I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just after we'd eaten and I'd cleaned up the doorbell rang. By that time I was sort of getting used to being naked all the time in his apartment and I just got up and went to the door.

"Surpri ..." The young woman started to say as I opened the door. She just stared at me in silence for a few seconds then said,

"Who the fuck are you? And why haven't you got any clothes on?"

"Oh hi sis, come on in," Tony said from behind me, "this is Claire, Claire Cumalot, she's an employee with benefits; she's staying with me for a while. Claire, meet my sister Zoey."

"Oh, I see," Zoey said, "well I can certainly see a lot; so how come she's naked bro?"

"She's been a naughty girl and this is part of her punishment."

"Hmm, can I help you punish her Tony, she's delicious."

While they were talking about me and ignoring me, I realised what Tony had called me.

"Hey, it's Camelot, not Cumalot." I said.

Tony looked at me, smiled and said,

"But you do Claire."

I blushed and Zoey reached over and pulled and twisted my right nipple.

"You always were a lucky bastard Tony. So Claire Cumalot, has my brother tied you to the bed and spanked your bare bottom yet?"

"No."

"Oh I'm sure that he will, he's good at that and he always makes me cum before he fucks me."

"He spanks and fucks you; his sister?"

"Yes; and his other sister Eve. We both love it."

"Wow, so incest isn't a problem in your family."

"Hell no;" Zoey replied, "it isn't as if we're going to get pregnant so what's the problem? So you've never been spanked or fucked by your daddy or brother then Claire?"

"I haven't got any brothers or sisters and my dad never hit me."

"You don't know what you're missing Claire; are you going to put that right Tony?"

"When the time's right sis. So what can I do for you anyway? Or did you come here to get your butt tanned?"

"Sorry bro, that pleasure will have to wait, I've just come over to give you this memory stick from dad. You know that he doesn't like sending files over the internet."

"What's on it?"

"Not sure but I think that it's some photos from their anniversary party."

"Okay, I'll get round to looking at them sometime. So sis, when are you coming back for your dose of butt punishment?"

"Hubby's going on a weekend fishing trip with his mates soon so the red marks will have time to disappear before he gets back. I'll phone the others and check that they can make it on the Saturday evening or maybe the Sunday for lunch. I'll be fast asleep in bed by the time he gets home so and red marks will have gone by the Monday. Maybe you could do that cute butt of Claire's at the same time? Or maybe we could have a nice 3-some at the same time?"

"3-some? Spanking? Incest? Wow, what the hell have I got myself in to?" I thought. "Well I suppose it will be a new experience. I hope that it doesn't hurt too much. If she's going to be here next Saturday at least I won't have to endure his mates at the pub."

"Gotta go bro. This cute butt is begging to be spanked, don't wait too long." Zoey said as she slapped my bare butt on the way to the door.

I gave Tony a questioning look; he smiled and said,

"So Claire, you've just leant some little secrets about my family. Don't think about trying to use it against me because I'm not ashamed of it and I'll happily tell anyone who asks all about it."

"I wasn't even thinking about that Tony, I was more worried about my butt getting hurt."

"You've been spanked at work Claire, and if I remember right it made you cum."

He was right, but I didn't want to admit it. The spanking really hurt and was so humiliating, especially as I had an audience; and it was even worse that my body started to enjoy it and even orgasmed. Why are women's bodies built like that? Are women supposed to get humiliated like that? Is that part of their role in life and society?

On the Saturday Tony took me into town to get a new dress. He wanted to get me a 'slinky' (his word), short dress with not a lot of material to it. When I put on the first one that he'd picked I went out and showed it to him.

"Can I have one that there's more of it please Tony?"

"Oh come on Claire, unlike men, girls can get away with wearing next to nothing almost everywhere. They look great wearing skimpy clothes and flashing tons of flesh. You'll be just another one of them. Men love looking at women wearing a thin dress that they couldn't possibly be wearing anything underneath. It's just part of men's DNA."

"But I won't have any underwear on."

"I think that you'd be surprised as to how many girls don't wear underwear these days. The women's underwear phase arrived in the 18th century and since then knickers have got smaller and smaller. Lots of women have finally given up and just don't bother anymore."

