I'm a Sissy Paypig Findom Cashfag

Story Info
I didn't used to be this way, but then I met Daddy.
1.5k words
4.32
14.3k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know what I am now, and I've never been happier. And all it took was meeting Daddy.

I'm writing this after my morning session, stroking my tiny little pindick while looking at a picture of my sexy, perfect master. His big, hairy, manly, strong body...ass I wish I could bury my face in...feet I would let walk all over me...and that cock. Oh my god, that thick, meaty cock. I dream about it.

Every morning I jerk off looking at pictures of him, but I'm not allowed to cum unless I've paid my cumtax. I feel the pleasure building and I load up his PayPal, then send my $50 and wait for a response. Some days it comes back immediately, and I get to cum right then and there. Some days he makes me wait, the pressure building, and seconds ticking by agonizingly slowly.

But he always responds, and as long as I've paid my fee, he allows me to cum. He's so fair.

I didn't used to be like this. Once upon a time I was a normal man, a real man, living a normal life. I had a wife. I spent my money on whatever I wanted. Dinners out, new furniture, video games, anything I wanted.

Now I realize that I only thought I was a real man, but I was wrong. I'd had a string of relationships with women over the years, but they never seemed to last. We would go out, I'd buy them nice things, we'd have sex..sometimes. I loved fucking women, I really think I did, but they never seemed to enjoy it. A couple of my exes told me I was too small for them, too weak, not manly enough. Most of the others ended up cheating on me.

When I met my wife, Melanie, most of my family told me she was using me for my money, but I didn't care. She was beautiful, and smart, and I loved her. But as time went on our sex life changed. She told me my dick was too small, so I'd have to use toys on her to get her off. Eventually she didn't even bother helping me cum. She'd tell me she wanted me to lick her pussy, and then once I was done she'd kick me out of bed and go to sleep.

I didn't find out until later, but she was cheating on me too. A lot.

The sad thing is even after I found out about the other men, I still didn't leave her. I was so weak, I would've done anything to fix things. But it turns out one of her new boyfriends had even more money than me, and his cock hit places in her that I never could, so that was it. She took half my stuff and left.

That's where my transformation really started.

I was sad, and lonely, and desperate for some attention. I started watching a lot of porn online, jerking my tiny dick off over videos of beautiful women getting fucked by men much more impressive than me. But the porn only got me so far, I was still so alone, and I still felt so worthless.

I started finding women online who sold custom content, and I'd pay for them to take pictures or make videos, something just for me. In one of the videos a sexy blonde made a passing mention of how much money I'd paid for the video, and told me she couldn't wait to get more from me the next time I wanted a video.

To her it was a show of confidence in her own abilities, a promise that I was going to love the video so much that she knew I'd be back to buy another. But to me? It was an awakening.

Women had always used me for my money, that was their main attraction to me. Maybe I could use my money to buy their attention?

I started following women online who specialized in taking money from men. I soon learned a lot about findom, and I liked it, but it didn't feel completely right. These women were just like my wife, like my ex-girlfriends, women who I could theoretically attain, just like I had with my past lovers. I might not be able to satisfy them, but I'd had a decent amount of success with women in the past..this was just like that, except I was getting nothing in return.

Then I came across HIM.

In a group I'd joined for paypiggies, something I'd discovered I was, he had posted a long message that seemed like it was speaking directly to me. It said:

---

Hello sissy, I want you to really think hard about what you are, and what you want out of life.

Do you feel weak? That's because you are. Do you think you're worthless compared to a big, strong, real man? Right again. You're a nothing, a zero, a waste of everyone's time. A waste of space.

You serve no real purpose to anyone.

You probably have a tiny little dick, barely a clit. No woman would want you. Hell, no man would have use for you other than as a hole to dump a load when he's desperate.

But that's okay, because you weren't meant to experience pleasure that way. That's for other men. Better men. Superior men. They get to use their big hard cocks to get off. You deserve to have yours locked away, so your only way to experience pleasure is through service to others.

You want to serve a purpose, don't you? To feel useful? Like you're contributing something to the world?

You serve through submission. Your purpose is providing for others. That's what you are.

---

My knees got weak and my stomach trembled when I read what he had posted. It was like he was speaking directly to me, about me. Here was a strong, powerful, straight man, someone who had absolutely no use for me other than as a human ATM, and it made me so excited.

I reached out to him and explained my history, and told him that I was very interested in trying to serve him, but that it was difficult because I was also straight. I didn't find men like him sexually appealing at all. But he had a way about him. I needed to try.

So he gave me daily tasks. He sent me pictures of his body, including his thick cock, and told me that I was done with female porn from now on. I was only allowed to jerk off if I was looking at pictures of him. Even if I wasn't horny, even if I really didn't want to, I was given set times of day and set amounts of time I was required to play with myself while looking exclusively at him.

He wasn't trying to make me gay, he didn't give a damn if I ever had sex with another man, but he trained me to worship him.

I sent him cash every day, just small amounts to start, but I soon found that every time I sent my little dick would get hard. After a couple weeks my cock would react to his pictures even before I started touching myself. I found myself fantasizing about him throughout the day. Sometimes I would send him extra amounts just because it got me excited.

Sometimes we would play a game of chance. I'd spin a wheel online, or roll some dice, and pay him based on the outcome. Sometimes there would be a challenge to complete, with payments determined by how well I performed, or how long it took for me to finish.

Then came the cumtax. One day I told Daddy that I was not only starting to enjoy looking at his body and cock, but that I had started cumming harder than ever while thinking about him. I could tell this pleased him, but it also gave him an idea. From that day on if I ever wanted to cum, I had to pay $50 for permission first.

Of course just the thought of his made me hard and horny, and before long I was sending payment and waiting for my permission.

So that's how I got here, and how I become a loyal, happy cashfag to a sexy alpha man. Last month I got a big bonus at work, and immediately sent the whole thing right over to Daddy. A pathetic little sissy bitch like me doesn't deserve that kind of money, but Daddy does.

Soon after I sent my bonus Daddy gave me a special assignment, to write about my journey in findom, and how I became his loyal paypig, so he could post it on this site. He told me that if I do a good job he might give me a discount on my next cumtax, but honestly? I hope he charges me double.

Daddy deserves it.