Learning to Suck

Story Info
Sean Teaches Me How to Suck Cock.
3.3k words
4.61
79.4k
128

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Initiation: Learning to Suck

"That's it, bitch, now put your lips around my dick and take it in your mouth like a good whore."

Those words will be forever frozen in my memory as the first time I had sex with another man.

How did I get here? Let me take a step back before continuing with my story. Up until that point in my life (I was an 18-year-old freshman in college) I had kissed a number of girls, felt their tits and done some heavy petting. Mostly pretty innocent stuff. I even got my first hand job once from one of the girls in my dormitory after we met at a party and later made out for a long time in the back seat of her car. After a lot of French kissing, she took control, unzipping my pants and pulling my rock hard cock out, stroking it until I blasted a huge cum load all over her hands and the leather seat. It was glorious.

I loved girls and most of my fantasies involved either me doing things to girls or girls doing things to me. I had always reserved a special fantasy about sucking another man's cock, however. I wondered what it would feel like in my mouth, the firmness of the tube, what it would taste like, how much I could get in my mouth etc. I hadn't given a lot of thought, however, about what I would do if a cock started to pulse a jizz load while I had one in my mouth. I was about to find out.

Now, to get back to my story. It was Fall of 1989. I was playing Intramural Soccer at my college and we practiced in the evening sometimes on the same days as our college football team. We had finished practice and I was the one of the last guys in the shower at our field house. There were a couple of seniors, both football players still showering, including our quarterback, a strapping 6 foot one blonde kid named Sean Taylor. After a few minutes, the other guy got out to towel off leaving Sean and me alone in the shower. It was fairly late and everyone else on the football and soccer teams had already cleared out of the gym. While washing myself I couldn't help but stare at Sean's large cock and heavy ball sack surrounded by a thick blonde bush.

"You look like you see something you like." Sean said, grinning at me while putting his hand at the base of his huge cock and balls and sort of displaying it for me.

I quickly averted my gaze away from his cock and pretended I was looking at something else in the shower.

"Huh?" I said lamely, obviously blushing and unable to stop the clearly hardening cock between my own legs.

"I saw you staring at my cock. You ever seen one this big before?" Still grinning, Sean turned his body so he was squarely in my sight and I could get a good view of his manhood hanging down between his legs. I couldn't take my eyes off the thick shaft and dark colored balls surrounded by a thick bush of sandy blond hair. My mouth was watering.

"What are you talking about? I'm not gay!" My words belied the fact that my cock was engorged and had started its upward motion pointing away from my body.

Sean leered at me again. "Looks to me like your dick is betraying you. I think you're a faggot cocksucker who can't wait to get my cock in your mouth. What's your name?"

I said "I'm Jay. You're Sean, right?"

Sean smiled and said, "So you know me? Hmm, if you are curious, I can teach you a lot of things about sucking cock. Interested?"

I tentatively nodded, and said "Look, I've never done anything like this before and I still like girls. I'm not gay."

Sean said "Don't worry. I'm not gay either. I just think we can have some fun and I can show you how it's done."

I felt conflicted at having sex with another man but at the same time I was intrigued and I imagined his thick hard cock thrusting in and out of my mouth.

I said, "Let me think about it" and walked out of the shower to the locker room. After I had gotten dressed, I closed my locker and headed out to the parking lot to unlock my bicycle and head back to my dorm. I saw Sean unlocking his car--a fire red '71 Mustang Mach 1.

He looked over at me and said "Hey buddy, you don't have to be ashamed about checking out another guy. What time do you get out of your last class tomorrow?"

I looked at him and said "I have a history class that will be over at 7:00 pm."

Sean smiled and said "Why don't you meet me after class at the In-N-Out down on Main and we can talk. Hope to see you then!"

He waved and got in his car to drive off.

I bicycled back to my dormitory, unable to get Sean's cock out of my mind.

I Meet Sean after Class for My First Lesson

The next day was uneventful, but the whole time during my classes I had an image of being on my knees with a thick cock pushing relentlessly into my mouth and I was powerless to stop it. I toyed with the idea of meeting Sean that evening but kept dismissing it. I really didn't know what to do. I had a hard-on most of the day and couldn't get the image of his big cock pushing into my mouth out of my mind.

At the end of the day, when I finished my history class, I said fuck it--I'm going to meet Sean and see what he has to say. I bicycled town to the In-N-Out burger down town, which was about 10 minutes away from my campus, and saw Sean's red Mustang in the parking lot.

Sean was inside his car, stuffing a cheeseburger in his mouth followed by a long pull of coke.

He looked up at me. "Hey Jay. I knew you'd show up. Like I said, I can tell you're a natural born cocksucker and I know for a fact that you want to feel my thick dick pumping into that little mouth of yours."

I blushed, but didn't say anything.

"Why don't you hop in my car and let's go for a little drive."

