I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't suppose that it helped that my pussy was dripping, a thing that was pointed out to me numerous times. It was a weird, and I have to say nice, feeling being the only girl there, a naked girl at that, and letting all of them grope my body.

Having said all that, I also felt that it was okay for me to be naked, it felt 'natural'.

When I got back to Tony and the bridegroom Tony told me to go over to the empty table and lay across it so that my butt and head hung over the 2 sides. He also told me to take the box of condoms with me.

As I walked I heard Tony shouting for quiet. Then he said,

"Right guys, you've all met Claire and she might have told you that you could get more than a grope from her later. Well you can. For the rest of the night she will be spread out on the table over there and she will be available for you to fuck in any hole that you can find. Oh, for those of you who have a cock so small that it will go into her piss hole, don't do it."

After the laughter stopped he continued,

"Just 2 conditions gents, firstly you have to let the bridegroom go first, and secondly, if you're aiming for a body hole you must wear one of the condoms that are there. We don't want any of you disease ridden louts passing on anything to anyone else here, nor her. Bridegroom, whenever you are ready mate."

And that's what happened. I didn't bother to try to count the number of cocks that entered me because I knew that I'd lose count, that's if I even saw some of them. When Tony finally came to rescue me I was knackered, I had a sore pussy, sore nipples, a sore mouth, a sore butt hole and I had nearly passed out due to a lack of breath 4 times, I'd had at least 5 orgasms and my hair was a matted mess.

I was really pleased that Tony brought 2 drinks for me when he came over to me. One a strong one and the other a large soft drink. I managed to prop myself up on one elbow and held the glasses with my free hand.

"Jeez Claire, you look terrible."

"Are you surprised? It was your idea not mine, I didn't even want to come here."

The bridegroom wasn't far behind Tony and after staring at me for a while he said,

"How old are you Claire?"

"19."

"Your pussy looks a lot younger."

"Thanks -- I think."

"Have you had anything done to it or has it always been like that?"

"Ask Tony, it was his idea to cut me."

"I thought that that sort of thing was illegal."

"Ask Tony."

Tony was smiling and he explained what he's had done to me.

"Well, illegal or not, I like it."

"So do I." I replied, then said,

"Can we go home now please?"

"You'll have to say goodbye to everyone first Claire; and don't forget to thank all of them."

"Gee thanks."

I sat up then shuffled to the edge of the table. As I was doing that I saw the box of condoms. About half of the 50 had gone and as I started to get off the table I saw the ones that had been used in a rubbish bin. I smiled as I thought about the cleaner who'd find them in the morning.

My legs wobbled a bit as I put my weight on them and the bridegroom stepped forward and put his arm around me. He's big bloke and his arm went right around me and onto my tit. I didn't care.

He let go of me when I was able to hold my own and then I slowly started walking round the room doing what Tony had told me. I again got all sorts of comments, this time including telling me that I looked a mess, and thanking me.

Tony handed me my dress which I put on, knowing that I'd have to send it to the cleaners when I next took it off.

I had to take my time slowly going down the stairs because my legs moving

aggravated the aches where my legs joined my torso.

Back at Tony's apartment I walked straight in and to the bathroom before taking my dress off. When I was in the shower Tony came in and told me that I was going to get spanked for not taking my dress off before entering the apartment. At that time I just didn't care.

After drying myself I collapsed on my bed and was asleep within seconds.

Thankfully, Tony didn't get annoyed with me when I slept late. Maybe he did as well.

It was mid afternoon when things started to come to life. Tony's brother Mick arrived to sort out something or other. It was the Sunday and not the Sunday when I go to my parents for lunch so I was there doing the washing up after lunch.

Mick said 'Hi' then told me to turn around and face him. When I did he said,

"Now that's the look of a well fucked body. Did you enjoy yourself Claire?"

"No, not really. I'm still a bit sore."

"I'll bet you are, that must be some sort of record, just how many did fuck you?"

"I have no idea. I wasn't counting."

"She's due a punishment for a dress code violation; do you fancy giving her it Mick?"

"Do you mind if we get what I came for sorted before I do it?"

"No, not at all. Claire, get bent over the sofa and wait."

