I'm Dating Our Mailgirl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We conversed for another 15 minutes or so. Then 9 stood up. “I’m sorry, but I’m feeling the anxiety coming on again.”

My mother begged her, “Well, please do something about it. I don’t want to have to drive you to a psychiatric ward tonight.” With that, 9 removed her jeans. Then she took off her thong. That was it. She did it. She managed to have my mother invite her to remove all her clothes in the name of Southern hospitality. We continued the conversation for another 30 minutes, then Kyle spoke up. Sissy, 9, if you want to show off your new wardrobe tonight, we need to leave now.”

Mama was still puzzled. “I don’t understand; how are you going to be clothed in the club?”

“Oh, I’ve fought off the anxiety. Besides, the club and the exhilaration of showing off my new outfit will also continue to release the anxiety.”

9 and I went to my bedroom and changed into our new outfits. Kyle also changed into something a little more clubby, and then we were on our way.

AT THE CLUB

Since we were going to meet Jill at My Sister’s Room on Saturday, we opted for the Tongue & Groove. We were welcomed by the patrons, even though Bubba was with us. He was going crazy. There were a lot a beautiful women, I mean a lot. I think a fair number of them were transvestites, but I’d let Bubba figure that one out. 9 and I danced. Each of our dresses were the right length to afford our wandering hands an opportunity to caress each other’s butt cheeks. Bubba was going crazy as he watched us dance. Even though he had seen 9 naked, it was just the forbidden nature of my caressing 9’s butt cheeks under her dress that drove him wild. 9 dragged him out onto the dance floor. I think he was developing visions of seducing her. I just didn’t think it was in the cards.

When we returned to the car to drive home, I told Kyle to drive. He had driven us there with 9 sitting up front and me in back. This time, I grabbed 9 and brought her to the back seat. We got started on the kind of affection we could complete when we got to my bedroom. Kyle seemed to glance into the rear view mirror every chance he got.

We got home at around 1:20 AM. Of course Mama was in bed. We went up to our rooms. Kyle snidely commented, “Well, once more you’ve avoided having to tell Mama you’re a lesbian. I kissed him a sisterly kiss as I sent him off to bed. 9 was a bit more enthusiastic in giving him a good night kiss. 9 and I disrobed and hopped into bed. We gave each other the kind of affection we were not able to do on the dance floor or even in the back of the car.

OUT OF THE CLOSET

The next morning there was a knock on the door. “WAIT A MINUTE!” I shouted, but to no avail. The next thing I knew, Mama was standing in the door. I’m glad we didn’t have any flies in the house, otherwise a swarm of them could have flown into her mouth. I had raised up when I heard the knock and my breasts were saluting her. 9 also raised up, but she grabbed the sheet to cover herself.

“What is this?” But I was absolutely sure she knew what “this” was.

“Mama, don’t get excited.” She ran out the room. I don’t know where Kyle came from but he suddenly appeared and followed her downstairs. I turned to 9, “I guess we better get dressed and go downstairs.” We did so, as we were descending the stairs, I could hear Kyle and Mama talking, Kyle was doing most of the talking. “Yesterday, at this time, you were so full of joy at having Sissy and her friend here for Thanksgiving. You had been building up over a week to see her. You enjoyed hearing about how she has been doing. She is the same person today. Nothing has changed. I know you and I know that you love her unconditionally. Let her know that. And let her know that you accept 9. I know that you do. You find her quirkiness charming. Well, so does Sissy.”

He continued, “Although she didn’t come out to you voluntarily, she really did. They could have stayed in separate bedrooms. When the weekend was over, you wouldn’t have known a thing. But by allowing themselves to be discovered, it’s because she loves you. And by extension, 9, in loving Monica, loves you. She --they-- are seeking a more honest and open relationship. You need to let her --them-- teach you about acceptance and love.”

“Oh, Kyle, Sissy had always been the level-headed one and you had always been the wild indocile one. Now you are becoming the level-headed one. Thank you so very much. I needed this talk.”

We continued descending the stairs. I touched 9’s hand, but did not grab it.

“Mama, I’m sorry.” She got the biggest smile on her face. I knew it was a sincere smile and not a phony put on smile.

“Sissy, there’s no need to be sorry. Are you happy?”

“I’m very happy. I’m in a comfortable, happy place with three people who mean the most to me.” 9 took my hand. Mama took her hand and placed it on ours.

Mama continued, “Thank you. Thank you for caring for me enough that you included me in this part of your life. But enough of this lollygagging. I’ve got a meal to finish up. Do you girls want some breakfast? Bubba, I know that you do.”

