I'm a Slave Now? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, please, come on," I beg over and over as Mrs. Strap On slowly moves behind me, a very wide smile on her face. She is loving this. Loving the chance to get revenge on me for whatever reason she wants.

Fear, true fear starts as I don't want this. I don't want this extreme indignity. I don't want to be sodomized. I've denied plenty of partners from doing this exact thing. Never has anyone done this to me, and never will it happen.

I open my mouth to finally say the safe word as I don't want to be violated like this. Only she puts the tip of the dildo right at my most private of holes with such speed that it's shocking. Feeling it there stuns me as it's a very strange feeling. Both embarrassing and humiliating yet exploratory. It's something I can honestly say I've never felt before. Plus, it feels, well, wet.

I start saying the word, but she pushes on my back, forcing me to bend over some which cuts me off from saying it. As my hands are in shackles, this becomes very painful as my upper body bends, but my arms do not, stretching them painfully. I feel the burn in not just my shoulders, but at my wrists too as they get stretched out.

Immediately, I feel her thrust forward with the strap on, feeling it trying to enter me. There's no warning, no "take a breath," just a powerful thrust, as if I was a slave and this is her right or something. Feeling the fake cock start to enter me is beyond overwhelming. It's so powerful it makes trying to say my safe word laughable as I can't say anything but a long, painful groan as I feel what it is to be violated.

I feel it entering my private hole. She is going slow, making me feel the largeness of the dildo head as it pushes forward, going up my ass. I feel every thing about that dildo too. From each bump, each grove, each fake vein.

And as I'm taking it up the ass, the black woman stands in front of me, laughing down at me. She laughs as I keep groaning in pain at this horrible, violating feeling. She laughs as she looks me up and down, as if saying without words just how pathetic and stupid I look strung up with my tits tied, clamped and weighted and my legs spread apart wide.

"No, no, take it out, take it out," I finally am able to say as the Middle Eastern woman presses against me, having shoved the dildo so far up my ass that I swear it's going to come out of my mouth. She then grabs my hips and begins to pull out, only with a laugh she thrusts forward once it is almost completely out of me. She goes slow again, but I can feel her moving faster.

Then she pulls back and thrusts forward yet again, and again, now getting faster with it. My muscles back there seen to relax and no longer put up a fight, which allows her to thrust much easier. She's now able to get a truth rhythm as she fucks me with that fake cock.

That's when I accept what is happening. I'm being fucked in the ass. I'm taking it up the ass. Like a whore, I'm taking it in my private hole, and there's nothing I can do about it.

"This is what happens...," the black woman says as the grabs my chin with her hand so I'm made to look up at her. She painfully cocks my head so it looks up as I am bent over with the weights on my breasts swinging wildly.

"When you screw over an ex-girlfriend," she tells me as if this is all personal. As if she was my ex-girlfriend and I was the one that screw her over. And from behind, the other one starts to slam into me as she fucks my ass. She's doing it wildly now, making that hole more open and easier to be fucked.

"Say it," the black woman demands as she looks at me deathly serious. She squeezes her hand to make the pain of her holding my chin start to hurt, as if trying to crack my jaw.

"You get fucked in the ass when you screw over an ex-girlfriend," I tell her, changing it just a tad, knowing they could do much, much worse to me in this situation. They could even kill me and there wouldn't be anything I could do to stop them. Now the Middle Eastern woman slaps my ass as she fucks me, her hands stinging my already whipped ass.

"Again!" The Black woman demands and then lets go of my face, only to slap it. She just reaches back and unleashes a hard slap to the side of my face, stunning me. I've been hit harder, but it's so shocking and unexpected.

"You...you get your tits tied and fucked up the ass when you mess with an ex-girlfriend!" I actually yell as something begins to takes over me. I'm not sure if it is fear, or pleasure, or what the hell it is, but I feel like I'm about to explode with it. That this is too overwhelming and I'm about ot break.

"Again!" she yells and then I feel a million tiny hits, right between my legs, right over my womanhood. I cry at this pain as every inch of my womanhood is smacked and hit. That's when I see the black woman with a whip, much like a cat-o-nine tails but not as evil. As I watch, she swings it again, only this time she cracks it right over my chest, hitting both breasts.

