I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After eating we moved to the sofas and chairs and I had to serve coffee to all of them. Even as we all sat talking and looking at the feeds from some of the spy cameras that Tony had installed, my mind wasn't thinking about spanking.

It was only when Tony put up the feed from my empty home bedroom that I started to get a little nervous. Next, he played some recordings of me in that bedroom and I got called a 'naughty little slut' when a video of me masturbating on my bed was played.

I got all embarrassed and ashamed of myself and just looked at the floor.

"So," Mick asked, "how are you punishing the little slut for her misdeeds?"

"Embarrassment and humiliation are the main tools that I'm using;" Tony replied, "and that includes daily gang bangs by my other staff. I've taken her out to a few places wearing next to nothing and really humiliated her in front of lots of her former college mates by letting them do whatever they wanted to do to her while the others watched. She's been spanked quite a bit but she hasn't had a real good thrashing yet. I was wondering if you guys would care to administer that for me?"

"Happy to help." Mick replied.

"Yeah, sure." Eve said.

"Only if Eve and I get to be spanked as well." Zoey added.

"I'm sure that that can be arranged, what do you say Mick?"

"Just like the old days." Mick replied.

Eve leant over to me and quietly said,

"Don't worry Claire; they only use their hands."

I thought back to the other times that I'd been spanked and remembered that hands can, and do hurt.

"So where are we going to do this bro?" Mick asked.

"Same as usual; over the back of the sofa or over our knees." Tony replied. "Whichever you fancy."

"Do you have any preference Claire?" Mick asked.

"What? Err no, I mean that I have a preference to NOT get spanked."

"I don't think that you have that choice Claire. Besides, it's fun. They might even make you cum." Zoey said.

"I'll help you clear-up Claire while these 2 alpha males get hard in anticipation." Eve said.

Eve and I got up and started clearing the table.

By the time we were doing the washing-up Zoey had got naked and was looking at the exercise cycle.

"This seat's a bit high isn't it Tony?" She asked.

"It's for Claire, she enjoys it that way."

I looked over to Zoey and she looked at me.

"We're about the same height so I don't understand."

"Try it Zoey." Tony said.

And she did. She climbed on and slowly started pedaling. As the moans and 'oow's' and 'argh's' started to come out of her mouth she started smiling and pedaling faster. I heard her cumming as Eve and I finished the washing-up.

"I guess that it's my turn to take my clothes off now." Eve said as her top rose up over her head revealing her lack of a bra.

Next, she unfastened her mid-thigh skirt and let it fall to the ground.

"No knickers." I thought, "Maybe Tony is right about them going out of fashion."

Mick had moved a dining chair in front of the sofa and slapped his thigh."

"Come on Claire, I'm going to be the first to warm that cute little butt."

I slowly walked over to him and stood beside his knees.

"Come on Claire; get down on these." Mick said as he slapped his thigh again.

I looked around hoping that someone would stop it all, but no, they were all staring at me with excited anticipation in their eyes. I knelt down and leant forwards, my lower chest feeling Mick's hard-on through his jeans.

"A bit further on so that your knees are off the floor Claire;" Mick said, "and spread those legs. Everyone wants to see the effects on your little butt and pussy."

I shuffled up, spread my legs and blushed at the view I was offering.

Mick's hand rested on my butt then slowly rubbed all around, even into my pussy.

"Bloody hell; she's dripping already." Mick said.

"Well her name is Claire Cumalot, what do you expect?" Zoey said.

I didn't correct her thinking that it was pointless. My heart pounded in nervous anticipation and my pussy was tingling like hell.

Down came swat number one.

"Ouch, that hurt." I said as my body rocked forwards and my hand went to my butt.

"Hands off your butt." Tony said. "Or do we have to tie them out of the way?"

"That's a good idea bro." Zoey said, "Where do you keep the zip-ties?"

Swat number two landed, I groaned and my hand went to my butt again. By that time Tony was back with the zip-ties and he and Zoey were bending my elbows behind my back. I felt something plastic go round my wrists and elbows then the zipping sound as my wrist was tied to my other elbow. Then the same was done to my other wrist.

The next 4 swats landed on my butt and I could feel 3 things; my butt was hurting, tears were leaking from my eyes and my pussy was oozing and throbbing.

"How's she doing Mick?" Eve asked.

"Check for yourself sis."

There was a pause in the spanking as each of them came over, inspected my butt and pussy, rubbed my butt and pussy and finger-fucked me for a few seconds.

"She's enjoying this." Eve said.

"Yes, the slut is enjoying it. I bet that she cums before you get to 20 Mick."

Tony said nothing, after he'd finger-fucked me he came round to my head and held his fingers to my face. Even though I was crying I opened my mouth to receive his cunt juice covered fingers.

"Good girl. You're starting to learn." Tony said.

Zoey was right, I did cum before the twentieth swat; number seventeen actually, and the last 3 swats took my orgasm up to the next level.

Mick stood up and I rolled onto the floor whilst still in the middle of my orgasm.

"Who's next? Mick said and was quickly followed by both Zoey and Eve saying 'me' at the same time.

I rolled onto my back, said, "Ouch," then watched as Zoey bent over her brother's knee.

"You're such a slut sis." Mick said as she gasped as Mick's fingers found her hole.

"That's your fault Mick." Zoey replied.

"Is that what you tell your boyfriend Zoey?"

Zoey didn't answer, probably because Mick's hand was raining down on her butt.

"Get up Claire; it's my turn to thrash your butt."

I'd never realised how hard it is to get up when your arms are tied behind your back, but I managed it and went over to Tony who pushed me over the back of the sofa.

Swats from Tony's hand quickly rained down on my butt and I orgasmed again. Mid orgasm, the swats stopped and I felt Tony's fingers invade my hole. That made me hit my peak again and I wanted it to go on forever.

Of course it didn't; but what happened next surprised me a little. I saw Tony in front of me unzipping his trousers. Someone was still behind me and finger-fucking me. I looked around as much as I could and think that it was Eve's fingers in my hole. It was definitely a woman because sometimes she was so gentle and she searched for, and found, my g-spot. Those fingers made me cum - again.

Tony rammed his cock into my mouth and throat. I started gagging and I heard Eve telling me to relax and breathe through my nose. She told Tony that she'd get him some of that numbing spray from her work.

Tony shot his load down my throat as Eve brought me to yet another orgasm.

When Tony backed away I saw Mick fucking Zoey doggy-style in front of me.

Everyone, except me, swapped places a couple of times and my butt got more spankings, my pussy got fucked and finger fucked more and I had more orgasms before they'd finally had enough of each other and of me.

As I lay there, still over the back of the sofa, I saw that both Zoey's and Eve's butts were red, but they didn't look as bad as mine felt. I wanted to get to the bathroom to have a look but after they'd all got dressed, Tony told me to sit on the floor below the huge monitors. I had to sit there even though the sitting hurt my butt even more, legs spread wide, and masturbate while they looked at some more videos that Tony's spy cameras had recorded.

Finally, Zoey, Eve and Mick left and Tony told me that I could have the rest of the day to myself. I went to my bedroom and cried, eventually falling asleep.