I'm a Slave Now? Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your what?" Mistress Dee asks, as if I didn't use the correct term for my breasts. The ball is placed on my clit again, despite me begging for it to not be. I try to think with it pressed against my overworked clit, but that's like trying to think while in the middle of falling from the top of a skyscraper.

"My master's breasts, I meant my master's breasts!" I yell out, thinking that's what I should have said. That I'm not even supposed to refer to them as mine. Only the ball isn't removed. It is kept where it is and my entire body starts to tremble about wildly as it's too much to take. I mean, I know I'm about to orgasm, only if I do, I'm not sure what's going to happen with that intense overstimulation.

"My cow tits, my master will own my cow titties!" I yell, figuring out what I should have said. Thankfully she nods once and whomever it is removes the torture ball from between my legs. My entire body feels like it is on fire as it buzzes. Any more of that thing and I'm going to be in deep trouble.

"What else does your master own?" Mistress Dee asks while looking me in the eyes. At this moment, I reflect on what a weird question this is. That a couple of hours ago, I was normal and had a normal life. I mean, I did my laundry and checked my mail. Now I'm naked, tied up, abused and being asked what another human will own on my body.

"E-Everything Mistress Dee. My master will own everything, my cow titties, my mouth, my pussy, my ass, anything he wants," I say quickly, hearing the fear in my voice as though a part of me does enjoy whatever the hell that ball is, it's far too powerful for me to take.

"Whenever you do as your master tells you to, you are to keep eye contact at all times, unless you are faced away from him or her. It does not matter what is about to occur, from pleasing sex, to being whipped in public. At all times, maintain eye contact if possible. This allows the master to know your mental state, your emotional state, and your health state as well as maintain the balance of power as you are property that is owned," she goes on to explain.

At her words I recall the number of times tonight that I was told to look at someone as they did something to me. Most of the time it was when being made to perform oral, but it occurred at other times too. They were expecting me to do it and now I can see why. It must be slave training 101 or something. I thought they were just being jackasses, but it was for a reason, to check that I wasn't really hurt and to know I'm owned.

"Do you need to be punished?" Mistress Dee then asks, and I'm stumped. How do you answer that? If I say yes, then they will abuse me. But if I'm honest and say no, I'll probably be abused because the correct answer is yes. And if I say yes, I might be punished for lying. How in the world do you answer that correctly?

"Y-yes," I answer, seeing that it is the only answer. Mistress Dee looks at me after my response as if trying to see what I am thinking. It makes me think that maybe that wasn't the answer she was looking for.

"There are different types of punishments for slaves," she begins in a manner that implies she's teaching me something. "I have no doubt you believe them all to be pain based, such as being spanked, or whipped, being sodomized or some other physical affliction that you have experienced tonight, but the most effective punishments are mental in nature," Mistress Dee explains rather cryptically.

"So, I will ask again, do you, as a slave, need to be punished?" She asks again. Now I'm not sure what to answer. If I say no, then she might say that I need to be punished for flipflopping. But if I say yes, she might say that there is no reason for me to punished at the moment as I haven't done anything. And if I say "I don't know" then for sure she will get upset with me.

"Y-Yes, Mistress Dee," I answer as I think it is the only thing I can answer. To this she nods once in a sort of understanding manner. Gracefully she moves up to me until she is so close that she could kiss me. In a weird way, I wouldn't mind if she did.

"The answer to that question...is always up to the slave, no one else," she explains, her deep eyes looking into mine. I feel my own confusion flash over my face as I don't understand.

"The slave will know if they deserve to be punished. If could be from disobeying an order, to some guilt they feel inside brought on by a lack of self-confidence. It is what the slave believes, so by your answer, you feel that you still need to be punished," she explains. My eyes widen at this and my mouth opens. If that's true, then the answer is NO. I don't want to be punished anymore!

"As I was saying," she says and backs up. I begin to stammer and gabble in an effort to tell her that I rescind my answer. That I feel I don't need to be punished any more. Only I know it's too late.

"Punishment does not have to be physical or even painful. The best punishments are the ones that make you feel good while making you feel horrible," she tells me, and my fear starts to rise as something is about to happen. Something big. Something I know I'm not going to enjoy at the same time love it.

"You might not remember given the events of this evening, but when you signed up for this convention, you provided personal information that may have seemed trivial. But such information can be truly dangerous in the hands of a creative dom. Even something as small as your name. With that said, I do believe you two know each other," she says and then smiles that devilish smile.

From behind me, a figure steps out. A very large figure. It's a man that has to weigh over 300 pounds and is maybe 6 feet who is dressed in a black dress shirt and slacks. When I look up to his face, I gasp in shock and horror as I recognize him at once. My body jerks as I try to move my hands and hide my naked body as if there is anyone I don't want to see me naked, it's him.

