I'm a Slave Now? Pt. 05

Story Info
She's taken to a secret room to have a train run.
8.4k words
4.63
73k
61

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In disbelief I stand literally outside of the convention and on the parking lot, naked as can be, my arms cuffed behind me, each breast tied, clamped and weighted, along with a cowbell collar around my neck. I stand in front of a group of the convention security guards as this is where I was led by the owner of the last room. The old bastard actually lead me here on a leash that was connected to my nipples.

"Stand on X," a blond woman says in a thick Russian accent while pointing at the ground in front of me. Humiliated as I am naked in front of all of them, I move forward and stand on the X that was made of duct tape. As I do this, two of the guards pick up the old and battered water hoses.

The old man who is the owner of the previous room said he was taking me here to get "cleaned up." I thought when he said it that this meant a shower or bath or something more dignified, but that's laughable. No, for slaves like me in this place, they mean to spray me down with a water hose.

As I've done over and over tonight, I think about how I even got to this point. Signing up for this convention seems so long ago that it could have been a previous life. After signing up while having too much to drink, I choose to be a slave and to experience every kink they offered, which was a mistake. And I never would have gone here if it wasn't for that huge amount of money I had to put up as a deposit, which they would have kept if I didn't show up.

Before I was going through all this because I didn't want to lose that money as saying the safe word will end everything, but they would get to keep the money. Now I don't say the safe word and end this because...I'm scared. No, scared isn't the right word. It's part of it, but not all. I can't explain it, but I don't say the safe word because it feels like it won't do anything. It's just a word spoken by a slave, who's going to listen to that? I know if I said it, they would listen and stop, at least that's what the logical part of my brain tells me. But another part, some dark part that loves all this tells me if I say the word, they will just laugh because, well, look at me.

Before I was telling myself that this isn't me, that I'm not a slave. I hold a master's degree and am in charge of over 200 people in my job after all. But after all that they have done, from making me a hucow and milking my tits, to gang-banging me, to letting women fuck me in the ass with dildos, to tying my tits and inserting a butt plug, to making me serve in a gloryhole...after all that I do feel like a slave. A slave who's only reason for being is to let others do such things to her and be told what to do.

"Spread legs, stick cow-tits out," the Russian woman orders. Knowing better than when I started this evening, I do as I am told instead of retorting to her and I spread my legs wide, to which my used womanhood throbs and the tail from the inserted butt plug hangs down. I arch my back as well so my reddish, tied breasts stick out, the clamps on my nipples looking like extension of my hard nipples.

I cry out a high pitch cry as the water from the hose hits me. The woman's stream hits me first, and the water is so very cold. It feels like needles striking my bare skin making me move back to try and get away. To this, nearly every guard yells at me to get back in place, which I immediately do. Something about a crowd of people yelling at you when you are helpless is a powerful motivator.

Then the other hose is turned on and sprays me on my right side. The two streams start to hit me, one moving to my feet while the other starts to spray my hair. Both seem to be moving slow to cover every inch as the one at my feet moves up and the one at my head moves down. I will say, when the spray starts on my face, the one who is spraying me tilts the angle so I'm not pounded in the face with the hard stream of water.

I'm given a shower like this, which I am guessing a shower in prison is like. Neither guard cares about being gentle either as they spray the hard stream full blast against my clit and womanhood, while the other does the same for my abused breasts. They go over every inch of my front, and then tell me to turn around, to which they repeat the process for my back side.

"Bend over," the Russian woman demands and a wave of humiliation washes over me as I know what this means. Facing away from them with my legs spread wide, I slowly start to bend over. Immediately, both hoses spray right in my private areas, making sure to clean between my cheeks. I'm made to stay like this for a good minute while they go over this area again and again. My face burns fiery red as I know all of them see my pussy clearly. Even after all that's happened tonight, there's something about a stranger seeing such a private place that is so embarrassing.

Finally, the water stops and I'm told to stand up by a new voice. Standing up, water drips off of me from everywhere as I am drenched. My wet hair clings to me and I shiver, not from the cold, but because I hear the sound of a car driving by in the close distance, which means they can clearly see me like this. The naked slave out in the open.

