I'm a Slave Now? Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You almost look like a cow, just missing one thing," he muses. Turning back to his table he grabs something else. He shows me what it is, and I let out a dejected sigh. It's a headband with large cow ears. And then he puts it on me, giving me cow ears. Truly for the first time, I really do feel like a cow. A worthless, helpless cow with big, fat udders.

The man starts to whistle happily as he clearly likes the dejected look on my face. He grabs yet another item off his table and comes towards me. He doesn't even bother telling me what to do as he shoves his fingers in my mouth and forces my mouth open. I don't even protest when he does, either.

A moment later, I feel a metal ring being inserted in my mouth to keep it wide open. My mouth is forced wide open in which it would be perfect for someone to put a cock in. The feeling of the ring makes me squirm as I know there is no way to say my safe word now. Well, I technically could, but it would come out garbled and I enjoy the feeling that I'm not able to.

He keeps on "preparing" me for the auction, going slow and whistling in a content manner as he clearly enjoys this. The next thing he does is put rather heavy clamps on my nipples. They both bite down in a mean manner, which makes me cry out for several moments as I fight to deal with the pain. My nipples have been clamped most of tonight, but these are different. These are heavier and tighter, making it really feel like my nipples are clamped.

My nipples are pulled lightly downward, but he adds small weights to them to make the feeling even worse. I know they are not as I can see them, but it feels as if my tits are being pulled to the floor. They actually are just pulled a bit, but that's not how it feels. Oddly, I do wonder why these clamps don't have a chain connecting them.

To make all this worse, he puts a clamp right on my clit. That part of me has always been super sensitive, but feeling it be pinched in that almost-cruel manner nearly sends me over the edge. It is pain like I never felt, to which I damn near have another orgasm. Sensing how it makes me feel, he taps and flicks at it, laughing at every little noise I make from it.

After the clamps, he grabs a weird looking marker and writes "Milk Me" across my breasts in big letters. He also writes something on my lower back, but what it is, I don't know as I can't see it. The same for my forehead as he writes long words there. With no mirror, I can't see what it is but I know it is something humiliating.

I try to tell myself that there isn't much more he could do, but I know that's not right. These people are fluent in sexual pain and humiliation. They've probably lost more than I will ever know. As if to prove this, he then grabs a bunch of clothespins off the table. He shows me them, to which I am confused as my nipples are already clamped. That's when he kneels and makes me protest in a high pitch whine.

I keep on whimpering as I feel him put a clothespin, right on my pussy lip. I feel it pinch and grab my tender lip in a feeling I've never felt before. It hurts yet feels good at the same time. It makes the lip tingle as well as hurt, making my eyes roll for a moment.

Upon adding it, he puts another on. And another, and another. He puts them on both lips, treating my precious womanhood like it was just another toy to roughly play with. I feel them down there, making my lips point downward in a rather strange feeling. He doesn't put that many down there, maybe 5 or 6 at most, but just having one down there feels extreme. It's something I would never do. It makes me feel like there's a 100 down there.

"Now, two more parts and you will be ready," the brute comments after standing up and looking approvingly of what he's done to my pussy. At this point, my eyes have been rolling about as he humiliates my pussy. But I don't dare look at him any longer as I'm too scared to after all he's done. But I can admit to myself now that I want him to tell me to look at him, to confront how I feel.

"One, Two," he says after grabbing objects off the table, lifting his left hand, then his right. I look at what he's holding and my eyes widen again. I knew things can always get worse, and this proves it, for in his left hand he has what clearly looks like a buttplug, only it has a tail...a cow tail. And in his right hand, he has a purple dildo that has to be at least 12 inches long.

"Wait...I mean....Mooo! Moo!" I protest, trying to relate that I don't want him to put those in me. Only my words and moos are barely heard thanks to the ring gag. But he knows what I am trying to say anyway because he laughs right in my face. To add to this humiliation, he smacks the dildo and the butt plug against my face as he knows I can't do anything to stop him.

Still laughing, he moves behind me, to where I can't see. With no fanfare or warning, he places the dildo at my opening, parting my clothespined pussy lips apart. My legs are wide and held in place so he has no issue at all as he starts to insert the long dildo.

