I'm a Slave Now? Pt. 03

Story Info
Her night keeps going as she meets two angry women.
6.9k words
4.6
73.7k
55

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a Slave? Part 3

"Welcome to the Ex-Girlfriend's Revenge Room," the black woman with very pretty eyes in a short black skirt says to me with a truly evil smile. Hearing this makes my stomach drop. I'm not sure if the name is some sexual reference that I don't know, but it sounds painful. Very painful. There's nothing more vengeful or pissed off than an ex-girlfriend you did wrong.

As I'm dragged by my hair into this room, completely naked, I fight hard not to start sobbing. I was just gangbanged by 9 or 10 guys. My poor womanhood throbs in a way I've never felt before as a train was just run on me for the first time ever. And now these 2 women are forcing me into the "Ex-Girlfriend's Revenge Room," to do who knows what to me.

I just want to go home. I want this all to be over. I want to be on my couch, in my pjs watching bad movies on Netflix. Haven't the people at this convention done enough to me? I mean they have already made me into a hucow, milked me, put a bell on my neck and then gangbanged the hell out of me. Haven't they done enough? Can't they just let me go?

Several months ago, while tipsy I signed up for a special convention with a sexual focus. Since I was tipsy at the time, I put down all the kinks that I've always wanted to try, like an idiot. I went to the convention tonight in an effort to try and get out of this, as if you don't show up, they keep the huge deposit that you have to put down when you sign up.

All I wanted was to get my money back and go home. That's all I wanted. Yet they refused. And now they are doing all of this to me. First it was being forced to strip as I am a slave. Next it was the hucow training. Now they took me to "Department A" which has 4 rooms, and the first one was the gangbang room. I'm currently being dragged into the second room and who knows what they are going to do to me. That means after this room, there's still 2 more to go.

No. I don't want to do this any more. I want it to stop. I can't take any more.

As I'm dragged forcefully by my hair, I open my mouth to say my safe word. They made sure to let me know that once you say the safe word, they will stop instantly. No one will hurt you anymore.

My mouth is open and I take in the breath to say the word, but then stop myself. I don't say the word. I don't because I think of all that money. Money I worked hard for. Money they will get to keep if I quit before it is over.

"Put your hands up. Put your hands up!" The other woman, who is a Middle Eastern woman in a pants suit, barks angrily, knocking me out of my thought. A cry escapes my lips as she strikes me right on the ass with something, something that stings worse than anything I've been hit with on the ass before. The stinging pain of it lingers, making me move my hands behind in pure reaction.

Getting a glance at it, I see that it is a fancy looking paddle. She then swings it again as it comes back towards my ass. It makes clear contact with my bare ass and makes a loud slap sound as that sting runs across my bare skin.

It's the pain of the second hit that makes me put both hands up. I don't want to be hit again because I don't want to feel that pain again. I know one of the kinks I put on the application was to be spanked, but damn it, this hurts! It's not the light and sexy spanks that I've seen in movies but stinging, personal strikes that leave marks. This is punishment, not pleasure.

The woman slaps my ass again, even through my hands are up in the air. I cry out with pain as she does this, as I know she's doing it just to be mean. A stinging, throbbing pain threatens to overwhelm me and when she hits me again, I thrust my hips forward in what is for sure a comical reaction.

I then see why I was told to put my hands up, as 2 chains hang down from the ceiling, which have shackles at the end. These chains are bolted to the ceiling and look extremely sturdy. I get now that they mean to bind me, to string me up so I'll be helpless.

"No!" I cry and try to make a break for the door. Only, with practiced ease, the one with the pretty eyes grabs my left wrist and pulls, locking it in the shackle with grace. I protest and pull my right hand away, but she very calmly manages to grab my other wrist and yanks, forcing it up to which she locks it in the other shackle.

Surprised at how fast she was able to do this, and how strong she is, I pull on the shackles to find that they are very much real. They are made of metal and are already digging into my skin as I try to pull my hands out. They are made of cold steel and even if I hang on them with all my weight, my hands aren't going to get free.