The security guard that was with me in the beginning walks towards me now. The last I saw him was before they grabbed me to drag me into the gang-bang room. He's returned now and has the same serious expression and menacing look as he did before.

Not saying a word and barely even looking at me in the eye, he walks up to me and holds the old man's leash in his hands. Neither of us say anything as he reattaches the two end points of the leash to my nipple clamps, meaning he's about to lead me to some new fresh hell.

And sure enough, he starts to walk off without saying a word, but has balled up his end of the leash so after a few feet of walking, it tugs on my breasts and lifts them until I start walking. Still dripping wet, I follow behind him as I'm led by my tits, wondering if I should ask where he is taking me. I know the old man said the next room was the "Eiffel Tower Train," but I'm not sure what that means. Then again, I probably don't want to know.

"H-H-How much more?" I ask the guard as he leads me, surprising myself as this came out without me meaning to. I want to know how much more they are going to do to me tonight. How much more abuse? How much more humiliation? How much more sex?

"Until you've felt all the kinks you signed up for," is his response which nearly makes me cry as that means that there is going to be so much more. I mean, I don't even remember all that I signed up for, but I remember there was like 50 boxes that I checked.

Holding back tears, I follow him as he leads me with the leash down a hallway, to another hallway until we are back in the first hallway of Department A. Only this time, instead of going the one way to the gangbang, ex-girlfriend and gloryhole rooms, he takes me the other way. I take it this means he's going to lead me out of Department A completely, which I would not mind at all.

The guard then stops at a corner of where two hallways meet. I truly begin to get worried because the guard waits there for quite a while without saying anything. I watch as the guard knocks a few times on this part of the wall, making it look like maybe he's lost it. He then starts to feel along the corner, then presses on something.

To my amazement, the wall pushes out to reveal that there's a door there, but it's hidden. The door was made to look like the rest of the wall and has no knob at all. Whatever he pressed on made the door pop out some so he could grab it and open it all the way.

Seeing this brings a surge of fear into me. Why would they need to hide this room? Why hide a room within a private sex convention? You can sign up for anything in this place, so why do this? Whatever the reason, it isn't going to be good because they clearly do not want people to know about this.

"In," the guard grunts while holding the fake door open for me. At once I see bluish white light stream out of the room, giving it a rather clinical feeling. Makes me think of when you go into the hospital for the operation when you know in the end you are going to be uncomfortable and in pain.

Whimpering as I cannot help it, I walk inside to see a smaller room compared to the others I've been in. The first thing I notice is there are 6 guys in this room. 3 are on the left side, watching football while drinking beer while the other 3 are sitting around on the right side talking to each other while drinking beer. All of them turn and look at me as I enter the room, much like a scene from a movie. I'm surprised there wasn't a record scratch sound to make it complete.

"Here, have fun," my guard announces, then tosses the end of my leash to one of the guys that was sitting and talking. The guy catches it as he stands up, having an extremely confused or surprised look on his face. He even looks back at some of the others as if saying, "Am I really seeing this?"

"Ok. I...I didn't think there would be anyone this year," the guy says more to himself than to anyone else. He then turns to look at the ones who were watching football. He gives a nod which is some sort of signal because at once they all get up and pull out a small pop-up table. It's like a folding table, but ¼ the size.

"Hate to be you girlie," the guy holding my leash comments. He looks me up and down as if not believing that I'm real. Or maybe it's to survey the punishment I've been through. In any case, the look he gives clearly shows that I'm just a piece of meat or a toy to him, and not a human being.

"These guys have been waiting all night. Normally we see 10 or so women, but this year, you have been the only one to sign up," the guy holding my leash says. He then laughs at this and starts to pull on the leash to gather it in his hands. I of course walk towards him as I have no choice since when he pulls, he lifts my breasts rather painfully. If only I didn't have these damn handcuffs on I could do something to get out of this.

