truly blow his mind. Matt wondered if she was getting off on the idea of taking his virginity, almost to the point if she had planned such an event through the day when they spoke earlier. This time she bobbed her head up and down, using her hand to stroke his cock in perfect sync upward with her lips. Anna adjusted herself down on her knees, offering him a view of her pale ass up front from his view with only the thong tucked between it. Such a sight was something he couldn't get out of his mind, as the woman of his dreams was now slobbering all over his fat cock. Anna's mouth generated various sucking noises, but when she came to a stop and pulled his cock from her lips again, the popping sound caught his attention.

"Mmmmmmm, enjoying your first blow job, Matt?"

"Fuck yeah!"

Anna giggled. It wasn't like the young man was going to tell her no. Matt took a deep breath, watching her rub his cock up against her lips and then squeeze it in hopes of some pre-cum seeping out. Some how he had managed to hold himself in strength not to bust a nut too soon for this special occasion.

"I'm impressed, I thought I could make you cum already. You sure you're a virgin, Matt?"

"No, not yet. I've waited my whole life for this. Anna, do me a favor?"

"Yes?"

She had noticed his eyes glanced away from her, almost as if he were peering over her to look behind her body. Matt leaned down and with his right hand, he brought his palm down over her tight firm ass. The spank was heard throughout the small room.

"Twerk it. Come on, make that ass shake!"

His hand smacked her ass again, this time making Anna moan lightly.

"Twerk your ass while you suck my dick, baby."

"Ohhhh, I should've guessed you were an ass man!"

Anna's reply was spoken in the same goofy way she had with delivering a line. It was impossible for Matt to laugh however, with her saliva dripping from his hard shaft. He remembered watching various porn videos, mostly POV type films where the man was in control during a blowjob. Channeling his inner Winston Burbank or Jonni Darkko, he used his right hand to grip her hair and guided his cock back inside of her loving mouth. Anna's lips squeezed around his shaft once more while Matt planted his other hand down on the side of her head. Anna's eyes bulged up a bit, as she didn't expect him to take control like this. No matter how much of a virgin he was, Matt handled himself like a man with authority.

"Twerk it!"

He commanded her with a strict tone of voice. Anna didn't have a choice with his hard cock lodged between her lips. She gagged on it while stilling her palms into the cold floor surface below and then began to work her hips into rotation. Matt bucked his hips forward, thrusting his cock into her mouth while his eyes then became glued at her ass, watching those perfectly firm cheeks clap together with the thong so precisely tucked between them. Taking the stance of control, Matt was prepared to flush his virginity through his veins now as he began to fuck her mouth. Anna took inch after inch of his hard cock, loving it as the head almost reached the back of her throat. She didn't stop twerking, allowing him to witness her ass bouncing and cheeks clapping together.

"Fuckkkk, this feels so good."

It was too easy for him to fuck her mouth, giving Matt confidence despite his lack of experience in sexual situations. Anna seemed to know her place during this position, just taking it as his cock slammed into her mouth repeatedly at a slow pace. When she stopped twerking her ass, he reached down and spanked it with his left hand. The smacking sound of his palm over her buttocks echoed loudly through the small room. Planting his free hand back over her head, he shoved his cock all the way down her throat. Anna's lips met at his pubes, inhaling the scent of his ball hair as she choked and gagged on his cock. Matt groaned.

"That's it, oh yeah. Just like that."

Excess saliva leaked from the corners of her mouth just before Matt stepped back and pulled his cock free from Anna's lips. She gasped, catching her breath as drool strings dangled from her lower lip and breaking off down to her chin.

"You like choking all over my big fucking cock?"

The dirty question was one that Matt never believed he would be able to ask Anna, let alone taking into consideration it was now a fact that she was relieving him of his virginity. He gripped the back of her head with his right hand and then glanced back over at the foot stool. Matt pulled her as he began to step backwards, forcing Anna to crawl with him.

"What's the matter? Making me crawl to your cock?"

She answered him back with a question but spoken in a low, slutty tone of voice. All Matt did was smirk before leaning down and sitting over the small plastic foot stool. He spread his legs out, getting comfortable as Anna then situated herself on her knees directly between his legs. Matt watched her wrap her little right hand around his cock, squeezing her fingers around it. She was still wearing her bra, containing those perky yet busty breasts. He gave her a nod as she began to wank his cock up and down with her hand.

"Anna, take your bra off and show me those titties."

Without uttering a word, she did just as he ordered. Anna used her left hand to reach for the shoulder straps and shove them down. She let go of his cock to pull her bra off and expose her bare breasts before him. A smug look of confidence and satisfaction glossed over her face. Matt reached down with both hands, getting a feel of her firm skin before he gave them a squeeze.

"I thought you were an ass man, ohhhhhhh. You like these big tits, huh?"

"Fuck yeah, always wanted to see them."

