I'm Brought to Please Ch. 03

Story Info
Torment continues as I'm made to serve and take it.
4.3k words
4.62
12.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeSaid
HeSaid
43 Followers

This is a series I began to write to my partner and she enjoyed it so much, I continued...

-

I felt used, dirty and oh so turned on by it! You both tapped into the perverted power you could exercise over me and it was having a profound effect.

I lay there, once again taking in the memories of what had happened to me that day. I felt like your toy at times, but others I was given to spend normally and hang out. There was always an air of unpredictability, but we were all excited by that and revelling in the creativity and thoughtfulness of it and we couldn't be more intimate, I thought as I lay there getting horny again, smelling you on me.

Before I knew it, I heard a door rolling open to the balcony and I could suddenly hear the hustle and bustle from the streets below... and a faint vibration coming from my below!

It was morning all too soon!

You must have seen me stir to the sounds and sensations and leaned down to me as you did the morning before, lifting my blindfold, "good morning, you!" You were crouching over my torso, looking down at me, wearing a fresh looking white luxurious hotel bathroom gown.

"I'm about to leave you now in the hands of Mia while I go down to have myself a lovely long massage by someone Mia's recommended. I already know today will be a very hard day for you at times, I just want you to know that I still love you and I'm doing this as I know you love me and what I'm doing to you." You said in a sweet innocent tone of voice.

I had no way of answering her back, but I started to panic at the sound of your words and began to go red and sweat at the thoughts of what might happen today...! Why was I getting even harder thinking about this??

You began to leave, and as you did you separated your gown, showing me your bare pussy! You were going down naked!

"Remember your Safe Word," you said, as you left the room.

I looked over to Mia, who was sitting casually on a lounge chair across from me. She was smiling at me in a way that said, if only you knew!

She got up and told me it was time to get me ready for the day. She untied my hands, took the gag out and helped me up from the floor to walk to the bathroom and told me to do what I needed to do, shower and come back to her when I'm done. It was still so strange to be taking orders from a woman I hardly knew! "Take the plug out too. Wash it, we might need it later."

I stretched out, stiff from being in the same position all night and got on with the task at hand.

By the time I'd finished and had a coffee, you'd just made it back through the door. Mia asked how she was, and you looked back and told us she was perfect, one of the best you'd ever had!

"I'm so glad she could fit me in. I guess you really pleased her last night!" You said, looking at me!

It started to make me realise what might have happened.

"I was pissed off when Mia confessed to what she had done to you, that she asked the lady to give me a free massage this morning to make up for it."

I still looked massively confused, sitting naked on the balcony apart from my cage.

"Mia got a little bit too drunk and carried away last night... when she bumped into a friend of hers, the masseuse, she gave her the key to the room to enjoy herself. She hadn't been with anyone in a year and needed some relief from someone other than herself. That relief turned out to be your face. Naturally, when I caught her taking back the key later on, I was pretty annoyed! But in hindsight, it's fucking hot that you just had to take it, knowing it wasn't one of us. She's quite a bit bigger and older than us, so I can't imagine what was going through your mind at the time as she lowered her pussy onto your helpless, awaiting face... nor do I care!

She just gave me a lovely full body massage, and I gave back her panties!"

As I had my last bite of breakfast, you came behind me and snapped, "I've had enough of seeing you so comfortable, it's time to start the day."

You took my hands and tied them together, hooking them up to the curtain pole as you did the first night. I stood there feeling extremely exposed, facing the two of you on the balcony. You went to put your left foot up on the chair in front of you, opening your legs wide apart, parting your gown, leaving your pussy open to me and my wide eyes.

"I bet you would love to know how I invited Mia here with us, wouldn't you baby" You said while slowly stroking your outer lips of your pussy with the tips of your fingers. "Do you remember when we were sat on the bar of the cocktail bar we went to last? Well, behind you at the end of it was this beautiful, fit face glancing over to me. I smiled at her and she kept catching my eye by coyly smiling back. We kept exchanging fleeting looks and smiles. Haha, you had no idea! A little while later, I went to the ladies and just as I was leaving my cubical, I saw her re-doing her lipstick in the mirror looking back at me. I remember her turning round and leant back on the sink, looking at me for a moment." You said smiling and digging into Mia's leg that was now on your lap, who was now also touching her pussy, slowly getting off.