I walked around to the passenger side of his car and got in.

As we pulled away from the parking lot I said, "Look, it's not like you think. When we were in the shower, I was just thinking to myself wow--that guy has a really big dick and balls. That's the only reason I noticed you in the shower."

Sean smiled and turned to look at me while he drove down a quiet tree lined side street, "Sure, you can tell yourself that. Look, it's okay to be turned on by another guy. For me, I normally like a hot cheerleader choking on my dick, but I've let a couple of guys go down on me just to see what it felt like. I'd never suck dick myself, but to each his own."

I gulped hard. I thought to myself: Sean Tayler the quarterback has let other guys suck his dick?

Sean pulled over to a secluded spot on the side of the road just a few minutes outside of town. There were no houses in this area, just trees and fields.

He turned and looked at me. "So how about it, do you want to see what it's like?" He started to unzip his jeans and slowly pulled his dick out from his boxer shorts.

I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. I don't know what came over me, but I instinctively reached over and started to stroke his cock. It felt much thicker and heavier in my hand than my own cock. I was mesmerized.

"How'd you like to kiss it?" Sean asked.

I unbuckled my seat belt and tentatively leaned over the seat to give his cock a kiss.

Sean moaned and said "That's a good boy. Now lick the tip of my cock. Do you see that clear liquid on the tip coming out of my piss hole? That's some pre-cum. Lick it up."

I reluctantly stuck out my tongue and lapped up the pre-cum. It tasted salty and faintly of piss.

Sean laughed. "If you taste piss it's because I emptied my bladder earlier at the In-N-Out and forgot to wipe it off. How do you like it?"

I felt a bit queasy in my stomach knowing I had just licked up drops of Sean's piss mixed with pre-cum but I was also getting turned on. I didn't know what to do.

"I tell you what, Jay. This is your first time so I'm going to give you a free introduction to my dick. Keep stroking it and let's see how well you do."

I started to increase the pace of my wrist action and pumped his dick up and down. Sean moaned and said "That's it, you've got a good rhythm now. Keep it up."

As I moved my head closer to his dick, pumping furiously, Sean suddenly grabbed the back of my neck and started to press my head down towards his cock. I protested but he was far stronger than me.

"Please, I'm not ready to do this!" I pleaded.

Sean ignored my pleas and pinched off my nose with his other hand. I instinctively opened my mouth wide. At that moment he pressed my mouth onto his cock.

"That's it bitch, now put your lips around my dick and take it in your mouth like a good whore."

I felt degraded but my heart was pumping furiously with excitement. I took his thick cock in my mouth and started to slurp on the meaty tube while he grabbed a fistful of my hair and started to pump my head up and down on his dick. It was like he was masturbating by using my mouth.

We got into a rhythm with Sean moving my head up and down on his shaft. I was able to take about five inches of his meat in my mouth without too much trouble. I could tell he was getting close to ejaculating as his hips started to rise up towards my face and he moaned with pleasure.

At the moment his cock started to pulse, he pulled my head off his cock and started shooting gobs of sticky, salty cum on my face. I closed my mouth and eyes but couldn't stop the inexorable jets of man juice as they spattered across my face.

Sean was moaning loudly as he shot his thick load all over my face.

"Now, don't you look like a proper cocksucker with all my jizz dripping down your face."

Sean was grinning ear to ear as he tucked his dick back into his jeans and started up the car.

We drove back to the In-N-Out where I had left my bicycle. Sean turned to me at said "So, did you have a good time cocksucker?"

I stammered "Ye...Yes I did." But was flustered and embarrassed as I still had his seed covering my face.

"Good." Sean leered at me. "I've got a lot more to teach you about sucking cock.

Meet me at Oak Grove Park this Thursday at 9:00 pm and I'll give you your next lesson."

I said "Okay see you Thursday."

With that, Sean tore off in his Mustang.

I quickly wiped his cum off my face with my T-shirt and jumped on my bike to go back to campus.

Learning to Swallow

The next few days were uneventful. I went to class and soccer practice and tried not to think about what would happen to me Thursday night. Sean took no notice of me in the locker room nor in the cafeteria, where I often saw him hanging out with a number of the other football players. It was as if I didn't exist.

I met Sean at the municipal park just off campus on Thursday night as I had agreed. There was a spot near some dumpsters that had a brick wall about 7 feet high where there were no lights and lots of privacy. I got there by bicycle at 9 pm sharp.

When I got to the park, I saw it was empty except for his Sean's Mustang parked near the dumpsters. Sean was sitting on the hood of the car casually smoking a cigarette.

I leaned my bike against a tree and walked up to the car.

Sean smiled at me and said "Glad you could make it. I've got a big load worked up for you and tonight you're going to learn to swallow. I want you to feel what it's like letting another man use your belly as a cum dump."