I whimper, groan and then moan as he inserts the dildo inside of my wet womanhood slowly. The feeling of pleasure grows and grows as it goes deeper and deeper inside of me. Only, it feels mailable instead of firm and stiff. Like it can bend and move with my insides, able to adjust to the shape of my pussy.

I whimper louder as it starts to go deeper than what I expected. Deeper than the cocks that have been inside of me tonight. Panting, I start to protest with cries and huff as it is such an intense feeling to feel something so deep inside. It's very clear that I think he means to put the entire thing inside of me if I want it or not.

Then it happens. I cum. I felt it building but was so focused on the feeling of the dildo moving so deep that I didn't do anything about it. Unlike before, I can't hide this orgasm. This time I lean into it, wanting to feel the humiliation from it. Wanting to feel the molesting feeling of the thing inserted into me against my will. Wanting to cum against my own wishes.

My moans become loud cries as I try to buck my hips, wanting the fake cock to fuck me. To go in and out of me, fucking me with its long length. Only he doesn't do this. He does the opposite and lets go of it to force it to stay inside me, trapped.

My moans get even louder as he presses the butt plug against my ass. Jerking and squirming even if I can barely move, the orgasm gets even more intense as I feel the strange feeling of both holes being filling as the plug goes inside me. What makes the orgasm even more intense is when I feel the furry tail of the butt plug rub against my legs, making me know how I now have a cow tail.

Now the brute is in front of me, laughing in my face as I climax in front of him after him shoving the butt plug all the way in. Climaxing after he's dressed me like a cow, abused me and now stuffed me with sex objects. Laughing at how stupid and helpless I am.

Feeling all this serves to make my fading orgasm burst into life again, hitting me hard to the point I fear I may pass out again. Drool comes out of my mouth and onto my tied and clamped tits as wave after beautiful wave rolls over. And each time I look down at my body, it makes the orgasm even more intense at what he's done to me.

After what feels like forever, I stop cumming. Once I do, I actually cry a bit. My body feels so abused, and my pride is all but gone. And most of all, I hate to admit that I love this feeling. I love feeling submissive. I love being forced. I love this pain. I love this humiliation. I love being a slave.

The brute reaches up and uncuffs my hands. After, he does the same for my feet to free me. Only I've learned my place so I don't lower my hands or close my legs. I stay as I am until he tells me otherwise.

Whistling again, the brute picks up a set of cuffs off the table, only they too are not the police type cuffs, but something that looks from the middle ages. I do notice they have been painted black and white much like a cow. Moving behind me, he grabs one arm, then the other. Putting both behind me, he places the cuffs on to ensure I can't use my arms.

"They tell me you love this type of leash," he says and laughs as he holds up a leash. At it, I see one end breaks off into two smaller chains. Sighing, I stay still as he attaches the ends to my rings on each nipple clamps, making the leash connect to my tits instead of my collar.

Without saying anything else, he starts to walk as he holds the other end of the leash. I walk behind him as I don't want my poor tied tits pulled. The moment I start walking, the cow bell rings and rings, announcing my presense as with my hands cuffed behind, I can't do anything about it.

"The cow-slave is ready for auction," he calls out when he reaches the door. A moment later, a man in a tuxedo appears to which the brute hands him my leash. The well-dressed man takes a look at me, looks disgusted, then starts to walk down the hallway with his end of my leash, making me move behind him. As a final act of humiliation, the brute slaps my already reddened ass hard as I pass him.

Not speaking, the man walks with me behind him, the cow bell clanging constantly. The man doesn't lead me to the main floor of the convention, but down corridors and hallways on the inside of the convention. All around are pipes and conduits of the inner working of the building. This in a way confuses me. Why isn't he leading me in front of everyone like they've been doing all day?

After about 10 minutes of walking and hearing the clanging of the cow bell, we come to an area that has signs of life. Around are people that clearly work for the convention, that are busy doing whatever it is they are doing. Each wears a headset that they are talking into, or they walk with clipboards and generally are busy with whatever is going on.

