I'm a Slave Now? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," I say as hands move my upper body forward and down. They make me basically lay on top of the guy I'm riding, which confuses me as I thought they wanted me to, you know, ride him. What are they doing? Why are they making me lean over like this?

When I see the man who had his cock in my mouth standing in front of me, I know why. The man grabs my head and lifts my upper body upward where once again, my mouth is guided to take his cock in my mouth. The man laughs at me as I do this without protesting, knowing that I have to do it.

"Now, no biting, no matter what happens," he warns being deathly serious. Confused I look at him to show my confusion. Then I notice something, through the two sets of cocks are inside me and ready, they don't start fucking or thrusting. They are just staying still, making me feel how they throb.

Instantly I begin to protest, but with a cock in my mouth, both hands cuffed behind me and impaled on a cock, there's nothing I can do. I can't even move my legs as the man's who I'm riding holds my hips to keep me in this position. I protest more in fear and shame, but it just garners laughter.

You see, someone pulled out the butt plug tail that was put in me. Just grabbed the tail part and yanked it out so my gaping ass is now free. And now I feel a cock at the entrance of my ass as someone is about to fuck my ass doggy style. The cock slowly pushes forward and starts to inch its way inside my most private hole, which is now much larger than it was this morning due to the butt plug and being fucked by the two women earlier. As the cock is pushed up my ass, there is more laughter as they see how I react and squirm to the way it feels.

I try not to think about a real cock being shoved up my ass, but there's not much else I can feel. Nor can I block out all the lewd and crude things I've ever heard about this exact thing; taking it up the ass. Not just taking it up the ass, but having a cock in EVERY hole.

My eyes roll as I feel the cock pushing and pushing as it goes deeper and deeper, my entire lower half feeling filled as there is still a huge cock in my pussy. At first I was fighting the cock as it went deeper and deeper inside of my ass, but now I try to relax as it's going to happen no matter what. Relaxing as best as I can, I feel it moving faster until it is all the way up my ass in a painful yet oddly enjoyable manner.

As if counted down, all three men pull back and then thrust forward with each of them having their own hole on my body. I let out a loud groan of protest to this as it is clear it is going to be painful, humiliating, overwhelming and very intense. Then they do it again after a long pause, moving almost at the same time to thrust back and then forward as they begin their triple-teaming of me.

Soon they no longer pause as they thrust, taking it slow as they move together. Each thrust they go faster and faster and each thrust I protest, groan and moan as my body feels crushed and compressed. Despite my protests, a part of me loves this for I can't believe it is happening to me. I mean, there's a thick cock in every hole. I'm truly being used as a whore. Sure, lots of people talk about this, but it's really happening to me. And it feels much deeper than I thought it ever would.

Within a minute, I'm being fucked by all three of them in a rough manner as my holes take a huge cock. I gag on the cock in my mouth as it is shoved to my throat, my pussy clings to the cock that is inside me, stretching me in ways I didn't know possible, and the cock in my ass forces its way in, clearly loving the tightness it provides.

After a few minutes of this, I feel the cuffs being removed. This both confuses and excites me as it has been forever since my hands were free. Yet the moment both cuffs are removed, hands grab each of my hands. Slowly my hands are pulled to the side and out as if making me do a stretch.

They place my hands around a cock on both sides, all while the three men keep fucking me. Hands make my own hands wrap around these thick members, to which they start moving my hand up and down their shafts, basically making me jack them off in this prone and submissive position. The cocks in my hands are so large, much larger than any cock I've ever jacked off before. As if knowing this, the owners of these two cocks start to thrust as well as making my hands move up and down the shaft, making it yet another part of my body for them to use sexually.

Time seems to slow down as I look up at the man who has his cock in my mouth and is thrusting forcefully to gag me. The look on his face couldn't be clearer. He knows what I am feeling as there's no way I could be used any more than what they are doing to me. He knows how much of a whore I feel like right now. And furthermore, he knows I'm about to cum from this horrible treatment.