This sight and story while I was still in my cage and unable to touch myself was unbearable!

"Your girlfriend came right out and just asked me to kiss her! I grabbed her waist and wrapped my lips over hers, bashing back into a cubical. We were fucking each-others faces with our tongues, grabbing each other all over. Somehow I had unbuttoned her blouse and had her down to her bra by the time she stopped me! It was a beautiful red one, screaming fuck me all over it. I wanted more. She's hot and I was so wet! When I had her blouse open, I saw her key around her neck and I instantly knew what that meant, or at least I hoped I knew what that meant."

That thought was making me incredibly uncomfortable in my cage and Mia could see this, so she got up and came over behind me and stroked my caged cock. "I'd read about you guys and I'd always fantasised about controlling one myself. It turned me on just thinking of you sitting in the bar out there wearing a strict metal cage around your cock that this key had the power to unlock or keep you LOCKED! I joked about taking it from her right then and there and it got her thinking. We started messaging each other, planning this weekend. The more we researched Femdom, Female Led Relationships and the toys we could use, the more horny we were getting.

You were basically getting more and more in trouble as we looked."

"I promised Mia a few days after that that I wouldn't unlock you until we agreed it together! We would then agree when I would unlock you to mercilessly edge you tied up and then lock you back up again before untying you! I told Mia about the things you had mentioned through the years but never had the confidence to really embrace them... how you love being tied up and helpless in every way, being told what to do, being denied and tortured, no matter what... your panty obsession! I even looked at your internet history and found some pretty extreme stuff, baby. I wouldn't have dreamed of doing half of these things this weekend if Mia hadn't convinced me you wanted it. She was right wasn't she, baby?" I cautiously nodded.

I couldn't quite work out whether to be annoyed you had kissed someone behind my back, or love you for it! You came over and took over Mia and started to put my cock into your mouth, giving me a blowjob while I was in the cage, stroking my balls while looking at me in the eyes from below. The emotions were running through me and I was feeling as though I was about to cum when you slowed down and just concentrated on my balls. I could never cum with you doing this, but it felt excruciatingly amazing, sending tingles throughout my body and causing my cock to start leaking.

Mia sent me into darkness, putting a blindfold over me while you both caressed me, sending me into a mind fuck - who's touching me where?!

You came up to my ear and whispered, "we are going to make you so horny, so desperate today, you'll be wanting to cry and beg us to stop. Thinking about it, we might not even give you the pleasure to beg."

Whooooosh... Smack!

"Awwwww mmmmmmppphhhhh!" You gagged me then continued to spank me while the other had my cock in their mouth!

Smack!

Smack!

This carried on for a good 20 minutes. My ass was red raw and my cock wanted to explode from the confines of the cage.

It suddenly stopped and I heard you both go giggling into the bathroom to get ready for the day, leaving me hanging there, stinging and dripping.

*

When you were finally ready, you both untied me and told me to put the shorts and T-shirt on you had laid on the bed for me.

You both looked stunning. Wearing sun dresses and little else!I could see by the side boobs, you both were wearing no bra and I could see the outline of some very skimpy panties.

We left the hotel in pursuit of the beach. We headed for a different direction this time, going to a beach you both liked the sound of. Hopefully it was going to be a relaxing day, as it was our last one.

We arrived at the path leading down to the water when I saw the first set of bare breasts, then more nakedness! I looked over to you both when you smiled and told me, "that's right baby, it's a nudist beach. We don't want to get tan lines and most certainly no more sun cream on our costumes."

I started to panic and went very silent, hoping this was just a dream.

It was a short stretch of beach with only two sun loungers deep. It was pretty busy, so we settled for a couple of rear sun loungers near the edge for you both.

"Take our dresses off, please" you asked kindly.

I did and folded them up nicely and popped them into a bag.

