I'm a Slave Now? Pt. 08

Story Info
The bidding starts while she puts on a show.
5.2k words
4.61
40.6k
37

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I hear $1,000?" The announcer asks now that the bidding for, well, ME, has started. I stand, jelly-legged in front of the theater full of people thanks to what the two slaves just did to me, which was double team me from both ends with fake cocks.

They did it hard and fast, making me cum so damn hard in front of this huge crowd. I have a feeling they were extra rough since everyone seems to be excited about me this year instead of the others. If I wasn't gagged with a ring gag, I would happily tell them that I would love for everyone to be more interested in any other slave than myself.

After the slaves fucked me, the guards or handlers or whatever they are called took them away and stood me up to face the crowd. And when I say they stood me up, I mean it. If they weren't holding me, I think I would just fall over. If not from how weak my legs feel, then from all the people staring at me right this moment.

As strange as it sounds, I think if there wasn't a ring gag in my mouth, I would probably start screaming in horror at what is happening. Either that or smile like I've never smiled before. I mean, this is too far out there. It's too unbelievable. I'm on stage in front of thousands, with my body completely naked, tits bound, with clamps everywhere possible. Well, many of the clamps fell off during the two girls fucking me.

I look out at the huge, nicely dressed crowd, not believing this is really happening. I'm being auctioned off. I'm a slave. People are really about to bid on me in hopes of buying so they can use me, sexually. Never did I think I would be in a place like this, doing this. Never.

After tonight, there was so much I never thought I would do. Such as be naked in public. Or perform lesbian sex. Or allow someone to fuck me up the ass. Or be a gloryhole whore. Or at the very least, tie my tits or milk me like a cow. Oh, how things have changed. The normal woman that looked forward to getting her tiny raise each year at her job seems to be long gone, replaced by a submissive bitch that wants to try it all.

A weird thing happens as I look out at the crowd when the bidding official starts. At first I think it is the crowd starting to do "The Wave" as they all stand up, but it isn't coordinated. Then it makes me wonder if there is an emergency and they are getting up to leave...only they don't move from their seats once they start standing. It's just everyone standing up.

Then it occurs to me, they're bidding. Nearly every single person in here bids the starting bid on me. Nearly every single person here wants to own me.

This tidbit strikes me hard, making my body feel overly warm and sending my legs into meltdown. I think the two guards sense this as they grab hold of me with both hands and prop me up. One then slaps my ass hard and tells me to "stand slave" or receive punishment.

"Wow, what a response! How about $5,000?" The announcer then says seeing the response to his opening bid. To this a few sit down, but most bid this amount by staying standing. Again, I'm very shocked by this. True, I have no idea what the standard price for a slave is, but in this place, you would only be a slave for a few hours, so I wouldn't think it would get too high, even if it is for charity.

"$10,000?" The announcer continues, to which more people sit down, but still nearly half the audience stays standing. I feel my eyes widen at this as that's much more than I thought anyone would bid. Hell, that's the cost of a car.

"How about we give them a show to keep them happy, huh slave?" One of the guard's says in a smoker's voice. This guard must have been standing behind me because I hadn't seen him before. His very rough and coarse hand touches my shoulder, making me very uncomfortable from how it feels. He then moves his hand down, feeling down my back until he has a large handful of my bare ass. I let out a yelp at this, but as I am gagged and my hands are cuffed behind me, there's not much I can do about being groped.

"Bounce those titties for everyone. Make them want to be the ones to suck or slap them," he orders, grabbing my ass hard again. Again I yelp out and move my hips forward as he does this as it is very painful.

Knowing as a slave I can't refuse an order by whomever is in charge, I start to do as he says. I don't want to as I don't like whomever this asshole is, but after all that I've learned tonight, I know it'll not end good for me is I refuse. If I refuse...there'll be punishment.

So I bend my knees and make my upper body go up and down by standing straight. As I do, my tied, large breasts heave up and then down. I repeat this, trying to get myself into a groove of doing this, feeling that humiliating feeling of having to do this all over again.