Anna smirked at him, quirking up an eyebrow as her lips curved into what became a mischievous grin.

"Now wrap them around my cock. Let's get some titty fucking going on in here."

She giggled, watching him reach down with his right hand to hold the base of his cock upward. Anna did as he told her, pulling her breasts apart and then squeezing his shaft between them.

"I think somebody has been watching a little too much porn lately."

Her comment didn't go unnoticed. Matt glanced away from her face, watching as his cock disappeared between the folds of her tit flesh as she began to thrust them slowly.

"Fuck that, this is better than porn."

"Yeah, duh!!"

Giving him one of her famous shocked facial expressions, Anna watched him smile before cracking up laughing. She squeezed her breasts tightly around his cock and began to pump them up and down, fucking his rod to a pulp. All Matt could do was sit there over the stool and watch as Anna Kendrick was now titty fucking him. Her hair swayed a bit, all while his cock was thrust up and down, back and forth between her firm natural tits.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Work those tits, baby!"

He leaned back, his body touching the wall as Anna didn't let up from the skill she displayed with using her tits to wank his cock up and down. Matt was satisfied, watching as his cock disappeared between the folds of her big tits repeatedly with each thrust she made. He could've rested back, imagining himself puffing on a cigar while this wonderful woman was pleasuring him. His fantasy had come true after all, but this was only the beginning to fulfilling that old dream. When Anna began to slow down from pumping her breasts up and down, Matt was ready to move into another position. Though he may have been a virgin minutes ago and still technically was when it came to the art of penetration, he liked to believe he knew a great deal about sex through studying porn.

"Anna, get up. I think it's time we moved to some real fucking."

Her eyes shot up at him and she gave Matt a subtle nod.

"Yeah, I'm ready to take your virginity the real way. I wanna feel your big fucking cock inside of me."

Such dirty talk from Anna surprised Matt, as he didn't previously believe she would play along with him like this.

"Is that so?"

Giving him a nod, she let go of her boobs and began to rise up from her knees. Anna leaned downward slightly and cupped his face, feeling his skin beneath her fingertips as she pressed her lips to his for a soft kiss. Matt responded out of instinct, wrapping his arms around her slender frame and then reaching his hands down to get a full squeeze of both ass cheeks in the palms of his hands. She couldn't help herself but to force her tongue past his lips and sinking in for a passionate kiss. Matt reared his right hand back, giving her ass a good spank before she was able to pull away. Away from his grasp now, Anna reached down and wrapped her right hand fingers around his cock, taking in a firm grip.

"Matt, get up! Come on, I want to take you to where you should be fucking your first girlfriend in life."

He had no choice but to rise up from the small foot stool. Matt had neglected to notice earlier that Anna was still standing in her heels. Now she held him and began to walk him out of the utility room by his cock, clacking her heels hard over the floor. He thought to reach out and smack her ass but hesitated, as she moved with speed, forcing him to hurry along with her. They made their way back into the living room and then Anna let go of his cock, allowing him to stand before her as she shoved her thong down to the floor.

"You wanna see this, right?"

Anna didn't have to point her finger down below, for she figured Matt's eye sight was already locked on the view of her exposed, shaved pussy. He could see a few drops of dew dripping down to her thighs as she moved her feet to kick away her panties. She didn't have to tell him, but they would be left without the rest of her clothes as a silent souvenir for him on this special day. While he stood there gazing down below, she took his hand and guided him to touch between her thighs. His index finger poked in, forcing her to take a deep breath while glancing back to his face.

"If I didn't want you to fuck me so bad, I'd teach you how to finger a girl, but it's not time for that. What position have you always wanted to fuck me in, Matt?"

There wasn't a need to think twice on that question.

"On all fours, that's a good start."

She smirked back at him.

"Alright, over the couch then. That's where you should be fucking your first girlfriend anyway while your parents aren't home. You just have to hope she don't squirt all over the place and then you forget to clean it up and have to give your dad some bullshit story about spilling milk on the couch."

Busting out laughing, Matt had to hand it to Anna when it came to her knack for comedy. Maybe it came natural to her, but she always knew how to get a chuckle out of him. He watched her move over to the couch, bending over and exposing her ass to him. Anna glanced beyond her right shoulder and then raised her hand to lightly tap her ass in a subtle way to tease him. Matt got behind her, spreading his legs as he gripped his cock through his right hand. Edging it between her thighs, he gasped for this moment was coming when his virginity would be relieved. It was difficult for him to move his concentrating eyes away from her ass while feeling the warmness of her pussy. His cock softly entered her and then he let out a hard moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck!"

Words couldn't describe it through his mind. Was this a gateway to heaven? Anna felt so good, for this being the first experience of pussy he had ever had in his life. This was the only woman who could satisfy his sexual desires. Her hands planted down over the front cushions of the couch and then Anna raised herself up, closing her eyes as she called out to him.

