I'm a Slave Now? Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body quivers as it goes so deep inside me, and then stops as it goes as far as the machine goes. It holds the toy there, allowing me feel so filled by the thing. Then it starts to move out, just as slow as it went in. Again I quiver as it is such a betraying feeling to feel like this.

The dildo is pulled back till just the head is still in me to which it doesn't pause as it pushes back inside of me. It goes at its calm tempo as it moves back inside, pressing against my walls as it goes all the way back inside.

The machine now properly starts to fuck me as it goes in and out, no longer pausing and only picking up speed. It goes nice and calm, but is very firm and strong. The feeling of it and of being helpless provides an arousal that I can't believe I haven't felt after everything that's happened.

Whimpering, the toy slowly picks up speed. As it does, I hear the announcer speaking but I can't focus on whatever he is saying. I can only focus on how the machine is so steady. I mean, all the guys I've ever had sex with where never steady like this. They would constantly go at different speeds, move about, even fidget to get a better position. But this thing is steady. Steady like it will never, ever stop. It keeps hitting the perfect spot and I know it'll never change.

Unable to help it, I moan as the thing keeps fucking me, going so far as to hear that strange wet sound that only happens during sex. It keeps going and going, picking up speed as it does. The move it does, the hotter I become.

Oddly enough, the damn announcer keeps talking as it does, saying all the features this thing has. Unable to help it, I catch maybe every third sentence he says as my mind can really only focus on the sex.

He lists the features one after another, stating something about how it has a sensor so if it becomes too "dry" it can automatically add lubricant via the dildo, then saying how there are self-sizing dildos for sell that can shrink grow during the session. I think he even says there are vibrating options.

My moans get louder as despite all that's happened, this is still such a powerful and beautiful feeling. It's a feeling that I can no longer describe but that people know what it is, as the audience seems to have grown very quiet as they watch me slowly getting fucked by this machine. It's the feeling of a new experience, of something that is forbidden but so very hot. Something that after you cum, you will surely feel ashamed...only I'm growing to not be ashamed of any of it.

"Now that she is used to it, let's make it a bit faster, shall we?" The announcer says, and the audience seems to erupt in agreement. I, of course, try to shake my head NO as I don't want that but can't. I saw how fast this thing to go and I know I won't be able to take it. It'll break me for sure.

People begin to laugh and cheer. A chant even starts of "Faster! Faster! Faster!" All the while, I keep moaning, whimpering and trembling.

Suddenly, the machine picks up speed. It's nowhere as fast as I saw the machine could go during the demonstration, but damn, it's fast. It only takes a few seconds of the new speed to make me damn near yell out as I know it should be hurting, but it feels so damn good. The way it presses against my walls, the way is builds so much friction but is so wet. It's so damn intense.

My eyes roll as I look out at the audience, feeling the unbelievable feeling of getting fucked silly. That's what this is too. Me getting fucked silly. Every second that passes I feel my ability to think fade away as if it is coming out of my ears as I want to feel more of the heat and emotion.

Normally during sex I am quiet and dull, but at the moment I scream my moans as this is unlike anything I've ever felt. Being bent over like a whore with my legs spread. Being naked in front of a crowd. Being fucked by a damn machine while others watch? All of it builds in me so I'm yelling so loud I hear my own moans bounce back to me.

In maybe the most humiliating thing ever in my life, I start to yell out, "FUCK ME!" over and over again as the machine has it way with my pussy. In my voice I can feel all the frustration, all the shame and all the extasy that has been built inside me ever since my own sexual awakening at puberty. Sure I know it comes out garbled, but I have a feeling everyone knows what I am saying.

As if the machine understood my plea, it begins to fuck me faster. I hear the rushing of the machine's arm as it pumps in and out of me, the dildo moving faster than any man that I've ever been with. I know it's still not going as fast as the demonstration and that is perfectly fine with me as this is reaching the point I cannot take.

An orgasm bursts from within me, to which I start screaming a high pitch scream. When the first wave of pleasure hits me, it hits like a physical punch to which everything seems to go white. Unable to move and to be fucked so intensely makes this my breaking point. In this whiteness I feel bliss like never before. Pleasure surrounds me and tangles with me, like it is a physical thing. I wrap myself in it, feeling like I'm bathing in this beautiful orgasm that could kill me.

I can still hear myself screaming, only now it's things like, "Yes" and "Oh God," and even "my pussy is on fire!" My body bucks against my straps as the orgasm becomes almost violent as I come out of my white daze. And while I cum like a whore on drugs, the machine is still going, fucking away making my orgasm be drawn out as long as possible.

The audience seems to disappear. All sounds seem to go quiet. Even all of my pain seems to fade as I sink into my orgasm, letting myself scream and holler, which is something I never did before as I felt I would look and sound stupid. But now that I'm on display getting fucked by iRobot, looking stupid has changed for me.

After what feels like a lifetime, my orgasm finally begins to fade, leaving me feeling drained and tired enough to pass out again. The machine has been turned off, or maybe just slowed down as it just pumps into me a few more times before stopping completely. Only it stops with the dildo still stuffed inside me as if wanting to make sure I can't move.

"SOLD!" The announcer proclaims with excitement, to which there is a tremendous amount of clapping. My mind is so tired that for a minute I forget what is going on. I forget everything except I had the world's best orgasm.

"Sold for $115,000 dollars!" The announcer proclaims, with everything coming back at once. I've just been sold. I'm a slave. I'm Bitchy McCowTitties. I am at auction. And I've just been sold.

"Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Valentine on your new slave, Bitchy McCowTitties!" The announcer says. I feel the straps being removed gently, and the dildo being pulled out carefully. Laying almost lifeless, I begin to oddly get scared as I know in moments I'll meet...my new masters.


12