I start a rhythm with them bouncing up and down as if there's a song only I can hear. Whenever my breast lift up in the bounce, the bastard slaps my ass, knowing how it hurts and how humiliating it is. Every so often he laughs at me, enjoying the power he has over me as he gets to do this in front of everyone.

"We are breaking records here tonight ladies and gentlemen. May I remind you that ALL of the money raised from the sell of these slaves goes directly to charity, so please, bid as much as you can. Now, do I hear $20,000 for Bitchy McCowTitties?" The announces now says. Hearing that price amount makes me bounce my breasts even harder as I don't believe people are willing to send that much just to play with me. Forget the price of a car, that's a house down payment!

"$30,000?" He continues, and in knee jerk reaction to him saying such a larger amount, I actually do a jerk and send my breasts flying up to smack me right in the chin, to which I hear laughter ring out. This laughter which sounds like from half the people here lets me know that everyone is still looking right at me. That I am still the center of attention.

"$35,000!" I hear a female's voice yell out, in which another voice outbids her with $40,000. Now I can hear the mummer of the crowd as all this seems to be more "gossipy" than what they are used to. That this is for some reason new entertainment that hasn't been around for a long time. And like this whole night has been, I'm both scared as hell about it and extremely excited.

"Yeah, yeah, that'll do the trick," I hear the smokey voiced guard say happily as if having a conversation. While still bouncing my breasts, I glance to the side to see someone handing him something.

Instantly I start to protest at the sight of it. I shake my head NO while trying to plead with him not to use it. The guard looks at me and then laughs as he waves the huge vibrator in my face. Actually, I think it is called a hitachi, but I'm not sure as I'm not up on sex toys. Laughing still, he turns it on to which I hear the loud buzz of it, even with the audience and bidding.

"There we go," the man says as he places right on my bare and oversensitive clit. Still shaking my head NO and even trying to take a step back, he's still able to do it. The other guard must have sensed I was going to try and move backward because he pushes on my back to make me stay in place.

Instantly I begin to whimper as the hard vibrations travel over my clit, making it feel like it's been buzzed right off. It doesn't take long before my breathing picks up from the feeling of it. The bastard toys with me now as he presses it hard against me, only to pull it off slowly, only to press it again hard. When he does, I let out a loud whimper as it becomes like torture.

"Did I say to stop bouncing slave? These people want to see their possible property in motion," The smokey man warns, waving a waving finger at me. Starting to moan against my will, I begin to bounce on my knees again. When I do, he moves the vibrator head with me, keeping it pressed against my clit and lips. Despite how he sounds, the guy is gentle with this and moves the thing with my moves, making this even worse as it feels so damn good.

Unable to help it, my bounces are irregular and jerky, which sends my breasts about in a jerky manner. The movements are fast and hard as I can't concentrate on doing this simple move from the feeling that my clit is about to erupt in yet another orgasm. If I could move my hands, I know I would be doing my best to push the thing off of me. Then again, after all that's happened tonight, I might do the opposite.

"Bounce, bitch, bounce!" He yells at me, and I try harder, my body jerking more like in spasms. When I bounce, I see both tied tits swing wildly, clapping together. I keep these movements, so my breasts smack together at the cusp of the bounce, and then at the bottom as they hit my stomach. If I really could think, I would be humiliated at how stupid I look making my tits do this, but instead, I'm moaning like a whore as I'm held in place and made to feel this extreme vibration between my legs.

"$50,000! Do I hear 55?" I hear the announcer's voice say, only it feels a mile away as my own juices start to drip down my legs. My moans only get faster and louder, like a porno actress as all these people can see me as he is about to make me cum against my will. While all these people can hear me...and bid on me as property.

There's laugher behind me, then someone pulls my cuffed hands upward and smacks my ass. At this I want to yell out, "Come on!" but I can't. Now whomever this is holds my hands while spanking my already reddened ass all over again. Instead of being able to do anything about this, I have to keep bouncing my breasts while I'm spanked and he holds the vibrator to me.

As I feel my swollen and punished breasts bouncing, my ass throbbing and my clit screaming for release, I begin to think how all this feels so right. That this maybe is what I have been looking for with my life and didn't know it. That I have been so repressed sexually, and now that I've experience the wonderful world of pain and pleasure, submission and domination, punishment and...punishment...I need this...and more.