Waiting for 30 minutes knowing that you are going to get a good spanking is not a nice feeling. I was hoping that I might get a bit turned on but I didn't; not even during the spanking and I ended up with a red and painful butt before Mick left and Tony told me that I could go to my room. But at least Mick didn't fuck me -- this time.

The next Saturday Tony went to the wedding of his mate. Thankfully, he didn't take me, there was no way that I wanted to be at a wedding wearing an obscenely short dress and maybe being told to take it off.

So I was left at the apartment on my own for most of the day. I'd done all the jobs that I needed to do and was a little bored so I switched Tony's monitors on to see if I could see anything interesting.

When I switched to the camera showing my old bedroom at my parent, there was Aria, my cousin. She was just wearing a thong and was dancing to some music that I could hear. Her little tits barely moved as she bounced about.

After a while she collapsed on the bed and her right hand went to her pussy. Before long I was watching her masturbate and then cumming.

That started me thinking about my pussy.

I switched to another camera and was shocked to see a teenage girl taking her clothes off. After my initial shock I realised that she was in a shop changing cubicle trying on some new clothes.

As I watched I wondered if it was in one of the shops that he'd mentioned when that Dan bloke was here or if he's hacked into another stores cameras.

I wasn't worried which it was.

I switched to another camera and there was another girl in another changing room. She was just taking a nice looking dress off that she'd put on without any underwear. When it was off she rubbed her pussy and tweaked her nipples for a few seconds before putting on another dress.

I saw why she tweaked her nipples, the material was very thin and her nipples poked out.

Not being that interested, I tried another camera, but that just showed an empty room.

I was bored and then had an idea. I decided that I was going to have a bit of fun in the sling. I knew that putting myself on display on the internet was wrong, and if it hadn't have been for Tony corrupting me, and me feeling horny, there was no way that I would have even thought about it, but all those things had happened and I was thinking about it.

I went and got my wrist cuffs, which I put on, my Ohmibod, which I put where it belongs, my laptop, my magic wand and some duck tape.

I setup my laptop where I could see it, and the camera could see me when I climbed into the webbing sling. Then I opened the voyeurs website and let people know that I was online and available.

I checked the webcam angle again then climbed into the sling taking the wand and the tape with me.

Then I taped the wand to the top of my left leg so that when I switched it on it would vibrate on my clit. I switched it on, gasped, smiled, then did a really stupid thing. I reached up and clipped my wrist cuffs to 2 of the Karabiners hanging down from the ceiling.

That was easy to do because of the way that they are designed. As I was clipping my second wrist I suddenly thought about how I could unclip them.

Because the wand was confusing my brain I wasn't thinking clearly and I just could not work out how I could free myself.

Then my first token giver instructed my Ohmibod to start vibrating. My mind was instantly taken away from any thought of freeing myself and to my pussy that was vibrating.

It may have been the middle of the afternoon in England but I have no idea what time it was wherever in the world that the people who wanted to drive me crazy were. Well them and the magic wand that was vibrating right on my clit.

Within a couple of minutes I was cumming at the same time as my Ohmibod was trying to force my body to jerk all over the place.

I was in heaven; but after a while I thought,

"Oh my gawd, I've really done it to myself this time." I thought in amongst the moaning, gasping, shouting 'yes, yes' and cumming. What the fuck am I going to do?"

I didn't have an answer but my body did. I have no idea how long I had enjoyed / suffered at the hands of the 2 mechanical aids but my body suddenly decided to switch to hibernate mode and I passed out.

Over the next goodness knows how long, I drifted in and out of consciousness. When I came out the torture continued, I'd orgasm again then pass out again.

I was knackered, totally knackered and I could do nothing to improve things. Even if I could have pulled myself up and unhooked the Karabiners I wouldn't have had the strength to get off the sling and shutdown the website.

I had a vision of the inquest in to my death with my parents there and the coroner telling everyone how I died.

Tony finally found me sometime late evening. The batteries in both my wand and my Ohmibod had finally gone flat but I was still unconscious. The next thing that I knew was me waking up on my bed, still totally naked.