"This can't be real," I tell myself as I feel the one behind me slapping my ass while she rams my ass. Tears are falling freely as this is far too much for me to take. I'm being fucked in the ass, with tied up and clamped tits, and now I'm being whipped. Unable to cope with these overwhelming feelings it, I close my eyes and wait for this to pass. But this doesn't really help as now she swings the whip repeatedly between my legs, legs that I can't close.

"You get your tits tied and fucked up the ass when..." I begin but am suddenly cut off as something is shoved in my mouth. My teeth bite down on the plastic like item, making me unable to talk. Opening my eyes, I see that the black woman has put another dildo in my mouth, only this one is connected to a long pole which she holds.

In an uncaring manner, she shoves the dildo deep in my mouth to make me gag. I nearly throw up at this, but she pulls back at the right moment so I do not, showing that she knows exactly what she is doing. In a humiliating manner, she moves the dildo in my mouth, making it go to the right and left, where it presses against the inside of my cheeks. As she does this, she laughs as she stretches my cheeks with the sex toy.

"Open your mouth, wide," she demands now. Doing as she wants, I open my mouth as wide as I can, to which she starts to move the dildo, which is wet with my spit and drool, in and out of my mouth. Doing this makes a wet, gagging sound come out of my mouth that can only be described as a sex sound. But I know what she is doing, the point she is making. She's fucking my mouth.

Now I'm being fucked from both ends, but by women while one slaps my ass and the other hits me with a whip ever so often. I forget what this is called, spitroasting or an Eifel tower or whatever, but it's the first time I've ever had this happen. And neither of them are caring about being gentle or kind as my ass feels ripped open and I keep gagging and she forces the dildo to the back of my throat, not to mention the stinging raw skin that she leaves behind after each shot with the whip.

"You don't look like the smart, professional woman you claim to be on your profile, you know that?" The black woman tells me as she fucks my mouth, making that embarrassing gagging sound as she does. The one fucking my ass adds in her agreement of this statement, saying how I look only like a stupid bitch.

"Right now you look like a cheap whore that sells any hole for $20 and will blow anyone for $10 behind a dive bar in front of the homeless," she keeps on, her words cutting into me, making me feel more and more pathetic as my body is forcibly used. To make this even more intense, my eyes look into hers as she says all of this.

And then something happens. I feel myself break on the inside. I start to sob, as I feel my spirit seem to accept what she says as true, but as I do, I feel myself cum. The orgasm is very dark but extremely freeing. It sends deep waves over me, letting me know that it is okay to feel this. That this is about exploring and being sexually free. That it is ok to let go and feel helpless and pathetic. That there is nothing wrong with me. That this is just another side of myself, not my only one.

From this, I sink into my orgasm as I'm fucked up the ass and get face fucked while my breasts are tied, clamped and weighted down as they swing under me comically. Unable to help it, I start to moan from my orgasm as it lasts much longer than any other orgasm I have ever have. It goes over me slow, almost like a spiritual awakening. I feel how hot my skin gets, making me feel so very sexy, even in this state.

Then, a soft beeping noise goes off. It sounds like a version of an alarm or something. When it goes off, I notice that the black woman gets a real look of disappointment on her face. It's so severe it's what I think a guy would look like while having to stop right having sex right before he's about to cum.

"Damn it. Time's up. She's due next door," The black woman tells the other, but doesn't bother to take the dildo out of my mouth. Nor does the woman behind me remove the dildo from my bottom. In fact, she shoves it in deep as if seeing how far she can force it in.

After about 10 seconds of this, they both remove their sex toy so both ends of me are finally free. The moment they do, I breath hard as spit, drool and more comes out of my mouth. And sweet mary jane, how my ass rejoices with the dildo removed. My poor bottom seems to try to return to its normal shape, but I have a feeling it'll be a while before it does as that dildo wasn't exactly small.

"Please, no more back there," I say softly as I feel something else being pressed against my private hole. I groan in pain as whatever it is, is shoved inside me. It's not as large as the dildo and it is shaped a littld different. Only I feel something brush against my inside thighs after it's been inserted. Looking between my legs, I see what it is; a tail. They put a butt plug up my ass connected to a tail.

The Middle Eastern woman grabs my hair from behind to make me stand up. Being as forceful as possible, she yanks my hair to force me upright where my hands are then removed from the shackles. But before I can rub them to get some feeling in them, she yanks both arms behind my back, where my hands are cuffed to ensure I can't use them.

