I'm Brought to Please Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You couldn't control yourself any longer and you came over and lent with your back against my bum, pushing my legs hard against the table. You pulled Mia towards you to kiss! I leant there, feeling your movements and could see the two of you passionately kissing in the mirror, touching each other with abandon, pushing me forward as though I was a prop.

You both slowly came to and looked over to me staring. "Take this in, pet." Mia said, as she went over to a suitcase and opened it. She pulled out a blindfold. Not just any blindfold, this one was made of leather with larger padded eye parts with a buckle. She came over and stared at me through the mirror, holding you in front of her. She lifted your dress up and started to rub your pussy through your panties. You glared at me while you were being touched in the most intimate of places. I could see your pussy already seeping through your panties as it glistened in the darker wet patches. "Because this will be a very rare occasion you'll be allowed to see anything tonight."

She stopped and brought the leather blindfold over my eyes and tightly buckling it behind my head, securing me in complete darkness.

I could feel her fiddling with something behind my head.

CLICK.

She had just padlocked the buckle on the blindfold!

I sharply breathed in with nervousness, not wanting to say anything and disobey you both.

"We didn't want to keep having to check whether you could see every 5 seconds. This way we don't have to trust your word, either!" You said stroking my head and giggling behind me. Fuck, they really have been doing their research, I thought!

"You're going to have to imagine what we're doing now through your other senses.. the ones we let you have, anyway!" Mia said.

My cock now was straining so hard in its cage and twitching underneath me.

"Would you like the honour of putting this on our Slave Boy?" Mia asked you. I then felt a collar being placed around my neck. I could feel the soft wide leather being gently wrapped round my neck and secured with the buckle at the back. Once the leather was through the buckle, you gave it a final tug to get the tightest hole which made me cough slightly, then let it settle. A couple of seconds later I felt you doing something else to it and CLICK, another padlock. I was being transformed into a proper slave, and it made me feel so right for some reason.

"Mmmmm.... This is making me so fucking horny and wet, looking at you like this, baby. All secure. How does it feel?"

"A bit tight, Miss."

"Can you breathe?" You asked.

"Yes."

You whispered in my ear, "Good, then it's perfect." and kissed my cheek.

12