"What about bras?" I asked.

"Unless you have melons stuck on your chest you don't need to wear a harness to keep them up. Wearing a bra stops tit muscles from getting exercise and the muscles go all weak and floppy. Hence sagging tits when women get older. You need to exercise those muscles."

"And how are women supposed to do that?"

"Just ask any man and he'll massage them."

"And you'll be massaging mine for me I suppose."

"Me and whoever I decide to let have a go."

My brain wasn't too happy about that comment, but my pussy was, and it let my brain know it.

"And don't you go getting fat Claire. There are way too many fat women out there these days."

"So what do you call being fat Tony?"

"Stand up straight Claire."

I did.

"Now bend your head and look down while keeping you back straight."

I did.

"Can you see the front of your slit?"

"Yes; I can just about make it out through the material of this dress."

"You'd be fat if you couldn't see it. So keep checking Claire. If you do get fat I'll put you on a starvation diet until you can see it again."

I could see the logic in what he was saying and vowed never to get fat, or wear underwear again.

Tony bought me that dress but wanted to get me another one. He took me to another clothes shop, one that is part of a big national chain. I selected a couple of dresses to try on but Tony said that there was too much material. He picked a couple and we headed to the changing room.

When we got there I was surprised to see that they had been re-modeled since I was last there and outside was a sign saying that the company's policy on changing rooms had changed and that all changing rooms were now 'gender neutral.'

As soon as he read that, Tony smiled and said,

"Wow, finally all this political correctness crap has done something good. I've always been pissed-off about the way politicians and big business' pander to these minority groups. None of them have the balls to stand-up for common sense and the silent majority but this time their lack of guts has ended up with girls like you being able to have some fun. Come on Claire, you're about to flash your tits and ass."

"I don't understand Tony."

"You will."

And I did, quite soon actually. As we walked in we were followed by a young man carrying a pair of jeans and a curtain opened up revealing a young woman about to leave with some clothes over her arm.

"Mixed changing rooms?" I said. "Wow, I'm surprised that they're allowed to get away with it."

"You've got all this women's lib crap, political correct nutters and gutless politicians to thank for it Claire. Now go to the last cubicle on the right and get naked. Stand there for a count of 50 then put one of those dresses on and come out here. And don't close the curtain when you go in."

My heart sank as I realised that I was going to be naked with the curtain open, but at least Tony had told me to use the last cubicle on the right. With a bit of luck no one would go down the room that far.

My pussy was getting excited and hoping that someone, a man, would go down the room that far.

It didn't take more than a few seconds for me to get naked and I just stood there, hoping that no one would; and that a man would come down the room and see me. I was so confused.

When my counting got to 50 I quickly slipped a dress on and smoothed it down my front. My nipples were tenting the thin material and I almost moaned as my hand slid over my pubes. The material felt nice on my skin but it was so short that my hand was soon on my bare thighs.

I stepped out of the cubicle and walked over to Tony.

"Yes, quite nice, but I need to see more flesh. Go and put the other one on and count slower this time while you're stood there naked. Oh, and take off the one that you've got on as you walk back."

I blushed as I started to walk back to the cubicle whilst taking the dress off. I had to stop and step out of it and my heart was pounding as I hoped that no one would step out of their cubicles and see me. My pussy was thinking otherwise and the tingling got stronger and I could feel my juices leaking out.

Luckily, or not, I made it back to my cubicle without being seen and I stood there, total naked and looking across the central isle to the closed curtain of the cubicle opposite, and slowly counting.

I'd got to about 30 when I heard Tony say,

"There's one free at the end on the left mate."

Followed by a male voice saying,

"Cheers mate."

My heart started to race again as I realised that 'at the end on the left' was opposite where I was stood. My pussy muscles clenched as it got wetter and tingling turned to something like a pounding. My already rock hard nipples started to hurt as they moved backwards and forwards with my pounding heart.

Then I saw him, he looked a few years older than me, but not bad looking. He had a new pair of trousers in one hand. When he saw me he froze for a second then smiled at me before turning to open the curtain.