"Oh yes, that's right! Moan for me, Matt! I want you to fuck me and fuck me nice and hard!"

The sound of her yelling voice was enough for him to break out of the alternate mindset he had curled himself into from the first time feeling his cock fit snugly into a woman's vulva. He made the first thrust inside of her, feeling every last inch of his long cock sink all the way into her tight, moist pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah! Just like that! Give it to me! Give it to me!!"

Placing his left hand palm down the small of her back, Matt used his right hand to grip one of her hips and now he began to buck his hips harder, slamming his cock into her. He soon could hear a loud gasp from her voice and then Anna cried out loudly.

"FUCK YES! JUST LIKE THAT!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!"

Matt found this situation unbelievable. It was already beyond reality in his mind to be fucking the woman of his dreams, let alone to make her scream so suddenly. He had only just gotten started, but Matt was witnessing the sheer animal that Anna was when her clothes came off. Like a tiger with the cage unlocked, the big of oral fun she gave him earlier today was only a map of things to come with the beast that was now roaming free. Her nails grazed over the front of the couch cushions, nearly poking holes as the sound of their bodies hitting together was soon audible. Smack. Smack. Smack. Matt's nut sack tapped and slapped against the undersides of her ass with each thrust he sent into her pussy. Anna raked her nails over the couch again, then let out a growl as she gritted her teeth.

"MORE, MORE, MORE! DON'T STOP, KEEP FUCKING ME!!"

With each thrust Matt sent into her pussy, Anna's body was trembling. Her breasts shook, bouncing to the left and right and her hair began to sway. When he glanced upward, Matt suddenly came up with a new idea quickly in his mind. He reached up with his left hand, snatching her by the hair and causing her to moan.

"OHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!! PULL MY FUCKING HAIR, YESSSS!!"

Upon her screaming out to him, he slammed his cock into her pussy again and came to a stop with his entire length inside of her. Matt pulled her hair hard enough to raise Anna upward. She cried out in pleasure, soon feeling his lips up against the left side of her neck, breathing down her ear.

"You like it a little rough huh, baby?"

"Yeah... You know what I like. You're doing a hell of a job so far, honey."

Matt chuckled as Anna had went from screaming in high tenors to a low, almost helpless voice. His laugh was also in a low tone, but sounded much louder towards her ear. He just had to reply to her before getting back to fucking that pussy.

"Yeah, I think I do."

For being a virgin, he displayed a great deal of knowledge of sexual acts, much to the way of impressing her. Matt let go of Anna's hair and suddenly shoved her back down over the couch. She didn't expect this, but had landed with her palms holding her up as they sunk down a bit into the cushions. He then picked up directly where he left off, bucking his hips forward once more as he drove his cock into her cunt over and over. Anna's eyes opened as she balled her hands up into fists and began to punch down over the couch.

"YES, YES, YESSSSSS!!"

He didn't stop, as the more Anna was screaming to him, the further Matt wanted to show her that he had the stamina to truly fuck her the way she desired. For he was taming that wild animal, regardless of his lack of experience and virginity that was now relieved. Like before, Anna's tits were bouncing once more, moving up and down as her hair was swaying. Matt raised his left hand up and used it to strike her ass hard.

SPANK!

Not expecting his palm to connect with her skin, Anna was caught off guard and moaned aloud.

"Fuck!"

SPANK!

From the second time he smacked her ass with his hand, Anna gritted her teeth and let out a growl. Matt had slowed down slightly, but his cock was still pumping into her tight pussy. By now he was beginning to question himself, just how far he could go before busting a nut. He didn't want to cum inside of her, he was saving that for her face.

"Spank that ass! Don't just stop after tapping it twice!"

It was a typical goofy choice of words for Anna that would've cracked him up laughing if they weren't currently in the circumstance of fucking. Matt was slightly offended at her sarcasm, caught in the heat of the moment. He made one more thrust into her pussy and then reared his hand back. She wasn't going to be referring to this spanking as a mere 'love tap'.

SPANK!

"Ohhhhhh, FUCK!!"

Anna was gasping in breath after crying out. Matt had struck her ass so hard with his open palm that now he felt a stinging pain running across his skin. While shaking his hand out, he became distracted completely from fucking her. He had yet to force her into an orgasm, but Matt couldn't help himself.

"Damn, that fucking hurt!"

She sounded as if she were complaining by her choice of words, but from the tone of her voice, Matt was positively sure that Anna enjoyed his rough play. Coming to a complete halt, he was distracted enough to pull his cock from her pussy, instantly alerting Anna. She didn't expect him to stop and pull out like this, but soon Matt had turned around and sat his naked buttocks down on the couch. He motioned with his hands for Anna to climb up and get on top of him. Smirking at him, she realized that now she had an opportunity to be in control, even if it was only for a small bit of time.