"Oh my! Ladies and gentlemen. This is a first!" The announcer then calls out, implying there is some pressing announcement he is about to say. When he does, the vibrator is removed and the spanking stops. In a truly humiliating act, I actually try to yell out "NO!" My ring gag prevents me from saying the word, but as the audience went quiet, everyone heard my protest. Everyone heard me cry out that I didn't want him to remove the vibrator. That I need this bastard of a man to make me cum.

"I've just been informed about the High Seller Condition," the announcer's voice says, ringing out via the sound system. My body yearns for the damn vibrator as I can feel my orgasm about to be ruined. I see the vibrator in his hand and I think that if it was close enough, I might thrust my hips forward to allow me to put it against me again and make me cum, but the guy has too far out of reach.

"Whenever a new bidding record for a slave is made, the audience is treated to watch the slave for bid use...The Toy of Toys!" The announcer says with grandeur. At this announcement, people either gasp or don't react at all. But then clapping starts as those who know what this means tell those that don't. Soon, the entire audience is clapping and hooting their excitement at whatever this means.

Feeling that feeling of fear again, the type where I'm not sure what's going on, I start to look about. When I do, I see the two nearby guards smiling rather happily. They then grab hold of me as if thinking I may try to escape. Their grip is firm too, meaning that even if I wasn't cuffed, there would be no way I could escape. One even takes a handful of my hair.

"Here it comes!" The announcer proclaims. Now I hear the sound of something on wheels moving behind me. I try to turn my head and see, but I'm held so tight that I can't. I try again and again as the crowd gets more and more excited the closer the thing comes. I whimper again and even try to beg them to let me know what's happening.

"Ready to see it bitch? You ready? You ready for what's going to fucking break you?" The smokey guard asks with pure malice in his voice. The two then continue to hold me, but they turn me so I can finally see behind me.

I'm not sure what I was expecting to see. Maybe a giant with a 2 foot penis, or maybe some medieval torture device. Instead I see what looks like a small workstation or maybe large mechanical tool being rolled towards me. It sits on a platform that has wheels which is maybe 6 feet long. There's what looks like a stool on one end with something like a small engine on the other. They wheel the thing until it is at the end of the stage, where they secure the wheels so it can't move.

"We will have a demonstration for all those not familiar with this high-priced sexual aid, which can be purchased at this very convention. Let me tell you folks, it is worth every penny too," the announcer says in something of a sales pitch.

A woman comes out, only she is not a slave as she is carrying a small briefcase and is wearing a very beautiful cocktail dress and wears makeup. She moves next to the thing, and motions to it like a model on a game show. As if showing how to use it, she presses a button on the engine looking thing. This seems to start the thing, even if I don't hear any noise. I know it is started because the top of the engine opens, lifting a single rod upward, which has various joints every 6 inches.

I gather the woman is a salesman or maybe a model to help sell whatever the thing is because she now lifts the briefcase that she brought with her and motions to it as well. Holding it with one arm, she opens the case with her other hand. Once it opens, I see 4 different dildos inside. They range from small and thin, to tall and wide as well as different colors.

Confused, I watch her as I still have no idea what in the hell the thing is. Sure she has a bunch of dildos, but what for? Watching closely, I see her pick out the middle dildo and remove it in a theatrical manner. With graceful movements, she puts the dildo onto the end of the rod that sticks out of the machine. Well, she technically screws it on.

Once it is in place, she picks up a small remote control from the machine like what you would have for a tv. As if showing how easy it is to use, she makes a production of just touching one of the buttons on the remote. When she does, the rod begins to move.

"Oh hell no," I try to exclaim but am gagged so it doesn't come out. I know what it is. You see, the rod is multijointed, making it very easy to move, bend and resize. And when she hit the button, the rod moved and backed up until the dildo part is parallel with the ground. You see...it's a fucking machine. A machine meant to piston a dildo like a cock that's fucking you.