Tony wasn't too kind to me either,

"What the fuck were you thinking Claire? Those men watching don't give a damn as to whether or not you fuck yourself to death but I do. It would be bad for business. Whenever you're able, have a shower then go back to bed. I'll see you in the morning and maybe I'll repeat what you did to yourself, as a punishment this time."

I was asleep within seconds.

I emerged in the middle of the Sunday morning and Tony immediately told me to bend over the back of the sofa. Fifteen minutes later I had lots of red lines across my butt.

"Go and get showered then decide what you're going to wear to Sunday Lunch with your parents."

"Oh shit, I forgot about that; sorry Tony."

When I arrived at my parents I'd forgotten that I'd seen Aria there and I got a bit of a surprise, a nice one as I hadn't actually seen her for a couple of years. We had a great family Sunday Lunch with lots of talking.

When Aria and I were washing up after the meal Aria asked me if I was alright.

"Yes, of course I am; maybe a little tired but that's all. Why do you ask?"

"Well it's just that you've got red marks at the top of the back of your legs. I wouldn't have seen them if you had been wearing a longer dress and I don't mean to pry."

"Oh those, I'm fine, I was sitting on this weird chair that Tony has and it always leaves red marks on my legs; you should see my butt. I guess that that's the penalty for wearing fashionable clothes these days."

"I don't know that I could wear a dress that short. I'd always be worrying that people could see something that they shouldn't."

"Who cares what people can see, the last time, or was it the time before, that I was here I accidentally bent over in front of my dad. All he said was that he wished that he was my age again."

"Weren't you embarrassed Claire?"

"No, it's no big deal. He's a man and I'm a woman; most men have seen it all before."

"I suppose, our mothers do fill us with a whole load of modesty don't they?"

"And always remember to put clean knickers on. My mother used to say, I wonder what she's say if she knew that I've stopped wearing any."

"I thought that you weren't Claire, I caught a glimpse up your skirt earlier and I couldn't see any but I didn't want to say anything. Have you stopped wearing bras as well, it's just that your nipples have been sticking out since you got here."

"Yeah, it's not just bra free weekends I've stopped wearing them altogether. I feel freer and these girls are learning to support themselves. I'm hoping to delay, or avoid the droop late in my life. You should try it, it's not like you have a couple of water melons to support and the muscles in breasts that are always in a bra loose their strength and start drooping."

"Maybe, hey, shall we give the oldies their coffee then go upstairs and talk some more, it's great seeing you again."

We did, I was a bit relieved that I now had an excuse to be in my old room, all I needed now was for Aria to leave me alone in there for a couple of minutes. I think that I accidentally flashed my dad again; Aria coughed when I was bending over to put my mums coffee on the little table next to her.

Aria and I took our coffees up to her room and talked.

"I think that you accidentally flashed your dad again Claire." Aria said just as she shut the door.

"Oops; I'm still forgetting to bend my knees instead of keeping them straight, but dad's okay, it isn't as if he hasn't seen it all before."

We sat and talked about all sorts for ages. One of the things was college. I asked her about the teachers that I had, if they were still there. The usual things I guess. One thing that Aria did tell me was that there was a rumour going round about a leaver who had stripped naked at a reunion do. Apparently she had invited all her classmates to fuck her.

"Oh my gawd." I said, "such a whore. Maybe she was drunk and trying to fulfil a fantasy; I mean we all have that fantasy don't we?"

I think that I was blushing as I said that but Aria wasn't looking at me.

"Yeah." Aria replied.

We talked for ages and after a while I excused myself to go to the toilet saying that the coffee had gone straight through me. Ten minutes later Aria did the same. I had my opportunity and quickly swapped the batteries.

I felt guilty when she came back.

When I left Aria asked me to let her know when I was going for Sunday Lunch saying that she wouldn't go home that weekend again.

Back at the apartment Tony asked me how lunch had gone, telling me that he'd heard Aria and me talking.

"You did a good job changing the batteries Claire, and fending off the questions about you being gang-banged. I just knew that you really wanted it. I'll have to make your fantasy come true more often."

I said nothing and went and started his tea.