Once in front of him, he removes the leash from my nipple clamps. I let out whimpers and winches as he on purpose pulls on the clamps and toys with them, knowing it hurts. Then, grabbing my upper arm at a painful angle as it makes me go to my tiptoes, he leads me towards that small table that has been set up. He pushes me forward against it, where I slam into it, the front of my thighs smacking against it.

Multiple hands immediately grab me in multiple places; in my hair, on my arms and my shoulders. The hands then force me to bend over. It is very clear these men are going to be rough with whatever it is they are about to do. And they probably won't care about all that has already been done to me or how sore I am.

"Please! Not so rough, I'll be good," I beg as my legs are painfully spread wide as my hair is yanked to make me move forward and bend over the small table completely. I beg this in a shameful manner to say if they tell me what they want me to do...I'll do it so that they don't have to be so rough or mean with me. It is a very cowardly thing to admit, but I know I have no choice in the matter and much rather be handled gently than rough.

After being pulled, yanked and positioned, they seem to get me as they want, which is bent over this table flat, which only covers my stomach. My breasts and upper body hang off completely, making me use my own strength to keep my upper body up. Now I feel ankle clamps being attached to my ankles and hooked to something, no doubt to force my legs to stay open this painfully wide. It feels almost like I'm trying to do the splits.

I shudder and then sigh as I feel a man step right behind me. My breathing picks up some as I know it's about to happen, again. I'm going to be taken. My breathing gets faster as I hear him removing his clothes, telling me that yes, he is about to fuck me. But then a man steps right in front of me, surprising me.

"Look up at me bitch," the man in front of me growls. Utterly humiliated to do this in this submissive position, I lift my eyes upward. He's a 30 something in good shape as he has toned muscular features, but his look seems to inform me that he's not a nice person. That he's probably the type that's been arrested a few times and knows he is an asshole.

"Open your mouth," he orders me. But right as he says this, the man behind me puts his cock right at my entrance, making me gasp. He snuggles the head against my opening, keeping it there for a moment as he positions himself. I've felt this many times tonight, but this time, I feel his size. He's large. Much larger than I am used to. I can tell this just from what he's pressing against me.

The sounds of the football game echo around the room as all this goes on. The other 4 guys are watching me, but they all have beers and look on as if this too was some sort of entertainment for them. That at the moment me being fucked is more exciting than the game, but that could change. The entire scene is very surreal.

"Bitch!" the man in front of me yells and slaps my face right as the man behind me shoves his cock inside me. I let out a loud cry at this as the feeling of that huge cock inside my womanhood is very unexpected. He's not just larger than average, he's the largest man I've ever had. I can feel my pussy walls pressing against the cock as he shoves it in. I feel him being pushed as they have even felt anything like this, real or not.

Feeling the stinging slap on my face, I open my mouth as I look up at the man, who's face is red in anger. Scared, I don't dare break eye contact as I look up at him, mouth opened wide.

Now the man in front of me unbuttons his pants and pulls them down all while keeping eye contact with me. Then his shirt comes off. Finally, his boxers come down with him smirking as he makes me watch. In the bottom of my vision I see his hardened member spring out stiff and erect, pointing at my face as he is completely naked. He does this slow and all the while his friend keeps his huge manhood deep inside of me, showing they have this torture all planned out.

"That's right whore, you're going to take my cock right in your fucking mouth all while looking at me while you do," the man in front says, revealing that he is more than loving this power he holds over me. And slowly he steps forward, his cock coming closer and closer towards my face.

Then it enters my open mouth and I feel it on my tongue. Slowly he keeps sliding it in as I'm made to keep my mouth open and look up at him. A trickle of fear goes down my spine as I'm made to open my mouth even wider as he too has a very large cock. Much larger than I have taken in my mouth. As I open my mouth wider, he smirks at me, laughing at me as he gets to do this.

I know why he's making me look at him while he does this. He is getting off on the power of letting me know it's his cock in my mouth. That he is the one doing this to me. That he is the one in charge and I'm just a whore that takes it.