“Mama, would I be in the way if I came into the kitchen and made us some omelets?” I looked at 9, “They are one of 9’s favorites.”

“Come on, dear. Let’s do a little mother-daughter bonding over the stove.”

Mama put on the coffee and made some croissants and get out the jelly. I cracked a dozen eggs and chopped the ingredients while heating the oil in an omelet pan. 10 minutes later I was serving breakfast, with Mama’s help.

When we sat down, I renewed the conversation. “You’ve got to admit, it was hilarious how when my bedroom door opened, the 1st thing 9 did was grab a sheet to cover herself up. She had been naked in front of everyone all yesterday afternoon.”

“Well, I was embarrassed. I had been caught with my pants down by my lover’s mother.”

Mama responded by telling her, “I don’t want you to have another anxiety attack. Why don’t you take your clothes off now and make yourself at home.” 9 and I looked at each other. With that one simple suggestion, Mama indicated everything was well in the Ross household. 9 was too polite not to do as she had been commanded. “Margaret, I will dress before your guests arrive.”

Mama took a couple of bites and then asked, “9, do you mind if I ask you a few questions?”

She looked at me as if seeking help for how to respond. Finally, she shrugged and said, “Sure.”

“How long have you known that you were a lesbian?”

She beamed, “Since my first date with Monica.”

“Monica, was this your first, uh, experience.”

“Of course.”

“Well, it was the first time for each of you, who initiated, you know, it.”

Again we exchanged glances. 9 answered, “I guess it was kind of mutual, wasn’t it Monica? We had really bonded on our 1st date and it just came naturally. In fact, I’m not sure if either of us considered it a ‘date’. It was just a couple of coworkers getting together for an evening on a weekend away from work.”

“Are you dating anyone else?” she asked 9. 9 shifted uncomfortable in her seat.

“I don’t have the need to date anyone else.” Not really responsive, I guess if you don’t count cunnilingus in the shower or in the double bed in the warehouse, technically correct.

“Monica, I hope you are as faithful to 9 as she is to you.”

“I am faithful to her, in my own way.” 9 was not pleased with my response.

“What does that mean?” she asked.

“Well, I, uh, am seeing someone else. But it’s with 9’s knowledge and approval.”

9 corrected me. “With my knowledge and recognition.”

Suddenly, Mama seemed to swing imperceptibly over to my 9’s side of the discussion. “Monica, is that the way I brought you up? Don’t you owe 9 some loyalty?”

“9 and I, and, uh, Joyce. . . .” I didn’t want to bring Joyce into the discussion, but I felt she had to be acknowledged, “have an understanding of the relationships we each have with each other.”

“Is that true, 9?”

“I am not entirely happy with the arrangement, but if Monica has to have this other woman in her life, then I can accept it. Monica and her happiness are too important to me.”

“Monica, you have a true friend, a true lover here. I don’t want to see you do anything to endanger that relationship, to hurt her.”

Wow, how did we get from a look of shock and dismay 1 hour ago to my own mother suddenly lecturing me on fidelity and monogamy in lesbian relationships.

I answered in the only way I could. “Yes, ma’am.” 9 smiled, took my hand and kissed me -- our first kiss in front of my mother -- gently, but lovingly. I could just hear her saying to herself, “Team 9 and Margaret one, team Monica and Joyce zero.”

After breakfast, Mama announced, “Come on, girls. We’ve still got lots of work to do We’ve got to get the turkey stuffed and ready for the oven by 11:00 so it will finish cooking by 3:00. Your Uncle Charlie and Amber will be hear at 3:30 and I want us to be ready to eat right away.” Then we proceeded to the rest of the food preparation.

THE GUESTS ARRIVE -- PREMATURELY!

9 had taken off her clothes and put them on one of the living room chairs where she could reach them when it came time to dress. Then the kitchen became the happy homemakers. At minutes before 3:00, Mama and 9 inspected the bird. Mama stuck in the meat thermometer and announced, “Perfect.” They were by the stove and Kyle and I were finishing up the preparations for the service in the dining room. “9, you’re a big. strong girl, can you help me get the bird out of the oven?”