The following week my kegels were with me wearing 2 table tennis sized steel balls all day. They were heavy and I did have a few accidents the first couple of days, and got the resultant spankings. Fortunately, it was only Tony and Sandra that saw me. Tony laughed but Sandra had a bit if sympathy for me, saying that there was no way that she'd put anything like that in her pussy.

The thing was, all their heavy clunking inside me as I walked about got me horny every day and on the way home each day I asked Tony to fuck me. Sometimes he did, sometimes he didn't.

The following week I was ready for the biggest balls, 2 tennis ball sized steel balls. They're heavy but I'm sure that they're not solid steel, I reckon that if they were they would be way too much for my now tight pussy. Tony has praised me, telling me that it's like fucking a 9 year old not a 19 year old. When I asked him when he'd fucked a 9 year old girl he said,

"Well it's what I would imagine a 9 year old would be like."

I think that is what he meant because I can never imaging him going after girls that young although in the pub one night quite a while back I heard him say,

"If they bleed they're old enough."

I think that it was just male bravado.

But there again I could never imaging him blackmailing me and making me do such horrible things.

I managed to keep the balls in all day for all 5 days and Tony was pleased, so was I. I like my tight pussy. When he fucks me I can squeeze his cock and it makes me feel good; like I've got some control over him.

He has told me that I have to keep up my kegel exercises, which I would have done anyway. He got me a candle, about 4 cm diameter 14 cm long, and he's told me that I have to push it deep into my vagina and practice squeezing it half way out then suck it back in. That didn't sound too difficult, until I tried it. I think that it's difficult because it's a candle that's very slippery. But I'm still practising.

Another thing that he got me to do a similar thing with is a banana, and I can do that with the banana still in its skin. The problem came when he gave me a peeled banana. It was quite fresh and I managed it a couple of times, but when I tried it the third time only part of it came out. My pussy muscles had either broken it in two, or 3 or 4; or turned it into mush.

Tony put his fingers in me to try to get it out and didn't succeed so he eased his whole fist inside me. As he was moving around inside me trying to find the banana I decided to squeeze my muscles just as he was giving up.

He couldn't get his hand out of me, even when he lifted me right up off the sofa. I thought that it was funny but he didn't. With me hanging there he started spanking my butt and that made me relax my muscles and I fell to the floor.

But that left me with most of a mushy banana still inside me. When I asked Tony how we were going to get it out of me he said,

"Well, if we were at my parent house I would have got the garden hose and pushed it up you and turned it on; but I don't have a hose pipe here.

"So what can we do."

"I've no idea. Maybe we should take you to the hospital?"

"I really don't fancy that, what about the shower hose?" I asked. "Can't you unscrew the head off and use that?

"Good idea, you do have some brains in that little head of yours. Come on, go and get in the bath."

I did, and Tony took great delight in sticking the end of the hose up my vagina and turning the water on.

The water was cold at first and I shrieked at the shock, but the water soon warmed up and I got used to it.

It soon got painful as the litres of water squirted into me. When I told Tony that I couldn't take anymore he turned the water off and then told me to hold it in. Even after he pulled the hose out he told me to hold it in. I was really grateful that I'd done, and still was doing my Kegels. My insides hurt but I could hold that water.

When he finally told me that I could let it out it came out like I was a fire hose.

"Bloody hell Claire, I didn't realise that so much had gone in to you. Did you see those bits of banana?"

"Yes."

"Better do it again just to make sure that we got it all."

Tony flushed me out 4 times before we stopped seeing bits of banana coming out. Each time that he pulled the hose out he told me to hold it in and each time I easily did it. In spite of the pain I was pleased that I'd been able to hold the water in.

On the Wednesday of the following week I got a text message from Jade to tell me where the college reunion was, and asking me to confirm that I would be there. I seriously considered just deleting the text and not telling Tony but on the way home I told Tony.

"Oh good, now how shall I play it? Shall I just take you in, strip you, put you on a table and tell everyone to take you whenever and however they want, or shall we turn it into some sort of game again. I'm going to have to think about it."

"Please Tony, can I just keep my clothes on and just socialize? I had some good friends in college and I'd like to just talk to them."

"They were good friends when they spanked and fucked you last time."