He didn't close the curtain and he watched me watching him as he un-buckled then dropped the jeans that he was wearing. He wasn't wearing anything underneath the jeans and by that time he had a huge hard-on that had my eyes glued to it.

"Thirty two." I softly said, almost mesmerized by the sight.

Commando man turned and picked up a pair of trousers then turned back to face me.

"Thirty three."

"Thirty four." As his second leg entered the trousers.

"Thirty five." As he pushed his cock inside and out of sight.

"Thirty six." As he zipped up leaving an obvious bulge at the front.

"Thirty seven." As he turned and looked in the mirror at himself.

Then he moved slightly to one side so that we both could see my reflection in his mirror. He stared at me for a few seconds before turning to face me.

"Thirty eight." As he unzipped then dropped the trousers letting my eyes gorge on the sight of his cock.

After he'd picked them up he put his hand on his cock and pumped up and down a couple of times.

"Thirty niiiiiiinnne." As my pussy won the battle with my brain and my right hand moved to my pussy.

"Fortttttttttty." As my feet spread and my right index finger got busy rubbing my clit.

I forgot to keep counting as we masturbated in front of each other, my left hand finding my right tit and rubbing, pulling and twisting the nipple.

I came before he did, and fortunately I managed to keep quite quiet. I kept rubbing until he shot his load half way across the aisle towards me.

He must have had an attack of guilt or something because he quickly turned and got dressed.

"Thirty three." As he walked out without even looking at me.

As I got near to finishing counting I got an attack of feeling ashamed about what I had just done. I got annoyed with myself for getting into the position that I am in. But at the same time my pussy was telling me that I had just had an amazing experience that it wanted to repeat over and over again.

"Fifty." And I picked up the second dress and put it on.

I had to admit that I looked good wearing that dress, even though there was very little to it. There was so much flesh showing that it was obvious that I had nothing on under it, and I just knew that I'd have to be very careful not to expose the bits that Tony obviously wanted people to see.

As I walked towards Tony he said,

"That's more like it. Do me a twirl then bend over; I want to see how much shows."

I did as commanded, knowing even before I bent over, that my most intimate parts would be on show. Fortunately I managed to complete the tasks without anyone else seeing me.

"Good, you look good in that one Claire. We'll get that one, there's an event coming up that you will wear that at and make both of us look good. Go and put your own clothes on and we'll get out of here."

As I did so I thought that maybe I should have asked where he was going to make me wear that 'almost nothing' dress at. I smiled to myself as I thought that at least he wasn't going to make me wear that horrible rectangles skirt.

I'd taken the dress off and was just about to put my own skirt and top back on when a teenage girl appeared in the aisle near me. She looked at the naked me, smiled and said,

"Nice, you go for it girl." Before turning and entering the cubicle opposite me.

She stood and watched me get dressed then smiled at me again as our eyes met as I walked out.

As we left the store Tony said,

"Well Claire, judging by the noise that was coming from your cubicle and the smile on that man's face, you certainly enjoyed that; I think that we'll have to come shopping here more often. What do you say Claire?"

"I don't want to ever go there again. That man was watching me as I got changed and he wanked until he shot his load. It nearly landed on me. It was horrible."

"Claire, stop telling porkies. You enjoyed it and don't you dare deny it. Do I need to finger test you here? Right here in the street?"

I stopped talking even though my pussy wanted me to say,

"Yes, finger fuck me right here in the street, and can we come here every Saturday please?"

After a few minutes silence, as we walked back to the car, Tony said,

"I guess that these pathetic PC minorities have actually done something good for once."

I said nothing.

We were soon back at Tony's apartment and I was totally naked again. As I hung-up my new dresses I looked at them and thought,

"Gawd, it's going to be soo embarrassing being out in public in either of these. Even with a bra and knickers it would be embarrassing but without any underwear my face will be permanently red. Why oh, why did I do those stupid things?"

As usual, my pussy was in conflict with my brain and it was unbelievably looking forward to the experience.

I prepared us some food then after we'd eaten Tony told me that it was 30 minutes exercise for me, then a shower then it was pub night with his mates again.