"This....this can't be really happening," I say out loud as I look at my shackled arms. I'm not a sex freak. I'm a normal woman. I don't do anything crazy or weird. How did it happen that I'm naked with both of my arms over my head and shackled, making me helpless? This...this isn't me. I don't go around acting like a cow, or letting men gangbang me. This isn't me. I want to go home.

"Slave 031, full treatment," the Middle Eastern tells her partner after looking at a tablet. To this I groan as the words "full treatment" cannot be good. A part of me wonders what they are going to do. It's not like there are instructions or even a clue about what they do in this room. All I know is that whatever it is, it'll be humiliating and painful, making me feel like less of a person than I do now.

"Tell me what a bitch you are," the Middle Eastern woman demands as she walks towards me, showing me the long black paddle that has holes placed every 2 or 3 inches. I look at her, not sure how to respond to her demand. For a moment I consider saying the safe word, as she seems so pissed and wanting to take it out on someone, but the moment I think this, I think of all the money I'll lose.

I try to think up something to say as it's clear she wants to hit me, and I don't want to give her a reason. But then I look beyond her at the walls of this room. My eyes widen to the point I fear my contacts may fall out as I see what hangs from the walls.

"Oh hell," I gasp. Looking about, I stare at the walls which almost makes me pee myself. All 4 walls are covered with what looks like weapons. Well, I know they aren't really weapons but technically sexual toys, but to me they look like weapons. They are hung with care all over the place and organized by size, or so it seems.

There are whips, clamps, chains, floggers, rope, thick rubber bands, leather belts, paddles, cattle prods and dildos. In fact, there's an entire wall devoted to dildos, from small ones to motorized ones, to one that looks like it could kill you if they tried to use it on a normal person.

Seeing all of those toys overwhelms me to the point I can't say anything. They aren't...going to use those on me, are they? No. No. Please, no. They can't. That'll be torture. Pure torture.

"I said tell me what a bitch you are!" The Middle Eastern woman shouts, sounding even more upset. She swings the paddle and connects with the side of my right boob. I yell a cry of pain as I feel pain that I didn't even know I could feel on my boob. The pain isn't horrible or even that bad, but it's surprising. I mean, my boobs have gotten into some painful situations, like when you turn next to a wall or table and they get hit. Hell, once I almost closed them in a dresser drawer, but getting hit with a paddle? This feels weird, as my boob swings and moves like it's never done.

My boob gains a red mark from the paddle as it swings into my left breast where they collide. Then the pair of them swing back and forth almost violently. I feel the sting on my boob and feel the weird sensation of the pair of them swinging...I've never felt anything like it. Sure, they move when I'm not wearing a bra, but I've never had them swing like this before. Then again, they've never been slapped before.

"Tell me!" She yells and slaps my other boob with the paddle. I nearly shriek at this as my breasts bounce wildly as I feel the sting in a place I've never felt before.

"I'm a stupid fucking bitch!" I say at once, making a choice here and now not to disagree or piss off either of these two ladies. I will do whatever they want, whatever they say, no matter what it is or how humiliating for fear of them getting even more violent in what they do.

The Middle Eastern woman then takes a step so she's close enough that we could kiss. Her eyes stare into mine and the look couldn't be clearer, that I'm just a lowly slave compared to her. That she will do whatever she wants to me and I can't do anything about it. That I'm pathetic compared to her.

"Hey!" I say in reaction as I feel a hand grab ahold of my bare ass. The black woman with the pretty eyes walks around with a smile after letting go of my bottom. Her smile looks evil, like she has all sorts of evil delights for me.

"She has a nice ass. Too bad we have to destroy it," she says then laughs. She laughs loud and free and it's clear she's laughing at me. Laughing at how I'm strung up and helpless with me not able to even stop her from groping my bare bottom. Laughing at how I got myself in this stupid fucking position.

I open my mouth to say something but don't get to say anything before the Angry One steps behind me and smacks my bare ass with that paddle. She hits so much harder than what she did on my boob. I feel the entire paddle mark my bare ass, which is going to bruise, making the entire cheek sting.

"I'm a stupid bitch!" I yell out in pained response, not sure if that's what she wants or not. The pair of them laugh at this. Again, it's that free laugh that shows that it is real, that they are really laughing at me. It makes me feel so damn humiliated because it makes me feel truly pathetic.