"Take our panties off... now." Mia told me, standing right infront of me.

This was more humiliating, but still very enjoyable.

The rush of seeing you both naked out like this was almost too much. Looking around, I could see you were catching some attention already from some of the people on the beach. You were the fittest on it!

You sat down on top of your towell topped loungers. "Come here," you said to me.

As I came to stand in front of you by the side of the lounger, you reached up and gently unbuckled my belt, curling it and popping it neatly in the same bag. You then told me to take my T-shirt off and then looked up at me as you unbuttoned my shorts to let them drop to the ground. You kept eye contact with me as you smirked a devilish smile, making my heart skip a beat. It made me forget the world watching me for a few moments.

There I was, standing there, naked with my locked cage protruding brightly in the sun... and the welts on my backside from your spanking session earlier!

"Get the sun cream out baby, I need to make sure you don't burn."

I handed it over, and you proceeded to rub it over me while I was standing up, telling me it was easier this way. It was really because it was more exposing. You started on my legs, working up my thighs, then standing up you started rubbing it over my back, round to my chest and finally down to my cock. You sat down and paid special attention to it, rubbing it in between the bars and slipping your hands over it like you were giving me a slow lubricated handjob! I was so turned on and it showed. My cock was bursting once again against its prison, glistening in the sun.

As you sat on your sun lounger, rubbing lotion into the last remaining parts of me, I could see you were getting yourself worked up... your breasts were heaving with goose pimples and your nipples were stiffening as you looked at the way my cock was protruding with all the attention you were giving me.

"Pass me the lotion, I'm going to rub it into you this time", Mia said to you.

She got the lotion and passed it to me to drip into into her hands as she started to work it into your back and down your arms. She was bent over you, with one knee on the lounger next to you and her breasts hanging and swaying with her movements. She rubbed it into you like she was giving you a sensual massage. I couldn't relax as I had to watch so I could give Mia the lotion every time she needed it. She worked it up your legs and between your thighs. She was getting closer to your bum when I could see by your small movements that you were getting more turned on, wishing her to touch you everywhere! I couldn't believe it when she then slowly rubbed her index finger down between your cheeks, rubbing it closer to your button. I could see you were enjoying the gentle stimulation on your rosebud a bit too much and gently turned around to stop her before it was too late. You looked flushed, gazing at Mia. You quickly did your own front and came over to Mia to get her back done. It was the most incredible sight, watching you looking at her body, while enjoying rubbing her all over in such a public place.

Just as you had finished, Mia turned around and asked me to come closer, on my knees. Grabbing my locked cock with one hand, she lightly rubbed your arm slowly up until she reached the back of your neck and pulled it gently towards her, locking eyes with you. It was as though it was happening in slow motion. You both locked lips and started to gently kissing, then looked at me. "Today's going to be tough for us all, as we're not able to cum on this beach either, even though we're both so so wet. It means by later on, there's no telling what we're going to be capable of." Mia said lustfully. She let go of my prison and told me to put a towel down on the floor, "where I belonged this weekend."

I dozed on the floor for a couple of hours! I must have been tired. I woke up and looked up at the both of you chatting, lying next to each other and looking down at me. "Look at him, so cute, lying there like an obedient pet." You said. "I wonder if he still thinks he's going to be let out this weekend...".

"Look! He's getting hard! I don't think he wants to be let out, ever... he seems to get off on our power too much!" Mia chuckled.

I'm dying to be let out!! But it was true, I instantly got turned on when you said that. It's in me and I don't know why!

I got up and headed for the water to cool off. The feeling of being naked in the water was something new! It felt so free!

The rest of the day continued like this. Every time either of you saw I was becoming more at ease, you would ask me to give you a foot rub or massage of some kind. I would sit on the floor, looking up at one of you, naked, telling me how much you were enjoying me being like this while you continued to torment me by pressing your other foot on my caged cock, toying with me, knowing the effect the attention was having on me, until it reached the point in the afternoon you both agreed it was time.

*

You both got dressed and packed up the beach bag leaving me naked.