In horror I watch the rod now move to and fro as if it is fucking someone. It's very steady and moves in a very straight line. It looks firm and hard too, like it'll never stop.

"This lovely toy is a must have for any serious collector, male or female. It supports a wide range of sexual aids, from a range of manufactures," the announcer says, promoting the toy. At this, the woman pushes another button, and the damn thing starts to piston faster. To this I gulp as it looks rather, well, punishing.

"And it has many different speeds from nice and slow, to well....rough," the announcer says, and with that statement the woman presses the button and the thing starts to furiously fuck the air. It moves so fast that the dildo is just a blue, making me wonder who could take something like that. The woman must sense how freaked out I am, because she quickly lowers the speed back to what I guess is medium.

"Here we go..." the smokey man says and they start to move me to the machine. To this I do try and struggle as this is more than I signed up for. But being cuffed, gagged and outnumbered, I can't do anything about it. All my struggling does is basically make my tits jiggle about rather comically. Something which the smokey voice man chuckles at.

With ease they push me to the machine. Then I'm forcefully bent over it, with my stomach being placed on what I thought was a stool. They bend me all the way too, so my breasts dangle off and I have to go to my tiptoes as my legs are so straight. As they place me on it, the announcer keeps trying to sell the damn thing.

"As you can see, this lovely toy has enough features to be every bondage lover's dream. From ankle cuffs to full body straps, it can secure a subject for a nice long night of any BDSM related acts so the slave can have great comfort over the sessions," he tells everyone as my ankles are trapped in metal cuffs that are at the base. The cuffs then spread out, making my legs spread wide.

The guards pull long cushioned straps from one side of the thing's base and pull them over me. Seeing them, it makes me think of the straps you see on those huge 18 wheeler trucks to secure their loads, only in this case, it is securing me so I remain bent over and helpless as the straps somehow connect to the other side of the base. With my arms cuffed behind me, it makes me completely helpless.

The smokey voiced guard walks around to where I can see him now. Chuckling a bit, he kneels down in front of me. He pulls from the base what looks like a small pillowed platform, no bigger than a pack of cards. The thing appears to be connected to a pole or something from the way he has to pull on it. A moment later the platform is under my chin, forcing me to look forward as it goes under my chin and taking away the ability to move my head at all.

After he secures my head so I'm forced to look at the people in front of me, from below he pulls on something else. Only able to move my eyes, I see him grab what looks like two ropes or bungie cords. They are very skinny and loose, so I'm not sure what their purpose is.

But I quickly find out as he pulls the bungies upward and towards my dangling breasts. I start to protest as it is very clear what he is about to do. Again, the gag blocks anything I was going to say, and thus he's able to attach these two small bungie cords to my nipple clamps. At once they pull on my breasts, making them pull down and stretch just a tiny bit, sending pain all over me.

The man laughs at my pain as do many in the audience. I have a feeling if I could see myself, I would look pathetic and comical. I mean, normal people don't let things like this happen to them. Normal people don't get set up to be fucked by a machine or their tits stretched.

The way the machine is positioned, it gives a side view of me, or rather a profile view. No doubt so everyone can actually see me getting fucked by the thing instead of just seeing my reaction to it. The good part of this is that I no longer have to face the center audience, but the bad part is that I'm still facing the audience and the way I'm strapped down, I can't move my head so I'm forced to look forward. I'm forced to see the faces of the men and woman that are about to watch me get fucked by a machine.

Still thinking that I can get out of this, I struggle to see if I can get free, but I can't. I can barely move at all. I'm truly helpless. I can't even move my head.

I stop struggling the moment I feel the dildo getting lined up with my womanhood. The other guard or someone is behind me, positioning the thing at my pussy, making sure it is at the best angle. And next, they start to push it in slowly, making me whimper and moan as the head of the dildo is pushed inside my pussy, making me feel that all too familiar feeling.

"Nice and slow to start with," the announcer says, and the moment he does, I feel the dildo being pushed against me. Tensing up, it slowly pushes inside of me, allowing me to feel how smooth the sex toy is as it goes inside. I moan softly as it goes in more and more, filling my sex up as everyone here watches.

12