The three men fucking me start to get extremely rough to the point I know I will have bruises tomorrow. My bottom half is alit with pleasure and pain as the two cocks that push both holes to their limits keep fucking me fast and rough, threatening to do me real damage if they do this for too long. The cock in my mouth keeps making me gag with each thrust, as the head goes as far back as it can, pulling back before it gets too intense. And my hands jack off the other two, moving my tired hands up and down the shafts as they use their own hands to make sure I can't stop.

It happens. As horrible as it is, it happens; I cum. I cum while feeling these intense and wonderful feelings. I cum while feeling the pain. And I cum as I think of how I must look like this, how much of a whore I must look. And not just look, but have become. Because that's what I am; a whore.

I think of how my pussy feels stretched out like this, I think of the pain that is my ass with a cock in it, and I taste the taste of cock that is in my mouth. Add to that, that both of my hands are holding and stroking cock, and it's too much to withstand and I cum. I let go and cum. I give into it and let it wash over me like water filling a bathtub.

Moaning like a whore, I cum as I'm fucked into next week by them. I cum as I jack two guys off at once. I moan as I'm taking it up the ass like a whore. I cum as I never cum before as I am turned out by these men.

As the cherry to this orgasm, I see that the man who is fucking my face is high fiving the one fucking my ass, officially making the Eiffel Tower position over me, to which everyone laughs.

"Oh fuck," the one fucking my mouth suddenly yells. He pulls out of my mouth completely and then cums...on my face. Thick strains of cum smack me right in the face, hitting my forehead, cheek and mouth then starts to run down. I feel the thick, warm goo as most of it stays where it is, clinging to my face to coat me in order to make sure I look like the whore I am.

"Fuccccckkkkk," I hear one of the ones behind me groan about 20 seconds later. A moment later, the cock fucking my ass is removed, and I feel the familiar feeling of warmth shooting over my ass and lower back. I don't react to this, nor do I move or say anything as he seems to keep cumming. Just like I don't react when it is clear he wasn't wearing a condom either.

The one fucking my pussy seems to take this as a challenge to be the last one and to last as long as possible. But about 30 seconds later, he too grunts and pulls out. Only since he was under me, when he pulls out, he shoots his load onto my stomach and thighs, making me feel beyond dirty as there's cum everywhere.

I thought for sure that would be the end. That they all got what they wanted, cumming from using me. But it's not.

Hands grab hold of me again, and I'm lifted into the air with ease. Doing this, I let go of the two cocks that I was jacking off. This time I'm put on my back and laid down. As I am, hands hold my legs apart. I'm not sure if someone else is going to fuck me or it they just like to see my fucked pussy as if proud of it.

The two men I was jacking off step back to me, where each one grabs a hand. I try to resist some, but they are far too strong and I'm too weak so I find my hands back on their cocks. Knowing what I'm to do, I go back to stroking them as they hold my hand tight and thrust.

"Wait, come on," I let out as the 6th man, the one that hadn't done anything over me, steps over me. He lowers his completely naked body down until he is kneeling on my upper body. I feel his weight on top of me, making it clear that I'm not going anywhere. Doing this, he makes it clear what he means to do as he places his cock between my breasts.

His hands move to my tied breasts, where he squishes them together, the clamps still attached. I feel my boobs pressed together just as I feel his head, pulsing cock in between them. And then the man starts to thrust, thus, starting to titty fuck me.

I've never done this act before, a titty fuck, even if a few partners have suggested it. I don't know why, but I never saw the point of it, as it wouldn't do anything for me. Yet now as I feel my tits squished and being fucked by a cock, I understand the point completely. It's not about my pleasure at all, but his pleasure as my tits are just another thing to fuck on my body, if I like it or not.

"Come on," I protest as I feel someone move between my legs. A moment later, a cock is shoved in my worn-out pussy. It begins to fuck me, even if I can't see who it is that is doing it. To add to this humiliation, the man who fucked my mouth grabs my head and forces me to tilt it back, where he inserts it yet again.

And so, much like before, I let these men use me as they please. Since they are not thrusting at the same time, I have a feeling that this part may not have been planned but that they just wanted more. I figure this too because even through 3 of the men have already cum, they are still hard as a rock.