I went straight to the exercise cycle and Tony didn't have to tell me to pedal fast. I'm starting to get used to cumming in front of him and I just pedaled and pedaled with my pussy sliding from side to side on the saddle until I'd cum 3 times. As my heart and legs slowed down Tony said,

"Well done Claire, you actually pedaled for 45 minutes."

I didn't say anything.

After a shower I looked at the skimpy top and ultra-short skirt that Tony had got out for me. I guess that my brain must have still been a little high from the orgasms because I wasn't at all embarrassed at the thought of having to go to a pub with just those clothes on. My pussy was enjoying the thought because it started tingling a bit.

The pub that night with Tony's mates went much the same as the previous week except that there was more groping. I had to go to the bar to get each round of drinks and at least one hand went up the front of my top while I was stood at the bar, even when I was being served; much to the amusement of the bar staff, male and female. I also had to endure the feeling of hard cocks pressing against my butt as I stood there.

Yes. I was embarrassed the first 3 or 4 times that all that happened, but as the evening wore on, the alcohol numbed my brain and my pussy started taking control of me. Tony later told me that I was grinding my butt against those cocks as I stood at the bar. If the alcohol hadn't made me so happy I would have been so embarrassed.

The pub was very busy and one time that I went to the bar someone pinched my chair and I had to sit on one of the guy's laps. Over the rest of the evening I was shunted from one lap to another, and on each one I had a hard cock pressing into my butt and a hand between my legs. I had to put my hands over that hand so that it wasn't too obvious to the other pub goers what was happening to me.

In the car park at the end, Tony got me to take the skirt and top off and his mates hugged me like that. More groping, but by that time my pussy was in full control of my body and on the way home Tony got me to give him a blowjob as he drove. He fucked me over the front of his car in the car park next to his apartment block, much to the delight of a group of young men who were staggering by.

On that Sunday I went back home for lunch with my mum and dad. Tony had let me choose what to wear and I picked my longest skirt (mid-thigh - Tony had got me to get rid of my longer ones), and my thickest top, a wooly jumper. No underwear of course, and I felt really good having some proper clothes on.

Mum again mentioned my cousin Aria again and I easily convinced her to tell Aria that she could use my old room during the week. Tony had got me to take a replacement teddy bear and I easily managed to swap them over. I felt really bad setting Aria up to be spied on, but what could I do?

The Sunday evening and the next week went by much that same as the previous week(s). At the badminton on the Monday evening all 8 men were there and I was a bit of a spare part, a spare part that kept getting used, when they played single instead of doubles, then discarded. When any of them weren't playing they'd talk to me and get me to practice the swings. Of course they had to stand behind me and reach round me and 'accidentally' put their hands on my tits or press their hard-ons into my butt.

The showers afterwards were just as bad. All of them, except Tony, took it in turns to wash my tits, butt and pussy. I think that all of them made me cum, and that was before Tony let them fuck my pussy and mouth. I was quite tired, and sore, by the time Tony let me put my skirt and top on to take me home.

I suppose that I'm getting a bit used to being so under-dressed at the pub with Tony's mates, and I overheard what I think was the landlord, telling Tony that his takings had gone up lately. If only he knew that I was being blackmailed into being put on display and be groped there.

It was a mild night and Tony let one of his mates fuck me over the front of his car before Tony drove me home.

The Sunday was err, different. He'd invited his brother, Mick, and both his sisters (Zoey and Eve) over for Sunday lunch and, of course, I had to do all the cooking.

I'd met Zoey before and our brief, one-sided conversation had got me a little worried. She'd talked about spanking and my brain was a little concerned. My pussy however, was a little excited when I opened the door to them. They'd all managed to arrive at the same time and as soon as they were inside they all wanted me to let them have a good look at me.

I just stood there getting embarrassed and excited as they got me to bend over and spread my legs. All 3 of them slapped my butt while I was bent over.

"Cute pussy." Eve said as she slipped a finger inside me. "I bet that Tony loves fucking that."

Meanwhile, Zoey had grabbed one of my nipples and was pulling and twisting it.

I had to serve the food before I sat and ate with them. The conversation was rather one-sided as they bombarded me with questions. I was sort of getting used to being naked in front of Tony's brother and sisters and had nearly forgotten about what I suspected was going to happen to me later.