I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was your fault, you took control and made them do those horrible things."

"Is that how you remember it Claire?"

"Yes, you were horrible to me. You embarrassed and humiliated me."

"And you came how many times Claire? You can't possibly tell me that you didn't enjoy it."

I just sat there silently and thinking back to that night. Damn it, Tony was right, I had enjoyed it, well most of it.

When the Saturday evening came round I was nervous. It didn't help that Tony picked up the tawse, the paddle and my handcuffs as we left the apartment. He's also told me to wear my dog collar.

On the way there I asked Tony what he was going to force me to do.

"Nothing, you're going to go from one table to another talking to people."

"That didn't sound too bad." I thought, then said,

"So why the weapons?"

"They're for you to carry around with you just in case anyone wants to use them on you."

"Why would they want to do that?"

"Because you are going to ask them."

"Just to be clear," I said, "you want me to go from table to table, talk to the people there and ask them if the want to spank me."

"Or fuck you. You'll be naked and have your wrists cuffed in front of you and I forgot to mention that you'll be carrying a box of condoms as well."

My heart dropped; he'd built up my hopes of a semi reasonable evening then he'd pulled the rug from under me. I resigned myself to another gang-bang, but this time with all my ex college friends taking part and watching. I wanted to die.

I was still unhappy as we climbed the stairs to the function room.

"Cheer up Claire, you'll have a great time."

"You think?"

"I know so."

"When I stop talking Claire is going to take her dress off then I'm going to put these handcuffs on her. She will then slowly move around the room going from one table to another. When she is at your table you may ask her any questions that you like and take as many photographs as you like; have a good chat with her, catch up on everything. You may also tell her that you are going to spank her of fuck her. She will let you do that right there and then but please use one of the condoms that she will be carrying.

When you have finished with her please send her to the next table. If you wish to buy her a drink please do so, I'm sure that she will appreciate it. Claire is not here under any duress, and she will now tell you so."

"Oh no," I thought, "you told me that I'd enjoy this reunion; now it's going to be as bad as the last time." then I said,

"I fully accept that I am here voluntarily and agree 100% to take part in whatever happens to me this evening."

As soon as my mouth shut I slowly unfastened my dress, pushed off the straps on my shoulders and felt it fall to the floor. I was now naked apart from my shoes and my dog collar and I could feel my nipples hardening and my pussy start to tingle.

Stepping out of the dress I looked at Tony. He smiled as he gave me the paddle, the tawse and the box of condoms then said,

"Off you go Claire, enjoy yourself."

"Yeah, right." I sarcastically thought as I slowly started walking to the nearest table.

Sat at it were 2 girls and 1 boy that I knew, and 1 boy that I had never seen before.

"Hi Claire," the 3 that I knew said.

"Hey." I replied as I stood between the 2 chairs that had the boys sitting on them.

"So what's the story girl, is that man making you do these things Claire?"

"No, I," I started to say, then I had a brainwave that I hoped would make all those people more understanding. I continued,

"I've become a nudist, a naturist, call it what you like, but I've decided that I no longer want to wear clothes unless I really have to."

"Wow," Zara said, "I never would have thought that of you Claire, but whatever.

"So are you naked all the time?" Tom asked.

"No, our stupid, strange society doesn't accept people being naked on the streets yet."

"What about work" Annabella asked. "Didn't I hear that you got a job at some electronics company?"

"Yes I did, it's Tony's company and he encourages me to be naked at work. There's only him, another girl and me at the office so me being naked doesn't really matter."

"What about the other girl?"

"She keeps her clothes on."

"So what's this about spanking, with those things presumably?" Annabella asked.

"That was Tony's idea to keep me inline."

"So he spanks you?"

"Yes."

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"Yes it does."

"But does it stop you making mistakes?"

"Well I've never made the same mistake twice."

"But that Tony guy said that we could spank you."

"And fuck you." The unknown boy said.

"Yes you can if you want, I made a big mistake signing a document for him when I shouldn't have and this is how he punishes me."

"I hope that he's paying you well."

"If I survive for the next year I'll get a huge bonus."

"So I can spank this cute little butt can I?" Tom said as I felt his hand slide up the back of my leg to my butt.

"Yes you can."

"TOM!" Zara shouted. "Leave her alone; and you 2 go downstairs and get us some more drinks; and get one for Claire. I would need a few if I was doing what she's doing."

Tom and the unknown guy got up and left and I sat down.

"So what's happening with you guys?" I asked.

Over the next 10 minutes we talked about their lives and what they had been up to since they left college. In a way it felt strange talking to them about that sort of thing whilst I was naked; but at the same time I wasn't at all embarrassed. The 2 guys came back and one of them found another chair.

As I stood up to move to the second table I thought,

"This being naked in public isn't at all bad, in fact it's quite nice. If the rest of the evening is like this I'll be okay."