My entire body is used, making me warm and powerfully aroused. Only the one fucking my tits is rough as the one who put his cock in my mouth goes very slow as if wanting me to clean his cock instead of fucking my face. Even the one fucking my pussy doesn't thrust as hard as before, but I'm not sure if this is because he is tired or he's too worried about hitting the guy sitting on top of me.

The one fucking my tits does it with such vigor that my entire body rocks from the motion of it. And the one's I'm jacking off make moaning and groaning noises as they seem to be very much enjoying the feeling of my hand on their manhoods. Even the one who put his cock in my mouth groans loudly. This time I'm unable to see as the only thing I see is his smooth balls.

I'm not sure how much time passes as they use me like this. All I know is at some point one of the ones I'm jacking off switches with the one fucking me. This actually happens twice. It's almost like them making sure each of them gets a chance to fuck my pussy.

As I feel the urge to cum again, I begin to think of something rather odd. I have to give the one fucking my tits some credit with his aim. My breasts are tied and clamped thanks to the women from 2 rooms ago. I would think rubbing your manhood against rope would hurt like hell, but he's never winched or cried out, meaning he's kept his cock aimed perfectly so it doesn't ever touch the rope that binds my breasts.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk," one of them groans, and the one fucking my pussy pulls out, just to cum on my thighs. Thick strains of cum are added to what is there already as he cums over me.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, tig o bitties," the man titty-fucking me moans and then I feel warmth spread from my breasts all the way to my neck as he cums. I feel the thick liquid move and drip to where it puddles at my throat. I know it's stupid, but I find myself moaning at this, at the thought that he just orgasmed from my tits. That they are that sexy and powerful that he was able to cum off of them and not any other hold.

"Gave her a pearl necklace," he says and then there is laughter from the group. He then gets up right as the cock is pulled out of my mouth, letting me put my head to a more comfortable manner. When I do, I see the one that fucked my tits' cock is still stiff and pointing as he steps off of me. Just then, the cock in my right hand begins to cum without warning, shooting his cum clear over my stomach and breasts. As he cums, he keeps making me jack him off, which only makes more cum shoot out and get all over my hand.

"Fucking whore," the one on my left yells as he cums as well, only he makes sure to aim right at my breasts. He stands up to do this, aiming his cock down where it shoots fat globs of cum over my nipples and breasts, coating them. The two then seem to work together to spread the little bit of cum they shoot out over as much of my body as they can.

"Don't touch me you whore," the one on my left side says as he slaps at my hand which is still holding his cock. The others laugh at this as the loud slap can be heard and I pull my hand off of him. They then walk off from me, without so much as a look back.

The 6 of them leave me here, used repeatedly, fucked and covered in cum. I had thought they couldn't cum on you in this convention, but what do I know? I'm guessing, there's an exception in this room. Or maybe it's one of the kinks that I signed up for and forgot about. Or maybe they just don't care about the rules and did it anyway. In any case, does it matter? They at least didn't cum inside me or any of my holes, which is the important part.

I lay here, my body aching and feeling the warmth of all the cum that they have coated me in. Never in my life have I felt so gross, so naked, so much like a whore than I do now. My ass hurts so bad and it feels just like what happened; that a fat cock was shoved up my ass. My pussy throbs as it too feels what it is like to have a bunch of big dicks fuck you. And even now, I still can taste that bastard's cock deep in the back of my throat as his cum is slowly moving down my cheek. Plus, my poor breasts have not just been tied and clamped, they have now been fucked to which I know they have swollen as I can feel them pulsing. Hell, there's even cum in my hands. It might be easier to say where there isn't cum.

"Get up Slave," a familiar voice orders. Tilting my head back, I see the security guard standing by the door. I'm not even allowed 5 minutes to rest after the train that was just run on me.

Hurt, abused and bruised, I slowly sit up and make my way to standing, though I have to crawl to the wall to help as my legs are once again jelly. It's very odd how many times I've cum tonight, and how each one has felt different. I never knew that it could be like that at all.

Turning to look at the men that just ran a train on me, I see they are all facing away from me as they all watch the football game. They are acting as if they are disgusted by me. Something about this small thing really hits hard, making me not just feel like a whore, but like a prostitute that they no longer want to be associated with because the hour is up. As sick as I find it, it sort of makes me want to start rubbing my clit as this is the first time ever I think I've felt like a prostitute and it is powerful.