"There, that does it," he coos as he pushes his cock far back in my mouth only to pull back. As I'm now conditioned to do, I close my lips around his large member and prepare for the face fucking that is about to happen.

Suddenly I notice something. Neither of them are wearing condoms. The cock in my mouth is clearly bare and the one snuggled in my womanhood feels the same way. Doesn't this...break the rules? As I think about this, I think how this is probably the reason this room is hidden. That the rules don't count in here.

The man in front begins to slide his cock back, only I feel the guy behind me pull back at the same time. They go slow, but both slide back, then thrust forward in unison. Unable to help it, my eyes roll a bit as the feeling of that large cock in my pussy is just so intense. I've never felt something so warm, so huge, so great inside me like it. It's so strange how I feel my womanhood clinging to it as it feels stretched to fit it.

The pair keep doing this, slowly fucking me at both ends but starting to speed up, thrusting and pulling back at the same time. It's only when they really start to get going that I realize what is happening. With his cock in my mouth and my eyes looking up at him, I start to protest as they are double teaming me. And I know they are about to do worse too but with my hands cuffed, I'm helpless.

In the corner of my eyes, I see all the other men have stripped down because they are each about to have a turn in double teaming me. And that's when I realize yet another new truth that sends excitement at something new, but horrible fear at the same time as I know... they are about to run a train on me.

That's what the name meant. These fuckers are about to run a train on me. They mean to fully make me into a whore.

Now the pair start to thrust powerfully, each going deep inside their holes. At the same time I both gag and moan as the cock in my mouth tries to go into my throat and the cock in my pussy rubs against my pussy walls as it threatens to start fucking me raw. Yet, even as all this happens, I try to struggle to get out of the situation. I can't have a train run on me. That's far too degrading and horrible. It's too much. I can't be made into that level of being a whore.

My body starts to feel like it is begin compressed as the two men thrust at the same time on either ends. It's like they are trying to break me but compressing all of my bones and organs. This does nothing to help me not feeling like a whore as I recall so many times in porn or erotic stories how the guy will try to "break a bitch."

As they do this to me, I hear the sounds of the football game as well as the cheers of the others filling the room. They cheer words of "fuck that bitch" to pointing out how they are making my tits swing. Overall, this is the most humiliating part of this night, much worse than the women using me.

"Look at me bitch," the man with his cock in my mouth barks and he slaps my face again. When he does, the others watching all laugh. And so, I look back up at him as he thrusts into my mouth, being made to watch the man as he violates me. To be extra cruel, he slaps my face one more time and laughs. Then he slaps me again, making my cheek redden.

The two men keep going, fucking me this way for at least a few minutes, making me feel so odd as it feels so incredibly good but there's so much pain as they double team me in this rough manner with their large bare cocks. My face stings from the slaps and the one behind me has started to slap my already red ass every so often as well, adding more to my already spanked ass.

Someone, maybe one of two fucking me or maybe one of the others, but someone snaps their fingers a few times, and the fucking stops. Both cocks are removed from me, making me gasp a large gasp from the feeling of it and allowing me to breath and catch my breath as I'm no longer being violated.

Then my wet hair is grabbed again and I'm pulled off the table after my ankle cuffs are undone. I slide right off as my body is still wet from the "shower" they gave me making me very slippery. Multiple hands move and guide me to the side, to which I see a man lay down on the floor. I'm surprised by this as I'm not sure what is going on but with a quick glance, I see this man also has quite a large cock.

I'm then lifted and moved over the man, where my legs are made to go on either side of his hips. Then, I'm forced downward and what they want is made clear. They are going to make me ride whomever this new guy is. As I knew they would, I'm pushed downward and guided until I'm just a few inches from his member. At this point, I feel the guy position his cock until it is at my opening.

I groan as I'm forced downward and impaled on this man's huge cock, which fills my entire womanhood yet again as he's the second man to fuck my pussy. I groan, moan and shudder as I sink lower and lower on the guy, my pussy inching downward to make the cock go deeper and deeper inside.