It's Jim, one of the guys in IT at my work. He's not a creep nor has he ever done anything perverted around me, but it's very clear that he has a crush on me. He's a nice enough guy, but I just don't see him in that way, rather it be his size or the fact that he only talks about video games and Lord of the Rings while eating pizza and Mountain Dew. He's the typical nerd that every TV show makes fun of.

And now he stands in front of me, a wide smile on his face as he looks my naked body up and down happily. His eyes soak in all of me, no doubt memorizing what he has always wanted to see but never could.

In his hand I see what looks like an electric kitchen appliance. There's a long handle and a huge white ball on top. As if seeing me looking, he turns it on to which I see and hear the thing vibrate, meaning that was the thing pressed against my womanhood. It's some sort of super-vibrator.

My face turns red as I realize he was the one doing it to me. The one pressing that sex toy to my womanhood and making me feel that intense feeling. If he knew it was me or not doesn't change anything. He's the one that made me feel those feelings.

"Jim, who is a very well respected dom in our community, is going to be the one that punishes you, since you feel that you still need to be punished. Do as he says, or the punishment will increase in severity," Mistress Dee says, making my eyes go wide. At this I look at Jim and start to shake my head no for him not to do this.

"You never tell your master NO, slave. Now you have to be punished for that too," he tells me with a prideful smirk as he steps forward so he's close enough to touch me. I try to back up, to get away from him but I can't. I'm all but dangling from the hook overhead.

I know he isn't going to hurt me, just like I know he's not an evil person, but I just don't want him doing anything sexual to me. There's so many reasons why this is wrong. Men like him don't get to do sexual things to girls like me. And if he does do anything, it'll be like my private life and this slave life meeting. It was bad enough when the assistant to my department saw me, but at least I hold power over her at work. But if he does anything, there won't be anything I can do. It'll be as if I'm really a slave.

He then grabs my right breast, making me whimper as my boob is very sore from being tied up for so long, not to mention the clamp that still hangs from it. I expect him to grope my boob, maybe even kiss or suck on it, but he doesn't. Instead he lifts my boob and points the nipple upward.

"Suck your nipple in front of me," he then orders, accenting the "in front of me" part. My mouth drops open as disgust and humiliation fills me at this request. I'm not a prude, but I've never done anything to my own nipples, just like I've never played with them. It's just something I don't do.

"Remember to keep eye contact," he adds, still smirking. Feeling owned as I know it'll only get worse for me if I don't, I lower my head. I have to stretch my neck some, but my wide-open mouth goes around my own nipple. I take my nipple and the clamp into my mouth, being sure to keep my teeth away from the clamp so not to taste the metal. I do all this while having to look at him, made to feel pathetic. Then, utterly humiliated, I start to suck in which he can plainly hear the sucking noises as I draw my own nipple more into my mouth.

He then laughs. I know he does this because he knows it'll be mentally punishing for me, which it is. To be laughed at, naked, strung up and while sucking your own clamped nipple? So humiliating. Yet it makes my womanhood erupt with arousal as that liberating feeling starts to build again. That beautiful feeling where submission to another makes you tingle in your very soul.

He lets go of my boob, which for a fraction of a second stays in my mouth due to me sucking on it so hard. I let go of it, where it heavily drops and bounces around. Jim seems to like the way it bounces because he then lightly slaps my left breast to make it bounce into the right. He does this again, making my tits dance around while he laughs. It's not painful at all, but humiliating, which is why I know he's doing it. To have to look at him while he slaps my tits around is damn near mind-breaking.

"What's your name, slave?" He then asks. I glare at him with fury as he knows what my name is. He would have heard me make it up. He's just doing this because he wants to punish me more. To make me say that horrible name to someone I work with.

"My name is Bitchy McCowTitties," I tell him, to which he laughs, again. To this, he slaps my breasts more, only this time he moo's as he does it. Then he proceeds to tug on my left breast, then my right with his free hand as the other is still holding the vibrator-thing. He keeps tugging on my breasts, one after the other while mooing, making it seem as if he's milking me.

"Alright, time to get serious. Bitchy McCowTitties, spread your legs wide," he orders. I want to tell him "Fuck you," or something similar, but I don't. Instead, I part one leg and then the other and repeat the process until my legs are spread as far as they can. Due to being strung up the way I am, my legs aren't spread very wide, but I know it'll be enough.

As I knew would happen, I am very aroused and can't wait to be touched, even if it is by him. The humiliation of him, the IT guy at work seeing my pussy, which is my most private area, turns inward to make me very warm. It's the same thing that's happened all throughout tonight, where the abuse and humiliation arouses me in a dark way that I could never predict. I mean, if it was anyone but him, I doubt I would feel like this.

Then I admit something to myself that almost breaks me. It nearly makes me break down and start sobbing. I want him to fuck me. To fuck me like this, where I can't do anything about it. To fuck me because I'm nothing but a slave and he has power over me. For him to fuck me and even laugh as he does because it'll make me cum.