"Hands behind your head," the guard orders in his emotionless manner. Not complaining or fighting, I do as he wants, and put my hands behind my head, which only serves to show off my cum-coated body. After interlocking my fingers, he attaches the leash to my nipple clamps again and then leads me out of the room like this.

As we walk down the hallway, I guess he'll return me back to get hosed down as surely no one else will want to touch me like this. And I'm far too jaded to think that this night of abuse is close to being over with all that they have done to me. The bells that I wear on my neck clanging about only serves to emphasize this.

We walk out of the room and into a hallway. He leads me to another hallway, but not towards the outside where I was hosed off. Instead he goes the original way, the way we took when he first brought me to Department A.

"W-Wait, no," I then beg, stopping for a moment only for the guard to keep walking which makes the leash lift my breasts to force me to walk. After all that they have done to me, I didn't think things could get any worse. I thought getting a train run on you and fucked in the ass was as bad as they could do, but I'm wrong. I'm very wrong.

A moment later, he leads me out onto the convention floor...the main convention floor. Everywhere there are people. Hundreds of people. People walking about, visiting booths and enjoying themselves.

And the moment I step out, the nearby people walking and passing by stop to look at me, hands behind my head, naked and coated in cum. Coated in so much cum with bruises all over my naked body. Instantly they whisper to each other as many point. Many laugh or giggle while others nod their heads in agreement.

The guard leads me to, well, I don't know, but it is on the convention floor, passing hundreds of people. With all of them seeing me like this. Every step I take the cow bell I'm wearing clangs, bringing attention to me. And every person that passes looks at me and my used body, showing off how much of a whore I am with all the cum all over my front and back. The worst part about this, as silly as it is, is the feeling of my tits bouncing with each step as the clamps swing in circles as I walk.

"B-B-B-Boss? Is that you?" I hear a female voice ask. At the same moment the guard stops, meaning he heard it too. Not wanting to deprive me of a chance to humiliate me, he turns around and looks for whomever said it.

Stopping, I look to the side to see a woman dressed a black skirt and a white top as she leads a man wearing just a pair of underwear by a leash. My face burns red and I let out a humiliated groan as I know my life is over. The life I had is gone, killed, ruined or whatever you want to call it because in front of me is Jessica, the Admin Assistant for my department.

Her bright eyes look me in the eyes, then looks all the way to my feet and back as she takes all of me in. She's able to see my shaved womanhood, my tied breasts, the bruises, the marks, and all the cum. As she takes all this in, her smile grows and grows as the knowledge of the power she has grows.

"I didn't know you were into this, I mean, I....I...damn, looks like you REALLY had fun, didn't you?" Jessica says and then laughs. That laughter cuts to the bone and as pathetic as it is, I damn near cum from it. An underling seeing me like this is a rush I didn't know I ever wanted. And now she's making fun of me which only serves to strengthen it. The feeling is so strong I damn near ask her to touch me since I'm not allowed to move my hands.

"You must be the slave everyone is talking about!" She gasps as she figures this out. For a moment I forget everything else as this statement confuses me. Everyone is talking about me? Why?

"There's talk of a new slave, one with big tits and loves punishment that wants to do everything possible in one night," Jessica tells me as she sees my confusion. But then it clicks and I groan again as not only is all this happening to me, I'm becoming some sort of sex celebrity despite me hating it.

"I know a lot of people are going to bid on you, both men and women. Hell, knowing who you are now, I know I am," she says and laughs. She looks at her mate at this, as he laughs as well. It occurs to me, she must trash talk me at home so this would be the perfect revenge.

"I wouldn't mind slapping those boobs about or feeling up that pussy of yours while you are all tied up for us. Wouldn't that be fun Ramon?" She says and then she moves her hand down. Two of her fingers find my clit as if she was reading my mind. Utterly disgusted with myself, I spread my legs as I groan, having wanted this. She then starts to put pressure as she moves her fingers in circles, making me close my eyes as I feel this, so close to cumming.