The second table was okay as well; Jade and Dean were there with another couple of girls that had been okay at college. After similar questions, and answers, and catching up, all whilst Dean was staring at my tits with their rock hard nipples, I moved on to the third table.

When I saw that it was 5 boys at the table I started to worry a little, and get excited a little. All 5 had been total prats at college, being rude and crude and generally unpleasant to most of the girls.

"Hi guys, how are you all?" I said as I got close and then stood between 2 of them.

Four of them said hello back but the fifth said,

"So we can use those on you and fuck you can we?"

"I believe that that was what Tony said; but you have to use one of these." I said as I put the box of condoms and the punishment implements on the table.

"He didn't say which holes we could use and I'm sure as fuck not using a condom in your throat. Bend over this chair bitch, I'm gonna fuck your mouth and then your cunt later."

That was when the fucking started and I quickly had a cock in my mouth and another one in my pussy. Just after it started I heard Jade say,

"Those pigs, I never did like any of them." then she shouted,

"LEAVE HER ALONE."

"Fuck off bitch." One of the nasty guys replied.

I wondered if Dean was going to have a go at the nasty guy but he didn't. I guessed that 5 to 1 wasn't good odds, or maybe he didn't want to start a fight that would inevitably end the night.

Anyway, one or two at a time, all 5 of them had their way with me, one way or another, and all 3 of my holes got well used. Unfortunately, none of them were good enough to make me cum.

After they had finished with me I lay there for a while then sat up. The 5 guys were sat there drinking as if nothing had happened. I though about asking them for a drink but I decided that they would probably just tell me to fuck off.

Then one of them stood up and got his phone out. Then he told me to lie down again and to spread my legs.

"I need evidence for my mates. A few photos should be enough to convince them."

The others the got their phones out and something like 50 photos of me were taken, mainly of my pussy.

As soon as all the cameras were back in pockets I got up and went to the next table.

It wasn't far, but it was long enough for me to decide that I might me okay at this table, and to realise that I was walking around the room naked, and I wasn't at all embarrassed.

It was a couple of reasonable girls and 4 guys, one of which was Henry, he'd always been nice to me at college but he had fucked me hard at the last reunion.

The 6 of them seemed quite friendly as they asked me questions and I gave them the same spiel that I had at the first table. They didn't say so but I got the impression that they felt a bit sorry for me, and that was reinforced when Henry said that he was going to get a drink for me, telling everyone that I looked like I needed one. Which I did.

There had been low music playing ever since we'd arrived, and just as I was about to move to another table the volume got turned up. A few people got up to dance and I had to speak loudly to be heard as I told the group that they were free to do whatever they wanted to me.

I was hoping that the presence of the girls would tame the guys but when one of the guys told me to bend over the back of one of the chairs the others smiled, one of the girls picking up the paddle.

I got paddled and tawsed for a good 10 minutes by all of them, some harder than the others. Two of the guys caressed my butt and finger fucked me after they'd spanked me.

The next table was only guys and they'd seen what the other table of all guys had done to me and they wanted their share of me as well. And they took it; but thankfully there wasn't as many of them.

The last table just had 3 girls on it. I thought that I'd seen more when I glanced over earlier so I guessed that the others were dancing. They didn't return when I arrived.

I gave them the same spiel and the asked me lots of questions. Some of my answers were lies as I wasn't going to admit that I was Tony's slave. I was quite happy when one of the girls said,

"Don't worry me duck, we're not going to take advantage of you."

I breathed a sigh of relief because that was the last table. I looked around and couldn't see Tony and when the girls got up to dance I got up with them.

Like most girls, probably, I'd danced naked in the safety of my own bedroom when I was younger but this was in public and I knew just about everyone there. I surprised myself when I quickly relaxed and danced as if I were fully clothed, although it felt a little strange having my wrists cuffed in front on me.

I had a great time, probably the best since this whole sorry situation had started, but after about 20 minutes Tony appeared and told me that we were leaving and to get his belongings.

I was half way down the stairs when I realised that I was still naked. I stopped and asked Tony for my dress. He laughed and gave it to me and I quickly put it on, fastening only enough buttons to keep me decent.

"You got off quite lightly Claire, after the last time I was expecting you to be spanked or fucked just about non-stop." Tony said as we drove back to his apartment.

I said nothing.

"Nothing to say Claire? Okay then, to make up for the lack of action at the reunion I'm going to tie you to the 4 corners of your bed and let you entertain your fans all night."

My heart dropped, the only way it ended last time was by the batteries going flat. On the one hand I wanted the batteries to go flat quite quickly so that I could get some sleep; but on the other hand I liked the idea and hoped that the batteries would last all night -- unless I passed out.

After my wrists and ankles were securely fastened to the 4 corners, Tony went and got my Ohmibod, ball gag, wand and his laptop. This time he wanted me to see the messages coming from my voyeurs.

"Good job I charged the batteries today." Tony said as he taped the magic wand across the top of my thigh so that it was touching my clit.