I felt even more exposed now you both were dressed. "Come here baby." I came over and you slowly dressed me, occasionally pulling things tightly, asserting your dominance and control over me, making me quite nervous!

It was about 4 o'clock and the heat of the sun had baked in, making the buildings warm to pass by. I know you love this time of the day.

I followed you both as we walked back to the apartment, stopping by an off-licence to buy wine and supplies for the hotel. As we walked through the long shadows and sun reflections of the late afternoon, I couldn't help but stare as you had your hand on Mia's lover back. You were slowly brushing up and down, feeling the light material as it pushed up and down past the top cleft of her bum, rubbing over her bare skin and the panty top leading down into the crack of her bum. You would occasionally move down to brush past her pert bum and up again, forgetting what you were doing as you chatted and allowing your hands to wander, just as your feet were doing in the street.

We finally arrived at the front of the hotel and by this point I could feel an abundance of hormones and tingly horniness surrounding my cock, making me very aware of the confines it was in. As soon as we got through the revolving doors, you both took an arm either side of me and marched me through reception and to the elMiator. Mia, pushed the call button and as soon as she had, the door opened with one ready for us. We walked in and as soon as the door shut, she grabbed the belt of my shorts straight off in expert efficiency, handing it to you. Then opened up the flies, pulling out my caged cock! "You must now show your utmost respect to both of us and only speak when prompted and do exactly as we say, or we will punish you, and not in nice way. We will ask you occasionally how you are doing. Click with your finger once for ok, twice for slowdown and three for stop. Understand??"

I nodded, looking at her hand clutching my balls and cock.

Ding.

"Good," you both said as the doors opened to our floor.

Without saying anything, Mia tugged me by my heavy metal package and led me through the hallway and to our door. "STRIP!" You said leaning on the door before opening it up.

I instantly went bright red and you both smirked looking at me. "Take your clothes off and fold them nicely. When you hand them to us we'll open the door to let you in, baby" You said, tapping the key card on your open palm expectantly.

It took a moment to comprehend the situation and for my heart to get over the initial thud. Somehow this was way different to the beach... people here weren't here to see naked people, or prepared to. It felt 100% more dangerous!

I could see you weren't joking as you both stood there together looking at me, so I quickly took my t-shirt off and dropped my shorts to the floor, folding them as quickly as I cold and presenting them to you on top of both my upturned hands. It was a few seconds before you took them, which felt like hours. I was sweating with nervousness and for once, my cock was not hard!

"Now let's hope this key card's working, otherwise it would be a while before I'm back with a new one..."

Beep, click.

Fuck, I'm so relieved! You opened the door slowly and Mia grabbed me once again by my caged cock. She seemed to like the controlling feeling it gave her. We all entered the suite and Mia grabbed me over to the dressing table and tied my wrists to each side of the mirror that was upright and part of the table. It was one of those antique types that you can sit at to do your makeup and hair. It left me bent over it with my ass on full show. She grabbed my hair backwards, making me look straight into the mirror and back into the room behind me where you both stood. Mia kicked my legs apart which made me feel even more exposed. She then tied my ankles to the legs on either side, keeping me from moving a muscle.

"Oh my goodness!" You said in quite a shocked but impressed way! "I didn't even think of doing this, but he looks so good like that - I like it!! You can see his balls between his legs, hanging there, and his face in the mirror!" Mia smiled and stroked my back, down the crack of my bum and once again grabbed my balls, but this time from behind and between my legs!

"Totally exposed and very vulnerable." Mia said.

"How do you feel, baby? Your cock is already straining, I see."

"A bit embarrassed, exposed, and very horny, Miss." I said

You smirked, "Perfect. And keep calling us Miss, I like that. It shows your current role and makes me very feel in charge of you. Now do you remember what we told you in the lift about the safe signals?"

I nodded, "Yes Miss."

You both stepped backwards and the two of you looked at me as a presented object, a toy for them to do with as you pleased. I felt so vulnerable.

I looked around and could see the room was all cleaned up by the room service. The bed was like new with the sheets tucked in, new towels and the clothes were neatly folded up.

HeSaid
HeSaid
43 Followers
12