All Comments on 'I'm Coming for You'

by drmweaver705

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CorjixCorjixalmost 4 years ago
Tug of War!

Why do we fight to keep up appearances that we despise? How long can we play mental games we can not win? Where in this world is the person who will save us? Who gets to throw the knockout punch to nullify thoughts we hate....thoughts we crave? We do. Lots to think about in a short read packed with poignancy. Thanks.

barsvontrierbarsvontrieralmost 4 years ago
Love it.

I hope we hear more from this narrator. Something tells me he has more than one target.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the constant mention of the wife!

“Pleasuring yourself watching [gay male] porn while your UNFULFILLED wife sleeps... what would wifey say if she knew you fantasised about cock... perhaps I should take you in your own marital bed, penetrating your arse while your [cock-starved] wife looks on...”

Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Me to a tee

This describes how I feel so perfectly - married yet yearning for forbidden fruit and there for the taking .

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Wow! Such confidence! "The only solution is for you to abdicate personal responsibility and trust all your needs to a more confident, superior man. I'm saving you the anguish of bearing this burden you've carried for so long by yourself. You will leave it all to me. I will handle everything while you rest like a sleeping infant in my controlling arms."

A man pursuing me like this, I'd be quite nervous about it! While I want to give myself to a man like this, I don't think I'm ready for such a life changing event. When I was younger, I gave myself to men. I wanted someone to love me. I learned to submit to a man orally and became a submissive bottom.

Since, my life went down another path. I DO miss being pursued and taken by a confident forward man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the thoughts of the person. Loved the thought of the person not knowing when he is going to be outed. Home, work, in public. Scary but also thrilling. Hiding something that could be exposed. Hmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrmweaver705@drmweaver705
I write based on experience and fantasy combined, meaning there's at least a little truth in with all the lies in each story. I'm on goodreads.com as D.R.M. Weaver. I am the author of Tattoo: A Journey Through Submission, a novella, Turned Out: From Straight to Bi, Curious: F...