"She's a fast learner. I can see why there's a buzz about her," The Middle Eastern one, or should I rename her the "Angry One" says with a laugh, then smacks my ass with the paddle again. And again. And again.

She keeps going, hitting me with that damn paddle, and each time I yell out about how I'm a stupid bitch. And each time I keep thrusting my hips forward from the pain, making it look like I'm trying to hump the air as my entire ass starts to redden.

The stinging and throbbing gets worse each time she hits me, but to be honest, the physical pain isn't anything compared to the mental pain. To be honest, I've never been, well, naked in front of adult women. Sure, back in high school and college I played volleyball and would take showers in the locker room with others, or go shopping with friends to which we would change together, but I haven't done anything like that in forever. And even then, it was never sexual.

Having these women see me like this, naked and with a cow bell around my neck...it hits me with a sense of humiliation that I have never felt before. It feels so much stronger and more intense than the gangbang or even the hucow rig. This makes me feel, like less of a woman. That these two are the true women, and I'm some faker that deserves whatever they do to me.

"Now, let's teach those tits what happens when they are too big," The black woman with the beautiful eyes says as if it is an announcement. To this, the Middle Eastern woman gets a wide smile and goes to the wall. There she pulls off what appears to be a chain with something attached on either end. I try to make out what it really is, but she moves to fast that I can't really see.

"Slave, repeat after me, 'My big fat cow titties deserve this.' Ok?" The ebony woman says, stepping so close to me that for a moment I really do think she will kiss me. I hear the words she wants me to say, but I can't say them. They are just too, I dunno, crude? Humiliating? Stupid? I could never say something like that, especially about myself.

My eyes are drawn to the Middle Eastern woman as she pulls what looks like nylon rope from the wall now. In a weird way, she looks like someone at the store, getting what they need for the week. Her expression and manner isn't one that you would except from someone gathering sex toys hanging on the wall.

I return my gaze back to the ebony lady as she moves so all I can see is her. Her face is calm but expectant, as if she isn't going to accept a "no" in this situation. She then lifts her eyebrows as if to say, "I'm waiting."

"I....I..." I begin, knowing I need to say this or risk a lot of pain. Only, the words won't come out. Like trying to push a circle peg into a square hole, the words just can't come out. And to this she reaches out and open hand slaps my left breast from above, sending a stinging feeling right over the nipple, making it bounce comically.

"My b-b-big fat c-cow titties deserve this," I tell her while looking her in the eyes. Doing this has a very strange and profound effect of making me cum. There's no build, no warning, no nothing. Waves of dark pleasure roll over me, making me groan softly as it feels like I've been lowered into a jacuzzi of warm pleasure. It's not a long orgasm, but it is one. One I never thought I could feel without truly having sex.

When it passes, I see the Middle Eastern woman is in front of me and she's wearing a wide smile. Then I see what she's doing and my eyes open wide in shock. At once, I shake my head NO to show that I don't like this. That I don't want her to do this to me. For her to stop, because she has the rope in her hands...and is wrapping it around my right breast.

Chuckling at my response, she tightens the rope, making it squeeze and tighten right at the base of my boob, making me scream in pain that I've never felt before. She tightens it again, and again, making it tighter and tighter to ensure it's the most painful. I also think she does this because she likes hearing the sounds of confusing pain that I make as each time she tightens, I cry out.

The rope is then moved around my left breast, leaving me to feel the pulsing and throbbing of my bound right breast. Looking down, I watch as she binds my breasts with practiced ease, making them swell slowly as the rope is wrapped around and tightened. I begin to feel my heartbeat in my boobs as the pain builds and builds. Even the skin tone begins to darken as she ties off the rope to ensure my breasts stay tied.

"Say it again slave," the black woman says as she stands back and watches all of this with a smile. Already my mouth is open in disbelief that this is happening. That me, a normal everyday woman, is having her tits tied up against her will.

"My big fat titties deserve this," I say the line again, only this time there's a horrid biting feeling on my right nipple. Again, I scream in pain as it feels like my nipple was bitten off completely. Looking down, I see a nipple clamp hanging off my nipple, squeezing the tender thing something fierce. And as I watch, my left nipple gets a clamp as well, with the chain connecting the two.

