I'm a Slave Now? Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just look at the pretty little cow as she takes her punishment," the announcer says. The crowd then claps, as if the announce gave some secret code to say to cheer me on. The crowd claps and claps as I am spanked in front of them while being milked, showing just how much humiliation I can take.

After roughly 5 minutes of this abuse, in which they both start to get faster and rougher, they stop. By this time, my entire ass is completely red and stings, while my swollen and tied tits throb almost as bad.

Calmly they stop at the same time as if seeing some signal. Like before, they move to my sides and then guide me back to a standing position. I sway a tad when they do as my legs feel like jello from all this.

"We do have a special treat for you tonight ladies and gentlemen. A second display!" The announcer proclaims, and this makes the people in the audience start to mummer excitedly and look around, as if this never happens. I on the other hand sigh as I know it means even more is about to happen to me. And I feel so messed up that I'm not sure if I want it or not.

"Please welcome back Slaves 'Worthless Slut' and 'Fuckpig 2020, to the stage," the announcer comments, to which the crowd claps politely. To this, the two men walk out of my sight. A few moments later, two women step from behind me. Both are completely naked with their hands cuffed behind their back, just like me. Both have on a simple black collar and a ball gag with their nipples clamped with clothespins. Seeing this, a part of me wondered why I got such rough treatment and they didn't.

Then I see the other piece of clothing they are wearing. I'm not sure why I didn't spot it at first, maybe because I'm not used to seeing other women naked, but they both are wearing strap-ons. As in, strap-on dildos. They are black and point straight forward, looking very veiny.

My heart begins to pound as my entire body feels warm. I mean, they aren't really going to do this, right? Whomever is running this show, wouldn't go this far, right? They wouldn't break me to this point. Because, to my eyes, it looks like these two women are about to...double team me. That they want to double team me in front of all these thousands.

Hands grab my shoulders again only this time I'm guided to turn to my right, so my profile can be seen. And then they start to bend me over again. Only this time I can't help but to protest. I ask them not to do this to me. Not to fuck me like a whore on stage with so many people watching. Only they don't care, even if they can understand me with the gag in my mouth. Completely helpless, I'm bent over so they can force their will on me.

I close my eyes now as I know if I look, what I see will haunt me forever. I hear movement all about, which must be the slaves being positioned about. And I can hear the crowd mummering in excitement at what is about to happen.

Then I feel it. A hard plastic like object being slid through the ring gag and into my mouth. It runs over my tongue and into my mouth, sliding in smoothly. It keeps going and threatens to go deep into the back of my throat. As it goes deeper, I can actually smell the flowery perfume of the woman who is wearing the strap on.

"Mooooo!" I suddenly say, my brain saying that word instead of any other as I feel the long dildo being pulled out of my womanhood. The word can't be heard due to not only the ring gag, but the cock in my mouth. Hands remove the dildo inside my womanhood slowly to give the audience a show as I hear them gasping as they see how much was inside of me.

It is removed completely, leaving my poor womanhood empty. Never has my pussy felt so tired, so worn out and so hot before. I don't even get much time to think about it as I feel the other strap-on poking at my entrance. There are hands helping to move and guide it inside me, making sure that it can violate me. Within moments, the slave has pushed the fake cock all the way inside, where I feel her warm thighs against my warm ass.

"1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2," one of the men starts to count in intervals. At each number, both slaves thrust forward, their fake cocks going in at the same time. When they do, the cow bell rings out like the town crier making sure everyone knows what is happening. At the same time, a cock damn near goes to the back of my throat as the other goes deep into my pussy, making me moan.

At first the counting is slow and calm as if letting them find their groove. As the cocks slide into me, my body tenses and I moan with all the humiliation that I feel. But then the man picks up the tempo, making them thrust faster and faster as they fuck me from both sides, making me feel like they are compressing me all over again. To this, the cow bell starts to ring like crazy as my eyes roll back.

Soon, they are furiously fucking me. Many of the clothespins that were on my pussy begin to snap off, yet the one on my clit refuses to move even as it is pulled back. Each time a clothespin snaps off, I hear the crowd react as I feel the strange feeling of that spot throbbing from being squeezed for so long.

My entire body feels so hot from all this that I might catch fire. I feel the drool coming out of my mouth as the cock in my mouth moves furiously in and out. And the other cock keeps going ang going, refusing to stop or even slow down as it fucks my pussy like this. The two women are so rough and so mean, almost like they are getting their anger out on me, as if I deserve this. Like I upstaged them or something.

My moans start to become yells as I've never felt anything so demeaning. These people are destroying me. That's what they are doing. They are making sure I can never go back to being normal. That everyone, everywhere will see me as nothing more than a whore to use as they want. That they will remember how these people abused my body and then fucked me on full display for the world to see.

At this, my eyes open. The first thing I see is the bare stomach of the woman as she keeps thrusting her strap on in my mouth. Then I look to the side and see the audience looking on with wide eyes. The look of extreme lust on their faces is so very clear. I even see a few rubbing themselves in a private manner, like they aren't even aware they are doing it. All are focused on me. All stare.

I'm a slave. I really am. I'm a slave in front of a huge crowd that has seen me be milked, spanked and now double teamed by two women. I'm a slave now. A real slave.

"We will start the bidding now," The announcer's voice rings out as the two women keep fucking me, making me downright scream from the pain, pleasure and humiliation. And then it happens. I knew it would, maybe because I wanted it too...I cum.

I cum as the women show no signs of getting tired. As weird as it sounds, I think they too are close to cumming. Maybe they never have fucked another woman like this. Maybe they like doing this to me. Maybe they like being both submissive and dominate at the same time as they are nothing more than fucking-machines. Whatever the reason, it doesn't matter.

My hands strain against the cuffs as I cum hard, loving the feeling of being completely helpless and unable to stop any of this. Loving the feeling of my pussy being murdered like this. Loving the feeling of my own tied tits swinging so hard they nearly hit my face and the clamps clanging. Loving the fact the world is seeing this happen to me. Seeing me as nothing but a sexual slave.

I start to scream so hard in pleasure that my throat starts to hurt. I can hear nothing now other than the gagging sound from the cock in my mouth going to the back of my throat each time. It's a wet sound as the woman keeps fucking my mouth furiously, no doubt doing to me what men have done to her.

My body burns with fire as the waves of pleasure keep coming as they double team me for all to see. I feel my own juices rush down my legs as the one fucks my pussy, on purpose rotating her hips to make that fake cock press against me in ways I didn't know I could feel. My screaming moans get so loud I can no longer even hear the gagging sounds I'm making.

"Do I hear $1,000?" The announce says, starting my bidding as I'm fucked for all to see.