"Jim, please!" I suddenly yelp as moving as fast as lightening, he has the vibrator pressed against my clit and pussy again. In that brief flash he not only presses it against me but turns it on, making those thunderous vibrations go all over me.

At once I squirm as the vibrations take over. The intense feeling of my clit being treated like this nearly makes me howl with moans. This time he doesn't remove it, but moves it around in circles, making all of my womanhood feel it. It's clear he has training or maybe experience in using it as he knows what to do to make it feel so damn good.

The feeling is so intense that I start to have crazy thoughts, some of which don't make any sense. I want to tell him to stop. I want to beg him to fuck me. I want to go home. I want to be paraded down the street to show the world that I'm a slave. I want Mistress Dee to grope me. I want to be milked. I want all the nerds at work to cheer him on. I want chocolate cake. I want....I want.

"Let's make this even better," Jim says pleased with himself as he watches me squirm. "Make your breasts jiggle and moo loudly," he tells me.

At once, as if under a spell, I twist and turn my upper body, causing my breasts to start to jiggle. I make them jiggle slightly, but before long, they are damn near bouncing. I get fully into this, feeling my sore and tender breasts swinging wildly left and right, making clapping sounds as they hit.

"MOOOOOO!" I almost scream as there's no way for me to control my volume with the intense vibrations. I repeat this again and again as he keeps that thing going in circles. I moo at the top of my lungs because he told me to and I have to do it cause I'm a slave.

And then it happens. The orgasm of orgasms hits me. Much like the feeling right before going down a steep hill in a rollercoaster, it floods my insides. I start to scream, only I scream "MOO" as I cum hard. I feel my body buck wildly as so much pleasure overwhelms me. It's so intense and so much pleasure that it actually hurts.

I drown it the waves that roll over my body. No, not waves but tsunamis that run over me, making me scream as I'm no longer even able to think. My head jerks upward as the peak of the orgasm hits. I even spread my legs as wide as I can, making my cuffed hands take all of my body's weight.

Then Darkness. Blackness.

Fluttering my eyes open, I see I am laying on the floor in the same room. Jim is no longer here, nor is the vibrating toy. My hands are no longer cuffed and there's actually a sheet over me. There's no intense feelings nor is my body warped with pleasure. Everything is, well, calm.

"You passed out," Mistress Dee explains as she sits in chair off to the side. Looking regal as ever, she puts down the book she was reading, and gives me a soft smile. I am still in the same room, only there's a pillow on the floor and a silk sheet that covers my body.

"Not to worry, you are quite alright. With not tormenting potential slaves, I work as a doctor in the outside world. Your vitals are all fine. You've just been taking a nice nap for about 40 minutes. You just experienced a classic case of overstimulation," she explains.

"Classic case?" I ask, my head feeling a bit foggy. All that I've been through feels like it was a dream and never happened. If I wasn't completely naked and still have my breasts tied, then I might have been able to convince myself it was a dream.

"Yes. It actually happens every year at the convention. It tends to occur from someone that is going through a sexual awakening of sorts. They experience new feelings and sensations and it becomes too much for them to take, so the body sort of reboots. There's nothing wrong with it, nor does it say anything about them as a person. Just becomes a bit too much to take, to which they need to step back," she explains calmly.

"Now, with that said, it might be a good idea for you to call it a night and to not go any further," she tells me. Suddenly my heart sinks as if I'm a 16 year old girl that's been dumped by my boyfriend. She wants me to go home? To end all this?

"Not to worry, I would say you did more than enough this year, so you don't need to worry about your deposit. You will get it all back. In fact, I think many people are going to be talking about you for years to come. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually pay you to return next year," she says and gives me a warm smile.

I smile back but my smile is very weak. I'm happy that I can go home with my money. Only, I'm not happy. I know I should be. I mean, I came here just to not lose the money, but now I feel depressed that she wants me to leave. To stop all this. To quit being a slave. It's the one thing I've wanted all night and I finally have it, only I don't want it.

I know this night has been hellish in so many ways, but I don't want it to end. I've...well....I've enjoyed it. Even having to wear the cowbell or let strangers fuck me. It's been so dreamlike and surreal. And...I liked being a slave. I mean, I want to know what it feels like, what it really feels like, you know? Complete with being sold at an auction.

"Oh dear. I've seen that look before," Mistress Dee says. As I was lost in my own thoughts, I didn't notice she was watching my face. She sighs deeply as she studies me.

"I won't bother to try to convince you to leave. You are an adult and I believe you are smart enough to know how much you can take. Please remember you have a safe word that you can use at any time," she tells me and at once my heart lifts. She isn't going to make me leave! She's going to let me stay!

"Get up slave and stand in the correct position," Mistress Dee suddenly tells me in her stern and commanding tone. Her abrupt change catches me off guard and I find myself flinging the sheet off me so I can scramble to my feet. It feels so very weird as I've become more comfortable with being naked then with my body being hidden.

"It's time to auction you off," Mistress Dee informs me as I stand in front of her.


12