Almost screaming, I hear the two woman laugh at me as I stare down at my tied and clamped tits. Feeling the pain, hearing their laughter and knowing what they are doing makes me almost cum again. I'm at a point when I'm not sure if I'm going to cum from what they are doing or break down sobbing. I hate this. I hate all of it, but I love it too. Some sick part of me is liking this, but it needs to stop.

As I fight back the tears, I feel my right leg being pushed wider. A moment later, there's something cold wrapped around my ankle. Then my left leg is pushed wider and the same cold, metallic feeling snaps around my left ankle making a click sound when it is.

Looking down with teary eyes I see that my legs are now spread wide and attached to a spreader, meaning I'm no longer even able to close my legs. This can only mean they mean to do more to my poor womanhood. To use all of these horrid toys on it. Don't they know I was just gang-banged? Can't they leave me alone? Can't they leave it alone?

"No more, please, no more," I beg, sniffling as tears start to fall down my cheeks. The pain of my breasts begins to reach beyond annoyance level. That's when the two of them move forward in an intimidating manner, making me wish I could back up and get away.

"Ahhh, she's scared we are going to do something to this nice little pussy of hers," The ebony woman says and her hand moves between my legs. Her open hand then cups my womanhood and she lightly runs her fingers back and forth over it.

I gasp at this as there's a woman touching my vagina. A woman is touching and rubbing my sex. I'm not sure why this shocks me so, but it does. I know the stereotypical bit is every woman has a lesbian encounter in college, but I didn't. And now...there's a woman massaging my slit. Worse, it feels good as she is so gentle. Feels so good that I have to resist actually rocking my hips to it.

But the other woman produces what looks like a black golf ball and holds it in front of my face. She taunts me with it, moving it back and forth as if it means something to me, when I've never seen it before. It's just a smooth ball with a hook at the top like a small Christmas tree ornament. I have no clue what it is.

And then she lowers it and hooks it to the chain connecting my nipple clamps. That's when I find that it's a weight. A heavy, heavy weight. At once the weight of it begins to drag my nipple clamps downward, stretching my nipples and pulling my breasts down.

Again I cry out with an agonizing cry of pain as I've never had my nipples or breasts pulled like this, as the damn thing must weight at least a couple of pounds. Sure during sex a partner or two would pinch or pull my nipples or suck really hard on them, but it was never anything like this. It's torture on my sensitive nipples. Nipples that are being constantly pulled and stretched.

More tears fall from the pain, but my entire body becomes warm again. It becomes warm as I feel the constant pull on my tied-up breasts. Then something both disturbing and awesome strikes me. The thought of "I deserve this" pops in my head. I mean, I know I don't, no one has ever done anything to deserve this sort of pain, but to feel as if I do is, well, it's liberating. It's like giving up control. And to be honest, with the pain and with her rubbing my slit, it's becoming very pleasurable. So much so that I close my eyes and just feel all of these sensations. All the pain, the humiliation, the pleasure, the orgasm that is quickly coming. For the first time, I truly get what it means to be a slave.

"We aren't going to do anything to this sweet, tender, precious little pussy," The black woman says in an almost moaning manner as she keeps rubbing my slit, with her knowing she's about to bring me to climax. And the thought of a woman making me cum is a very embarrassing yet intense feeling. I discover I want to know what it'll feel like. That I want her to keep going.

"Your ass...that's a different story," she then states and removes her hand completely, stopping the pleasure like a turned off light switch.

"What?!" I ask with concern as I realize what she just said, my eyes popping open at once. When they open I see a sight I don't think I will ever forget. The Middle Eastern woman stands in front of me, now with her pants removed. In their stead is black silk panties...and a dildo secured in a strap harness. It's a strap-on. The term I've heard so many times but never seen in real life. A freaking strap on dildo.

"Oh shit," I gasp as it occurs to me what they are about to do. To this I try to move my legs to try and run, but I'm quickly reminded that my legs are locked down and spread apart thanks to the spreader bar. I pull on my hands to try and get out of the shackles, but that's pointless. To make it all feel even more helpless, I feel the weird way my tied breasts jiggle and shake as they are bound and swollen, but when the weight pulling my nipples starts to move, I stop at once.

12