I stay still as the spreader bar is then removed from my ankles, allowing me to close my legs, which makes my abused ass feel a little bit better. As I stand feeling the pain, I still can't fully believe that I've been fucked in the ass. Fucked up the ass....by a woman.

Yet now, I feel better. I feel that free feeling which makes me want to smile. Like after having a good long cry, I feel that things will be ok, just because I can let myself feel that I'm stupid and pathetic and am nothing but a whore for the moment. That I can enjoy feeling such horrible feeling as I know it's just a side of myself.

"Move," The Middle Eastern woman barks and slaps my ass with that damn paddle, forcing me to start walking at once. I'm smacked with it again as I head towards the door, no clue of where I am going or what's about to happen to me. And once again, each step makes that damn cow bell that's on my neck to jingle and jingle, announcing that I'm moving.

"Shake those fat titties," I'm told and spanked again. I do as I'm told, or at least try to. With my nipples weighted, the pain is tremendous as it is my nipples that pull and move the most. I'm only able to shake my breasts a little thanks to them being bound so tight. But, showing how pathetic I am, I do shake them, making the cow bell go crazy.

My hair is grabbed and pulled to make me change directions as they lead me not through the door they drug me in from, but another door that's in the room. I'm made to walk down a hallway, then another hallway. All the time I walk, I shake my tits as I'm spanked on the swollen ass.

Finally I am led towards an open door that has a sign hanging from the top. The sign reads; "Room C, where you don't even get to see who does it to you." I read this a few times, not really liking what it is implying.

A harder smack on the ass with the paddle makes me hurry into the room, which is almost pitch black. There's some light, but to call it dim is to call it as bright as sunshine. Hands then grab me by the shoulders and hair to direct me where to walk. They guide me towards a particular wall, where I see a few holes cut out, to which light from the next room shines in.

I'm made to go to the wall, then pushed down to my knees in front of it. I'm slammed down, where I find that there is a pillow on the ground, which makes the landing not so harsh on my knees. Now one woman holds me while the other grabs a small chain that is about a foot in length that's connected to the wall. She proceeds to attach the chain to my collar/cow bell, effectively tethering me to the wall.

Looking forward, there's a hole that is about face level to me that's maybe 3 or 4 inches large. Lower down, maybe a foot or so from that hole, there's two very large holes next to each other with maybe 3-4 inches between them. These holes are large, maybe a foot or so in length.

Finally they remove the weight that's on my nipple clamps chain. At once I feel my breasts no longer yanked downward, giving me bliss, even if my breasts still pulse from being so tightly tied. It's funny how the absence of pain can be so pleasurable.

Now the chain attaching the two nipple clamps is removed from one clamp. Oddly, I'm pushed forward so she can put the chain through one of the larger holes, which they bring it back at the next hole. Then she reattaches the chain to my nipple clamp, tethering my breasts to the wall.

A light bulb type moment hits me as I figure out the reason for the holes...that's where my breasts are going. The holes are meant to put my breasts through, so that someone can see or grope them. Right as I think this, I'm pushed forward and both breasts are pushed through the holes to confirm my thought. I realize with the chain I can't remove my breasts from the holes either, so my breasts are stuck poking out of the holes. And with the chain on my collar, I can't move my head back too far either.

"Open your mouth wide, slave," I'm told in a warning sort of manner. A feeling of stupidity strikes me as I understand the reason for the hole that is at my face level as it is at the perfect level for my mouth. My head is then grabbed and lined up so my open mouth hoovers over that hole.

A moment later, a cock is shoved through the hole and goes into my mouth. I feel it go deep in my mouth, violating me with its taste. I'm then told to close my lips and start to suck on it. Humiliated as I'm bound to this position, I do as I am told, letting my lips wrap around this stranger's cock.

"Be a good lil bitch, and if I hear any complaints, you will regret it," I'm warned by the black woman and then the two women leave while the cock begins to thrust back and forth as the unseen man fucks my face. I'm stuck in this position now, my mouth and tits open for anyone that wants. And as my face is fucked, it feels so much worse having no clue whose cock is it. What if it is someone I know?

I sigh as I feel the cock's head go near the back of my throat as I know that this...is a gloryhole and I'm the stupid bitch behind the wall.


12