9 did so. Then, there she was, naked and lifting the hot bird out of the hotter oven when we heard the front door open. We all realized it was Uncle Charlie and Amber very uncharacteristically early. Since they were family expected for dinner, they just came in the door without knocking. 9 panicked. Not because she was naked; she was used to that. But she had promised Mama she would be dressed when her guests arrived. She was holding the hot turkey in the roasting pan so that Uncle Charlie and Amber were given a full frontal view of 4 breast, only 2 of which were a golden brown. She was frozen and didn’t know what to do. She later told us she really was afraid if she moved too quickly, the turkey was going to wind up on the floor. She did the only thing she could do and stood there until Mama could come over and help her carry the bird to the island in the middle of the kitchen floor.

Uncle Charlie and Amber each had the biggest grins on their faces. 9 just kept saying, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.”

Uncle Charlie really wasn’t helping the situation when he innocently, but honestly, asked, “Are we early?”

Mama addressed him in a scolding voice, “Charlie, I told you to get her at 3:30, not 3:00.”

He turned to Amber, not really reacting to 9’s predicament, “I told you 3:30, honey. But no, you kept saying ‘no I’m sure they said 3:00’”. 9 and Mama managed to sit the bird down on the counter. 9 uttered some more “I’m sorry”‘s.

Amber finally spoke up and said, “Margaret, I don’t have any idea what’s going on here. I’m sure it will provide an amusing story at the dinner table. But as far as Charlie and I are concerned, there’s no need for your guest to get dressed. You know, in view of my, uh, how shall I say, my hobby.”

Mama was just getting the bird onto safety. She addressed Amber and, indirectly, Charlie. “Are you sure, Amber? Miss 9, I mean 9, has got some kind of a psychological disorder and she gets overly anxious when she is clothed.”

I said in a chiding voice, “Mama, you make it sound like she just escaped from the crazy house.” I guess that term is politically incorrect now, but that’s what Mama use to call the mental institution. It’s a term everyone in the south is familiar with. I explained to Charlie and Amber, “My friend, 9, just suffers from a little anxiety and it takes the form of her being extremely uncomfortable in clothing.” I played along with the little scenario 9 had created for Mama.

9 rushed over to get her clothes off the chair but Amber stopped her. “Not so fast, Little Lady. Margaret, have you let this lady run around here naked all day?”

“Why, yes, I was just trying to be gracious and accommodating.”

“Well, I’m offended.”

9 interrupted. “I’m so very sorry, I don’t want to upset anyone.”

“No, you don’t understand,” answered Amber. I’m offended that Margaret is being so open and accepting of a complete stranger running around naked. But she has always resented me and my lifestyle choices since she met me when Charles and I first got together.” I could tell she wasn’t ballistic anger, but obviously some simmering resentment from over 10 years ago was boiling up and coming out.

Amber continue, “I know you didn’t like it when Charles left his 1st wife for me. I get that. I know you liked Phyllis and you have always been protective of your little brother. But I don’t think you have ever tried to accept me as a part of this family.” I knew something was missing from the conversation, but I didn’t know what it was. I looked at Mama, and she was reading between the lines and knew exactly where this little diatribe was coming from.

Mama jumped in, “You’re talking about that nudism thing, aren’t you?”

“I’m talking about that NATURISM thing,” she corrected her.

Mama addressed Bubba and me, and indirectly Uncle Charlie and Amber. “When Charlie first started, uh, ‘dating’ Amber, we were upset and felt a little resentment. We all liked Phyllis. We learned Amber was a naturist who liked to run to the woods and take off all her clothes. We can always have a live-and-let-live attitude, but we felt she was, well, corrupting my little brother and turning him into a philandering, wanton, naked debaucher. I have to confess, it may have always prevented us from accepting Amber in the close, loving way perhaps we should have welcomed her.”

Amber jumped back in. She moved over to 9, to whom she had not even been introduced yet and embraced her. “And now I come into your home and find out that you’re letting a complete stranger run around naked. Margaret, you’ve got 12 years to make up for. And we’re going to start right here.” She then started taking off all her clothes. She addressed Bubba and me as she was stripping, “And don’t you kids get all huffy. Don’t you remember that weekend you spend with Charlie and me in Paradise valley?”

Mama, always the gracious hostess, simply smiled and said, “Well, that’s one way to get the meal off to a congenial start.”

I got into the conversation, “Aunt Amber,” it was the first time I had addressed her as “aunt” in 11 years. “I’d like you to meet my friend, 9”

“9?” She was clearly puzzled but she could see the 9’s on her arm, breast and ass.

9 jumped in, “Just roll with if, Aunt Amber. We’ll explain during the meal. And, Monica, don’t you need to explain to Aunt Amber, I’m not just your ‘friend’?”

I had no problem in proclaiming, “9 and I are lovers.”