"I got the big tit slave here," the guy leading me calls out to someone, making me feel like I'm an old car that rolled into the shop instead of a human. He leads me in front of a ramp with a handrail that leads to a long curtain. We clearly are behind a stage or platform of some sort.

"Good. Put her in place, I'll give the cue. I know everyone has been waiting on her. Bet the bitch goes for at least $10,000," a man that is clearly a stage manager tells the man while not even looking at me. Then the man begins to talk into his headset as he turns away.

The man with my leash steps to me and removes the leash from my tits that throb from bouncing due to all that walking. He then points to the top of the ramp, not even bothering to say anything to me. Nervous and confused, I walk up the ramp as I'm not sure what is happening. The man then grabs my shoulders from behind and forces me to walk faster. He stops me right in front of the curtain, where he slaps my ass and tells me to stand still and keep looking forward.

"And now....you all have heard the rumors. Now we have a very special slave for sale..." I hear an announcer say over a loud sound system. His voice is very much like one you would see in a boxing match. The type that exist just to hype up a crowd. Right after, I hear the mummering and talking of what sounds like a crowd. Then I hear clapping. Only it is not a few people clapping but tons. Hundreds, maybe thousands. They clap faster and louder with many whooping in excitement.

"It is this slave's first year ever. And you will not believe all that she has been through tonight to prepare her for her lucky owner. For those that love kinky and depraved sexual acts, not to mention tig o' biddies, I present, Bitchy McCowTitties!" The announcer hypes to which excited clapping rings out.

The curtain in front of me suddenly parts and very bright lights shine on me. The moment completely takes my breath away as I see and feel all the people looking at me. There are people everywhere. EVERYWHERE, for the man took me to what is clearly an auditorium with me now on stage. There is clearly thousands of people here.

They clap, gasp, cheer and yell at me as I stand there, stunned. They all are looking at me. Looking at me not as a person but a slave to be bought. They all see my naked and abused body, that's been fucked over and over today. They see me not as my real name, but as Bitchy McCowTitties.

Another man in a tuxedo comes forward and motions for me to walk. He starts to walk slowly, pointing at where I'm to go. Nervous and in a daze I walk slow, hearing the cow bell clang and clang as I walk down the stage/catwalk. As I walk, I feel every pair of eyes on me. Looking at my red ass. Looking at my bound tits that bounce with each step. Looking at the words written on me. Looking at my tail.

"I don't think we have ever had a slave like her before," the announcer calls out as I walk down the stage. Unable to think, I just stare forward as I walk, thinking that this is all surely a dream. Worse of all, I have to fight not to cum all over again as my pussy still has a dildo in it and my ass is plugged.

"Would you look at that lovely, abusable body on her? Those huge tits that are mean to be played with? And she has a wide range of kinks, from hucow acts, to BDSM, to CNC, and every hole is on the menu. Her biggest kink by far is humiliation, to which you can plainly see. And for those with bad eyesight, yes, all of her holes are filled at the moment, just like she likes. This slave even does groups and is bisexual, so everything is open!" The announcer keeps on, making me sound like the biggest whore that ever lived.

My first thought is actually to protest that I am not bisexual at all, but then I remember the glory hole room. I remember eating pussy. I remember even earlier when I let those two women double team me. I never considered myself bi, but I admit it is what I am. That it's just something I have to come to terms with.

How many people here know me? Are there more from my work? From church? Any neighbors? How many people now know that I'm nothing but a submissive slave that can be fucked and abused? How many people are witnessing my life changing? How many people here are going to end up fucking me?

I'm led to the end of the catwalk/stage and made to stand there, fully on display with people on all sides of me. From this spot, I start to see the faces of those looking at me. Nearly everyone has a hungry sort of expression. Like they would love to take me right now. That I'm the prize for them to win. That they want to be able to claim that they had me as a slave.

"Remember folks, all money raised from the sell of these slaves benefits charity, so bid as much as you can. Also, just as a reminder, the winning bid buys the slave until the convention closes TONIGHT, but that doesn't mean an arrangement can't be worked out between slave and owner to continue the ownership," the announcer says in a reminding sort of manner.