"Follow me," he said, gesturing with his hand to the brick wall over by the dumpsters.

We walked around the opposite side of the brick wall. It was very dark and I knew we were alone. Sean stopped at one point and leaned against the wall.

"Come over here."

My heart was pounding.

I walked up to him, not quite knowing what he expected.

"Now tonight I'm going to make you my bitch. You are going to do exactly what I tell you to do. You know you want this. I can see the bulge in your pants." He was smirking at me as he said this.

"Get on your knees bitch."

I slowly squatted down in front of him.

"I didn't say squat Jay, I said kneel." He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down so I was kneeling on the concrete in front of him, the huge bulge in his pants only inches from my face.

"Now, what we did before was just a warmup. Tonight you're going to learn how to make a pussy mouth for my big cock and you're going to take it however it pleases me. This is not about your pleasure. It's about mine, so do as I tell you. Is that clear, bitch?"

I looked up at Sean and for a second I was afraid at what he might make me do, but I was also turned on kneeling before him knowing he was going to use me like some cheap slut.

Sean looked down at me as he slowly unzipped his jeans. He grabbed my head and pressed my nose up against his boxers and his rapidly hardening cock. I could smell a strong scent of piss and sweat and my mouth started to water. I was both attracted and repelled at the same time.

Sean kept his hand on the back of my head with one hand and with the other reached into the opening of his boxer shorts and pulled out his monster cock. He was not fully erect yet, but it had to be a good seven inches long.

"Stick your tongue out."

I complied and look up at him. Even in the darkness I could see he had an evil grin.

"Now, slowly lick the length of my cock from my ball sack to the tip. Slobber on it cocksucker."

I dutifully lapped at his cock, tasting some piss when I got to the head and then worked my way up and down the shaft. He was starting to leak pre-cum and I could taste the saltiness of that as well.

"Mmm... that's it cocksucker, use that slut tongue and make me happy." Sean moaned his approval of my energetic tongue. I continued licking the shaft for a long time, paying particular attention to the cockhead and his pee hole. After several minutes of this, Sean grabbed my head and said, "Now start licking my balls and do a good job." He pulled his boxers and jeans all the way down so I had access to his balls.

I protested, but he had my head in a vice grip and he started feeding his balls to my lips. I frantically started lapping up his ball sack and after a couple of minutes, he said "Now, take my balls in your mouth and hold them there like a good bitch."

He stuffed both balls in my mouth and I gargled the two hairy balls in his sack, which completely filled my mouth, causing me to salivate heavily in the process.

He was now holding my head with both hands in a vice grip. I couldn't move or struggle, so I continued to gargle his heavy, musky balls in my mouth.

"How do you like those balls, bitch? I'm working up a big load right now inside them and you my friend are going to be the lucky guy who gets to drink what is inside them!"

I could only mumble my agreement as he chuckled.

Sean then said "Okay you can stop sucking on my balls. Take the cock in your mouth."

I complied submissively.

"That's it. Look at me bitch while I've got my cock in your mouth!" I look up at him leering down at me, as he thrust his cock into my mouth. I could feel the cockhead pushing into my throat and I gagged repeatedly, which seemed to encourage him even more.

Sean now held the back of my head in both of his big hands and stared to pump his hips to a rhythm which increased in urgency.

"That's it take the cock you nasty cocksucker. You're probably creaming in your pants right now being on your knees and feeling my cock at the back of your throat."

I could feel his cock start to throb as his balls started contracting. I knew what was about to happen and I was scared I wouldn't know what to do.

"AHHH! That's it! Keep sucking on it you bitch! I'm going to feed you all my dick juice and you are going to swallow it all down your nasty whore throat and feel it in your belly.

Now SWALLOW!"

As Sean said those words I felt the first blast of hot semen at the back of my throat as he held my head in place. I struggled to gulp down what felt like a quart of cum and I felt sick to my stomach at the amount of semen he was shooting into my mouth and throat. I was powerless to do anything other than drink the thick load. I felt it ooze down my throat and into my belly.

Sean exhaled, and his body relaxed as the last gobs of semen spurted out of his cock, all the while keeping my head latched on to his dick.

"Now, lick me clean bitch. I don't want any of that disgusting jizz on my pubes."

I dutifully lapped up the few drops of cum that had escaped my lips and were deposited on his pubic bush.

Sean smiled down at me. "Now THAT'S how to suck dick! You are a natural!"

Inside I felt some pride at being able to please him this way, but I still felt ashamed at being used like that.

"Okay cocksucker. You did good tonight. I'm going to introduce you to some of my friends because we have a lot more to teach you."

I got up from the ground, my knees sore from the concrete, and said as if I had no control over my own fate, "Okay let me know when and where."

"That's my bitch!" Sean laughed, pulling his jeans back up and zipping them, then walked back to his car.

To be continued.....