Amber, completely naked now, rushed over and grabbed 9 and me and embraced us in a genuine heartfelt hug. “I’m so happy the two of you have found someone to love.”

9 and I helped move all the food to the sideboard. Mama seated all of us and returned to the sideboard to carve the turkey. I asked, “Do you want me to help you carve? I’m pretty good at it.”

“Thank you, Monica.” I put a generous portion of turkey on each plate and Mama put a serving of each of the side dishes onto the plates. She knew what Kyle and Uncle Charlie and I each preferred, but she asked, “Amber, you prefer dark meat, right? 9 what about you, breast of thigh?”

9 snickered, and I answered for her. “She definitely prefers the breast.” Mama was embarrassed but didn’t reprimand me for the sexual innuendo.

Finally, Mama sat down and we were starting to dig in. “I hope everyone appreciates the organic turkey. I just don’t want to serve anything at my table that is stuffed full of hormones.” 9 and I both burst out laughing. We both realized that Mama was “serving” 9 at her table and she was stuffed with estrogen. And I was starting to catch up with her as far as estrogen level was concerned. “What’s so funny?”

9 answered, “Nothing, nothing at all.”

I said, “As part of her job, 9 has to be given certain, uh, dietary supplements. You could say that she was stuffed full of, uh, supplements. I think we both found it funny that you were so careful not to serve any hormones, and 9 is stuffed full of, uh, supplements, just like a Thanksgiving turkey.”

“Oh, you poor child,” Mama said.

“Oh, don’t worry. I don’t mind. And it does improve my job performance tremendously. I haven’t heard anyone complain.” She took my hand, squeezed it and kissed me. Our first kiss in front of Uncle Charlie and Aunt Amber.

I put an end to this line of conversation by snarkily observing, “There’s not much demand for free range mailgirls.”

9 couldn’t resist getting in the last word. “But our range has recently been expanded considerable.” No one had any idea what we were talking about, except 9 and me. And we couldn’t help but continuing to snicker to ourselves.

The meal was exactly the same as I served at Joyce’s with the exception of the addition of creamed corn. A choice of pumpkin or sweet potato pie was served for dessert instead of pecan pie. I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, as for as meal preparation is concerned.

After dinner, we adjourned to the living room. Uncle Charlie insisted on watching Ole’ Miss and Mississippi State in the Egg Bowl. Mama spoiled her little brother, but insisted that the volume be kept down so that, as she put it, “we can engage in civilized activity such as conversation.”

We filled Amber in on a lot of the same things we had already told Mama and Bubba. She was fascinated. Her eyes kept getting as big as saucers. “You run around completely naked? You shower and shit in front of everyone? Visiting dignitaries actually are allowed to grope you?” We hadn’t told Mama the last two. I think we had done such a good job of filling her up with wine, it kind of went in one ear and didn’t stop to register on her brain. At any rate, she didn’t contribute much to the conversation at this point.

Amber just laughed and asked, “Are they hiring?”

9 couldn’t resist getting in one more zinger. “Actually, Monica has an in with the head of HR. I don’t thing you would have any trouble getting hired.” We knew Amber was kidding. And fortunately Uncle Charley was absorbed in the game so he didn’t hear much of the banter. But I’m sure we were able to stoke Amber’s fantasies for the next few nights.

CLUB TIME

Amber and Uncle Charlie left around 8. It was still early enough to hit a bar or two. We asked Mama if she wanted to join us. She could barely slur that she was exhausted and wanted to get to sleep. 9 and I just put on jeans since we weren’t hitting one of the real party bars. Kyle took us to Woof’s in Buckhead. Kyle and 9 were regular dance partners, but certainly each of them had space on their dance card for others. In both cases, women. We danced until around midnight and then headed home.

We tried to be quiet going upstairs to bed, but figured it was going to take quite a bit to arouse Mama. We walked past her room which had the door open. “Kyle, Monica? Are you back?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good, I’m glad you made it back safely. She really didn’t say goodnight. I didn’t think too much about it except to make that observation. 9 and I kissed Kyle good night, 9 with a little more friendly kiss than me. I attributed it to the contact on the dance floor, an excessive amount of booze, and maybe it was just 9’s hormone level kicking in. Kyle didn’t need any artificial stimulus for his hormones to kick in.

9 and I undressed and hopped into bed. We kissed and caressed each other’s breasts. She was about to explore my genitalia when there was a knock on the door. 9 and I looked at each other in wonderment. “Come in.” There was really no need for me to try to cover up. And 9 wouldn’t have, necessity or not.