"15 dollars!" A very thick, uneducated sort of female voice suddenly yells out. Everyone, including me, turns to the voice as it is such a stupid sounding country voice. I personally hate when others judge people without knowing the person, but I can't help but think even the voice of this person sounds, well, stupid.

There in maybe the 20th row is a rather nasty looking woman. And I mean nasty as in, you know, gross. She is very overweight and looks like showering is against her religion. Now let me say, there are tons of people who are overweight and still extremely sexy, but not her. She just looks gross and from the look of the people nearby her, she smells. Her hair even stands up showing that it hasn't been washed in who knows how long.

Panic starts to build inside me as for the first time I start to wonder what will happen if she buys me? Or if someone like her buys me? Oh no! That would be pure hell and not exciting at all. That would be torture. It would no doubt kill any sort of sexual cravings I may have of this new world. The thought of it is so intense that I consider saying my safe word right on the spot. Saying it loud enough that everyone in here can hear it. I don't want anyone like her to even get near me as they would ruin me.

"How did she get in? Would someone remove Tess...again? Remember folks, this is a high class function for which we have strict rules of hygiene that must be followed. Anyone that does not adhere will be banned, just as Tess has," the announcer says in a clearly annoyed manner, revealing that whomever the nasty looking woman is, they have had to deal with her before.

As I watch members of security escort her out while the crowd cheers, I breath a sigh of relief. With everyone cheering that she's being removed, it gives me hope that my "master" will not be gross or nasty like her, but someone that knows how to fulfill a slave's fantasy. Someone that will know somewhat what I am going through and help me. Someone that thinks of others instead of themselves.

"With that unpleasantness over, let us start the display," the announcer comments, again prompting cheers and clapping. I know my confusion shows on my face as I don't understand what that means. Display? What display? What's that mean?

As if conjured by magic, two men dressed in tuxedos appear on both sides. With wide smiles like they won the lottery, they grab my shoulders and then slowly start to bend me over. My face flushes at this as everyone is watching them bend me over like a whore with me allowing them to do it. As I bend, I can feel all seeing me my tits starting to dangle over.

Now bent over, one grabs my face and positions it so I'm made to look out at the crowd. SMACK. Right on my bare ass. One of the men swats my ass, making a loud clap sound echo around as I let out a yelp as my ass was already spanked raw earlier. When he does this, the cow bell clangs about making its signature sound causing many to laugh. Then the other man spanks me, making me yelp out again. Staring forward, I see smiles and glee as the people watch as I'm spanked by these two men in this degrading and humiliating manner with the sounds of the bell ringing out.

"Moo, slave," I'm ordered, and then slapped on the ass again. My ass stings as I feel the red handprints forming all over again. Worse, I know there are tons that can actually see behind me, to which they see those handprints, along with my clothespin covered pussy.

Before I'm able to say anything, the man on my left lowers himself down. He does this while the other man keeps spanking me and making me jerk.

"He said, MOO," the one on my left says. Then he grabs my left tit as it dangles. I'm so on edge, nervous and overwhelmed that my body actually jumps at feeling his touch. At first I think he's groping me, but it doesn't feel like it. Or if he is, he has a very strange way of groping as he uses both hands to rub/grab my breast at the base and then squeeze all the way to the nipple. With the tit being tied, this is rather painful too.

A groan comes out of me as it hits me what he's doing. My face flushes red all over again due to this humiliation, and moment after moment, more in the audience begin to figure it out as well. The humiliation I feel is so much more intense as thousands are watching this. They are all watching me get spanked...and my tits milked like a cow.

"Mooooo," I say through my ring gag, spit and drool coming out. The crowd shows its approval at this as many laugh, some clap and some even moan in pleasure. Now the man milking my breast does it harder now as if empowered by the crowd. I recognize that he is building up in intensity, not just starting as hard as he can.

Then the two men switch off after about 30 seconds. The one milking my breast stands and starts to slap my bare ass to spank me while the other lowers down and starts to milk my other breast, treating me like a cow.